New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Racial encounter power question

Is there anyway to regain a racial encounter power. More specifically the gnomes "Fade Away" ability.
    I know the fey beguiler gives that ability at level 20 but i preferably want something pre 10.
    I'm pretty new to 4e so a more indepth answer is good as it will help me learn the system.
    Cheers

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Racial encounter power question

Quote Originally Posted by Sapreaver View Post
    Is there anyway to regain a racial encounter power. More specifically the gnomes "Fade Away" ability.
    I know the fey beguiler gives that ability at level 20 but i preferably want something pre 10.
    I'm pretty new to 4e so a more indepth answer is good as it will help me learn the system.
    Cheers
    You're pretty much looking at generic ways to regain encounter powers. Unfortunately, most of these recover a specific type of power that doesn't apply (like Arcane powers or Martial powers) or recover Attack powers only. Two items that work are a Battlemaster's Weapon and a Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor--although with these items, I suspect you'd typically want to get back something other than Fade Away. If you take the Get in Your Head or Vanishing Act feats to add the Teleport keyword to the power, then you can also use a Cloak of Translocation to recharge it.