Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 581
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    For anybody following along, the first thread can be found here

    The Story So Far...

    Our Adventures began in Pallet City, following the latest batch of new Pokemon League Circuit Trainers. Specifically, Tyson Hughes and Cassandra Kelani. Due to new Pokemon League regulations, they were required to travel to Viridian City together. Once in Viridian, they encountered Ken Kogane and his league appointed partner Lucille Brightside . A Fire Type enthusiast from Cinnabar and an intensely driven young trainer respectively. Lucille disappeared, dragging two other aspirant trainers onward, leaving Ken behind, who joined Tyson and Cassandra. Shortly after, the trio met Lysandra Ferre, a former music star who'd taken to the circuit to find direction in her life. She'd been paired with all around Supernerd and former Aide to Prof. Oak, Elliot Rowan Racine (the fourth).

    Opting for greater safety found in greater numbers, the five trainers ventured into the sprawling Viridian Forest, quickly becoming lost and stumbling blindly through the endless trees for a week before finally falling out the other side, just shy of Pewter City. There, they met up again with Lucille, who'd managed to arrive several days ahead of them. Ken was challenged to a battle but refused, and the party decided to head to the Pewter City Museum to relax from their travels before tackling the Gym.

    Their hopes for relaxation, however, were destroyed at the speed of light, as remnants of Team Rocket attacked the museum, prepared for a fight. Tyson and Elliot, trapped in the Science Exhibit, were able to fend off the Rockets, and were able to cash in on their vigilantism. Lysandra disappeared during the attack, and hasn't been seen since. Having spent the last of their paltry funds on going to see Museum exhibits (and not even getting a refund!) The group opted to check the local Job Board, in the hopes of being able to afford to replenish their supplies.

    This is where the party encountered the Boot-Camp Trainer, Lennox Carver and his inappropriately clad partner, Genevieve. They also met Aegwynn Ragnarsdottir, a budding psionicist trained in Saffron, and Zach Rommel, an excitable boy prone to hero-worship whenever the champions of pallet are mentioned.

    Here, the group split. Genevieve, Tyson, and Lennox proceeded to a local Occult shop to deal with a nasty rat infestation, while Ken and Aegwynn departed into the mountains west of Pewter to locate a lost Poke ball. Cassandra opted to wait for Lennox to finish dealing with the rat infestation before they too would journey into the mountains, to make a delivery for a separate occult studio.

    After surviving the rat packs beneath Omaine's Pocket Brew, Tyson challenged the Pewter City Gym Leader, [REDACTED] emerging successful and in possession of the [REDACTED] Badge. He tracked down Lucille to follow up on his suggestion that they travel to Cerulean together. She insisted he first battle a strange young man named Leonardo. They threw down at the courts later that day, coming down to the last few pokemon on Tyson's roster, he was just able to eke out a victory against the odd-talking juggler.

    Ken, Aegwynn, Lennox, and Cassandra were just beginning their trip into the mountains as Tyson and Lucille set off for Cerulean. Ken and Aegwynn eventually located the Heavy Ball in a golem's nest, and between that, a rogue Skarmory, and the local wildlife, were lucky to make it back to Pewter alive. Lennox and Cassandra faced fewer complications, instead encountering a really weird old man living by himself.

    Where are they now?
    When we last left our heroes... they had allowed all of the friends and companions they'd encountered thus far (excepting Lucille, who still travels with Tyson) to follow their own quests, and await their next encounter with our heroes.

    Lennox and Cassandra are currently still in the mountains of Pewter, battling the wildlife.

    Aegwynn and Ken have just returned to Pewter City, ready to locate the owner of the Heavy Ball, and challenge the gym leader.

    Tyson and Lucille are engaged in a doubles battle at the foot of Mount Moon.

    (it's worth noting, dear reader, that the time line has become a bit screwy over the course of play... try not to worry about it)

    Notice to Players
    I anticipate the new ruleset to be completed during this thread, ideally, it will line up in a beautifully serendipitous fashion with an encounter I have planned. Regardless of when it's ready, we will take a 1 or 2 week hiatus to allow for everyone to read through the new ruleset, and make any adjustments to their characters. Guidelines for how to handle these changes will be provided once the ruleset is complete.

    And So, the story continues....
    ooc: Players are reminded that their attacks will be randomly assigned to an enemy in the absence of a target specified by the player.

    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra
    Show

    Returning to Pewter City, Day 1

    Cassandra's pokeball reaches the dunsparce before any of the trainer's would be rescuing pokemon. The Dunsparce is energized, and the snubbull look around, incensed at the loss of their meal. The ball falls to the ground, thrashing wildly and bouncing a few meters away before shattering and releasing the ground snake. It thrashes it's head and drill shaped tail in the air and then seems to squish in on itself, curling up into a pudgy ball. Tazer dashes passed and unleashes a bolt of electricity into one of the snubbull. Ronin follows the tiny electric mouse, running between the snubbull with it's spiked arms outstretched, living a clean, bloody line across each of the dogs' torsos. Both of the pink bulldogs turn, bloody jaws hanging open, and leap at Ronin, but one is struck down by Djali before it can reach the baby pawniard. It's companion clamps down on Ronin's outstretched arm, chewing at the metallic limb.
    Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Show

    ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Snubbul #1 used Bite on Ronin!
    Ronin took 33 Dark Damage vs. Defense!
    Dunsparce used Curl Up!

    Initative Reset
    11 - Lennox, Cassandra
    10 - Tazer, Ronin
    9 - Dunsparce
    5 - Djali
    4 - Snubbull #1



    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show

    Traveling to Cerulean City, Day 2
    ooc: You didn't think to ask! mwuahahaha!

    Kasumi stumbles in the swirling dust, giving the sandslash and metang a chance to sidestep away from the renewed torrent of acidic bubbles. The Sandslash begins to spin, faster and faster until it is nothing more than a spiky blur that then rockets at the Tympole doggedly bouncing towards it. "Get down!" Lucille shouts as a warning and the Tympole stops bouncing, just in time for the sandslash to rocketing over it's head. Which just leaves it wide open for the Metang's follow up attack, it's spiked claws punching three bloody holes in the tympole's body. The tadpole retaliates with another torrent of bubbles, which proves to be too much for the metang and sandslash, which fall to the ground with a clank and a thump.

    They disappear in a flash of red light, and are replaced by a green hound with a huge crest of hair and a jagged yellow line that runs from it's snout to it's tail and a large floating orange rock covered in long yellowed spikes.

    The hound hunches down, snarling at Kasumi and the tympole, which both shake from the concussive force. Lucille's Tympole Collapses. Lucille recalls the fallen tadpole without a comment and throws Venkon's ball onto the court.

    The rock glides forward, it's spikes shifting and grinding across it's body, and the earth begins to respond in kind. Kasumi is thrown to the ground and buffeted by the roiling earth and shifting stones. Venkon crouches at the first tremors, and leaps into the air before it can be tossed off balance. It raises its paws, and a coruscating ball of energy flickers into existence before being released at the rock, cracking some of it's spikes and sending it spending on it's axis through the air, it spins and spins until it finally hits the ground and lies still.

    Toboggan boy curses and tells the girl in the jacket she's on her own.


    Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Show

    Elektrike used Snarl, Kasumi took 33 Dark Damage vs. Special Defense!
    Kasumi's Special Attack Fell!
    Lucille Tagged Enemy Solrock for Venkon
    Enemy Solrock used Earthquake!
    Venkon used Detect! Earthquake Missed!
    Kasumi took 34 Ground Damage vs. Defense!
    Venkon used Aura Sphere!
    Venkon gained 1 Momentum from striking an Enemy
    Venkon gained 1 Momentum from the end of the round
    Kasumi lost a tick of HP from the Sandstorm
    Enemy Electrike lost a tick of HP from the sandstorm!

    Initiative Resets
    25 - Kasumi
    19 - Lucille
    15 - Tyson
    13 - Electrike
    11 - Venkon
    0 - Sandstorm (3 turns remaining)

    aren't the new initiative rules fun?





    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show


    You both are pretty sure that skiddo, unless cornered, are typically skittish, it's the more mature Gogoats they evolve into that you have to watch out for, especially during late fall. They'll charge over nothing and won't stop until their targets' are limp or out of reach.

    Aegwynn:

    The pokemon is knocked tumbling away from the half-eaten apricorn, and your pokeball energizes it and rolls in the dust.
    Spoiler: CATCH!?
    Show

    Spoiler: wiggle
    Show

    Spoiler: click!
    Show

    Shelmet was caught!
    Level 9, Female, Quirky Nature, Shell Armor Ability, Loyalty 2


    In the City
    As you head towards the pokemon center, Aegwynn's pokedex chimes.
    Spoiler: You've got mail
    Show

    "Hey, thanks for finding the team fatty, I was real worried, just leave him at the Pewter City Pokemon center, and I can pick him up next time I'm in town."



  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    As Ken remembers that the Skiddo stay true to part of their name, a smirk appears on his face. "I think I'm going to capture one." He turns to Zippo, "You ready for another round?" The fire shrew chirps a little and gets ready to jump in at a moments notice.

    Ken approaches slowly to the flower bed, trying not to scare off the small herd early on. As he takes a spare pokeball in his hand, he turns to Zippo. "Ok buddy, hit that one closest to us with your ember!" As he says the command, Zippo jumps off Ken's shoulder and launches a fire ball at the closest Skiddo. After the attack hits, Ken throws the poke ball at the same Skiddo that was targeted by Zippo.

    PokePsychology for Charm to get close: 21

    Zippo uses Ember! It's Super Effective!
    To Hit: 4 AC2
    Damage: 24 v SpDef

    Ken throws a Pokeball, trainer level 4
    Throw: 19
    Capture: 36

    Later back in the city....
    Ken sighs in relief as they get back to the city limits. He nods in agreement with Aegwynn. "Yeah, a real bed sounds amazing right now. Especially after about walking into one of those holes this morning." He let out a small chuckle as Zippo chirped in what seemed like a laugh, or maybe a sigh. "Plus, I'm curious to see what these eggs are." With the signal in their poked back, he could just look them up when they returned to the Pokemon Center. He hears Aegwynn's pokedex chime. "That our mystery employer?" Zippo yawns as Ken turns to Aegwynn to ask.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-09-16 at 10:38 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Showdown at Sunset
    Show
    Traveling to Cerulean City, Day 2

    Kasumi stumbles in the swirling dust, giving the sandslash and metang a chance to sidestep away from the renewed torrent of acidic bubbles. The Sandslash begins to spin, faster and faster until it is nothing more than a spiky blur that then rockets at the Tympole doggedly bouncing towards it. "Get down!" Lucille shouts as a warning and the Tympole stops bouncing, just in time for the sandslash to rocketing over it's head. Which just leaves it wide open for the Metang's follow up attack, it's spiked claws punching three bloody holes in the tympole's body. The tadpole retaliates with another torrent of bubbles, which proves to be too much for the metang and sandslash, which fall to the ground with a clank and a thump.
    "Looks like a single Bubble was enough to bring those two down..." Tyson says to himself. "Hang in there Tympole, this fight ain't over!"

    They disappear in a flash of red light, and are replaced by a green hound with a huge crest of hair and a jagged yellow line that runs from it's snout to it's tail and a large floating orange rock covered in long yellowed spikes.

    The hound hunches down, snarling at Kasumi and the tympole, which both shake from the concussive force. Lucille's Tympole Collapses. Lucille recalls the fallen tadpole without a comment and throws Venkon's ball onto the court.
    I've never seen either of those pokemon before. The green one seems fast. What's with that attack!?"

    "Don't let it phase you Kasumi! Shake off that attack and hold your ground!" Tyson watches as the tiny Tympole is knocked out and switched for Venkon.

    Looks like this is do or die now. Let's see what the sun can do.

    The rock glides forward, it's spikes shifting and grinding across it's body, and the earth begins to respond in kind. Kasumi is thrown to the ground and buffeted by the roiling earth and shifting stones. Venkon crouches at the first tremors, and leaps into the air before it can be tossed off balance. It raises its paws, and a coruscating ball of energy flickers into existence before being released at the rock, cracking some of it's spikes and sending it spending on it's axis through the air, it spins and spins until it finally hits the ground and lies still.

    Toboggan boy curses and tells the girl in the jacket she's on her own.
    "Was that an Earthquake!?" Kasumi's finished... Despite her best efforts the frogadier finds herself caught by the roiling earth and is knocked out from the force of the impact. Tyson recalls Kasumi to her pokeball just as Venkon delivers a one hit knock out to the solar stone pokemon in return.

    "There's only one left, finish'em Nimbus!"

    The Pikachu emerges from it's pokeball in a streak of yellow and immediately crashes into it's opponent.

    Spoiler: Actions and Attacks
    Show
    Kasumi is hit by Snarl!
    Tyson spends 1 AP to activate Perseverance.
    Kasumi is hit by Earthquake!
    Kasumi is unable to battle and is switched out with Nimbus.

    Nimbus' Quick Attack: 14 (12 after AC vs. Physical/Speed Evasion)

    http://orokos.com/roll/551346

    Quick Attack Damage: 27 Physical Normal vs. Defense

    http://orokos.com/roll/551348


    Initiative Resets
    23 - Nimbus
    19 - Lucille
    15 - Tyson
    13 - Electrike
    11 - Venkon
    0 - Sandstorm (3 turns remaining)


    "No need to drag this one out, tag it again!"

    After circling around it's target, Nimbus strikes the canine a second time with incredible speed.

    Spoiler: Actions and Attacks
    Show
    Tyson uses Focused Orders!
    Nimbus gains +2 to Accuracy Checks!

    Nimbus' Quick Attack (Priority): 20 (18 on dice after and after AC vs Physical/Speed Evasion)

    http://orokos.com/roll/551349

    Quick Attack Damage: 33 Physical Normal vs. Defense

    http://orokos.com/roll/551350


    OOC: Nimbus' Lightning Rod ability is in effect.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-09-17 at 04:33 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Cassandra and GM
    Show
    "Let's put an end to this." Lennox says tossing a pokeball at the pink bulldog. "I told Gen I'd get her a cool 'mon. If these little guys are as great with the ladies as the pokedex says, It'll be a breeze."

    Spoiler: Rolls and such
    Show
    Lennox is Trainer level 3.
    Pokeball toss: 1d20 17Catch!: 1d100 26
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show
    Cassandra tosses another pokeball out to try and catch the injured Dunsparce.

    "Good job, Ronin," Cassandra says as Lennox's pokeball energizes the last Snubbull. "You did great out there."
    The tiny bladed bandit smirks and struts back over to the trainers.

    Pokeball Throw: 8
    Catch?!: 85
    Cassandra is Trainer Level 5, using a basic pokeball

    Spoiler: Nevermind. It's good to read Initiative xD
    Show

    Ronin uses Scratch on Snubbull 1! (Normal, Physical Damage)
    To Hit: 11
    Damage: 26

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MashPotatoJones's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show
    Aegwynn plucked her pokedex out of her pocket, nodding in response to Ken's inquiry as she read over the message. Her brow furrowed slightly in confusion and slight frustration. How are they supposed to receive compensation for completing such a task if they're to simply leave it with the Pokemon Center? She began to compose a reply to the owner of the Heavy Ball, which would address the concerns that she had.

    Spoiler: (GM Only) Texting the Job Poster
    Show
    That's quite a moniker you've given your pokemon, it seems quite endearing. I do have concerns though with the compensation that was noted on the original job posting, and how we are to receive it. Retrieving your faithful companion was no small or easy endeavor, and did take a significant amount of time to obtain. Is the compensation available at the Pokemon Center once we turn in the Heavy Ball? Looking forward to your reply.

    After hitting send, she pushed her Pokedex back into her pocket before turning back to Ken, "Yeah...that was them. I just have a few more concerns to address with them about receiving compensation for doing the job. I'm sure that will be squared away soon enough." she noted before turning down the road that would take them to the Pokemon Center, continuing her conversation with Ken. "What are your plans for tomorrow, Ken?" she inquired, her eyes darting from building to building to see if anything caught her eye...including pokemon or even interesting individuals.

    Aegwynn spent 1 AP to Boost a Skill Roll!
    Perception (1 AP to Boost): 14
    Perception (Reroll Skill Monkey 2/3): 14



    As they grew nearer to the Pokemon center, she would divulge her near future plans to Ken, "Hopefully tonight...we can get an answer about payment for the Heavy Ball job, if not by the following morning. After training, I'm going to check out the courts for some practice and training. You know, the pokemon battling courts in town? I'm sure that will be a fun and interesting learning experience! I also want to see about finding a spot to trade pokemon. We caught a lot of interesting specimens up in the mountains, and I'm inclined to see what I could potentially get for any of them." she effused. She pondered a bit to herself, trying to see if she remembered if there was a local forum or area where trainers would gather for trading. Surely there had to be a better way than just accosting strangers asking if they'd like to trade pokemon while they're trying to relax or enjoy their time to themselves...

