New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Help! I cannot make a choice for a Divine Domain for Clerics!

It really hit me that I am having a hard time making a choice for a divine domain.

I planned on being a Cleric that utilizes cantrips to deal damage and support the party with other things. A supporter and primary spellcaster.

I do have some hard time selecting such a Domain. I thought Light or Arcana would be a fit, but I am having a hard time nailing down just what I want. Could somebody guide me?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Help! I cannot make a choice for a Divine Domain for Clerics!

Might get more and better responses by asking a Moderator to move this thread to the appropriate D&D sub-forum (Arts and Crafts is really not the right place for this topic). Click on the "Report Post" button (a small triangle with an exclamation point on it below your avatar and location) and tell the Mods you posted it in the wrong forum, and it needs to be moved to the appropriate Roleplaying 5E/4E/3.5E-Pathfinder/AD&D - Other sub-forum pertaining to the edition you are playing in.

Best of luck!
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Help! I cannot make a choice for a Divine Domain for Clerics!

Oh, thanks! But I've already done it. Now I just have to wait...