Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Saber Wars on the 4th. I need more quartz!
    Damn, I need to get cracking on more quartz myself.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

time to grind a ton of saber embers. If this game is going to insist on giving me 4 star sabers i am going to use em in the wars.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #663
    Bugbear in the Playground

My level 98 Fou-maxed Nero has never been more ready.
    Thought of the Week: There are usually only about ten people in the world you really care about. Maybe your parents, some friends, the person you sleep with, and me.
    =I= ONLY A FOOL CLAIMS TO KNOW EVERYTHING BUT FEAR NOTHING =I=

4. - Top - End - #664
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Just saw a 3-4 minute episode of grand order that appears to be the finale of the game, did the Japanese version just reach the end of the story or something?

5. - Top - End - #665
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    Just saw a 3-4 minute episode of grand order that appears to be the finale of the game, did the Japanese version just reach the end of the story or something?
    They reached the end of the first major phase of the game, but are eagerly awaiting the next.

So, yeah. There are proper story arcs planned out and everything.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    time to grind a ton of saber embers. If this game is going to insist on giving me 4 star sabers i am going to use em in the wars.
    Gaaahhhhhhh, why can't the Saber weekly event come around again?! Why'd I have to pull Saber Alter after it had passed and I was preparing other sabers for Saber Wars?!

Also...

Master Yoda has advice for the gacha.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

7. - Top - End - #667
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Gaaahhhhhhh, why can't the Saber weekly event come around again?! Why'd I have to pull Saber Alter after it had passed and I was preparing other sabers for Saber Wars?!

Also...

Master Yoda has advice for the gacha.
    welp i'm ready. wiafu nero has been ready for a while and now i have level 70 alter and lily. didn't think it was worth it to get sieg and d'eon up there... when i started this game i though most of the 4 stars were sabers since it gave me Marie and then all the 4 star sabers... took forever to get anything else.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ettin in the Playground

welp i'm ready. wiafu nero has been ready for a while and now i have level 70 alter and lily. didn't think it was worth it to get sieg and d'eon up there... when i started this game i though most of the 4 stars were sabers since it gave me Marie and then all the 4 star sabers... took forever to get anything else.
    Siegfried was definitely worth raising, pair him up with a leveled up Saint George and Siegfried is capable of doing remarkable things thanks to his buddy deciding that whomever you need to destroy is suddenly a dragon.

Not just that, but in this event specifically apparently one of the higher difficulty missions you can grind has a Lancer Dragon as its boss. In other words, the prime target to get utterly destroyed by Siegfried.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #669
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Siegfried was definitely worth raising, pair him up with a leveled up Saint George and Siegfried is capable of doing remarkable things thanks to his buddy deciding that whomever you need to destroy is suddenly a dragon.

Not just that, but in this event specifically apparently one of the higher difficulty missions you can grind has a Lancer Dragon as its boss. In other words, the prime target to get utterly destroyed by Siegfried.
    by this point i have enough high level servants that i can make some decent combos were everyone out can still contribute decent damage by themselves outside their combos. besides unless i get a second sieegfried and level him to at least 80, my black grail nero tamamo combo will do more damage and be much more consistent.

Current avatar by me

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ettin in the Playground

by this point i have enough high level servants that i can make some decent combos were everyone out can still contribute decent damage by themselves outside their combos. besides unless i get a second sieegfried and level him to at least 80, my black grail nero tamamo combo will do more damage and be much more consistent.
    I'm not saying its the best combo and I'm not saying it needs a second Siegfried either, I'm saying the Siegfried/Saint George combo is capable of incredibly surprising amounts of damage. If I'm lucky enough to pull J-Alter, I plan on putting her with Siegfried and Saint George with a Shakespeare back-up.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah ha! Saber Wars has begun! let the Summoning commence!

Why is the first thing i get a 5* CE and not a Saber? Huh? HUH?

Well my first pull got me The Crimson Land of Shadows, Awakened Will, Mikotto! Bride Training, Jack the Ripper and a few 3-Star Dupes.

Second pull brought another With One Strike, 3 more Bride Training...AND NERO! At long last!

Now the question is...is there another banner coming or should I just use the rest of my quartz on two more pulls?
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2018-01-04 at 07:16 AM.

Factotum Variants!

12. - Top - End - #672
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Ah ha! Saber Wars has begun! let the Summoning commence!

Why is the first thing i get a 5* CE and not a Saber? Huh? HUH?

Well my first pull got me The Crimson Land of Shadows, Awakened Will, Mikotto! Bride Training, Jack the Ripper and a few 3-Star Dupes.

Second pull brought another With One Strike, 3 more Bride Training...AND NERO! At long last!

Now the question is...is there another banner coming or should Just use the rest of my quartz on two more pulls?
    well for this event nero is up today but nero and alter are on a schedule for it.

Current avatar by me

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ogre in the Playground

well for this event nero is up today but nero and alter are on a schedule for it.
    So...if I want more Nero to improve her NP I should keep pulling, the rest of the banner won't change?

Reddit has a nice guide to the event up too.

Factotum Variants!

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    So...if I want more Nero to improve her NP I should keep pulling, the rest of the banner won't change?

Reddit has a nice guide to the event up too.
    yeah, if you are going for nero today is good, there are days with nero and alter if you are interested. there are also days without nero.

Current avatar by me

15. - Top - End - #675
    Ogre in the Playground

yeah, if you are going for nero today is good, there are days with nero and alter if you are interested. there are also days without nero.
    Well it looks like I used up all my luck already, no more Nero, just a few more of the event CEs.

Factotum Variants!

16. - Top - End - #676

Yeah, I'm going to probably wait to pull on a Nero/Alter day. Not because I necessarily want one of them specifically, but I figure I have a slightly better chance of getting something with both of them and X on the banner.

It would amuse the fool out of me if I got Alter and X, though. Simply because that puts me at, what... Lancer, Assassin, Rider, and two Artoria Sabers? Saberface-Team Go, am I right?

You know, even if you rule out Nero and Jeanne, there are also Artoria Archers and Berserkers, right? Any other missing roles already have Saberfaces (Nero Caster, Jeanne Ruler, Jalter Avenger), so an Artoria filling them is basically inevitable.

Side note? Loving so much about this event. Lily is adorable, the aesthetics are so much fun, the banter is at its usual level of laughter. Thoroughly enjoyed this so far. Unfortunately, I've reached the grindy part, which is noticeably less enjoyable.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Side note? Loving so much about this event. Lily is adorable, the aesthetics are so much fun, the banter is at its usual level of laughter. Thoroughly enjoyed this so far. Unfortunately, I've reached the grindy part, which is noticeably less enjoyable.
    The 4th wall is about as solid as the front of Nero's dress and I love it.

Factotum Variants!

18. - Top - End - #678
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

After 450 quartz, I finally have my first non-welfare (totally-not!)Artoria and my first gold Assassin. I can finally have an all-gold support page. Averaging one SSR per 150 rolls is terrible though.

Also, rate-up is a goddamn lie for 4 stars. I rolled Sumanai, D'Eon, 2xEmiya, Tamacat and ONE Nero. Everyone except D'Eon is a duplicate. WTF. And I still want SAlter too....
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-01-04 at 11:37 AM.

19. - Top - End - #679

Im gonna wait for my 10 pull for a Saber i want. Id like Heroine X, but i have Carmila, so im ok on that front. Also, glad i have Fergus and Lily ready to roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

20. - Top - End - #680
    Ogre in the Playground

i would really love an assassin, but unfortunatly i need to save up for next month. though i think i will spend any quartz i manage to save up over 200 during this event.

Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #681
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, I rolled a ten-pull and got Nero, which is fun. This'll probably be the only quartz I spend in this event, I need to save for Valentines Day.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

22. - Top - End - #682

Look who I finally got on my fifth roll.

Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Ogre in the Playground

woo, got an early Star of Altria drop from grinding Equipment Gathering - Planet for transistor Gs
    Edit: I just realized the EP list has enough mana prisms to buy a mona lisa CE
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-01-05 at 04:56 AM.

Current avatar by me

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post

You lucky jerk. Sure I got Jack the Ripper, but i'd much rather have X.

Factotum Variants!

25. - Top - End - #685

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    GASP!

Grats on your Babbage!

26. - Top - End - #686
    Ogre in the Playground

It's weird having to grind the lowest level Equipment quest to get the transistors I need for one of the CEs...especially when beating the level 50 quest is so trivial right now.

Factotum Variants!

27. - Top - End - #687
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

How come certain quests seem to have hidden enemies? There are a few quests I've completed but still have ?s on the enemies page.

Also what's the best anyone's gotten for a single attack? So far the best I've managed was 450,000 from a Excalibur Morgan on a Support servant, but I think I could get it upto 650,000 without too much trouble.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

How come certain quests seem to have hidden enemies? There are a few quests I've completed but still have ?s on the enemies page.

Also what's the best anyone's gotten for a single attack? So far the best I've managed was 450,000 from a Excalibur Morgan on a Support servant, but I think I could get it upto 650,000 without too much trouble.
    In some quests, the enemies that appear for each stage are selected randomly, with certain enemies appearing at a very rare rate.

As for highest damage: this jpg for one. No, not mine; something I found on the internet. Includes Japan-exclusive Servants.
    Spoiler: Recipe
    Show
    Buster buff 365% (Shakespeare, Nightingale, Ox Demon craft, Koumei bond 10 craft)
    ATK buff 168% (Charisma, Koumei)
    NP damage buff 80% (Black Grail)
    DEF debuff 100% (Koumei)
    Last edited by Gastronomie; 2018-01-06 at 12:01 PM.
    Spoiler: Avatar
    Show

^ Fantastic avatar made by Professor Gnoll. Yaya Tokaz, from the manga "Kukul and Nagi". ^
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Malifice View Post
    Only on a DnD forum would discussing the methods for jamming a T-Rex into a 10x10x10 box be a thing.
    Extended Signature: Homebrew Stuff
    Unlimited Blade Works: The Guide to the Ultimate Paladin/Sorcerer Multiclass

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

this event? i got 400k on my lv1 np scathach without trying. if i make my bonny and read team i will be able to do over a million probably. i have reached well over 500k with bonny and read outside this event.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-01-06 at 06:28 PM.

Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

this event? i got 400k on my lv1 np scathach without trying. if i make my bonny and read team i will be able to do over a million probably. i have reached well over 500k with bonny and read outside this event.
    To be fair I am still pretty much scraping the bottom the barrel servant wise, in other news I also managed to get another 30 quartz for the double banner but ended up getting 1 fair bad 4 star CE and a bunch of 3 star dross so pretty much the worst possible result.