New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: If you were turned into a monster, what monster whould you like to be turned intr

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    You know, I think I'd like to be a swan maiden.

I'd be like a superhero: swoop in, kick butt, fly off. (I'll have to pick my fight carefully since I actually have no enhanced ability to kick butt, but let's just assume I'll get good at flying kicks from above.)

But the part that makes it work is that even if suddenly playgrounders all over the world are turning into monsters, nobody is going to believe some robber's story about how a swan turned into a big ass bearded dude. There's going to be case study upon case study of this weird example of ass paranoia before they even catch me. Haha!

The downside is that I can now fly but I still can't use it to get wherever I want to go quickly. A crow might still be able to sneak into an office building, a swan is a bit much. (Although fun to imagine if it's someone else trying.)

Also, I have to be extra careful not to get caught and run out of human society. I don't think I would last a month living in an except for me female only colony. (To be fair, it's just nice in general to meet some different groups of people throughout the week, so I really didn't have to make this a semi-sexist remark..)

And where do swans go for beer anyway?

Okay, back to the drawing board. One day I'll have a good idea.
    If you want a shapeshifter why don't you go with Valravn? The can go from Raven to wolf to knigth and anything inbetween.
    Last edited by S@tanicoaldo; 2018-01-15 at 03:49 PM.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: If you were turned into a monster, what monster whould you like to be turned intr

Kryptonian.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    Kryptonian.
    I am gonna one up that mate and say kyrptonian tamaran hybrid so the damn magic and kryptonite weaknesess are gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: picture
    Show

Buu eat you up!

5. - Top - End - #185
    Orc in the Playground

PirateGuy

Since I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a wolf. A Kindergarten teacher told me that was never going to happen, so I replied that I would want to be a werewolf then. I still wouldn't mind being a werewolf or a dogman.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Orc in the Playground

I'd want to be something with extensive SLAs. I've always wonderred what it would be like to hear people's thoughts, so maybe some kind of aboleth or something... Although tentacles aren't sexy, so maybe a doppelganger instead.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Malozing View Post
    Since I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a wolf. A Kindergarten teacher told me that was never going to happen, so I replied that I would want to be a werewolf then. I still wouldn't mind being a werewolf or a dogman.
    Just remember, if you ever open a business with a vampire, there's an order to these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundhogs View Post
    I'd want to be something with extensive SLAs. I've always wonderred what it would be like to hear people's thoughts, so maybe some kind of aboleth or something... Although tentacles aren't sexy, so maybe a doppelganger instead.
    Just going to point out different people like different things. I like when they're correctly identified as cephalapod arms, but that's because I have hang-ups.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Pixie in the Playground

A sexy smooth talking blood-sucking vampire.
    With a lot of vampire sexiness.
    And only mediocre ammounts of vampire angst.
    And minimal ammounts of glitter.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Pixie in the Playground

Dragon. I'll go classic. Being outside normal societal power structures is nice. You're kind of your own power structure at that point.

If I couldn't get dragon, something with the ability to create your own demi plane.

And if those aren't available, flying dwarf.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight 2k View Post
    A sexy smooth talking blood-sucking vampire.
    With a lot of vampire sexiness.
    And only mediocre ammounts of vampire angst.
    And minimal ammounts of glitter.
    so basicly white court vampire like me.
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Colossus in the Playground

I've read the whole thread, and I've seen people mention Dragon Ball Races.

So: Android.

Specifically, Bio-Android.

More Specifically: The exact make and model as Android 21, down to the cells used in her modification.

Literally Godlike power and enhanced intellect, one of the most powerful healing factors in fiction, potentially limitless stamina, limitless ability to self-improve via absorbing energy and cells or just flat out ating people, and the heavy implication of having the combined DNA/Racial characteristics, abillities, and potential for growth(without absorbing people) of basically every major character who has ever set foot on earth and countless fighters and intellectuals beyond that.

Downsides: Ravenous hunger and a compulsion to eat people for their power that, if left unchecked, will eventually develop into a malevolent alternate personality.

