New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order - Are you my Master?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I still only have Julius as my only Saber, who I don't even want to to touch when there are tons of cute girls dangit.

Meanwhile every attempt to friend pull just keeps piling more casters, assassins and berserkers on me.
    Probably because those are the bulk of 1-star and 2-star cards. There are no Sabers below 3-star, and only one Archer (Arash). I think there are maybe one or two low-rarity Riders? (I know Blackbeard is one.) Which basically leaves Casters, Assassins, and Berserkers aplenty.

3-stars are pretty precious in the Pal Pull, perhaps is my point.

Back onto the waiting, it looks like I won't have to wait much Liang-er - today's featured banner guest is Vlad, which means that tomorrow's is Waver. Chances of actually pulling Waver are low, but hey, I'll take my shot.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Well, I made my Jeanne pull. Got 2 With One Strike, a Shroud of Magdeline, and the 15 percent Buster card. Oh and 2 Mephistopheles. Used my summon and got a 3rd Mephistopheles, wow game thanks, cuz I just love having a stupid clown mage I don't want.

Still happy with the pull as the essence s are solid
    Mephistopheles isn't great, but everything has a use. Just hang onto him for some future level with a bunch of assassins and he might be useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Probably because those are the bulk of 1-star and 2-star cards. There are no Sabers below 3-star, and only one Archer (Arash). I think there are maybe one or two low-rarity Riders? (I know Blackbeard is one.) Which basically leaves Casters, Assassins, and Berserkers aplenty.
    There's a couple of 2-star lancers, which you forgot. But by and large you're correct that you don't see the knight classes at low rarity. The Fate series has always had something of an unspoken rule that the three knights (Saber, Lancer, Archer) are superior in combat ability to the other classes, Caster/Rider/Assassin each have some sort of specialty to make up for their inferior fighting, and Berserker is pure power but giving up everything else.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Mephistopheles isn't great, but everything has a use. Just hang onto him for some future level with a bunch of assassins and he might be useful for you.
    Except I'm already quite happy with Caster Cu and Shakespeare, so I don't need him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

There's a couple of 2-star lancers, which you forgot.
    To be fair, Lancers tend to be forgettable. ("You're not human!")

But by and large you're correct that you don't see the knight classes at low rarity. The Fate series has always had something of an unspoken rule that the three knights (Saber, Lancer, Archer) are superior in combat ability to the other classes, Caster/Rider/Assassin each have some sort of specialty to make up for their inferior fighting, and Berserker is pure power but giving up everything else.
    Not exactly unspoken - Servants have ratings, as in actual attribute ratings, and Sabers and Lancers are consistently high in almost all ratings. Saber's base container ratings, if I remember correctly, are A in Strength, B in Endurance and Agility, C in Mana, and D in Luck; Lancers are just slightly below that. Archers are not traditionally as high (I think the base container ratings are C in Strength, Endurance, Agility, and E in Mana and Luck), but still solid. Servants outside of the Three Knights have abilities which compensate for their lower attributes - Assassins have Presence Concealment, Casters have Territory Creation, Berserkers have Madness Enhancement, and Riders have... well, they have a good Riding attribute. But the Three Knights are known for having generally superior attributes, and Saber in particular generally gets the absolute highest. That last one is explicitly stated - particularly in Fate/Zero, if memory serves, people keep talking about "the power of a Saber" and "Sabers are naturally high in all attributes" and so forth.

Oddly, FGO puts Saber > Lancer, when it really should be Saber > Caster, given a Saber's naturally high magic resistance and a Caster's traditional lack of melee defense.

EDIT: And Waver banner is up... Alas, no Waver. I did, however, get a Why did you say that name?! and two With One Strike CEs. With One Strike is kind of a... niche CE - there are better ways to boost Quick cards, but Sure Hit is potentially useful against certain enemies.