    Aegwynn spent 1 AP to Boost a Skill Roll!
    General Ed (1 AP to Boost) [Trading]: 15
    General Ed (Skill Monkey Re-Roll 3/3) [Trading]: 18

    Once inside the Center, she would queue up to see the Nurse, and upon getting to the counter she would greet her with a smile, "Good evening! I just got back from a trip to the mountains. My Pokemon are quite fine, but I think getting into the habit of a check up after traveling would be a good thing." she stated with a nod as she placed all six pokeballs in a tray and handed them over to the nurse. She didn't wait for Ken however as she wandered her way into the hostel area, quickly laying claim to a bed and getting ready to clean up, wash up, and enjoy a bed after a long while. This was going to be like sleeping on a cloud after having spent the better part of a week out on the ground.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-09-18 at 07:32 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show


    Lennox and Cassandra's pokeballs fall to the ground.

    Spoiler: CATCH!?x2?!?!?!?!!?!?
    Show

    Spoiler: wiggle
    Show

    Spoiler: wobble
    Show

    Spoiler: roll
    Show

    Spoiler: WHAT'S THIS!?
    Show

    Spoiler: Click!
    Show

    Snubbull was caught!
    Level 12, Female, Lonely Nature, Intimidate Ability, Loyalty 2


    The other ball bursts open, revealing a still curled up dunsparce, which begins to roll slowly, inexerobaly, towards Ronin, picking up speed, oh no! they're going to crash!

    The marshmallow snake bowls Ronin over, and keeps right on rolling.

    Djali has initiative.

    Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Show

    Dunsparce used rollout!
    Ronin took 20 Rock Damage vs. Defense

    initiative reset
    11 - Lennox, Cassandra
    10 - Tazer, Ronin
    9 - Dunsparce
    5 - Djali






    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show


    Catching Skiddo
    The herd eyes Ken as he closes on them, but are lulled into ignoring him, despite the fire type perched on his shoulder....

    right up until Zippo attacks. The unprepared target is scorched badly and thrashes about in pain and panic before disappearing into the pokeball. The rest of the herd bolts immediately, bleating in alarm and quickly outpacing any chance of pursuit.

    Spoiler: CATCH!?
    Show

    Spoiler: ba-bump-click!
    Show

    Skiddo was Caught!
    Level 8, Male, Rash Nature, Sap Sipper Ability, Loyalty 2


    Spoiler: Aegwynn's Pokedex Chime
    Show

    It's another text from the job poster:
    I... suppose I could make myself available tomorrow. I shall meet you at the Pewter City Pokemon Center tomorrow, promptly, at 4:30 PM.



    Aegwynn remembers that there is a literal Trading Post that's only a few blocks from the job board, she's pretty sure they've been deliberately separated.

    At the Pokemon Center
    The Nurse at the counter takes the tray with a smile. "Is there anything in particular you're concerned about?" She asks.

    The hostel is practically empty, you could take a bed anywhere.



    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    Nimbus's assault presses the Electrike back, battering it into a crouch. It tenses, ready to strike back, but Venkon steps towards it, flickering across the intervening space before solidifying mid-kick, it's knee driven into the electric hound's side. It helps and collapses to the ground.

    The sandstorm's intensity wavers before quickly falling off, leaving you, your pokemon, and the court covered in a film of dust.

    Spoiler: exp!
    Show

    Tyson gains 2 Trainer Exp
    Tyson gains 62 Pokemon Exp to divide up between Nimbus and Kasumi


    ooc: I didn't bother tracking damage, because it'll heal overnight.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    Warping time a bit.... On the walk to the Center

    Ken nods his head as Aegwynn explains the conversation, noticing the slight furrow of frustration, or was it confusion. "Hopefully so." He interlaced his fingers behind his head. As t hey walked Ken would keep an eye open for any wild Pokemon that might cross their paths. As Aegwynn asked him his plans for tomorrow he was a little surprised. He hadn't given it much thought to be honest.

    Perception + 1AP: 19

    As they walked along, he gave her his full set of thoughts on tomorrow. "Well, first I'll plan on asking about the poster, hopefully nothing too frustrating comes up with that. After that, pick up my team, switch out a few, pick up the eggs. Then after training I'm thinking maybe hit the courts for a spell. I have to get ready for both the gym battle and that challenge with Lucille when we arrive in Cerulean. I may ave trying to find a trading area for after the gym, though that would be a welcome distraction." Ken chuckled a bit as they walked. He would listen intently to Aegwynn's plans as well.

    Inside the Pokemon Center

    Once inside, he would queue up in line as well, having already returned Zippo to his ball for the night. Upon reaching the counter, Ken greets the nurse with a smile. "Hello, I also just got back from the mountains. My team looks to be doing good but I wanted to leave them over night to get checked just in case. Also I was wondering if I could have these two eggs checked? We found them being attacked by a pair of Ekans and I was worried about the safety of them after taking care of the two attacking Pokemon" Ken will place his six poke balls on his belt into the tray, and hand the eggs over to the nurse, if she accepts them. He turns around to find that Aegwynn has already made off to the hostel area, making his way there as well, claiming a bed and getting ready to get cleaned up and sleep. "This has been a long couple days, sleep here will be amazing."

    After getting cleaned up and changed while his clothes took time in the laundry, Ken saw that his new traveling companion had passed out. He chuckled a bit. "Night Aegwynn." He promptly passes out soon after.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-09-18 at 10:29 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MashPotatoJones's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show

    Spoiler: (GM Only) Texting some more!
    Show
    That sounds most excellent. I look forward to meeting you! I will have the nurse check out your Pokemon as well, to make sure they're nice and healthy so that you don't have to leave them at the Pokemon Center before heading out again. See you then!

    Aegwynn makes sure her tray is nice and tidy, looking up to the nurse as she's asked if there's anything she was particularly concerned about, "Nothing in particular really...just take a good look at my Chikorita Ilmur, and my Joltik Elding a good bit. My Munchlax did a good bit to them while I was out in the wild a few days ago during capture. I bandaged them up as best I could, but it's always good to have them looked at by a professional. Also..." she drawled, pulling the Heavy Ball out of her pocket, "I suppose this guy needs a check-up as well. This guy was part of a job that I was participating in to retrieve a lost pokemon. I did release him to see what we're working with, but he's a bit too aggressive for me to handle. Could you look into him?" she queried with a concerned look on her face, taking another tray and placing the lone ball on it, "I'll be happy to pick him up tomorrow morning too. I'm scheduled to meet the trainer here in the afternoon to return it to him, and receive compensation per the job board post we took." she drawled, probably boring the nurse with the deluge of information she probably could care less about.

    After some washing up and getting her main set of clothes in laundry, Aegwynn in her sleeping gear happily bounded into the bed she had claimed for herself, sprawling out on the sheets and blankets, relishing in the soft pillow and the supporting springs beneath her. It was like heaven, despite the average to mediocre quality of the public hostel beds. Sure beats the ground. Her show-white hair was a messy mop as heavy eyelids grew even more weighted, yawning as she called out blindly in the hostel area, "Good night, Ken..." she yawned. She wasn't even sure if he was even in there, her exhaustion from the past few days had finally caught up to her, and the soft bed was only lulling her into slumber.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show
    "I'm trying to help you, you great stupid snake thing!" Cassandra yells at the Dunsparce.

    The blow barely even phases Ronin. He slices at the other Pokemon as it passes him with one hand.

    Ronin uses Scratch on the Dunsparce! Normal, Physical Damage, AC 2
    To Hit: 8
    Damage: 28

    OOC: I know technically Ronin's initiative has passed, but I was hoping I'd catch it before he went
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-09-18 at 11:20 AM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: As the dust settles...
    Show
    What was that move just now? Can Venkon use Quick Attack? Something seems different about it though...

    "Your dog's down for the count so that's it. Tough battle though!" Tyson calls out to his opponents. He walks out onto the court toward his Pikachu. "Hey Nimbus! You were great!" He picks the yellow mouse up, placing it on his shoulder when he reaches it and waits near Venkon for Lucille. "You too tough guy." Tyson says to the Lucario.

    "I figured you were strong but that was something else entirely. You gotta teach me and Kasumi how to use that energy attack sometime!"

    Spoiler: EXP. Distribution
    Show
    Tyson gained 2 Trainer EXP!

    Nimbus - 60 EXP (Level Up! Nimbus learned Feint!)
    Kasumi - 2 EXP
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-09-18 at 12:36 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Cassandra and GM
    Show
    "Haha I like the twerp." Lennox says over a laugh. "I mean, it's a little goofy but it's definitely got its own way about things. You want help catching it, Cass ?" Lennox asks, reaching down to his 2 pokemon. "You guys are getting pretty good. Soon you'll be strong enough for anything. Keep it up."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Me and 'Mon Passed initiative this turn. we will reenter the order if beckoned to do so.
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-09-18 at 09:06 PM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show
    "I'm only wasting one more pokeball on this thing. We still have two more days of walking and I'd rather be able to catch something that I want," Cassandra says. Her throw directly hits the rolling snake.

    Throw: 19
    Catch?!: 7 OOC: Finally xD

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show


    Your pokemon are all taken and seen to overnight. Nurse Joy happily reports that all of them, including the hippowdon, are fighting fit. The night passed uneventfully. It is the start of a fresh day, and new challenges await. The sun shines brightly overhead in a clear sky.



    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show


    The dunsparce leaves a slick of blood on the ground as it rolls passed Ronin, slowly picking up speed to come around again. It disappears inside Cassandra's pokeball
    Spoiler: CATCH!?
    Show

    Spoiler: wiggle
    Show

    Spoiler: click
    Show

    Dunsparce was Caught!
    Level 11, Male, Modest Nature, Run Away Ability, Loyalty 2


    Spoiler: exp!
    Show

    Lennox and Cassandra each gain 13 Pokemon exp to divide up among their participating pokemon.





    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    Toboggan boy and jacket girl offer a perfunctory congratulations and then shuffle off back towards their campsite.

    Venkon smirks at your compliment and walks back over to Lucille. "That was fun. Over kinda fast though, don'tcha think?" she says, moving to scratch Nimbus behind the ear.

    "you wanna try and drum up another fight? or call it quits?"


  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Cassandra and GM
    Show
    "Nice snag, Cass!" Lennox says, Hiking his bag back up to its proper place. "Let's get going. We're making pretty good time so far and downhill is way better. You ready to keep moving?"

    Spoiler: XP Distribution
    Show
    Tazer received 7xp. Tazer leveled up! Tazer is Lvl 8!
    Djali received 6xp.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MashPotatoJones's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show
    It was easy to be an early riser when you had a night's sleep in a fresh bed like that! She quickly got washed up again, taking full advantage of bath facilities before getting dressed in freshly laundered clothing. Today was going to be a great day! She waved good morning to Ken before checking in with the front desk, retrieving her Pokemon, as well as the Heavy Ball. She pulled out her Pokedex, just re-reading the last text she got and made herself a mental note, 'Gotta be back here at 4:30...' She mashed some trail mix into her mouth as she headed out the door to get her training out of the way...WAIT!!!