On the other hand, if I stay in the real world... honestly, there wouldn't be enough people with above average power levels(Average human power level is 5) tomake draining their power or eating them cost effective which might help me reign in the temptation long enough to think o magic up a solution...

...unless, of course, this happens to all of us at once and we end up in the same version of Earth, in which case there's a non-zero chance that a bunch of you are getting turned into candy. Sorry about that.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post

More Specifically: The exact make and model as Android 21, down to the cells used in her modification.

Literally Godlike power and enhanced intellect, one of the most powerful healing factors in fiction, potentially limitless stamina, limitless ability to self-improve via absorbing energy and cells or just flat out ating people, and the heavy implication of having the combined DNA/Racial characteristics, abillities, and potential for growth(without absorbing people) of basically every major character who has ever set foot on earth and countless fighters and intellectuals beyond that.

Downsides: Ravenous hunger and a compulsion to eat people for their power that, if left unchecked, will eventually develop into a malevolent alternate personality.

On the other hand, if I stay in the real world... honestly, there wouldn't be enough people with above average power levels(Average human power level is 5) tomake draining their power or eating them cost effective which might help me reign in the temptation long enough to think o magic up a solution...

...unless, of course, this happens to all of us at once and we end up in the same version of Earth, in which case there's a non-zero chance that a bunch of you are getting turned into candy. Sorry about that.
    not me though buddy not me though with the powers and money of white court i can be your boss and college of red fel sama while you hunting any one i want. Its win win for me

13. - Top - End - #193

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    not me though buddy not me though with the powers and money of white court i can be your boss and college of red fel sama while you hunting any one i want. Its win win for me
    Do you really think that a being with literally Godlike power gives a damn about money?

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground

Do you really think that a being with literally Godlike power gives a damn about money?
    not you but the company you work would as I have multiple infinite balance credit cards so its not hard for me to sic proverbial justice league and avengers to hunt you while sipping martini and playing checkers with red fel.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Agreed, any DBZ character that knows matter materialization really doesn't give a carp about silly things like money or the economy. most of the Z-fighters are honestly suboptimal because of their own focus on fighting and not on the other applications for their abilities.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Agreed, any DBZ character that knows matter materialization really doesn't give a carp about silly things like money or the economy. most of the Z-fighters are honestly suboptimal because of their own focus on fighting and not on the other applications for their abilities.
    to be honest most of z fighters can destroy earth quite easyly thus they dont need money since there is a quite bit of fund they can tab due sheer amount of awe they posses. think about it how come goku a simple farmer earns enough money to be rich? or krilin the mightiest mortal in the universe can work as low paid cop? because people pay money to keep him focusing on fighting the world destroyers then getting wrong idea and hakai the world via simple mistake. if they dont buy his crap bye bye earth due goku having not enough time train thus one villain can destroy him and be fone with earth.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Good call.

Ehh... really? I mean, that downside is a pretty big downside. The fact that that "malevolent alternate personality" takes over and 21 has basically no say in the matter? I mean, do you really want to risk becoming a prisoner in your own body, forced to watch as you ruin everything you tried to create for yourself?

Gives a new definition to "phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space," doesn't it?

Hence why I picked one of the less . . . disturbed Jinzoningen, like 17 and 18. Sure, you don't have a Majin's matter-alteration abilities, but you still have a bottomless ki supply, preprogrammed combat ability, effective agelessness, SSJ-level strength, speed, and durability, and - best of all - you're otherwise functionally human. You can eat, drink, sleep, reproduce, all the fun stuff. You can catch a bullet in your teeth and laugh it off, but you're otherwise undetectable as different unless somebody puts you under an MRI or something.

Sure, you can't create an infinite supply of donuts, but you also don't spontaneously lose control and turn into a pink tailed elf-genie thing and try to devour cities, or anything like that. Fair trade, I think.

Then again, DBZ as a series is pretty combat-focused. The characters being combat-optimized may be sub-optimal in a setting where the villain sets out bankrupting them and framing them all as enemies of the state, but it works pretty well where every baddy's MO boils down to "take over or destroy the planet by force," given that "force" is basically the only thing the characters know how to do.

That and instant transmission. Which is just a cop-out, come on.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

18. - Top - End - #198

not you but the company you work would as I have multiple infinite balance credit cards so its not hard for me to sic proverbial justice league and avengers to hunt you while sipping martini and playing checkers with red fel.

Even if there's somekind of Justice League or Avengers equivelent in this scnerio independant of us here... You'd basically just be giving me free snacks/power ups.

Also, 21's tail structure honestly looks a lot more like Beerus than Like Frieza's, and if she has Buu's Cells then she probably has Dabura's or Supreme Kai's as well.

And If she does have Beerus's cells, then she probably also has Whis's.

Ontop of everyone in Cell, and Cell himself, and probably the Ginyu Force and Yamcha since they were cloned.

And countless other fighters and intellectuals.

Literally Godlike power. Unlimited potential even without draining power or absorbing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Ehh... really? I mean, that downside is a pretty big downside. The fact that that "malevolent alternate personality" takes over and 21 has basically no say in the matter? I mean, do you really want to risk becoming a prisoner in your own body, forced to watch as you ruin everything you tried to create for yourself?

Gives a new definition to "phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty living space," doesn't it?

Hence why I picked one of the less . . . disturbed Jinzoningen, like 17 and 18. Sure, you don't have a Majin's matter-alteration abilities, but you still have a bottomless ki supply, preprogrammed combat ability, effective agelessness, SSJ-level strength, speed, and durability, and - best of all - you're otherwise functionally human. You can eat, drink, sleep, reproduce, all the fun stuff. You can catch a bullet in your teeth and laugh it off, but you're otherwise undetectable as different unless somebody puts you under an MRI or something.

Sure, you can't create an infinite supply of donuts, but you also don't spontaneously lose control and turn into a pink tailed elf-genie thing and try to devour cities, or anything like that. Fair trade, I think.
    1: actually the Pink-Elf Genie is the true form, the human looking form is a transformation to blend in.

2: Worst case scenario, I can fission the Malevelant alternate personality off as a seperate entity and, with luck, kill it or do the Super Buu thing and reabsorb it and become the dominant personality.

3: Nitpick, SSJ isn't a power level. IT's a power multiplyer. If Goku at the very begining of DB went Super Saiyan, he'd still get his ass kicked by the Goku who just finished training with King Kai becuase 500(Series start Goku's PL of 10X500 from SSJ1) is significantly weaker than 9000.

4: Theoriteically limtless potential, godlike power, an absurdly powerful healing factor, possibly infinte stamina from Kid Buu's cells, and infinite abillity to grow due to being able to absorb energy, techniques, and DNA on touch. Possibly having the cells and Ki of at least one and as many as four godlike beings, granting the potential to become a literal god with enough training. Having multible soruces of Saiyan DNA leading to the potential to develop Super Saiyan forms on top of already being at DBs power levels in base from. The potential rewards outway the risk an infinite number of times over.

5: I kind of have a thing for the canibalism super powers perk. I'm not saying I'd use it willy nilly, but being able to eat someone to absorb all of their power sounds like it could come in handy.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-02-05 at 10:45 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Then again, DBZ as a series is pretty combat-focused. The characters being combat-optimized may be sub-optimal in a setting where the villain sets out bankrupting them and framing them all as enemies of the state, but it works pretty well where every baddy's MO boils down to "take over or destroy the planet by force," given that "force" is basically the only thing the characters know how to do.

That and instant transmission. Which is just a cop-out, come on.
    If Frieza had attempted to take over Namek by fraudulent title deeds and property seizure by corrupt law enforcement officers to claim their dragon balls, we wouldn't have needed instant transmission to keep the series going until the end of the Cell saga. We also then wouldn't have neat Jinzoningen because Dr. Gero would have realized he didn't need to make a smug bug man and put his brain in a robot body to capitalize on his spy camera technology. The hero of the series would then be the reporter alter-ego of Toriyama's other Superman-inspired character.

Also, we could possibly argue the androids aren't monsters until you're future Trunks and you grow up in the world they've destroyed on a much more personal level than any of the other antagonists of the series. ...so, start a robot apocalypse and you're still less disturbed, huh? I'm not sure I want to watch Super.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Troll in the Playground

you know the whole dragon ball discussion made me sure that i choose the safest choice ever via white court vampire so after you gents destroyed earth i can re populate as God prefers but thanks for reminding the gero and his abilities i need to check if any thing useful can be scavenged from that idiots lair.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Even if there's somekind of Justice League or Avengers equivelent in this scnerio independant of us here... You'd basically just be giving me free snacks/power ups.

Also, 21's tail structure honestly looks a lot more like Beerus than Like Frieza's, and if she has Buu's Cells then she probably has Dabura's or Supreme Kai's as well.

And If she does have Beerus's cells, then she probably also has Whis's.

Ontop of everyone in Cell, and Cell himself, and probably the Ginyu Force and Yamcha since they were cloned.

And countless other fighters and intellectuals.

Literally Godlike power. Unlimited potential even without draining power or absorbing people.

1: actually the Pink-Elf Genie is the true form, the human looking form is a transformation to blend in.

2: Worst case scenario, I can fission the Malevelant alternate personality off as a seperate entity and, with luck, kill it or do the Super Buu thing and reabsorb it and become the dominant personality.

3: Nitpick, SSJ isn't a power level. IT's a power multiplyer. If Goku at the very begining of DB went Super Saiyan, he'd still get his ass kicked by the Goku who just finished training with King Kai becuase 500(Series start Goku's PL of 10X500 from SSJ1) is significantly weaker than 9000.

4: Theoriteically limtless potential, godlike power, an absurdly powerful healing factor, possibly infinte stamina from Kid Buu's cells, and infinite abillity to grow due to being able to absorb energy, techniques, and DNA on touch. Possibly having the cells and Ki of at least one and as many as four godlike beings, granting the potential to become a literal god with enough training. Having multible soruces of Saiyan DNA leading to the potential to develop Super Saiyan forms on top of already being at DBs power levels in base from. The potential rewards outway the risk an infinite number of times over.

5: I kind of have a thing for the canibalism super powers perk. I'm not saying I'd use it willy nilly, but being able to eat someone to absorb all of their power sounds like it could come in handy.
    Or you could just be a Majin and not have any of those downsides
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

22. - Top - End - #202

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Or you could just be a Majin and not have any of those downsides
    Majin's other than Original Buu don't have the potentially limitless stamina, and there's no guarantee I'd be anywhere near Super Tier by default or have built-in godly potential.

Also, strictly speaking, it's 21's Majin cells that give her those downsides in the first place.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Majin's other than Original Buu don't have the potentially limitless stamina, and there's no guarantee I'd be anywhere near Super Tier by default or have built-in godly potential.

Also, strictly speaking, it's 21's Majin cells that give her those downsides in the first place.
    But why would you need to be super tier at all? A baseline Majin is way beyond Freiza, base. In this world, thats God Like power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

24. - Top - End - #204

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    But why would you need to be super tier at all? A baseline Majin is way beyond Freiza, base. In this world, thats God Like power.
    If You're not Majin Buu yourself, then Baseline Majin is the same as Baseline Saiyan, Namekian, Frieza race or Human: Either you're a super powerful freak or you're basically a normal until you get some serious training or somekind of modification.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-02-05 at 05:50 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

If You're not Majin Buu yourself, then Baseline Majin is the same as Baseline Saiyan, Namekian, Frieza race or Human: Either you're a super powerful freak or you're basically a normal until you get some serious training or somekind of modification.
    we are forgetting that baseline majin buu destroyed earth with out sweat and beat z fighters multiple times until the evil side became dominant.

26. - Top - End - #206

we are forgetting that baseline majin buu destroyed earth with out sweat and beat z fighters multiple times until the evil side became dominant.
    That's Majin Buu.

