Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Halfling in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: The Nexus & City of Seven Seraphs - A planar metropolis with a new veilweaving cl

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    unchained soulknife
    has something happened that I have missed?

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Nexus & City of Seven Seraphs - A planar metropolis with a new veilweaving cl

Quote Originally Posted by Air0r View Post
    has something happened that I have missed?
    Basically I whined that Aegii get all the love instead of Soulknives and Ssalrn told me why they didn't have any akashic support and what his idea for what an Akashic Soulknife would be, and Lost_Sphere mentioned that he had plans for a Sphere Soulknife.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

3. - Top - End - #243
    Dwarf in the Playground

My concern about a Sphere Soulknife is how you differentiate it from Armorist or even the Doomblade Mageknight archetype.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

My concern about a Sphere Soulknife is how you differentiate it from Armorist or even the Doomblade Mageknight archetype.
    You're assuming Spheres of Power. It might be a Spheres of Might archetype (or possibly a Champion archetype, we'll have to wait).

5. - Top - End - #245
    Dwarf in the Playground

You're assuming Spheres of Power. It might be a Spheres of Might archetype (or possibly a Champion archetype, we'll have to wait).
    Sphere Class archetypes are for SoP as laid out by SoP and SoP:E, SoM used actual original names for its conversaion archetypes (thankfully!). More than that though, I'm going off of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Spheres View Post
    For instance, the Blackblades are a Parity focused on Destruction. They are also quite found of Blades. So if there were to be some sort of Destruction focused Blade archetype... that might be more in a section like that Organization's... as a totally random example. ;)
    So you can see why I instantly went to a Spheres of Power oriented archetype . SoM is pretty nice for a Psychic Strike oriented Soulknife though since you can charge and then attack action in one turn, so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to an archetype using SoM instead of SoP instead (though a combination aka CotS could be good too).

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

Sphere Class archetypes are for SoP as laid out by SoP and SoP:E, SoM used actual original names for its conversaion archetypes (thankfully!). More than that though, I'm going off of this:

So you can see why I instantly went to a Spheres of Power oriented archetype . SoM is pretty nice for a Psychic Strike oriented Soulknife though since you can charge and then attack action in one turn, so I certainly wouldn't be opposed to an archetype using SoM instead of SoP instead (though a combination aka CotS could be good too).
    Yeah, I'm holding out for it being like the Sage in that a Sphere Soulknife gets a caster level and some destruction (and maybe enhancement or creation) talents, but is mostly limited to an adept progression.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I'm holding out for it being like the Sage in that a Sphere Soulknife gets a caster level and some destruction (and maybe enhancement or creation) talents, but is mostly limited to an adept progression.
    or have a unique sphere to support it. that way even incanter can join the psionic unlimited blade works fun. So spheres and akasha in same book getting shared material. my money is on new spheres to merge both systems but hey lets wait and see shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Idea pitch: An Arsenal Trick to let the Armorist trade enhancement bonus on his armor for Aegis customizations, I'm thinking a 2 to 1 ratio points for bonus.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by kardar233 View Post
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.
    My Homebrew Signature such as it is.