    She screeched to a halt, and then spun around. She's caught a few new pokemon she really should look at using...and she thought it would be good to get them into a training rotation. She sprinted back in excitement to the PC Storage system, and logged on using her Pokedex. She started PC management for the first time, going through the tutorial so that she knew the basics of how this storage system worked. She pulled Vor and Humar's pokeballs off of her belt and submitted them to storage, then navigating the menus. She extracted two new friends, waiting for the Pokeballs to materialize before clipping them to her belt. Grimmur, her new Larvitar, and Fil, the Phanpy she caught just yesterday! She then started bounding back to the door, yelling out to Ken, "See you outside!" She found herself then hastily squeezing through the automatic door as it was opening just too slow!

    Aegwynn readies herself as she lets her Pokemon out, the four regulars first before releasing Grimmur and Fil. She knelt down to them, a smile plastered on her face, "Welcome to the team, you two! I'm sure we'll all get along!" She reached out and gently petted along their both of their heads before motioning the rest of everyone over, making sure to give them equal attention and adoration as well. "Training first, then food!" she said as she lead her party to a more natural, park-like area close to the Pokemon Center. She wanted them to have a comfortable spot to graze for nourishment. She would run her team through their drills before letting them off to forage.

    Aegwynn applies EXP training and Agility Training to her team!
    Svangur and Fil go wandering off in search for Treasure!

    Svangur Pickup: 18
    Fil Pickup: 4

    After she was satisfied with everyone getting fed, she returned them all to the pokeballs. She would check in with Ken first, after locating him if he wasn't around. "I've got everyone trained up. I'm going to hit up the storage system again and take out some trading candidates. There's a trading post near the job board, and I want to see what kinds of offers are out there. You're free to follow me if you want, but that's my plan today. Trading, then going to the courts for some practice, and then possibly the Gym tomorrow." she stated with a nod. She maneuvered her way back into the Pokemon Center to get at the PC. There, she would deposit everyone but Svangur and Stjarna, and withdraw Humar (Clauncher), Vor (Spoink), Berst (Tyrogue), and Skeri (Durant). She navigated her way to the Trading Post, an aura of exuberance seeming to emanate off of her.

    While there, she would try to feel out the crowd. She wasn't really sure how someone would approach another, but she did her best, starting with the first person she found on the outskirts of the crowd, "Umm...excuse me. I haven't done this before, so I'm not super sure the proper etiquette for approach. I have Pokemon for trade, and was wondering if you were interested?" She stammered out her inquiry, exuberance shifting to nervousness now that she was dealing with a complete stranger. She presented the four pokemon she had to the person if they were interested, or if they weren't, she would ask them what or who she should be looking for.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Jan 2015

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show
    "Yeah, let's go," Cassandra says, returning Ronin to allow him to rest. "You caught something good too. They both looked really strong when we were fighting them."

    Survival to find a campsite for the night: 17

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: GM
    Show
    Venkon smirks at your compliment and walks back over to Lucille. "That was fun. Over kinda fast though, don'tcha think?" she says, moving to scratch Nimbus behind the ear.

    "you wanna try and drum up another fight? or call it quits?"
    "Yeah, definitely! I didn't expect the battle to end so soon. Or the Earthquake that took out Kasumi for that matter..." Tyson says as he watches Nimbus enjoy the attention from Lucille.

    Ha! Lucky little pocket monster... He smiles as his eyes move to meet Lucille's.

    "I'd be down for another fight if you are? We just don't have any coverage moves against Fire types with both of our Water pokemon out of commission.

    I was thinking about using Vile this time with Nimbus, Roulette, and Makoto on standby. Either way we've gotta make up for this battle. I felt like your team put in most of the work so we're gonna have to try harder if we wanna break even. Right Nimbus?"

    Tyson nuzzles the Pikachu before using a Potion on the tiny mouse.

    "Now let's go see if we can find ourselves another fight."
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-09-19 at 12:20 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    That was probably the best Ken had slept in a couple days after some of their adventures. He really did not want to get up early but hey, training can't wait and neither will the sun. He waved good morning to Aegwynn with a smile, and yawned once more before getting cleaned up again and trading in his might attire for his usual duds. After changing he would check in at the front desk for his Pokémon and the two eggs of his. At receiving the eggs back Ken would ask the Nurse, "I'm sorry ma'am, but you wouldn't happen to have a time table of when they might hatch would you?" He would listen to her response and thank her for her time.

    He heard Aegwynn say she would see him outside just as he finished and realized he had new team members he wanted to meet as well. "Ok then, you two get to take a short break and these two come in." He said to himself as we approached the PC. He knew one he would take out but the other decision was a little tricky. He put Cicero and the Venonat into the box and took out the Ekans and Meinfoo. After securing the two new balls on his belt he walks outside, waving at the helpful Nurse.

    Once outside he finds a nice open space to set up, takes his vest off and sets it on top of his pack, and calls out his team. Zippo, Aria, and Needle are somewhat confused by the new additions, more so curious as to where Cicero had gone off to. "Good morning team! Cicero and Venonat are going to take it easy for a bit since they're still rather young but here are our new additions." He first brings up the Meinfoo, followed by the Ekans. "These are Midoriya, and Gin. They'll be joining us for our adventure." Gin looks a little confused as to where he is, since he was in a cave and surprised by a Pokeball during a meal. "We're going to do our training first and then we'll eat breakfast and figure out the plan from there. Sound good?" He is answered by various chirping and noises that sound like an 'Alright!' to him.

    OOC: Brutal and EXP training applied to Ken's team.

    After training and as they all cool down, Ken and his team eat their breakfast. After that he would find Aegwynn. Just as he had recalled his team to go look for her she came walking up to him. I'm not convinced she isn't telepathic.... He listened to her plans. "That actually lines up about with what I was thinking. I mean I can't really go to the courts since most everyone wants to wager on battles. Can't place one until our mystery guy appears." He laughed a bit. "Mind if I head up with you?" At her response, he will go back to the storage system, placing all but Zippo, Aria, and Gin in for Cicero, the Shroomish, and Zigzagoon.

    At the post he wasn't sure exactly what to do but ask around, see if anyone wanted either of the three Pokémon; Pansear, Shroomish, and Zigzagoon.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show


    It's refreshing to see how much more progress you've made going down hill rather than trudging up it. At this pace, you ought to be back in Pewter City by the next evening. Cassandra is easily able to locate a suitable campsite for you to bed down for the evening. The night passes uneventfully, and you rise to a new day filled with new challenges.

    Journey back to Pewter City, Day 2
    roll for pokemon spotting, or, you can forfeit the chance to catch new pokemon to advance back to the city.



    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show

    ooc: I'm out of reasons Svangur wouldn't eat the results of her pickup roll. every. single. time. so she come's back with a Calcium.

    Ken, at the Pokemon Center
    The Nurse shrugs, "Unfortunately, there's no way to know without knowing when they were laid. Most pokemon hatch after 7 or 10 days."

    At the Trading Post

    The Trading Post is a literal pole driven into the packed earth with a simple wooden sign with peeling paint that says "TRADE" in white lettering with a blue outline. The 'crowd' is no more than a half dozen people standing about. Although when you walk up you catch sight of two more walking away from the post.

    You see....
    a Brunette in a sun dress
    a guy in a brown track suit
    a guy and a girl with fishing poles slung over their shoulders, and tackle boxes at their feet
    a man wearing a broad-brimmed hat is sitting at the pole itself, dealing cards out onto the grass
    a group of three little kids standing and talking together.




    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    Lucille stretches her arms back over her head. "You go pick somebody, I found the last two." She says.

    Circling back around to the front of the Center, most people are gathered around campfires, the light is starting to fail. Most of the people you see are a variety of hiker and mountaineer looking people. There's also a large trailer with an awning that must have pulled up during your battle, it's rigged up to be drawn by some variety of pokemon, some Elliot-looking nerd-types are standing around outside, one in particular catches your eye, a tall skinny guy with glasses and a huge scar across his face. A lit cigarette hangs out of his mouth. You also spy a guy in gym clothes, looking like he's up here more for a workout rather than to travel anywhere. there are also two people, a red head and a young man, camped a bit apart from everybody else, nearer to the treeline. a clothesline strung up from their tent to a tree has a vest with the Cascade Badge emblazoned on it.









    party ooc: the first person to call it fast traveling will have the Bounty Skarmory hunting them.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: GM
    Show
    Lucille stretches her arms back over her head. "You go pick somebody, I found the last two." She says.
    "Fair enough." Tyson casually walks across the grounds in front of the Center surveying the people that have gathered there.

    Most of the people you see are a variety of hiker and mountaineer looking people.
    They're probably out here camping for fun.

    There's also a large trailer with an awning that must have pulled up during your battle, it's rigged up to be drawn by some variety of pokemon, some Elliot-looking nerd-types are standing around outside, one in particular catches your eye, a tall skinny guy with glasses and a huge scar across his face. A lit cigarette hangs out of his mouth.
    Not in the mood for a lecture at the moment... What's the deal with this guy though?

    You also spy a guy in gym clothes, looking like he's up here more for a workout rather than to travel anywhere.
    Seems more interested in training himself than pokemon.

    There are also two people, a red head and a young man, camped a bit apart from everybody else, nearer to the treeline. a clothesline strung up from their tent to a tree has a vest with the Cascade Badge emblazoned on it.
    Isn't that... Cerulean Gym's Cascade Badge? One of those two is a trainer for sure. Maybe even a Gym Trainer.

    "Alright Nimbus, let's take a look." he says to the Pikachu as he approaches the tent near the treeline.

    "Yo! That's the Cascade Badge right? You two trainers?"

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MashPotatoJones's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show
    Aegwynn's eyes darted from person, to group, to person. Drawing her lower lip between her teeth, gnawing on it nervously she decided to start off...with the kids! Funny that they would be standing here, perhaps they've got something worth trading? Why else would they be at the trading post!? She meandered her way over to them, she greeted them, "Hey there, are you here to trade? If so, I'm interested to see what you have to offer if you'd like to see what I have on me?" she said with a smile, having broken away from Ken for a bit at the post, though they were easily with eye, and possibly earshot of one another if they were really paying attention to their every surrounding. She will happily display the four pokemon she had brought with her, to see if any of them caught the kid's interest. [Tyrogue, Clauncher, Spoink, Durant]

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    At the Pokemon Center
    Ken nods at the Nurse. "Ah ok, I figured but wanted to ask regardless. Now that I think about it, I've had them for about 4 days so I'll keep a good eye on them. Thank you ma'am!"