Other Majins are just like everyone else.

You're comparing Lord "Born with a power level of 130,000,000" Frieza to fricken Appule here.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

That's Majin Buu.

Other Majins are just like everyone else.

You're comparing Lord "Born with a power level of 130,000,000" Frieza to fricken Appule here.
    To be fair, the whole concept of "other Majin" is a convoluted mess in and of itself. If memory serves, the only time other Majin have actually appeared is in the games, like DBZO and Xenoverse, which I don't think count as canon. Otherwise, Buu would properly be considered a unique "Demon," which canonically do exist (e.g. Dabura). The only other entities I can think of that are actually called Majin are Hirudegarn (who is not a Majin in the same sense, and as it's a movie villain, also non-canon) and the Teapot Genie (which is from Dr. Slump, so maybe semi-canonical at best). I think Lucifer, the villain from Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle, is also called Majin, but (1) that's DB, not DBZ; (2) movie, so again non-canon, and (3) he is clearly a vampire, not a magical shapeshifting genie-thing.

So unless we're taking the games as an acceptable baseline, there are no canonical "other Majin". It's just the one, it's less a race and more a title. Buu is the unique creation of Bibidi, Majin is his title.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

28. - Top - End - #208

To be fair, the whole concept of "other Majin" is a convoluted mess in and of itself. If memory serves, the only time other Majin have actually appeared is in the games, like DBZO and Xenoverse, which I don't think count as canon. Otherwise, Buu would properly be considered a unique "Demon," which canonically do exist (e.g. Dabura). The only other entities I can think of that are actually called Majin are Hirudegarn (who is not a Majin in the same sense, and as it's a movie villain, also non-canon) and the Teapot Genie (which is from Dr. Slump, so maybe semi-canonical at best). I think Lucifer, the villain from Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle, is also called Majin, but (1) that's DB, not DBZ; (2) movie, so again non-canon, and (3) he is clearly a vampire, not a magical shapeshifting genie-thing.

So unless we're taking the games as an acceptable baseline, there are no canonical "other Majin". It's just the one, it's less a race and more a title. Buu is the unique creation of Bibidi, Majin is his title.
    Dragon Ball Online was under Akira Toriyama's complete creative control and was originally intended to be the canon future of Dragon Ball. In fact, it's still never actually been refuted and elements from Online have appaeared in Hero's, Xenoverse, and even a little bit in Super(Tien opening a Dojo, Gohan's current desire to blaance his academic carreer and being a fighter for the sake of protecting his family is perfect for leading into his scientifically proving the existance of Ki, and Baby Pan being somekind of Ki/Martial arts prodigy who is literally able to fly before she can crawl coupled with Mr. Satan's statement of Pan being his heir and taking over his martial arts carreer when he retires is earily similar to her role in Online's backstory, where she was somekind of Martial Arts prodigy of the highest order and took over Mr. Satan's Dojo at the age of 16)

So I'm confortable say that, even if it's not canon, that it's sufficient enough for the greater franchise to safly draw the Majin Race from that.

Also... Per an interview Toyiama did, Bibbidi only claimed to have created Buu but really all he did was summon Buu and Buu(specifically Kid Buu) was just some primordial being of pure evil and chaos who lived soley to bring destruction... and was also dumber than a sakc of hammers. I think it was translated as Bibiddy basically saying "Hey, Buu, I'm you're Daddy" to get Buu to listen to him.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Barbarian in the Playground

YOU GUYS! I just had an completely original idea that was in no way inspired by Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Moby ****, The Hunchback of Notre Dome, or any episode of the Twilight Zone:

What if the greatest monster of all is...

...(pause for dramatic effect)...

...MAN?

30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Some Android View Post
    YOU GUYS! I just had an completely original idea that was in no way inspired by Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Moby ****, The Hunchback of Notre Dome, or any episode of the Twilight Zone:

What if the greatest monster of all is...

...(pause for dramatic effect)...

...MAN?
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"