New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Tarts and Tribulations

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Valin View Post
    Choro meanwhile seems... deflated. The little mage has hung to the side in silence, lacking any apparent retort as Strata and Doc continued speaking. The Professor's wrath has hit its mark with Dichoro,. As the subject turns towards the creatures though, the young unicorn raises a hoof, "There's also the fact that if these are the creatures the lab made... why did the Overseer feel the need to go kidnapping ponies? If they can make more here, there's no need for fresh kill."

Well, no apparent need. The most likely answer is that they're missing something. Again. Hesitantly, Choro glances across the group, looking at the darker coated pegasus as Strata outlines her plan. "Moonshadow needs to show me the way, but I'm probably of more use with the AI group. I'm... not sure how much more magic I can throw, but I've still got my mind at least. Set against superior reflexes, wings and night vision though?" Choro tries to smile at Moon, though it's obvious she's not really feeling it.
    As Choro spoke, Thanatos slowly began to look towards her, especially as she began to finish; the look on his face was not unkindly, but clearly questioning.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Hey, I'm all for a plan. I like plans," Doc said, being diplomatic. "I wanted to go with Moonshadow's original plan of hitting the server. I will gladly go with that team because if there's any place with info on how the obese mutants are made, it's gotta be there. But this building is dangerous, and a quarantine zone, and at least that much is a call I can make. So who else is going with to the server?"
    Thanatos, wordlessly, simply motioned back towards the darkness behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    "Well I think Choro can probably handle the server," Stellar says, still flexing her recently reformed wing. "Much as I hate to admit it she's better with computers than I am. I can come and speak to this robot. If it tries any tricks like the overbot it'll pay to be ready. Just watch out for that teleporting cyberpony coming back!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I can show Choro the server and then rejoin the team up here. But honestly, I'd rather we just stick together at this point. There is a teleporting assassin going around, and the server might just have all the answers we want anyways. Moonshadow said, giving Choro an odd look.
    Thanatos immediately looked more guarded then he did before, but otherwise didn't react.

"Well, let's walk and talk while we still have use of our legs," Doc suggests. "Sooner we get to the server, the sooner stuff gets done."
    Thanatos raised his head slightly, and glanced over at Doc.

"While I am not one to play hardball in situations like this, I have a request; if copies of any records from this place can be made, I would wish for a copy, if able. Also, what is this about a teleporting...cyberpony assassin? Do I need to know something?" he said, as if the concept concerned him mildly.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-09-16 at 12:00 AM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    Thanatos raised his head slightly, and glanced over at Doc.

"While I am not one to play hardball in situations like this, I have a request; if copies of any records from this place can be made, I would wish for a copy, if able. Also, what is this about a teleporting...cyberpony assassin? Do I need to know something?" he said, as if the concept concerned him mildly.
    "Armoured cyberunicorn with assault rifle battlesaddle and some sort of power lance. Appeared out of nowhere just after we killed the overbot, speared me through my wing and got cut not-quite-enough to pieces for his trouble. Then it made a crack about Doc and I being cyberponies ourselves, asked if this was our assassination attempt, and gave us a metal safe before vanishing. Honestly the entire exchange was very weird, but the pony is dangerous. Whether it'll be back probably depends whether it can repair itself enough."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"Well I think Choro can probably handle the server," Stellar says, still flexing her recently reformed wing. "Much as I hate to admit it she's better with computers than I am. I can come and speak to this robot. If it tries any tricks like the overbot it'll pay to be ready. Just watch out for that teleporting cyberpony coming back!"
    Choro goes pink cheeked at that admission. If the little mare had anything to retreat behind, she'd have taken that option. The reminder about the teleporting assassin doesn't even strike home with her.

Hey Choro, are you doing alright? You seem...flighty, if you'll forgive the pun. And I don't remember you giving us any flak for shooting those abominations back in the lab, and we know that at least one of those used to be a pony. she said kindly.
    Choro coughs, dabbing a hoof against her visor on instinct. "I'm..."

A spectral baritone rings out, echoing from some dark place in Choro's mind. "If you wish to defend Dr. Sutetchi, then you will have to die."

havetodiehavetodiehavetodiehavetodie

The little mage takes a deep breath of pungent air. She regrets it swiftly, grimacing at the taste, but nods to Moonshadow, "Fine. I'm fine." Choro is a bad liar. But she'll be fine until they're done with the factory at least.

"Armoured cyberunicorn with assault rifle battlesaddle and some sort of power lance. Appeared out of nowhere just after we killed the overbot, speared me through my wing and got cut not-quite-enough to pieces for his trouble. Then it made a crack about Doc and I being cyberponies ourselves, asked if this was our assassination attempt, and gave us a metal safe before vanishing. Honestly the entire exchange was very weird, but the pony is dangerous. Whether it'll be back probably depends whether it can repair itself enough."
    Choro listens closely to Stellar's explanation, brow furrowed; that thing had surprised her too. She'd assumed there was context to its arrival she just hadn't seen, but... apparently not. A pony with a spear just felt like trying to kill them today. Because today wasn't strange enough yet.

She turns to Thanatos, nodding at the stallion. Something mundane and easy to talk about. "I don't object to you having records, but in a place like this many things are probably recorded. You may have to be a little more specific. Hopefully you're not interested in their recipe book, for example."
    Last edited by Inspector Valin; 2017-09-16 at 03:50 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Spamalot in the Playground

"I'd rather no one gets a copy of the bio-engineering files on making boneless carnivores," Doc interjects. "Nor the formula for that food stuffs that makes you keep eating. That's just a horror the wasteland don't need."
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

5. - Top - End - #95
    Colossus in the Playground

"Yeah, give the evil food ponies all the records of Evil Food Pony Inc. No way that could go wrong." Viridia snorted.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Choro coughs, dabbing a hoof against her visor on instinct. "I'm..."

A spectral baritone rings out, echoing from some dark place in Choro's mind. "If you wish to defend Dr. Sutetchi, then you will have to die."

havetodiehavetodiehavetodiehavetodie

The little mage takes a deep breath of pungent air. She regrets it swiftly, grimacing at the taste, but nods to Moonshadow, "Fine. I'm fine." Choro is a bad liar. But she'll be fine until they're done with the factory at least.
    Doc not who you thought he was? Moonshadow asked idly, as she guided them towards the server.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

7. - Top - End - #97

"It was never ruled out before that I'm not a changeling," Doc thinks to himself. He decided better option versus saying something was saying nothing. Thus he only shrugged apologetically and followed Moonshadow.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Right on the head of the nail. Choro tenses, glancing between Moonshadow and Doc with a guilty expression. Lying to her friends is unconscionable... but the true response to that question, without the context of a longer conversation, could only be hurtful to the doctor. It takes the young mare a few seconds before she eventually supplies an answer, not able to look directly at either pony.

"Doc's a good pony. That's what matters."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanatos, after a few seconds, nodded.

"Ah," the stallion replied, sounding improbably cheerful, "luckily, I suppose we all have had stranger fights then that."

She turns to Thanatos, nodding at the stallion. Something mundane and easy to talk about. "I don't object to you having records, but in a place like this many things are probably recorded. You may have to be a little more specific. Hopefully you're not interested in their recipe book, for example."
    "I'd rather no one gets a copy of the bio-engineering files on making boneless carnivores," Doc interjects. "Nor the formula for that food stuffs that makes you keep eating. That's just a horror the wasteland don't need."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    "Yeah, give the evil food ponies all the records of Evil Food Pony Inc. No way that could go wrong." Viridia snorted.
    Thanatos listened to the rebuttals, and nodded at each of them.

"I have no desire for this places 'recipe book'; rather, I am most interested in finding a antidote to the plague that has originated here, as I myself intend to go through at least a bare minimum of treatment from Stitchheart herself. There is likely more samples of the tainted food still in circulation throughout the city; my family's trade network would be a excellent manner through which to distribute such a cure. "

The stallion paused, and then raised a eyebrow; for a few moments, the frown on his face faltered and became something closer to deep concern.

"Given that you are sponsored by Stitchheart, are you telling me she does not desire anything from this place? The schematics would likely be useless to anyone without a large factory, but her interest in biotechnology is well known, and this place contains some rather extraordinary examples of it."

Doc not who you thought he was? Moonshadow asked idly, as she guided them towards the server.
    "It was never ruled out before that I'm not a changeling," Doc thinks to himself. He decided better option versus saying something was saying nothing. Thus he only shrugged apologetically and followed Moonshadow.
    Vaughn silently began to flank Moonshadow's rough position, facing the party on the walkway while moving sideways in the air. Bertly, however, stuck near Strata, who seemed to be interested in following a few steps behind the local cyberpegasus.

10. - Top - End - #100

"Assuming there is already a cure. If not, I am working on learning the disease, so I will gladly work For synthesizing a cure to distribute among the city if it comes to that."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar bops Doc on the shoulder in an approving manner.

12. - Top - End - #102

Doc appreciates the bop. "Another thing, I know Doctor Stitch would have the facilities to recreate the boneless critters. I'd rather not give her any ideas from that."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Right on the head of the nail. Choro tenses, glancing between Moonshadow and Doc with a guilty expression. Lying to her friends is unconscionable... but the true response to that question, without the context of a longer conversation, could only be hurtful to the doctor. It takes the young mare a few seconds before she eventually supplies an answer, not able to look directly at either pony.

"Doc's a good pony. That's what matters."
    Good. Moonshadow says. Just keep that in mind if something is bothering you. And afterward, we can talk about it, alright? she adds, gently ruffling Choro's mane. Now lets get to that server and finish this, before something else pops up to ruin our day.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc appreciates the bop. "Another thing, I know Doctor Stitch would have the facilities to recreate the boneless critters. I'd rather not give her any ideas from that."
    Thanatos, at that, gave a terse nod.

"Indeed. Hence my concern; she has given others great boons for far less then that, including advanced cybernetic surgeries. Given that you have invested a certain amount of funds towards yourselves, the question of her intents towards this place should be considered. While I would prefer not to meddle in your business, and would understand if you would discount my words on the matter, given my family's feud with her, but if there is information here about the mutants that live here, she should not be given access to it. She has sent no others here besides your group, correct?"

Good. Moonshadow says. Just keep that in mind if something is bothering you. And afterward, we can talk about it, alright? she adds, gently ruffling Choro's mane. Now lets get to that server and finish this, before something else pops up to ruin our day.
    "THIS UNIT CAN CARRY UP TO THREE THOUSAND POUNDS." Vaughn said, "THE COMBINED TOTAL OF SIX EQUESTRIAN PONIES WOULD NOT EXCEED THIS."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-09-16 at 09:00 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105

"Indeed. Hence my concern; she has given others great boons for far less then that, including advanced cybernetic surgeries. Given that you have invested a certain amount of funds towards yourselves, the question of her intents towards this place should be considered. While I would prefer not to meddle in your business, and would understand if you would discount my words on the matter, given my family's feud with her, but if there is information here about the mutants that live here, she should not be given access to it. She has sent no others here besides your group, correct?"
    "Not to our knowledge, and technically she didn't send us. We came primarily on our own accord. Though, Stitch's little sister Fan Knife had come along for no reason other than she wanted too," Doc said. "Uh, where is she, Moonshadow? Hope not trying to crib something from here."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

"THIS UNIT CAN CARRY UP TO THREE THOUSAND POUNDS." Vaughn said, "THE COMBINED TOTAL OF SIX EQUESTRIAN PONIES WOULD NOT EXCEED THIS."
    Thanks. Not really relevant, but good to know. Moonshadow said.

I'm not sure where Fan Knife is. I lost track of her after meeting Thanatos.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2017-09-16 at 10:27 PM.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

17. - Top - End - #107

"Sigh. Okay that's not good," Doc says in a grim tone. "We need to ensure she didn't catch a disease or grabbed something dangerous from here. I mean, maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe I'm justified. But today has been a long day full of surprises I don't like so I don't wanna let my guard down just yet."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

"Sigh. Okay that's not good," Doc says in a grim tone. "We need to ensure she didn't catch a disease or grabbed something dangerous from here. I mean, maybe I'm being paranoid, maybe I'm justified. But today has been a long day full of surprises I don't like so I don't wanna let my guard down just yet."
    Fair enough, but if there is one pony here who can take care of herself it's Fan Knife. Heh, I half expect to find standing over that assassin's corpse when we catch up to her. Moonshadow said, shrugging.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

"Not to our knowledge, and technically she didn't send us. We came primarily on our own accord. Though, Stitch's little sister Fan Knife had come along for no reason other than she wanted too," Doc said. "Uh, where is she, Moonshadow? Hope not trying to crib something from here."
    Thanatos said nothing; instead, he became very still and his eyes widened until the whites were nearly visible, even in the dark of room. His mouth opened slightly, but wordlessly closed.

Vaughn slowly began to fly upwards, until it was halfway towards the ceiling.

Fair enough, but if there is one pony here who can take care of herself it's Fan Knife. Heh, I half expect to find standing over that assassin's corpse when we catch up to her. Moonshadow said, shrugging.
    Thanatos, rather slowly, brought a hoof to his temple and began to massage it slowly. With narrowed eyes and a irritated-looking face, the stallion wasted only a few moments before replying.

"You... brought Stitchheart's sister, who is known to have extreme anti-Equestrian sympathies and no value for wastelander life, into a place that you knew was the source of a virulent plague." Thanatos replied, his black eyes expressing the anger that didn't show in his otherwise calm tone, "Well, at least you are not in bed with the Reavers, or the wizards, or ****ing Abbas Al-Hazard."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-09-17 at 02:06 AM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

How Moonshadow kept doing that through the environmental suits, Choro couldn't tell you. But the little mare doesn't care. She just grins, trying to do the same to Moon and largely failing. It's treating her like a filly to a lesser degree, but some pony smiling right now is worth a lot to Choro.

Vaughn slowly began to fly upwards, until it was halfway towards the ceiling.
    Choro watches the exchange, taking a second before realizing Vaughn's point. She turns to Moonshadow, gesturing upwards. "If the server room is a floor up, wouldn't Vaughn's lifting ability help those of us without wings or motivators get up there?"

Thanatos, rather slowly, brought a hoof to his temple and began to massage it slowly. With narrowed eyes and a irritated-looking face, the stallion wasted only a few moments before replying.

"You... brought Stitchheart's sister, who is known to have extreme anti-Equestrian sympathies and no value for wastelander life, into a place that you knew was the source of a virulent plague." Thanatos replied, his black eyes expressing the anger that didn't show in his otherwise calm tone, "Well, at least you are not in bed with the Reavers, or the wizards, or ****ing Abbas Al-Hazard.".
    Choro might not be at her best, but the little mage picks up the subject of Thanatos' conversation with Doc and Moon. And it leaves her feeling shaken. It's a logical chain of events but... that wasn't what happened, right? Stepping over, Choro tries to smile at the angry stallion. "Hey. I trust you, Thanatos. Even though my friends have issues with your family. Can't you try and do the same a little? I'm not saying write the idea off, but let's wait until we see Ms. Fan Knife do something wrong before worrying about it, ok? Innocent until proven guilty goes for everyone."

She glances at Doc too, though her look is more nervous than judgemental. She can see the logic and the reason to be worried or suspicious, but... well, Choro just really doesn't want to believe Fan Knife to be guilty so she's going to assume she's not and work backwards from there. Breathing out through the suit's air filter, the Stablemare hums thoughtfully to herself, "Also, I don't know who most of those ponies you just mentioned are. I'm a wizard, but I only heard about Tauronto wizards on the radio outside. What's the problem with them?"
    Last edited by Inspector Valin; 2017-09-17 at 02:12 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Choro watches the exchange, taking a second before realizing Vaughn's point. She turns to Moonshadow, gesturing upwards. "If the server room is a floor up, wouldn't Vaughn's lifting ability help those of us without wings or motivators get up there?"
    Strata, who seemed to have realized that fact when the robot began lifting upwards, puffed her cheeks out slightly in mild frustration.

Choro might not be at her best, but the little mage picks up the subject of Thanatos' conversation with Doc and Moon. And it leaves her feeling shaken. It's a logical chain of events but... that wasn't what happened, right? Stepping over, Choro tries to smile at the angry stallion. "Hey. I trust you, Thanatos. Even though my friends have issues with your family. Can't you try and do the same a little? I'm not saying write the idea off, but let's wait until we see Ms. Fan Knife do something wrong before worrying about it, ok? Innocent until proven guilty goes for everyone."
    Thanatos looked down at Choro, the hawklike glare he had staying exactly the same.

She glances at Doc too, though her look is more nervous than judgemental. She can see the logic and the reason to be worried or suspicious, but... well, Choro just really doesn't want to believe Fan Knife to be guilty so she's going to assume she's not and work backwards from there. Breathing out through the suit's air filter, the Stablemare hums thoughtfully to herself, "Also, I don't know who most of those ponies you just mentioned are. I'm a wizard, but I only heard about Tauronto wizards on the radio outside. What's the problem with them?"
    Thanatos took a breath before replying.

"They are powerful, secretive, and have no restrictions on their actions. They have former Steel Ranger scribes among their numbers, and accept far worse; they act as mercenaries to the highest bidder, and the most powerful of them are stupendously dangerous. Their acting leader, Hex Sign, can envelope a quarter of a mile into magical darkness in which light and sound are suppressed, and their most powerful battle mage is a former raider princess from the ashen wastes who gained her cutie mark by burning her family alive. They dabble in dark magic and worse; one cannot even go to the former campuses near the downtown core, as that is where they undergo their experiments and where they dump their failures. A suggestion; if you have the chance to interact with them, decline."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-09-17 at 02:40 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Strata, who seemed to have realized that fact when the robot began lifting upwards, puffed her cheeks out slightly in mild frustration.
    "Eeep!" Choro looks mildly mortified at having made the point before Strata could. The mare retreats a little

Thanatos looked down at Choro, the hawklike glare he had staying exactly the same.

"They are powerful, secretive, and have no restrictions on their actions. They have former Steel Ranger scribes among their numbers, and accept far worse; they act as mercenaries to the highest bidder, and the most powerful of them are stupendously dangerous. Their acting leader, Hex Sign, can envelope a quarter of a mile into magical darkness in which light and sound are suppressed, and their most powerful battle mage is a former raider princess from the ashen wastes who gained her cutie mark by burning her family alive. They dabble in dark magic and worse; one cannot even go to the former campuses near the downtown core, as that is where they undergo their experiments and where they dump their failures. A suggestion; if you have the chance to interact with them, decline."
    "That... hrm."

Choro is a little dumbstruck at Thanatos' accusations. Some of what he said could simply be rumours; the power of magic in a wasteland environment may well inspire ponies fear, and these stories echo older accounts of dark wizards oppressing ponies during the time of the three tribes. But Thanatos doesn't really seem the type to let himself make decisions and opinions based purely on gossip. She shouldn't just dismiss this, but... wizards. Frowning, Choro nods to the green coated pony, looking sombre. "Thank you for the advice. I'll remember what you've said. But I stand behind my principles. I don't judge ponies I haven't met before, through second-hoof knowledge. An open mind is important."

The little mare considers saying more, but stops herself. Thanatos doesn't seem like the type who'd appreciate Choro talking to him about Equestrian Values. Instead, she looks towards Strata with a slightly awestruck smile. There are more wizards out there! She wasn't just one crazy pony trying to live up to old traditions. Even if they were... somewhat disreputablesounding, the confirmationof that is enough to make Choro feel a little better about herself.

23. - Top - End - #113

"The other half is expecting a confrontation if she took any data," Doc whispered.

If the server room is a floor up, wouldn't Vaughn's lifting ability help those of us without wings or motivators get up there?
    "Things only non-pegasi think about." Doc stood up on his hind-legs and whistled for Vaughn to come back down.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-09-17 at 07:16 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

"You... brought Stitchheart's sister, who is known to have extreme anti-Equestrian sympathies and no value for wastelander life, into a place that you knew was the source of a virulent plague." Thanatos replied, his black eyes expressing the anger that didn't show in his otherwise calm tone, "Well, at least you are not in bed with the Reavers, or the wizards, or ****ing Abbas Al-Hazard."

And you're an Olive. I'm sure Viridia can tell you why that's a bad thing. Moonshadow said, smirking.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

"That... hrm."

Choro is a little dumbstruck at Thanatos' accusations. Some of what he said could simply be rumours; the power of magic in a wasteland environment may well inspire ponies fear, and these stories echo older accounts of dark wizards oppressing ponies during the time of the three tribes. But Thanatos doesn't really seem the type to let himself make decisions and opinions based purely on gossip. She shouldn't just dismiss this, but... wizards. Frowning, Choro nods to the green coated pony, looking sombre. "Thank you for the advice. I'll remember what you've said. But I stand behind my principles. I don't judge ponies I haven't met before, through second-hoof knowledge. An open mind is important."
    Thanatos gave Choro a dim look that likely indicated how much he believed she was right, but nodded.

"If you are not from this region, then talking to others to gauge their beliefs would be for the best." the stallion replied, "After all, this is a place that offers sanctuary for the dredges of the entirety of the old world. Those magic users are not exempt from that."

"Things only non-pegasi think about." Doc stood up on his hind-legs and whistled for Vaughn to come back down.
    Vaughn seemed to take a few moments to understand what Doc's odd bipedal waving meant, but quickly descended back to it's previous position. Strata started to attempt to climb on the robot, struggled for a few moments, and managed to haul herself up on it with the sort of grace one would expect from a pony trying to pull themselves out of a public pool.

And you're an Olive. I'm sure Viridia can tell you why that's a bad thing. Moonshadow said, smirking.
    Thanatos seemed rankled by Moonshadow's statement, and shook his head.

"Regardless if you consider my family to be evil, I was born into it, and they are my family. The wizards even lack the honor that the Steel Rangers once had, and they are a organization that only accepts those who petition them; making a deal with one means nothing, as they are fractured. They are chaotic, inconsistent, and are devoid of any sort of underlying rationality or moral guide; they are, after all, purveyors of magic of all kinds."

[Would rather wait for everyone to get a last word in before the transition to the server goes through.]
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2017-09-18 at 08:39 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116

Vaughn seemed to take a few moments to understand what Doc's odd bipedal waving meant, but quickly descended back to it's previous position. Strata started to attempt to climb on the robot, struggled for a few moments, and managed to haul herself up on it with the sort of grace one would expect from a pony trying to pull themselves out of a public pool.
    Doc climbs up on Vaughn as well, patting the big robot. "Thank you, Vaughn. Bertly, you good on hovering up alongside us?"

He'll hold out a hoof to help the other two non-flyers, Choro and Thanatos, climb up.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ettin in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

"Regardless if you consider my family to be evil, I was born into it, and they are my family. The wizards even lack the honor that the Steel Rangers once had, and they are a organization that only accepts those who petition them; making a deal with one means nothing, as they are fractured. They are chaotic, inconsistent, and are devoid of any sort of underlying rationality or moral guide; they are, after all, purveyors of magic of all kinds."
    "Without the historical context, wizards are just ponies who study magic. It makes sense that a lodge or guild formed in today's Tauronto would be more of a collection of individuals. For better or for worse."

Choro taps her hoof against the catwalk, looking at Thanatos. She's starting to get a little more of an idea what it might be like to have other ponies render judgement on you for factors beyond your control. She wants to say something to the green stallion, express sympathy or thank him for the information, but the words die on her tongue. It all just seems... false. Insincere. Instead,the little mage simply bobs her head, gazing at the Olive with something between apology and gratefulness. Sometimes a look can express more than words.

Doc climbs up on Vaughn as well, patting the big robot. "Thank you, Vaughn. Bertly, you good on hovering up alongside us?"

He'll hold out a hoof to help the other two non-flyers, Choro and Thanatos, climb up.
    "Thank you, Vaughn. Thank you, doctor." Choro takes the proffered hoof with a smile, clambering up to join Doc and Strata a touch awkwardly, but with growing enthusiasm. The end of the day's work is drawing near.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

"Of course!" said the robot.

Thanatos, then, looked on at the giant robot; he raised a eyebrow.

"I will pass on the flight; I will wait here and observe the mutants." the stallion replied, "I can do little in front of a computer screen, or to influence a artificial intelligence."

"Without the historical context, wizards are just ponies who study magic. It makes sense that a lodge or guild formed in today's Tauronto would be more of a collection of individuals. For better or for worse."
    The big horse-pony shook his head.

"I would consider that line of thinking faulty. It is a manner of honing one's natural abilities to it's limit, no different then that of a weightlifter or a athlete. Such competitive professions are associated with arrogance due to the mentalities that find such fields to be attractive, and a unicorn mage can do far more damage then a overlarge stallion or fit pegasus. If they wished to study magic, they could do so like every other unicorn in the wastes do."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

[Would rather wait for everyone to get a last word in before the transition to the server goes through.]
    According to everypony I've met here, everypony else is jerks. Moonshadow said, chuckling. Not that they're entirely wrong though.

"Of course!" said the robot.

Thanatos, then, looked on at the giant robot; he raised a eyebrow.

"I will pass on the flight; I will wait here and observe the mutants." the stallion replied, "I can do little in front of a computer screen, or to influence a artificial intelligence."
    I'd rather you came along. If the server tries to betray us, I'd rather you are close at hoof to help blow it up.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

30. - Top - End - #120

"You also couldn't do much if you get attacked by that slime monster or the teleporting assassin," Doc reminds him, with a hoof pointing in the general direction of the fight. "There's safety in numbers. Or if you wanna put it a different way, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I'll let you decide which is it you are, but I rather you tag along with us."
    Digo Dragon - Artist