Still, I have a new Rider, who replaces Medusa on my Support list. (You'll still have my heart, Medusa.) While Medusa is a more capable crit-farmer and damage-dealer, Martha is a pretty solid supporter. Not unhappy about that.

And when Iskandar comes along, I can replace Martha. Because the King of Conquerors will always be king of my heart. (Except for you, Medusa.)
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2017-09-05 at 07:37 PM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Well I dropped the quartz on the updated draw and got...3 copies of Gilles. who has a self-debuffing NP.

why?

I mean I got some 4* craft essences too, but it's not like i can use those and still be able to have a full party.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I dropped the quartz on the updated draw and got...3 copies of Gilles. who has a self-debuffing NP.

why?

I mean I got some 4* craft essences too, but it's not like i can use those and still be able to have a full party.
    I've rolled three Heaven's Feel by now... I just want a 4* servant... Salter-chan...
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Bugbear in the Playground

My luck continues to be absurd, with 60 quartz netting me Martha, Sakata Kintoki, and a Kaleidoscope. Still no sabers though.

EDIT: And after doing some free quests and 1-pulls, I get Altria Alter. Weeeee looks like I'm done with this pickup.
    Last edited by ImperatorV; 2017-09-09 at 12:01 AM.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

It was like 5am (time I usually wake up so I can make it in time to school).
    Open Fate/GO, got a free ticket but I didn't roll the day before.

I rolled the ticket and went to the washroom.

So this is what joy feels like.

"**** if I know."

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

My 10 pull had 3x the new 3 star essence, a couple 4 star essences, and no gold servants.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

10. - Top - End - #220
    Barbarian in the Playground

There is one servant I have not seen or pulled. It bugs the hell out of me to have that 59/60. And Google says I can't get that last until next chapter. Hate.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

So i just got my free Summon ticket today (i had blown the other 6 i had had the day before and got nothing to show for it) so, on a whim, i decided to use it. And i get Vladd. I'm quite happy with this.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Well looks like I'm stuck grinding for a while, Jeanne Alter utterly annihilated my team in Orleans. Must be nice to resist everything. Jerk.

Factotum Variants!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tono View Post
    There is one servant I have not seen or pulled. It bugs the hell out of me to have that 59/60. And Google says I can't get that last until next chapter. Hate.
    If you've faced the shadow version of Euryale, the slot will be there in your list, it just won't have a portrait.

Well looks like I'm stuck grinding for a while, Jeanne Alter utterly annihilated my team in Orleans. Must be nice to resist everything. Jerk.
    Bring berserkers. They take the same damage berserkers do from anything else, but they also deal their boosted berserker damage to Jeanne, and can kill her at a good enough clip to win the battle.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Bring berserkers. They take the same damage berserkers do from anything else, but they also deal their boosted berserker damage to Jeanne, and can kill her at a good enough clip to win the battle.
    I actually did this. I have a Level 90 Heracles in my friend list, which I used to pass on to the Saber Alter Interlude Quest (1st).

I am now eager to get Jeanne Alter, someday...

"**** if I know."

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

I also got please-step-on-me-Saber as a random ticket pull. And then nothing but CEs from a 10 pull to try and get Kintoki or Vlad. This game, man.

Also recently picked up Martha and Stheno, so I'm steadily filling out my golds. Also I have way too many pretty Riders and not enough XP.
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2017-09-12 at 11:51 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Well I did a 10x on the Fuyuki summon and got...4 dupe servants and Lu Bu. Who had some glitched intro text. But has a good NP, so I will pursue.

On the plus side, Medea's NP is now level 4. On the downside, still no cute Sabers.

Now I have to figure out if I can get enough Quartz for another 10 pull before the banner vanishes.

Factotum Variants!

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Well I did a 10x on the Fuyuki summon and got...4 dupe servants and Lu Bu. Who had some glitched intro text. But has a good NP, so I will pursue.

On the plus side, Medea's NP is now level 4. On the downside, still no cute Sabers.

Now I have to figure out if I can get enough Quartz for another 10 pull before the banner vanishes.
    That's no glitch. That's supposed to reflect how most Berserkers speak - unintelligibly.

Unfortunately, this game has decided to buck the trend with Berserkers like Spartacus, Vlad, Kiyohime, Tamamo... Honestly, there are more intelligible Berserkers than unintelligible ones. At least some of the semi-intelligible ones are still somewhat incomprehensible, like Eric (inarticulate roaring) or Caligula ("Offer..." "Beauty..." "Nero..."). But then you have the ones who will straight-up carry on a conversation. I don't care if you define yandere or "sado mode activate" as Berserker-level crazy, Madness Enhancement should not work that way.

Side note, ever noticed that Lancelot has precisely one semi-intelligible line? When he uses his NP, that is. ("Arrrrr.... thurrrrrrr...") That's a nice touch.

With respect to the Fuyuki banner, I'm passing on that. Tempting as it is to get a dupe Heracles, I know full well I'm getting bubkes on this banner. Saving for the next instead.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Troll in the Playground

That's no glitch. That's supposed to reflect how most Berserkers speak - unintelligibly.

Unfortunately, this game has decided to buck the trend with Berserkers like Spartacus, Vlad, Kiyohime, Tamamo... Honestly, there are more intelligible Berserkers than unintelligible ones. At least some of the semi-intelligible ones are still somewhat incomprehensible, like Eric (inarticulate roaring) or Caligula ("Offer..." "Beauty..." "Nero..."). But then you have the ones who will straight-up carry on a conversation. I don't care if you define yandere or "sado mode activate" as Berserker-level crazy, Madness Enhancement should not work that way.

Side note, ever noticed that Lancelot has precisely one semi-intelligible line? When he uses his NP, that is. ("Arrrrr.... thurrrrrrr...") That's a nice touch.

With respect to the Fuyuki banner, I'm passing on that. Tempting as it is to get a dupe Heracles, I know full well I'm getting bubkes on this banner. Saving for the next instead.
    Ah I see. Well I finished France and got a third Kiyohime which is nice. Is there somewhere we can see what's coming out so I can know if I want to wait or not on banners?

Factotum Variants!

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Ah I see. Well I finished France and got a third Kiyohime which is nice. Is there somewhere we can see what's coming out so I can know if I want to wait or not on banners?
    Well, the FGO wiki makes projections for global based on when events dropped in JP. You can find the event page here.

Their projections for upcoming events include:
    • Okeanos release: This is the new Chapter. I don't think it comes with a banner.
    • Halloween Event: In addition to the usual token-store goodies, the banner features Tamamo no Mae (Caster 5), Tamamo Cat (Berserker 4), Carmilla (Assassin 4), Darius (Berserker 3), and Mephistopheles (Caster 3). The token shop also sells a Halloween Elizabeth Bathory (Caster 4).
    • 100 Day Anniversary: Bunch of login treats.
    • GUDAGUDA Honnouji Event: This introduces an event limited Servant, Okita Souji (Saber 5) available on the banner. Banner also features EMIYA (Archer 4), Cu Chuhainn (Lancer 3), Medusa (Rider 3), and Mephistopheles (Caster 3). Additionally, earn enough points during the event to receive Oda Nobunaga (Archer 4).

So, that.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the FGO wiki makes projections for global based on when events dropped in JP. You can find the event page here.

