Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Supergirl (the series)

Incidentally it gets worse once these 2 are no longer there, especially Lord, he was the only thing of season one I actually remembered fondly now that I think hard about it.....
    A neutron walks into a bar and says, “How much for a beer?” The bartender says, “For you? No charge.”

Later: An atom walks into a bar an asks the bartender “Have you seen an electron? I left it in here last night.” The bartender says, “Are you sure?” The atom says, “I’m positive.”

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

I actually liked cat grant in the first season

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by random11 View Post
    Spoiler: Let's dig out some drama
    Show

I don't mind if this is meant to act as a closure to their relationship, but please PLEASE P L E A S E, do NOT turn it into a love triangle!!!

You had such a promising streak of good (or at least decent) episodes, don't ruin it with pointless drama
    The drama is, at least, 79% of the point of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayDeath View Post
    Incidentally it gets worse once these 2 are no longer there, especially Lord, he was the only thing of season one I actually remembered fondly now that I think hard about it.....
    Isn’t Lord still present and a present threat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
    Isn’t Lord still present and a present threat?
    Nope, he hasn't been seen since season 1. It's like the show just forgot he existed. I assume that the actor couldn't make the switch to the CW, like Flockhart.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
    Nope, he hasn't been seen since season 1. It's like the show just forgot he existed. I assume that the actor couldn't make the switch to the CW, like Flockhart.
    Lucy Lane also vanishes between the end of Season One and the start of Season Two and, like Lord, she is literally never mentioned again.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm now just at the start of season two. The finale of season one was honestly pretty great and would have been a decent conclusion except for
    Spoiler
    Show
    they never explain what happened to Nonn after he was blinded? Is he rotting in jail, did he escape...?

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Piedmon_Sama View Post
    I'm now just at the start of season two. The finale of season one was honestly pretty great and would have been a decent conclusion except for
    Spoiler
    Show
    they never explain what happened to Nonn after he was blinded? Is he rotting in jail, did he escape...?
    I'm in the middle of season 3, currently and:

Spoiler
    Show
    His fate has still never been spelled out. Presumably he's rotting in the DEO somewhere, but he hasn't been shown or mentioned in seasons 2 or 3 (so far), much like Lord and Lucy.