Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,323 of 1323
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 20: What is your Quest?

So, question for people. I'm playing Arena paladin vs. paladin, and played Stonehill Defender on turn 3. Got a choice between Tyrion and Lich King, and had no other context at that point (my opponent had not played anything but hero power). Which one would you take?

I ended up going with Tyrion, as I think in Arena against a character with no ping hero power, the divine shield adds a lot of value, but it could have gone either way.
    Lawyer Pony by DirtyTabs

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

Some new KaC cards have been revealed!

Biggest news, rouge has secrets now. Finally, it was so silly that paladin has secrets and rouge didn't...

2 mana secrets, and the two revealed don't seem too impressive, but they exist, and extend the secret pool by far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vxgSLekszI

Gribbler seems funny, but isn't actually good.
    Sudden Betrayal is...decent?
    Cheat death might be bonkers.
    Duskbreaker might spell the return of dragon priest. just too powerful of a four drop for dragon priest.
    Runespear is silly. its a joke card, and every set needs a few.
    Branching Paths seems good. no "choice" is cost-effective, but the sheer flexibility makes it probably worth.
    Level Up, trash card to keep the silver hand dream going I guess.
    Mithril Spellstone is pretty good.
    Kathrena is awesome for control hunter. might be the finisher it needs in a deck that runs only very few very powerful beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cormag81 View Post
    2117: No matter how good a debater I am out of character there is no way to logically get out of falling after your paladin kills his patron god.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Troll in the Playground

My thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by boomwolf View Post

Gribbler seems funny, but isn't actually good. Yup, trash

Sudden Betrayal is...decent? All secrets are weaker than they appear. And this one looks weak

Cheat death might be bonkers. As above. This one is stronger. and not just for Gadgetzan.

Duskbreaker might spell the return of dragon priest. just too powerful of a four drop for dragon priest. It is very very strong, i agree. Also "forces" Dragon Priest to be control rather than midrange, but i guess it's a more natural fit, so i agree

Runespear is silly. its a joke card, and every set needs a few. Ha. Was fun to see Kibler struggle to formulate a question that was not "what is this crap?". Card is obviously bad.

Branching Paths seems good. no "choice" is cost-effective, but the sheer flexibility makes it probably worth. There is no comeback option (summon something, deal damage), which is a bit of a disadvantage. But being able to run Savage Roar and knowing you can turn it into Arcane Intellect is certainly useful.

Level Up, trash card to keep the silver hand dream going I guess. Yup, trash

Mithril Spellstone is pretty good. Significant pile of stats. I'm a bit hesitant because "pile of stats" is not necessarily always the best choice in competitive decks, but it seems rather good.

Kathrena is awesome for control hunter. might be the finisher it needs in a deck that runs only very few very powerful beasts. Yeah, i feel you'd run only Highmanes and the two Dinosaurs. Pretty scary, actually. Maybe with a defensive Elemental package?
    Last edited by Gandariel; Today at 05:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by actual quote from this forum
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)