New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fallen London and Sunless Sea

There are only bad ways to get Favours, and it depends on the specific group. Mostly it's a matter of learning which Opportunity cards grant which favours. Each of the PoSI items from the sidestreets, for example, add a card to your deck with a favours option. Be sure to have the right Connected Pet for the faction you want.

EXCEPT! If you are Closest To: Bohemians or The Great Game, you can Count The Days without needing to use any normal opportunity cards, which lets you farm Bohemian/Great Game/Docks/Urchins Favors, 1/each for 42 actions and 2 Abundant-rarity cards. 5x Actions in Wolfstack, 5x in Forgotten Quarter, 5x University, 5x Shuttered Palace, draw the card, repeat.

Some nice people have made lists:
    Society
    Revolutionaries
    Bohemians
    Church favours can be farmed by repeating the Hound of Heaven process. Requires a ship and having finished the main Dangerous storyline.
    The Great Game
    Hell Favours can be farmed by spying for them in Polythreme. Requires a ship and either a 5-card lodging or a lot of patience.
    Constables
    Criminals can be farmed by bringing Skyglass knives into New Newgate (requires going to prison yourself, of course)
    Urchins
    Docks Favours can be farmed up on Mutton Island, or in Watchmaker's Hill with the Chandleress if the airs of London are right (5% chance, damages your Dangerous stat)
    Rubberies I can't find a compilation for.
    Tomb-colonists have no list I can find either, but you can farm their favours while Exiled to the tomb-colonies.

There are carousels and storylets behind FATE purchases for some of them.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2017-09-18 at 04:24 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Fallen London and Sunless Sea

Thanks for the help! Now I wish I hadn't sold my soul and changed my Closest To.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight