Hey guys, I'm back. My GM runs his own specific homebrewed multiclass system in our 4E game and a brief explanation of it is following:

At level 2, you can choose to multiclass into another class. This resets your character back to level 1 and you gain a level in the class you chose. So, if I hit level 2 as a wizard, I choose to take a level in invoker. This sets me up as a level 1 wizard/1 invoker, utilizing all the experience needed to hit level two. Any leftover experience is now divided amongst the two classes equally. Confused? Sure, why not!

To balance this out, we now receive only half the experience we normally would, and that experience is divided in two, equally, amongst both classes. The bonuses are that we gain double the feats, hp, at wills, encounters, dailies and utilities. We gain both the hp per level of the wizard and invoker when we hit level 2/2 and we count as a level 4 character for half level purposes.

Now, I had been going mainly controller before but our party desperately needs a magical blaster and my control spells weren't that hot against the GMs strong boss mobs. I'm currently 2/2 and close to 3/3 and debating going full dps when I hit 3/3. Any suggestions on at wills/feats/encounters/dailies? I'm Eladrin and I have a high int and wisdom modifier.