New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVIII - The meta changes, but waifus are for

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Sadly, though, I don't have any pixel light characters or anything thus far that has stumbled onto the super awakening to break damage nullification, so my team clears most everything, but not everything. Also, Alt Ultimate Arena is absurd.
    I kept on rolling with ReApollo until I got his 3x3. It took 4 tries, but whatever - he's on both my Ameno team and on my NY Yomi team (...that I don't use...)

So yeah this new ranking dungeon is silly. I went through with Ameno to get a survey, blew the time limit, and still got in the 30's.

Now I'm running it with Zeus Verse/Mito/Scheat/Droiddragon/ReCeres and am sitting comfortably in the 11-12% range despite doing basically nothing interesting on the run. So uh yeah, hope you've made your Zeus Verse team.
    PAD - 357,549,260

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons in the Playground XVIII - The meta changes, but waifus are for

You don't need 8 light orbs for Yog. 6 is plenty, especially if you combo the rest of the field. Getting a hundred million damage with him is just not that hard.

Sadly, though, I don't have any pixel light characters or anything thus far that has stumbled onto the super awakening to break damage nullification, so my team clears most everything, but not everything. Also, Alt Ultimate Arena is absurd.
    Remember, I don't combo the field. I make 1 or 2 combos. If I have to break a combo shield I use my 3 color board changer on Zuoh. I don't have the skill to do what you're suggesting (moreover I hate playing like that).

Team (general purpose and for Arena 1)
    RCV BADGE (lesser 25%)

Former Captain of Squad 5, Sosuke Aizen (Time-Shift Black Dragon Caller, Sonia inherit with skill level at 1), max skilled, fully awoken, lvl 99, +297, 2 sdr latent, 4 dark resist latents

Reincarnated Loki (Cymophane Jewel Princess, Sheen inherit with skill level at 1, +297, max level, 5 hp+ latents), max skilled, fully awoken, level 101, +297, fully awoken + tpa extra awakening, 5 auto recover latents

Psychopomp Princess of Oblivion, Grida (Psychopomp of Oblivion, Grisar inherit with skill level at 1, max level, 5 hp+ latents), max skilled, fully awoken, lvl 99, +297, fully awoken, 5 dark resist latents

Psychopomp Princess of Oblivion, Grida (Psychopomp of Oblivion, Grisar inherit with skill level at 1, max level, 1 hp+ latent), max skilled, fully awoken, lvl 99, +297, fully awoken, 5 dark resist latents

One-Eyed Hell Phantom Demon, Zuoh (Marvelous Red Dragon Caller, Sonia inherit with skill max, max level), max skilled, fully awoken, lvl 99, +297, fully awoken, 1 water 1 light 1 wood 1 fire 1 dark latent awakening
    [Not full evo due to dragon killer latent being so useful]

Ally/Best Friend (I have 2 aizen allies best friended, but only 1 shows up regularly)

Former Captain of Squad 5, Sosuke Aizen (The water/dark Heavenstrom guy inherit with max skill), max skilled, fully awoken, lvl 99, +297, 1 sdr latent, 4 time extend latents

Arena 1, points of interest:
    General Rule, never give up free turns of stalling to recover actives (like zhang yi de who gives 1 extra round because he starts with turn counter of 2, or Extreme King in some cases)

Water Ninja
    +Stall or large water combo

Dark Dragon Knight
    +Stall through dark absorb

Dark shield carrier
    +Stall through dark absorb
    +have never encountered 3 in a row, but pray for water if it happens

Extreme King Metal Dragon
    +Cross and prong
    +Can stall if necessary

Sopdet
    +1 3 match of dark orbs unenhanced deals enough damage to bring down by half and sneak under damage absorb
    +follow up with another 3 match of dark orbs enhanced or not and or water combos as needed
    +somewhat risky

Hinokagutsuchi
    +4 combos one of which is dark brings health under half
    +carefully stalling for 2 turns or 2 dark crosses are a possibility for winning
    +very risky, but have even won with -99 skill delay at times

Grisar
    +Cross and prong wipeout

Parvarti
    +4-5 combos one dark goes under absorb, can be tricky

Dark/Light Zeus & Ronia
    +Combo shield overcome through time extends if board favorable
    +unfavorable board use aizen inherit or zuoh
    +risky to use board changer needed for Beelz

Alley McBeelz
    +Changes board to poison, use board changer to counter
    +Cross and prong to kill

Kali Light or Dark
    +Activate Loki inherit, cross and prong, win with no effort

Zaerog
    +Real problem, Do have uranus, but don't want to include
    +Hope for light absorb to start
    +If dark absorb, stall until light absorb, dark resists and 4x rcv help here
    +I have beaten him stalling for 12 rounds straight before

DQ Hera
    +Make sure to have full hp before this wave
    +Cross and I can't remember if prong or 3 combo + maybe a few more easy combos (try to include hearts, but by this point usually irrelevant)

Py
    +Kill/stall/w.e
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2018-03-14 at 06:15 PM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    I kept on rolling with ReApollo until I got his 3x3. It took 4 tries, but whatever - he's on both my Ameno team and on my NY Yomi team (...that I don't use...)
    Oh, wait, ReApollo gets them? I thought it was only Greek 1s. Well, geez, let me go spend a bunch of snow globe dragons and +297s and my problems will be (sort of) solved.

Edit: First roll!
    Last edited by Anarion; 2018-03-14 at 06:07 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, wait, ReApollo gets them? I thought it was only Greek 1s. Well, geez, let me go spend a bunch of snow globe dragons and +297s and my problems will be (sort of) solved.

Edit: First roll!
    Woohoo!

Yeah, he's been pretty clutch. It's been worth a few rerolls, after the +egg bonanza we just had.
    PAD - 357,549,260

5. - Top - End - #125
    Troll in the Playground

How long does it usually take for a patch from JP to reach the US? Storing up my evo materials, but I don't know if I should be holding my breath on it.

Also: Finally 500 magic stones (100 rem pulls) which is technically enough to buy a 300k mp dragon with the worst possible 3k mp rolls. More importantly, by the given statistical percentage, it would allow me to "guarantee" getting any particular card from a 5 stone rem with a 1% chance or more.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

So, my Yog team can clear arena 3 with pretty good consistency. I’d say ~70% of the time, higher if I never made mistakes, can handle any radar dragon spawn. But I can’t seem to make a dent into alt ultimate arena. It’s so hard. Is there any team that can handle it solo, or does it require multiplayer at the moment?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Really? I haven't been able to do anything at all with Yog. I've tried him a few times and it consistently dies long before my Athena team does on the same dungeons.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm basically all-Anublos when it comes to harder content right now. (And sometimes Julie-blos is surprisingly good. Weird.)

Failing that, I'm going Ameno.

I haven't even tried Alt Arena.
    PAD - 357,549,260

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

I saw that PAD was updating and I was so excited for stackable evo mats. Then I discovered that's on v14 and we're now on v13. Sadface.

If they keep the same schedule it might be a month from the release of v14 in japan that v14 comes out in NA. The extra second of movement time and free latent slot are nice too though.

Gonna stay at 500 magic stones and just get to 1k box space (870 now). Then I'll increase friend space from 50 to 100. Then maybe I'll just hoard stones (Unless something else useful besides box space comes out? Improve stamina rate permanently by 1 second? I dunno?).
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2018-03-28 at 10:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

Not sure if this is allowed? Is it double posting if it's been a while?

Pulled 40 times on the godfest.

Got 5 Claymores
    Got Anubis
    Got Yog Sothoth (38th pull)
    Got Baldin
    Got Goetia (who I wanted before but don't really need now)
    Got Blue Knight, Muse
    Got Hatsume No Tsubone
    Got other stuff that

Free Pull Valentine 1: Karin (the blue triple orb board changer, want to make her aizen's gf, but dark/fire/heart is a bit better for me)
    Free Pull Valentine 2 (from tournament clear): Water/Light Adamantine Princess (can't remember the name)

At 306 stones now.
    Going to suggest a change to Yog's leader skill in a ult evo -> 5x ATK 50% and above HP. 4x ATK 49% and below HP. 5x ATK and damage shield for matched attribute at 4+ connected orbs.

Strictly better than Aizen in many situations with a more reliable damage shield and less orb hunger. Slightly less combo friendly than previous Yog lead skill. Not sure if better or worse at damage control (probably better).

I should really get on pad herder?
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2018-04-03 at 01:51 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Just post. Congrats on the Yog; should be a fun time!

Also, everyone, we can vote for a GFE to become available in the MP shop for a cool million. You can vote for whomever you like, but if you vote for anyone except Fujin, you're a monster and can expect a sternly-worded letter.

https://a.pgtb.me/8hsKNj
    PAD - 357,549,260

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Also, everyone, we can vote for a GFE to become available in the MP shop for a cool million. You can vote for whomever you like, but if you vote for anyone except Fujin, you're a monster and can expect a sternly-worded letter.

You mean you haven't just pulled a Fujin at this point?

I've got mine inherited onto Wukong and it the solution to so many of life's problems, even with it taking 19 turns to get ready.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground

If I used facebook, I'd do that just because you asked. But I never want to use facebook.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey all, quick question for those in the know: What is the % chance of a Diamond Fruit invading the Mythical daily Thursday dungeon(can't remember it's name for some reason)? I did about 18 or so runs yesterday when I found out(Because I really want to Ult my Green Sonia), and I didn't get a single invade, which is kind of frustrating, nearly 1k stamina down the drain and I got nothing. I eventually stopped selling the mats, since I seem to recall we have an update in the somewhat near future that is going to let evo mats stack, which will be totally amazing, I can finally stop selling excess of those things!

But yeah, % chance of a Diamond Fruit invade if anyone knows!

15. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Hey all, quick question for those in the know: What is the % chance of a Diamond Fruit invading the Mythical daily Thursday dungeon(can't remember it's name for some reason)? I did about 18 or so runs yesterday when I found out(Because I really want to Ult my Green Sonia), and I didn't get a single invade, which is kind of frustrating, nearly 1k stamina down the drain and I got nothing. I eventually stopped selling the mats, since I seem to recall we have an update in the somewhat near future that is going to let evo mats stack, which will be totally amazing, I can finally stop selling excess of those things!

But yeah, % chance of a Diamond Fruit invade if anyone knows!
    I don’t know that specific one, but most of those special invades are 5%. So one out of twenty runs is expected.
    Edit: though note that due to how people always misunderstand statistics that 50 runs would be required to have a near certainty of seeing one.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2018-04-16 at 01:26 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

I got another grida today. Took a lot of farming, but then I realized, I won't be able to make use of the third awakening in arena 1 using my team if I 297 her.

I think I'll try for 4 grida if I can manage it. 2 with level broken stats and then attack +'d up to just enough so that 3 unenhanced dark orbs sneaks under sopdet damage absorb (to take advantage of higher RCV and HP). The other two maxed all the way for non-arena 1 usage. Inheriting one with the wood element equipment monster with 3 poison resists from the monster hunter collab and if I can get another 2 poison resists from sasuke equipment I'll be able to trivialize grisar ult arena 1 and not need to save a board changer for potential beelz occurences. For now I just use the 3 poison resists and 1 grisar inherit. The delay and poison from the equipment is very nice in cases of zaerog with dark absorb, bad luck with sopdet, and especially hinokagutsuchi.

Outside ult arena 1 and picking up magic stones here and there... meh.

EDIT: After aggressive farming, I got a total of 5 from this event. I'm thinking 2 with prong awakening supers, 1 with cloud, not sure about the others.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2018-04-23 at 07:54 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Is there any use to the 'EMDra beyond "Get 6 to show up so you can get the individual rewards for each"? (Btw, in case there are those on thread who are not aware, you want to farm 6 of each type of the EMDra, you get a King Tamadra, random Snowglobe Dragon, random Py, +99 shynee, a Latent Tamadra+, and a 5 year memorial Tamadra, all of that x3).

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

Well you definitely want to participate in all three rounds because the rewards are great - let's not forget two more pulls from the dragonbound rem.

Otherwise Neydras sell for 500 mp. Oh and the 5 year tamas are like 55,555 mp so sell them too!
    PAD - 357,549,260

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Is there any use to the 'EMDra beyond "Get 6 to show up so you can get the individual rewards for each"? (Btw, in case there are those on thread who are not aware, you want to farm 6 of each type of the EMDra, you get a King Tamadra, random Snowglobe Dragon, random Py, +99 shynee, a Latent Tamadra+, and a 5 year memorial Tamadra, all of that x3).
    Having 7 7 7 is nice...

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

Well you definitely want to participate in all three rounds because the rewards are great - let's not forget two more pulls from the dragonbound rem.

Otherwise Neydras sell for 500 mp. Oh and the 5 year tamas are like 55,555 mp so sell them too!
    Yeah, I got most of mine knocked out this morning, there was a 1.5x invade chance, and I only had 2 runs(one mythical, one beginner or whatever) that didn't have one show up. All I need now is to finish up the Master difficulty invades and I'm finished.

Also, holy hell I had no idea that the 5 year tamas sold for that much. Guess I know what I'll be doing with mine. Not that I use my MP for anything. Already have a Toy Dragon Caller, and none of the other stuff interests me, shamedragons are to much effort for the time I put into the game right now.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Have to wait until my stamina refreshes, but I'm only 230,000 away from hitting rank 500 before the reset.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

What reset?

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    What reset?
    Player bonus resets.

You get the rank 150, 250, and 500 machines rollable again, can re-buy the one time bargain set, choose a best friend again, and roll for the premium egg machine from the best friend choice.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground

I hope they also include that version update with the consolidated evo materials storage space.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    I hope they also include that version update with the consolidated evo materials storage space.
    We're probably another update away from that - I think we won't see evo stacking this time, but maybe next major update.

On the subject of resets, anyone here want to set up a BF triangle with either of my accounts?

Main : primarily Gronia, with Blonia and Yog backup. Occasional ALB and Goemon for push button, and I have Kushi/Enra/Anubis/DAthena available as needed. Also Kaede for push buttons, now that I think about it I think her new ult will be here soon?

Alt : Blonia main, with Amatsu backup. Also Enra, Anubis, Kushi, DAthena there too. Also have Tachibani, will probably make her 20x form when we get it, and Kaede here as well. Basically the same as my main, but Amatsu instead of Yog.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

LOL, Yusuke is insane. I gave up 3 of my 5 DKalis and my spare DMeta. A low price for this kind of madness.
    PAD - 357,549,260

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

LOL, Yusuke is insane. I gave up 3 of my 5 DKalis and my spare DMeta. A low price for this kind of madness.
    How does MP get you a Yusuke?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground

How does MP get you a Yusuke?
    Monster Exchange, not Monster Points.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Monster Exchange, not Monster Points.
    But you need to have pulled Kurama and Hiei for that (or some combination of the other 2.5% chance guys).
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Or Rodin, Raijin, and two Yogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem