New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Soul Traits

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Soul Traits

So I was bumming around on youtube and came across an Undertale fan-series by the name of Glitchtale. I started skimming the wikis for UT and anything I could find about the series and I got an idea for a few feats and/or maybe a class idea. The only problem is that I'm not sure what I should do with it. The idea was fairly simple and was touched upon slightly in the game itself but the fan-series expanded upon it. Each of the 78 human souls has a colour and a form of combat/mentality associated with it, the most commonly known is Determination and is associated with the colour Red.
    So here's my dilemma, I'm not sure if I should make a modal/archetype-based class or a few [Soul] or [Heart] feats that must be taken upon character creation that add bonuses and roleplay opportunities for the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarian Rex View Post
    Sometimes you need more than well crafted crunch. Sometimes you need well crafted crunch that is playable in the game.
    Steam: Papa Palpy Palpatine
    Pesterchum: mysticUmbra
    YouTube: Noctus Does Things

Black(Blue and Green) or Sultai is my khanate, and my colour alignment.

The Rest of my Signature
    My Hombrew

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Soul Traits

Hmm, I have never played or watched undertale, but my little brother likes it...

I emailed him, seeing what he would like and of course being as unhelpful as possible he said both... but he finally admitted a class *might* be better...

Either way, I'll peach it if 3.5 and good luck!
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.