1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Olov's metamorphism

So the table was all drawn on and written over but the rest is the old spell.
    Olov's metamorphism
    Transmutation
    level:
    Sor/Wiz 7, Cleric 7
    Components: V, S, DF, F
    Casting Time: 1 full round
    Duration: Permanent
    Range: Touch
    Saving Throw: Fort Negates
    Spell resistance: Yes
    With a long drawn out laugh (whether maniacal or just plain amusement is up to caster) and the tuft of fur aloft your victim falls to the ground, his body already distorted.
    This spell functions as baleful polymorph, except the creature continuously changes shape while the spell is active. Every other round roll a d20 and consult the following to determine what the creature turns into:
    Roll Animal
    1-2 Bunny
    3-4 Badger
    5-6 Lion
    7-8 Self
    9-10 Dove
    11-12 Tiger
    13-14 Turtle
    15-16 Swan
    17-18 Bear
    19-20 Sheep
    This makes it incredibly hard for the affected to take any action requiring concentration, while oters seem to have no grasp of what is going on.. The victim makes a will save, that if it fails he acts af if confused for 1 week, after which he gains another save and so on. If he succeeds on the will save it is still almost impossible for him to keep track of what he is trying to do, and he must succeed on a DC 30 Constitution check to perform an action that requires concentration (Such as spellcraft, certain skills [which may be impossible anyhow] and other effects). If the caster wishes he may make a special command word which ends the spell,besides this it is permanent.
    Focus: A tuft of fur, a feather, a scale, or some other small part of an animal (the target transforms into this animal first).
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-08-31 at 06:56 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Renegade Hippie DM in the Playground

Extended Signature

I'm back! Seems it was a bit early to say I had escaped the hospital, then got caught up with RL stuff... I'm back now though.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Olov's metamorphism

Quote Originally Posted by NothingAbnormal View Post
    Focus: A tuft of fur from the animal you wish to transform the creature into to begin with.
    That needs to be "A tuft of fur or a feather" to cover the birds on the list. I don't know how to handle the turtle. (A shell shard is obvious, but removing a piece of shell is a real injury to a turtle, so it's different from a tuft of hair or a feather.)
    -- Joe
    “Shared pain is diminished. Shared joy is increased.”
    -- Spider Roninson

Always remember that anything posted on the internet is, in a practical if not a legal sense, in the public domain.
    You are completely welcome to use anything I post here, or I wouldn't post it.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by jqavins View Post
    That needs to be "A tuft of fur or a feather" to cover the birds on the list. I don't know how to handle the turtle. (A shell shard is obvious, but removing a piece of shell is a real injury to a turtle, so it's different from a tuft of hair or a feather.)
    "A tuft of fur, a feather, a scale, or some other small part of an animal (the target transforms into this animal first)."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Changed focus (jacked rferries thing )
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Renegade Hippie DM in the Playground

Extended Signature

I'm back! Seems it was a bit early to say I had escaped the hospital, then got caught up with RL stuff... I'm back now though.