Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,342 of 1342
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    I do want to whale on Prisma Causeway.
    I'm with you on this one - Illya is my favorite servant and literally the reason why I joined FGO in the first place. I'm only going to have about 400 SQ when the banner comes around though - I wanted to have 600-ish but I kept spending more then I planned on banners... Ah well. That's Fate/Grand Order for you.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

  2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hunter Noventa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    That said, I can't fault you for chasing Nitocris. That insta-kill NP makes her highly effective for sweeping. Plus she is adorable.
    That's the biggest point in her favor, but she's got great skills too.

    Don't get me wrong, I love Medea, and she's amazing for a 3* Servant, but casters (And I guess Sabers) are probably where I'm weakest at the moment. I have decent support casters (Medea Lily, Grail!Irisiviel and Hans) but I have a much harder time justifying the use of them when, if I need a support caster, I can grab someone's maxed out Waver or Tamamo.

    I could also use some ST-NP for Saber, Lancer and Archer. It seems all of the ones I have only have group NPs, which are fine of course, but more choice is good.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    I'm with you on this one - Illya is my favorite servant and literally the reason why I joined FGO in the first place. I'm only going to have about 400 SQ when the banner comes around though - I wanted to have 600-ish but I kept spending more then I planned on banners... Ah well. That's Fate/Grand Order for you.
    I feel you on that.

    Honestly, you know how the game seems to almost "set you up" with a certain Servant or Class? It feels like the game has been trying to assemble an Emiya family reunion for me. (As it stands, I have EMIYA, EMIYAssassin, and Irisviel. If you also count Arturia, I have Lalter.) And I'm kinda okay with that. So I'd be pretty okay adding Illya and Kuro to the family. Hey, then I could actually assemble an entire team around them - they're pretty good as an Arts team. Everyone except EMIYA and Illya has Arts NPs, but even then, Illya is a Caster, so she has plenty of Arts, and EMIYA has an Arts focus as well. So, yeah. Gonna go for that banner.

    Oh, and probably for Ishtar as well, for related reasons. And maybe Ereshkigal. And Parvati at some point. Get the band together, y'know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    That's the biggest point in her favor, but she's got great skills too.

    Don't get me wrong, I love Medea, and she's amazing for a 3* Servant, but casters (And I guess Sabers) are probably where I'm weakest at the moment. I have decent support casters (Medea Lily, Grail!Irisiviel and Hans) but I have a much harder time justifying the use of them when, if I need a support caster, I can grab someone's maxed out Waver or Tamamo.

    I could also use some ST-NP for Saber, Lancer and Archer. It seems all of the ones I have only have group NPs, which are fine of course, but more choice is good.
    That's true, it's easy to grab a support Caster, hard to find a non-support one. (But see the continued popularity of Xuanzang.)

    As far as STs go, though, you're right. ST Saber would be useful. Caesar can only do so much. (Which is admittedly a lot.) And we all could use more Shishou in our lives. With respect to Archer, though, there's good news - Chloe is the welfare Servant for Prisma Causeway, and she has a pretty solid multi-hit ST Arts NP for an Archer.

    EDIT: Oh, and if you can wait a few more months, we'll get another Welfare Elizabeth on Halloween - and this one is a Saber with an ST Buster NP.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2018-06-21 at 10:33 AM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hunter Noventa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    As far as STs go, though, you're right. ST Saber would be useful. Caesar can only do so much. (Which is admittedly a lot.) And we all could use more Shishou in our lives. With respect to Archer, though, there's good news - Chloe is the welfare Servant for Prisma Causeway, and she has a pretty solid multi-hit ST Arts NP for an Archer.

    EDIT: Oh, and if you can wait a few more months, we'll get another Welfare Elizabeth on Halloween - and this one is a Saber with an ST Buster NP.
    Nice. Of course, most of the reason I joined the game was a video of Mecha-Elizabeth that I saw, but I think that's the halloween after next, unless they try to catch us up by squeezing in two in a month.

