New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Fallout Nevada (arleady to play)

Hi, a few days ago Fallout Nevada showed up, I will not add a link to download because I can not. The game was created by the Russians, but already has English translation. Just like Fallout Resurection is based on Fallout 2, but you do not have to install F2 to play in Nevada. The world is huge, creators have created many new items. There is no solitaire yet and I'm stuck in several places: / Are there any Fallout Nevada players here?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Nevada (arleady to play)

Nobody here is playing? I have seen Fallout 3 themes, but for me the real fallouts are Fallout 1 and 2, Ressurection is pretty good too. Too bad, I thought I would talk to someone and help me :-(

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Nevada (arleady to play)

You might consider trying this in the main Fallout thread. Probably get some more people looking at it.

Personally, I hadn't heard of it. I've heard of Resurrection, but I'm waiting to play it until I finish my Fallout 2 Let's Play. After all, it's a pain to go from one installation to the other when you're relying on things being stable to be able to produce quality content.

What's the deal with Fallout Nevada? Which engine does it run in?
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!