New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Massimo Incorporated

Massimo Inc. is a multi-billion-dollar organization specializing in technological development and implementation. While being just a big business on the outside, Massimo has a large mafia and a group of assassins and mercenaries who act behind the scenes, using resources of the company. The company practically has an army at it's back, acting only in the interests of money. Always up for hire, Massimo is a great place for employment for people who are not very trustworthy, or very good.

Spoiler: Major Locations
    Show
    Massimo Home Office: A 65-story skyscraper in the city of Skyside is the main business place and technology development center of the business. As with all major locations of this organization, it's heavily guarded.

Massimo Mansion: A walled mansion where the CEO Aldo Massimo lives and conducts extremely important meetings.

Massimo Armed Forces HQ: A large base consisting of infantry, air vehicles, tanks, and other similar things, to not only defend the company and clients, but to attack and exert iron-fisted control. This is also where mercenaries report or get hired.

Mercenary Ranking
    Each rank allows a certain freedom in what clients you are qualified to help individually. The threat or difficulty level of an assignment is decided by Commanders and Majors, (although they sometimes delegate this job to Lieutenants). A person of the threat level of the situation must be present to lead a mercenary group. Special authorization of outside mercenaries and assassins for specific jobs is not uncommon.

• Commander - can command missions and appoints group leaders when the same commanding ranks are in one group.
    • Major
    • Lieutenant
    • Sergeant
    • Recruit

Members
    Character Rank Player
    Jacob Commander Green Elf
    Guinness Sergeant Reinholdt
    Mika Recruit Zefir
    Aaron Lieutenant 8BitNinja
    Elenor N/A NothingAbnormal

Spoiler: OoC Notes
    Show

1. Conflict is welcome! Attacks and invasions are explicitly allowed
    2. Locations are accessible. You don't need permission to have a character arrive.

Last edited by Green Elf; 2017-10-18 at 09:06 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (Nexus) Massimo Incorporated

[Guinness' Office]

Showing up to work with a massive hangover is embarrassing. More embarrassing is waking up already at work with a massive hangover. At least no one could claim he was late. Fortunately he woke up in his own office so the number of witnesses was rather minimal. He was lucky to have a office, cramped and shared though it was. Maybe some day he'd get that promotion and get an office all to himself.

In the meantime however, the dwarf wiped the drool from his flaxen beard and cleaned up his desk a little before the voices of arriving workers grew any louder. It was way too early for people to be talking if his headache was any indication.

What the hell did he do last night anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Guinness' Office]

Mia, the fox girl walks around the offices, as she notice someone in there she knocks. And comes in.

"Hello. " she says. "Could you help me? I'm new and I search for someone in charge."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside of the Massimio Home Office

A tall man wearing a black jacket and blue shirt walks to the front doors, and asks one of the guards there: Do you know wherein I could find the CEO of this establishment? He and I need to have a conversation.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Outside of the Massimio Home Office

A tall man wearing a black jacket and blue shirt walks to the front doors, and asks one of the guards there: Do you know wherein I could find the CEO of this establishment? He and I need to have a conversation.
    A round faced Italian worker in a business suit answers. "Very funny, but nobody just sees the CEO. You can speak to his acting administrators and deliver a message, or just do business with them.
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Guinness' Office]

Mia, the fox girl walks around the offices, as she notice someone in there she knocks. And comes in.

"Hello. " she says. "Could you help me? I'm new and I search for someone in charge."
    [Guinness' Office]

Guinness looks up as Mia enters. Crumple and biscuit, of course there'd be a rookie here all bright eyed at too early in the morning, eager to prove themselves. The dwarf blinks lethargically a few times as he processes Mia's request before replying in a heavy dwarven accent.

"That'd be just about anyone with higher rank than you Recruit. So everyone. What division did you apply for?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #7

[Guinness' Office]

Mika (Sorry I missspelled it) Looks confused at him.
    "I'm sorry, I don't know." she repleis. "I think I'm here for the cemical research since that is the topic I studied."

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Green Elf View Post
    A round faced Italian worker in a business suit answers. "Very funny, but nobody just sees the CEO. You can speak to his acting administrators and deliver a message, or just do business with them.
    The strange tall man's eye start to shift in color, but then they settle and revert to gray. He then says: Ah, I understand. HUmor is not my forte, so forgive me if I don't appreciate your first comment. I do actually know a few jokes, for instance: hideous laughter.

Spoiler: Spell description
    Show
    Hideous Laughter: This spell afflicts the subject with uncontrollable laughter. It collapses into gales of manic laughter, falling prone. The subject can take no actions while laughing, but is not considered helpless. After the spell ends, it can act normally.

A creature with an Intelligence score of 2 or lower is not affected. A creature whose type is different from the caster’s receives a +4 bonus on its saving throw, because humor doesn’t “translate” well.

I know this isn't THAT game, but that guard was being all snotty towards me, and this character is pretty petty.

The man then walks away, and disappears.
    Last edited by Celticbear; 2017-08-11 at 11:03 AM.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Massimo Incorporated

Armed Forces HQ

In through the door comes a man in a forest green ghillie suit and balaclava. While it is seen that he is indeed wearing a ghillie suit, it doesn't seem to be the color of any natural terrain, but a uniform green. The glove on his left hand looks metallic. On his back he is carrying an FN SCAR-H with a telescopic sight and reflex sight which is slung over his shoulder and in his holster he has a Colt M1911. In his right hand he is carrying a case and in his left hand he is carrying a small laptop. As soon as he walks in, he goes to the nearest table and out of a hidden compartment pulls out a pair of sunglasses, which he puts on before opening his laptop, which he proceeds to type on although it appears to be off. If anyone goes near him, he whistles at them to attempt to draw their attention.

Spoiler: For those with enhanced sight
    Show
    On all of his gear, there are small red dots in a grid pattern. To the naked eye,
    this cannot be seen.

The man says to the front desk and says "May I see your boss? I have an appointment with him."
    Last edited by 8BitNinja; 2017-08-11 at 09:42 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The strange tall man's eye start to shift in color, but then they settle and revert to gray. He then says: Ah, I understand. HUmor is not my forte, so forgive me if I don't appreciate your first comment. I do actually know a few jokes, for instance: hideous laughter.

Spoiler: Spell description
    Show
    Hideous Laughter: This spell afflicts the subject with uncontrollable laughter. It collapses into gales of manic laughter, falling prone. The subject can take no actions while laughing, but is not considered helpless. After the spell ends, it can act normally.

A creature with an Intelligence score of 2 or lower is not affected. A creature whose type is different from the caster’s receives a +4 bonus on its saving throw, because humor doesn’t “translate” well.

I know this isn't THAT game, but that guard was being all snotty towards me, and this character is pretty petty.

The man then walks away, and disappears.
    The man is affected by the spell, and begins laughing hysterically. That man was weird, to bad he'll never learn his intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    Armed Forces HQ

In through the door comes a man in a forest green ghillie suit and balaclava. While it is seen that he is indeed wearing a ghillie suit, it doesn't seem to be the color of any natural terrain, but a uniform green. The glove on his left hand looks metallic. On his back he is carrying an FN SCAR-H with a telescopic sight and reflex sight which is slung over his shoulder and in his holster he has a Colt M1911. In his right hand he is carrying a case and in his left hand he is carrying a small laptop. As soon as he walks in, he goes to the nearest table and out of a hidden compartment pulls out a pair of sunglasses, which he puts on before opening his laptop, which he proceeds to type on although it appears to be off. If anyone goes near him, he whistles at them to attempt to draw their attention.

Spoiler: For those with enhanced sight
    Show
    On all of his gear, there are small red dots in a grid pattern. To the naked eye,
    this cannot be seen.

The man says to the front desk and says "May I see your boss? I have an appointment with him."
    The man at the desk is a very short man with an extremely pointy nose. "I'll send you to Jacob Rancor. He'll know what to do."

The assassin will be led to another mercenary. A man in a black and dark gray full body armor with what seems like some sort of steel plating is in a large office. No skin is shown and his helmet covers his entire face. He has a high-tech SMG, dual handguns at his side, and on his back a black staff that has glowing blue runes.

"Good to see you Lieutenant. I was told you have an item to give and some money to receive. I'll be the one you'll report to after your missions."
    "Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" -Aragorn, Lord of the Rings

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

The man is affected by the spell, and begins laughing hysterically. That man was weird, to bad he'll never learn his intentions.

The man at the desk is a very short man with an extremely pointy nose. "I'll send you to Jacob Rancor. He'll know what to do."

The assassin will be led to another mercenary. A man in a black and dark gray full body armor with what seems like some sort of steel plating is in a large office. No skin is shown and his helmet covers his entire face. He has a high-tech SMG, dual handguns at his side, and on his back a black staff that has glowing blue runes.

"Good to see you Lieutenant. I was told you have an item to give and some money to receive. I'll be the one you'll report to after your missions."
    The man puts out his hand with the tape and says "Good to meet you Jacob, I'm Aaron. This is the thing your client wanted. I'm expecting payment soon."
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    — The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The man puts out his hand with the tape and says "Good to meet you Jacob, I'm Aaron. This is the thing your client wanted. I'm expecting payment soon."
    Jacob takes the tape and says "Nice to meet you Aaron. I'll go turn this in and get you your payment within a day." Unless stopped, Jacob will leave his office to go turn it in.

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Guinness' Office]

Mika (Sorry I missspelled it) Looks confused at him.
    "I'm sorry, I don't know." she repleis. "I think I'm here for the cemical research since that is the topic I studied."
    [Guinness' Office]

Guinness stares back incredulously at Mika. It was almost humorous if it wasn't so unhelpful. "Ack, how could you possibly not know what job you actively applied for? I presume you actually applied right? Or was at least told by someone to come here? Who contacted you and what did they say?" He would direct her straight to chemical research, but that was the funny part. Getting a job for the topic you studied in today's job market seemed slim. He sure isn't where he thought he'd be when he was first learning how to summon.

"So you know, you're currently in the Recon and Intelligence division." Or at least in one of their offices. "We're mostly responsible for collecting information before an Op."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

72 Floor of the Massimo Home Office

The strange man who appeared at Massimo's Mansion appears in a bathroom on the 72 floor of the Home Office.He walks out, and says:Do any of you know where I can find any high ranking member of this organization?

15. - Top - End - #15

[Guinness' Office]

"A man talked to me that he got a job." Mika says. "His name was Jakob, if I'm right. I don't know much about this. I just hered payment is good. I asked someone and they send me here. I guess they thought someone in charge is here to help me out."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Jacob takes the tape and says "Nice to meet you Aaron. I'll go turn this in and get you your payment within a day." Unless stopped, Jacob will leave his office to go turn it in.
    [Jacob's Office]

Aaron says "Thank you, where am I expected to go until I am called in for further assignments?"
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

25 Floor of the Massimo Home Office

The strange man who appeared at Massimo's Mansion appears in a bathroom on the 25 floor of the Home Office.He walks out, and says:Do any of you know where I can find any high ranking member of this organization?
    ((25 floor because there are only 65))

A guard with full body armor, carrying an FN SCAR with an ACOG and flashlight attachment and a Springfield XD pistol at his side meets the man in the hallway. He asks the man, "What do you need to see him for? If you do see him, I'll also need to escort you."

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

I seek to become his colleague. simply states Maxwell O'Connor.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guinness' Office]

"Don't know why they thought that." Guinness frowned. It was probably Anne who sent Mika here. She was always playfully tormenting the poor dwarf.

Guinness leans back in his seat. "Which Jacob? Big Boss Jacob or Jacob from accounting? One's a skilled eccentric capable of micro-managing dozens of numbers and the other still owes me fifty bucks." Good luck guessing which was which. He'd hate to bother the guy up at the top if he didn't have to. Then again... "Well if he hired you, it would have to be Jacob not Jacob." The dwarf hmms in thought, stroking his beard.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2017-08-16 at 12:40 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #20

[Guinness' Office]

"Yeah I think it was Jacob." Mika says. She can't tell much she might recognize him when he stands befor her, but not describe him.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guinnesss' Office]

Guinness raises an eyebrow at Mika. "Well if you want to talk to him, go back to the elevator and go to the 65th floor. He should know what to do with ya. Tell him Anne sent you."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

I seek to become his colleague. simply states Maxwell O'Connor.

Aaron (who is described earlier in this thread) comes out of the elevator and hears Maxwell's last statement and says "If you wanna be someone's colleague, I need someone with a quick set of eyes as a spotter. Hello, I'm Aaron, elite sniper." He extends his free hand to shake Maxwell's.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Aaron (who is described earlier in this thread) comes out of the elevator and hears Maxwell's last statement and says "If you wanna be someone's colleague, I need someone with a quick set of eyes as a spotter. Hello, I'm Aaron, elite sniper." He extends his free hand to shake Maxwell's.
    Maxwell shakes, but the hand feels cold. On closer inspection, Maxwell's hand appears to be devoid of lines, wrinkles, veins, and otherwise.

My eyes are... better than most.

24. - Top - End - #24

[Guinnesss' Office]

Mia nods and then looks confused.

"Your name is Anne?" she asks

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Maxwell shakes, but the hand feels cold. On closer inspection, Maxwell's hand appears to be devoid of lines, wrinkles, veins, and otherwise.

My eyes are... better than most.
    The guard acknowledges Aaron's entrance with a nod. "Well there's a job if you want it. I don't believe the company needs any business partners, but there are plenty of positions to be filled. Just name it and I'll send you to the person. Or, if you want to hire us, I could also point you to you right person."

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guinness' Office]

"Sweet porridge and gravy, is jello mucking you up between the ears? Of course my name isn't Anne. Now git upstairs and do what I told you to do recruit. That's an order." The dwarf shakes his head slowly.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

25th Floor of the Home Office

The guard acknowledges Aaron's entrance with a nod. "Well there's a job if you want it. I don't believe the company needs any business partners, but there are plenty of positions to be filled. Just name it and I'll send you to the person. Or, if you want to hire us, I could also point you to you right person."
    Maxwell considers.

How about... Magical Consultant? Do you have a position on the those lines?

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

25th Floor of the Home Office

Maxwell considers.

How about... Magical Consultant? Do you have a position on the those lines?
    "Ah. You're one of those magic users. If you're looking for missions and on the spot work, I would send you to Jacob Rancor over at the Armed Forces HQ. If you're looking for development work, I would send you to Marco Marino."

I'm 8BitNinja's Brother

29. - Top - End - #29

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Guinness' Office]

"Sweet porridge and gravy, is jello mucking you up between the ears? Of course my name isn't Anne. Now git upstairs and do what I told you to do recruit. That's an order." The dwarf shakes his head slowly.
    [Guinness' Office]

Mika looks mad. "Sorry mister, but you said Anne send me and it is youwho sends me." she says. "Have a nice day." Then she turns to the elevator to get up to the 65th floor.

65th floor

Mika will look for the office she is meant to go.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

And with that information, Maxwell is gone in a flash.