Their projections for upcoming events include:[*]Okeanos release: This is the new Chapter. I don't think it comes with a banner.
    It does, with a rate up of Francis Drake, if I recall correctly.
    Spoiler: Yep
    Show

Halloween Event: In addition to the usual token-store goodies, the banner features Tamamo no Mae (Caster 5), Tamamo Cat (Berserker 4), Carmilla (Assassin 4), Darius (Berserker 3), and Mephistopheles (Caster 3). The token shop also sells a Halloween Elizabeth Bathory (Caster 4).
    I am hyped for the free Elizabeth Bathory~
    Also, materials.
    GUDAGUDA Honnouji Event: This introduces an event limited Servant, Okita Souji (Saber 5) available on the banner. Banner also features EMIYA (Archer 4), Cu Chuhainn (Lancer 3), Medusa (Rider 3), and Mephistopheles (Caster 3). Additionally, earn enough points during the event to receive Oda Nobunaga (Archer 4).
    So, that.
    Sad thing about the Honnouji event, is that it's probably gonna be delayed up until a proper translation of a certain comic is made. Something like that was told during an interview last week or so.

But I do really want NOBU and Sakura Saber :) (saving quartz especifically for her.)

Also, the first event next year should be the Saber Wars (X, I'm aiming for you!!!!!)

"**** if I know."

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Ya, the talking Berserker thing bugs me as Beowulf is supposed to be able to do that and it's one of the things that make him special

Also hyped for Crit Bathory and Oda, gonna work mu rear off for that
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Show
    Oooh, right! Forgot about that!

Don't get me wrong, Big Red will always be my favorite Rider, but Francis Drake is straight-up OP. Her NP generation is incredibly solid. I really, really ought to pull on that banner.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Troll in the Playground

[*]GUDAGUDA Honnouji Event: This introduces an event limited Servant, Okita Souji (Saber 5) available on the banner. Banner also features EMIYA (Archer 4), Cu Chuhainn (Lancer 3), Medusa (Rider 3), and Mephistopheles (Caster 3). Additionally, earn enough points during the event to receive Oda Nobunaga (Archer 4).[/list]
    So, that.
    I saw 'Honnouji' and the first thing I thought of was 'Kill la Kill Crossover?!'

And I just realized I can turn Mana Prisms into summon tickets. I had 100+ Mana Prisms. 5 Summon Tickets on the Fuyuki summon got me a second Prototype Cu, a second Boudica, Alexander...And freaking Emiya. Heck yeah!
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2017-09-15 at 07:05 AM.

Factotum Variants!

24. - Top - End - #234
    Halfling in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    Show

I am hyped for the free Elizabeth Bathory~
    Also, materials.

Sad thing about the Honnouji event, is that it's probably gonna be delayed up until a proper translation of a certain comic is made. Something like that was told during an interview last week or so.

But I do really want NOBU and Sakura Saber :) (saving quartz especifically for her.)

Also, the first event next year should be the Saber Wars (X, I'm aiming for you!!!!!)
    I don't recall them saying that they'd necessarily push back the Nobunaga event, just that they have to work out how to handle translation of something that's so reference-heavy toward a gag comic series that hasn't been translated (similarly, they have to work out how to deal with references towards Fate/Extra CCC in the Epic of Remnant Extra Chapter event way down the road). There was a big blow-up about that whole thing where people assumed the worst result, but the reddit user who announced the interview did clear up some things later.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Ya, the talking Berserker thing bugs me as Beowulf is supposed to be able to do that and it's one of the things that make him special

Also hyped for Crit Bathory and Oda, gonna work mu rear off for that
    There was also Elizabeth Bathory when she was a Berserker in Fate/Extra CCC. In both her case and Beowulf's, they have a Madness Enhancement skill at such a low rank that it does little more than numb them to pain.

As for others, it's a consistent thing that anyone with Madness Enhancement at Rank EX has kinda gone past the 'too maddened to communicate' line and landed in the zone of 'seemingly able to communicate, but become impossible to reason with when the subject of their madness is involved'. Notable example available in English at present being Kiyohime, who managed a state of madness so intense that she somehow transformed into a dragon! And she doesn't even have any sort of draconic blood in her ancestry or any sort of enchanted artifact to explain it - her madness just went that far.

As for other ranks, the degree of rationality varies on the rank of Madness Enhancement. Pretty much anywhere from Rank E- up to Rank C means they can think close to normally, but towards the C range, they might have some distinct 'crazy' to them, with Lancelot honestly being the most extreme result you get from a rank C. Once you hit Rank B, you usually start seeing significant degradation in communication (Asterios' childish and half-broken speech, Eric Bloodaxe's weirdness - though he's noted to be playing up his madness some to avoid getting on the bad side of his wife's spirit, who is haunting him even as a Servant), and you start seeing wordless roars between Ranks B and A. Caligula can squeeze out words slowly with effort, despite being at Rank A+ (possibly a quirk of his madness being literal lunacy from a Moon Goddess? I mean, his Madness drops off entirely the one time you encounter him somewhere that 'the Moon's influence cannot reach').

Also, keep in mind that the original Japanese term for Madness Enhancement is a pun between 'Madness' and 'Empowerment', so there might be shifts in how it's ranked between different Servants based on which meaning is given more emphasis?

Finally, there are a couple of other words that Berserker Lancelot can barely manage to say.
    If you talk to him in the Room on your birthday, one of the things he may say is "Birth...day", in English.
    Second, in the Room, one of his lines (listed on his voice list as 'about the Holy Grail'), he'll say "Gala... ha...d".
    Also, back to saying "Ar...thur!", it's what he says during his Extra Attack, when using his Noble Phantasm, and are his Room lines regarding 'what he likes' and 'what he dislikes' (the latter two each in a different tone).
    Last edited by Tsuzurao; 2017-09-18 at 04:30 PM.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    There was also Elizabeth Bathory when she was a Berserker in Fate/Extra CCC. In both her case and Beowulf's, they have a Madness Enhancement skill at such a low rank that it does little more than numb them to pain.
    Yeah... I get that Arturia is the mascot and all, so they have about a dozen of her, but having a multitude of Bathory feels a bit iffy to me. I mean, she's an Assassin, a Lancer, a Caster, a Berserker... and a pretty nasty piece of work. It's a bit "ew," frankly.

As for others, it's a consistent thing that anyone with Madness Enhancement at Rank EX has kinda gone past the 'too maddened to communicate' line and landed in the zone of 'seemingly able to communicate, but become impossible to reason with when the subject of their madness is involved'. Notable example available in English at present being Kiyohime, who managed a state of madness so intense that she somehow transformed into a dragon! And she doesn't even have any sort of draconic blood in her ancestry or any sort of enchanted artifact to explain it - her madness just went that far.
    Whoa, whoa, back up. The story of Kiyo actually does involve her turning into a dragon, folklore-wise, so it makes sense that her advancement would do the same, irrespective of Madness Enhancement. Rather, what qualifies her for Berserker is the fact that, again according to the folklore, she went crazy enough to turn into a dragon. Historical crazy frequently translates across to Berserker crazy.

With respect to Madness Enhancement EX, or EX ratings generally, an EX rating isn't so much "greater" than an A rating as it is "cannot be measured." This was established in Fate/Extra CCC, when Sakura is comparing security levels to "Servant stat-measurements."

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura, Fate/Extra CCC
    Security levels should be the same as Servant stat-measurements. The strongest security level is A, the weakest is E, and there’s EX as an exception, but…
    So, basically, Madness Enhancement EX isn't a stronger Madness Enhancement than Madness Enhancement A; it's something on an entirely different, immeasurable scale. Hence, Kiyohime, who has an EX stat, isn't under greater influence than, say, Lancelot (C rating), but rather is under an entirely different influence.

That influence, apparently, being concentrated supernatural yandere.

This is supported by a list on the Type-Moon wiki - all of the examples of Madness Enhancement EX are capable of some degree of reason, but instead possessed of some other kind of derangement, whether it's Kiyohime's yandere nature, Vlad's vampiric tendencies, or Nightingale's sociopathic sadism.

As for other ranks, the degree of rationality varies on the rank of Madness Enhancement. Pretty much anywhere from Rank E- up to Rank C means they can think close to normally, but towards the C range, they might have some distinct 'crazy' to them, with Lancelot honestly being the most extreme result you get from a rank C. Once you hit Rank B, you usually start seeing significant degradation in communication (Asterios' childish and half-broken speech, Eric Bloodaxe's weirdness - though he's noted to be playing up his madness some to avoid getting on the bad side of his wife's spirit, who is haunting him even as a Servant), and you start seeing wordless roars between Ranks B and A. Caligula can squeeze out words slowly with effort, despite being at Rank A+ (possibly a quirk of his madness being literal lunacy from a Moon Goddess? I mean, his Madness drops off entirely the one time you encounter him somewhere that 'the Moon's influence cannot reach').
    That's fair, I think. Although, according to the list I cited earlier, they seem to vary somewhat - A ranks seem to be generally beyond reason, with certain limitations (for example, Caligula able to restrain himself when confronted with elements of Rome), whereas C or D ranks seem to apply more to mental simplicity than madness, like with Tamamo Cat or Frankenstein. And in case of E ranks, it's less of a persistent condition and more of an "on/off" switch.

But yeah. Fair point.

Finally, there are a couple of other words that Berserker Lancelot can barely manage to say.
    If you talk to him in the Room on your birthday, one of the things he may say is "Birth...day", in English.
    Second, in the Room, one of his lines (listed on his voice list as 'about the Holy Grail'), he'll say "Gala... ha...d".
    Also, back to saying "Ar...thur!", it's what he says during his Extra Attack, when using his Noble Phantasm, and are his Room lines regarding 'what he likes' and 'what he dislikes' (the latter two each in a different tone).
    I could understand the fixation on Arthur (friend, lord, rival in love) and Galahad (illegitimate son, successful seeker of the Grail). But the fact that he can actually say "Birthday" is almost cute.

He's still not an automobile, though.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

I had a nice stroke of luck in today's free friend pull and managed to land Medusa. I mean, I already have Ushiwakamaru for a solid Rider, but Medusa has more skills and AoE NP.

I also ascended Medea for the first time too.

Factotum Variants!

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

Okeanos has been announced to be released next week!

Also, 10 free Saint Quartz.

Anyone rolling for Drake?

"**** if I know."

28. - Top - End - #238
    Bugbear in the Playground

Very excited about the new chapter, and free SQ is always good. I'm currently wondering how much I should be saving for the Prisma Illya event - yes I know it's like a year off, but to have a high chance at getting a specific rate-up 5 star you need like 600 quartz, and I'm F2P. I keep trying to figure out about how much SQ total I'd be able to get over the course of a year-ish time period.

In other news I hate ascension materials. I've been unable to find a single chaos claw and ghost lantern farming takes forever.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    Very excited about the new chapter, and free SQ is always good. I'm currently wondering how much I should be saving for the Prisma Illya event - yes I know it's like a year off, but to have a high chance at getting a specific rate-up 5 star you need like 600 quartz, and I'm F2P. I keep trying to figure out about how much SQ total I'd be able to get over the course of a year-ish time period.
    I am in a bad spot. The Gilgamesh banner took all my quartz from the very start, so I'm around the 60's~ And among the close events coming up are the Saber Wars and Honnouji Guda Guda Order, which both feature a 5* I really want... Sad life, here...

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorV View Post
    In other news I hate ascension materials. I've been unable to find a single chaos claw and ghost lantern farming takes forever.
    Tell me that, took me four days to get 2 tooths, and I'm still 2 claws short to ascend Saber Alter, spent two days just trying to get those claws doing 7AP quests...

"**** if I know."

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Im stockpiling Quartz to get the special Saber during the Nobunaga event. Otherwise i'll be getting Caster Bathory at Halloween so im good for the moment.
    Show