    And I realized I don't even need a good ST Lancer, since I got Li during NO WEST, I just need ascension mats for him.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  5. - Top - End - #1325
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    As far as STs go, though, you're right. ST Saber would be useful. Caesar can only do so much. (Which is admittedly a lot.) And we all could use more Shishou in our lives. With respect to Archer, though, there's good news - Chloe is the welfare Servant for Prisma Causeway, and she has a pretty solid multi-hit ST Arts NP for an Archer.

    EDIT: Oh, and if you can wait a few more months, we'll get another Welfare Elizabeth on Halloween - and this one is a Saber with an ST Buster NP.
    Chloe is widely regarded as one of the top three welfare servants ever on JP (the other two being Rider Kintoki and BB). And Saber Liz is pretty darn good as a ST saber. Between them and Cu we have free ST knight classes covered handily.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

  6. - Top - End - #1326
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nerocite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Xylvania
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I feel like I'm going to be the only person not pulling on the beach...
    Who cares about summer when Pharaoh is coming?

  7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Nice. Of course, most of the reason I joined the game was a video of Mecha-Elizabeth that I saw, but I think that's the halloween after next, unless they try to catch us up by squeezing in two in a month.

    And I realized I don't even need a good ST Lancer, since I got Li during NO WEST, I just need ascension mats for him.
    They won't give us two new Halloween events at the same time considering we'll still be having the last Halloween event at the same time. What do you think we are, the Korean server?

    That said, the primary reasons they won't squeeze two new Halloween events in one month is A) The Halloween events are connected plotwise. You actually should play them in order. And B) If they gave us Mecha-Elizabeth this Halloween we'd have an Alter Ego before the introduction of the actual Alter Egos in their event (Melt, Kiara, and Passion Lip).
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Who cares about summer when Pharaoh is coming?
    Wow, gotta love how Japan puts these on for a mobile game
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  9. - Top - End - #1329
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Who cares about summer when Pharaoh is coming?
    Riders, Sabers, and Casters are getting pretty old for me so meh. Now if he was an arts rider i might be interested, but otherwise i gotta play to my team's strengths and go for the waifus.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  10. - Top - End - #1330
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    The return boss seems rather problematic. Having some difficulty finding a support servant to handle him and Ushi at the same time, at least for the 6 million health version.
    Relatedly, the story convo before the return bosses appeared was gold.

  11. - Top - End - #1331
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Nice. Of course, most of the reason I joined the game was a video of Mecha-Elizabeth that I saw, but I think that's the halloween after next, unless they try to catch us up by squeezing in two in a month.

    And I realized I don't even need a good ST Lancer, since I got Li during NO WEST, I just need ascension mats for him.
    At first I found baby Bathory annoying, but she has since endeared her way in to my heart. Like a less extreme ~umu~.
    So I'm not going to spoil myself by looking up Mecha-Liz, but that sounds all sorts of entertaining.
    Anyone know when/how often/anything events get re-run? Since I missed a solid... year or so, I think, I'm pretty sad about not having certain welfares

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Chloe is widely regarded as one of the top three welfare servants ever on JP (the other two being Rider Kintoki and BB). And Saber Liz is pretty darn good as a ST saber. Between them and Cu we have free ST knight classes covered handily.
    Oh, finally! Guaranteed ST Saber! Any Saber at all, really! (sidebar, I actually have a Caesar now as well but... no. Just no. I can't bring myself to even look at him.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerocite View Post
    Who cares about summer when Pharaoh is coming?
    Ahahaha, fantastic! I didn't catch his name though

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    Riders, Sabers, and Casters are getting pretty old for me so meh. Now if he was an arts rider i might be interested, but otherwise i gotta play to my team's strengths and go for the waifus.
    Waifus for the waifu throne!

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    The return boss seems rather problematic. Having some difficulty finding a support servant to handle him and Ushi at the same time, at least for the 6 million health version.
    Relatedly, the story convo before the return bosses appeared was gold.
    Man, for real real. How is this more difficult than fighting mama?! I am *this close* to not bothering for the ascension mats anymore! And ascension mats are life!

  12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Am I alone in thinking these repeat raids aren't an issue? for the first one i just picked someone who wasn't weak to either of the enemies and gave em a max sumo, gave everyone else hot spring CEs, and just kept cycling the sumo servant's NP while occasionally stacking buffs for extra over damage. can't remember the last time the 6 mil boss lived even half way through the maximum length of the battle.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  13. - Top - End - #1333
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    I've decided to just do the summit. Much easier and gives more mats.

    *Suddenly realizes the summit doesn't use BP*
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2018-06-22 at 11:10 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #1334
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I've decided to just do the summit. Much easier and gives more mats.

    *Suddenly realizes the summit doesn't use BP*
    Doing summit is pretty good even on AP, someone did the math and unless you can get a +7 bonus to drops of one specific currency the summit Rakshasa quest will give more mats then any other quest in Onigashima.

    Now granted, for maximum efficiency you should use up your BP as well, but I'm too tired to think about maximum efficiency right now. I'll use BP when the blue oni opens up again and I can field my lv70 7-4-10 Euryale.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

  15. - Top - End - #1335
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Doing summit is pretty good even on AP, someone did the math and unless you can get a +7 bonus to drops of one specific currency the summit Rakshasa quest will give more mats then any other quest in Onigashima.

    Now granted, for maximum efficiency you should use up your BP as well, but I'm too tired to think about maximum efficiency right now. I'll use BP when the blue oni opens up again and I can field my lv70 7-4-10 Euryale.
    Same. I don't know anyone who uses a good enough rider to go through the green oni. Blue will go much better.

  16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Same. I don't know anyone who uses a good enough rider to go through the green oni. Blue will go much better.
    I chainsaw through that guy, but then again i have a lvl 70 Drake, Vlad III and whatever friend rider i feel like with a pocket Orion for more murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  17. - Top - End - #1337
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I chainsaw through that guy, but then again i have a lvl 70 Drake, Vlad III and whatever friend rider i feel like with a pocket Orion for more murder.
    lol, sadly I don't really have any powerful riders. I should have given Kintoki all the XP items I got rather than give some to Ushi. He's stuck at sub-60 level, and I don't want to use my AP to get XP from the dailies.

  18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Blackhawk748's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tharggy, on Tellene
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    lol, sadly I don't really have any powerful riders. I should have given Kintoki all the XP items I got rather than give some to Ushi. He's stuck at sub-60 level, and I don't want to use my AP to get XP from the dailies.
    Did you buy all of the Gold Embers from the event shop? Cuz thats an easy way to jack up a Welfare servant
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

    My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland


    My Historical Stuff channel

  19. - Top - End - #1339
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Did you buy all of the Gold Embers from the event shop? Cuz thats an easy way to jack up a Welfare servant
    I have. Those are the ones I gave a bunch of to Ushi.

  20. - Top - End - #1340
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Hunter Noventa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    I'm pretty much burnt out on the event since I got all the Embers. I need more lancer relics but...eh. Just sick of it, you know?
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    i am very burnt out on this event, but i need one more kintoki, and Nero and Casko demand dragon fangs and evil bones for their skill ups.

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    At first I found baby Bathory annoying, but she has since endeared her way in to my heart. Like a less extreme ~umu~.
    So I'm not going to spoil myself by looking up Mecha-Liz, but that sounds all sorts of entertaining.
    Anyone know when/how often/anything events get re-run? Since I missed a solid... year or so, I think, I'm pretty sad about not having certain welfares
    Generally, on Japan anyway, a re-run for most events will happen just before the next one comes out. Or, in other words, a couple weeks before when they did the previous year. Re-runs for Collab events though, like KnK, the upcoming Prisma Illya one, Fate/Zero and so on..well..those are more unknown. KnK, for example, came out within the first year of the game, right? In Japan it only JUST NOW got a re-run, almost two or three years later and most people thought it just wouldn't get a re-run at all.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •