Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 98 of 98
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2017

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Hyde's eyebrow goes up as he sees alessia retrieve two bottles from the rubble. hmm, worth a shot

    Spoiler: roll
    Show
    search
    (1d20+13)[17]

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Hyde finds two potions of Cure Light Wounds.

    I should mention, all the bottles have the same maker's mark and a label stating what the are. Of course, it's not easy to make out the name after all this time, but you can still read "Ogrendar Family" across the bottles.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    TankLaser007's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Crik-Sa Kor

    Seeing all of his siblings poking through the bottles he also enters and begins prodding the cart he holds up an aged bottle with a faded label, shaking the bottle in front of one of his siblings he asks, "What is this?" his tentaclaw taps the label scraping over the areas where the faint writing is. "Is this food?"

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Centaurion's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Moira

    "No, they are healing potions." Moira answers friendly.
    Thanks, Rizban for the awesome avatar!

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Ripptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Zephyrinque Sanayd


    Ducking under the gate, Zephyr rifles the other side of the cart gently, finding two more Vials and attaching them to her potion belt of healing... Now magical and mundane. Turning, she peers into the large rubble pile near the cart... A collapse, or battle damage?
    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Moving to V15, caddy-corner to the cart, looking at the rubble pile for clues.

    Initiative: (1d20+5)[19] (OoC)

    Lowlight Vision, Scent 30ft
    Spoiler: Statblock
    Show
    Female Chaotic Good Feytouched [Fey] Evo 2 || Warblade 2
    Level 2, Init 5, HP 26/26, DR 5 / Cold Iron, Speed 50
    AC 21, Touch 15, Flat-footed 21
    Fort 5, Ref 9, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 2
    Full Attack +7 Strike, +5 / +5 Claws
    Claws +7 / +7 (2d4+4, x2)
    Unarmed Strike +7 (1d6+4, x2)
    Mwk Studded Leather (+3 Armor, +5 Dex)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 15
    Skills Jump 21, Tumble 16, Spellcraft 15, Survival 15, Balance 14, Intimidate 14,
    Know(Nature) 16, Know(Arcana, Dungeon, Local) 14, Know(Planes) 11, Know(Psionics, Religion) 10,
    Spot / Listen 10, Bluff 10, Decipher 9, Hide / Move Silently 6

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Okay!

    V column is as far in as anyone can come in!
    That said, place yourselves between X and V.

    And roll Initiative.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mnemnosyne's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Getting a bit frustrated at everyone wandering into the gatehouse and then having their attention caught by a wagon in the middle of it, Tyralisa grunts in frustration. She doesn't like the idea of going in there - less for herself than for the others - and they're going in anyway. Snorting a bit, Tyra finally moves inside the gatehouse with the others, but unlike everyone else, she doesn't focus on the cart in the middle. Yes, they seem to be finding potions and such in it, and it's distracting them. The thought that the reason the trail of blood stops might be because they used some of the healing potions doesn't yet occur to the large girl, so she remains on alert assuming something horrible must have happened to the fleeing looters as she moves in, her split tail swishing sharply from side to side with both of its ends as she glances around the room, keeping a close lookout and in particular listening; the rats all went silent, which at least, she figures, makes it more likely she'll hear any sudden change in the situation.

    As she reaches the gate that's mostly down, Tyralisa reaches down and grabs it, lifting to see if she can haul it upward; she could get on the floor and roll under it, but she doesn't like that idea so much, plus it looks like the gates beyond need to be lifted anyway - might as well, she figures, see if she can do it right now. Only if she cannot does she roll under it, getting back to her feet as quickly as she can, and looking a little more nervous to be stuck inside now.
    Spoiler: Rolls & Actions
    Show
    Spot: (1d20+6)[25]
    Listen: (1d20+5)[11]
    Initiative: (1d20+2)[22]

    Tyra's strength of 24 gives her a maximum lifted weight of 1400 pounds, and given the size of the gatehouse and thus the portcullis, I'd guess that's probably not enough to lift the thing, but I suppose it depends on its construction and thickness; it could be light enough for her to lift.

    In either case, she will move through the gate to W-2, since everyone else has moved in as well even against her better judgement.

    Spoiler: Stat Block
    Show
    Tyralisa
    Female Chaotic Neutral Lolth-Touched Human Warblade 1 // Evolutionist 2, Level 2, Init 2, HP 32/32, Speed 50
    AC 20, Touch 12, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 0, Will 1, Base Attack Bonus 2
    +1 Claws +9 (1d4+8, 20/x2)
    Inertial Armor, Force Barrier (+4 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex, +2 Natural)
    Abilities Str 24, Dex 14, Con 24, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 14
    Condition None
    -Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
    Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Welcome to the World (IC)

    Tyralisa can feel the warped wood holding fast. She could likely pull it out, but that's asking for the wood chunks to fall on everyone.

    Rather than risking the lives of this little family, she rolls under the door.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •