Escape Duplicate
Conjuration (Teleportation)
Level: Clr 9
Components: M, DF, XP
Casting Time: 1 swift action
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: Instantaneous

This spell instantly transports you, but nothing you're carrying or wearing to a previously chosen location. It also creates an exact duplicate of you in your place, which is carrying all your equipment. All spells you have left are also taken from you and given to the duplicate. The duplicate is exactly like you except that it is a construct, it can't remember casting, or even preparing this spell, it has a maximum health of 1 HP and full health, and if it manages to survive for 5 minutes (unlikely, given the situation it would be cast in) it will die of apparently natural causes. Once it is dead, it is impossible to tell it is a construct, and it counts as you for all spells that require a piece of your flesh. The only construct trait it has is that it is immune to death effects. The location you teleport to is theoretically chosen when the spell cast, but the material component must be prepared at the chosen location, so unless you're carrying more than one, you don't have much of a choice. The spell is commonly used by the BBEG, but it can be used by the PCs so that if they fail the first time, they can use the element of surprise again, which isn't possible with Refuge and similar spells.

Material Component
A specially crafted item worth 1,500gp that was created at the location you are transported to. This item is destroyed and its remnants are left in the astral plane, and a worthless duplicate is left in its place on your duplicate.

XP cost
1,000 XP

I made this a cleric spell because of its similarity with Refuge. Should I keep it, change it to sorcerer/wizard, or have both? Also, should I make it have the creation subschool too?