    At the Trading Post

    Ken takes a look at the post and without thinking, "I don't know what I expected...." It was an absent minded thought, but he couldn't keep that one in his head. He had no idea where to start, and was a little nervous about asking some of the people here. Where to start, where to start..... What do I need to better my team? He overheard Aegwynn talking with the kids, and decided that he would ask them after she was finished. Never know what could appear. He decided to walk up to the pair with the fishing poles first. "Hi there," He greeted the two." I was wondering if you might like to trade?" He will display the three Pokemon he has to offer for trading if the two show an interest. {Shroomish, Pansear, and Zigzagoon}

    Spoiler: If they don't see anything they like
    Show

    Ken will then approach the man in the brown track suit and make the same offer to him with the same three Pokemon.
    Spoiler: If he doesn't want to trade
    Show

    He will then approach the Brunette in the sun dress with the same offer of the same three Pokemon.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-09-19 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Forgot timing of the eggs

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Final Jeopardy (GM Only)
    Show
    OOC: After conferring with my travel partner, We'll be taking the Quick Trekking for 1000!
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show

    The GM is not amused by your synonyms.

    You arrive back in Pewter City, with a strange sense you're being followed.

    It's probably nothing. It's about 8:30 PM



    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    "No, Lumberjacks." The redhead says with a smirk from her spot by the fire.

    "Maria..." The man says, trying to sound stern and correcting. He turns to you "Can we help you with something?"



    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show


    Aegwynn
    "Hey that's cool!" One of the kids says enthusiastically when you show them the Tyrogue. "I could trade you our cat!"
    ooc: Tyrogue for Glameow?

    Ken:
    ooc: trading away a fire type? has ken been replaced by a doppleganger?

    One of the kids is willing to trade a pet rock for a pet mushroom.
    ooc: Roggenrola for Shroomish


  26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground
     
    MashPotatoJones's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and GM
    Show
    Aegwynn scratched the back of her head as the trade was offered, "I'm allergic to most feline pokemon though...so I think I'm going to decline." she stated, not wanting to deal with the watery eyes, and stuffy nose that her body would subject her too as it overreacts to the fur and dander of a cat. She did thank the kids for their time before departing, wandering her way over to the man by the post itself who was dealing cards at the grass. She would give him the traditional Fjordin greeting, hoping the unusual language might really catch his attention, "Góđan dag! I have some pokemon for trade if you'd like to make an offer, sir!" she beamed as she presented to him the four pokemon she had brought with her today.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Aegwynn and GM
    Show

    OOC: No I just wanted to see what was out there.

    Ken is a little disappointed, though he had expected to get turned down trade offers. As the kid approached him with the pet rock, he had to consider it for as moment. "Sounds like a deal, Ken smiles at the kid scanning the Shroomish's pokeball and trading it with the kid.

    He turns to see Aegwynn continuing her trek in the trading grounds. Come to think of it, while he had his Pokedex out he needed to let Tyson and Cassandra know they made it back alright. Eh I'll do it at the Pokemon Center. He shrugged. He waited for Aegwynn to finish all her negotiations before heading gback to the Center to switch out to his battle roster for the gym training.

    When Aegwynn is ready

    "Mind if we stop back by the Center to switch out teams from trading offers? I'm curious to see what the new members can do."


    Spoiler: Cassandra, Tyson, and GM Day 6(?)
    Show

    "Hey Cassandra and Tyson, wanted to let you both know Aegwynn and I made it back in Pewter alright. That was an adventure and a half. Guess I'll see you soon Cassandra! And you eventually Tyson! Take care."

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GreataxeFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: We're back! Cassandra and GM
    Show
    "Wow! The trip back seemed much quicker. I'm actually kinda glad to back amongst civilization." Lennox says as he sees the street lamps of Pewter City. "Let's say we collect our pay and find out what Bubbles and your friends have been up to? I bet their job wasn't nearly as dangerous as ours. Ha!... Where's the place?" Lennox asks Cassandra sheepishly. "I forgot I didn't go with you."

    While they're walking to the Occultirarium, Lennox breaks out his 'Dex and messages Gen:

    Spoiler: Bonjour! (GM Only)
    Show
    Bonne Nuit, ma cherie!
    I'm back in Pewter. We should get dinner and catch up if you're still in town. If you are, I have a surprise for you!

    Hope to see you soon,

    Lennox
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground
     
    NinjaGuy

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: GM
    Show
    "No, Lumberjacks." The redhead says with a smirk from her spot by the fire.

    "Maria..." The man says, trying to sound stern and correcting. He turns to you "Can we help you with something?"
    Tyson can't help but smile a bit and stifle a laugh in response to the redhead. "Yeah actually. If you two aren't terribly busy would you both be up for a pokemon battle? It'd be a double's match preferably, two pokemon per trainer. No need to put up any money either. We're just looking to get in some practice before challenging the Cerulean Gym." He thumbs at the Ki Badge attached to his scarf as he finishes.

    "It's alright if you don't want to. Someone's gotta keep an eye on all of this precious lumber after all right?" He says to the redhead, mirroring her smirk as he gestures to the treeline.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Out in The Sticks
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

    Spoiler: Ken and Aegwynn:
    Show


    Aegwynn:
    The man pauses at your greeting, but then deals another card, they're arranged in an odd spread on a swatch of leather, keeping them off the ground. He looks up at you passed the brim of his straw hat. His glasses catch the light and obscure the light. "Yes, I could perhaps be convinced to trade 1 of my eggs here for that Clauncher."

    Ken:
    ooc: Acquired Roggenrola!
    Spoiler: stats!
    Show

    Level 1, Female, Cuddly Nature, Sturdy Ability, Loyalty 2




    Spoiler: Lennox and Cassandra:
    Show


    Spoiler: Lennox's Texting!
    Show

    Salut Lennox!

    I ended up doing tons of shopping after you left and then was invited along to Cerulean by a positively charming young man, you'll have to meet him, he's just adorable. I hope to see you hear soon!





    Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show


    "See, he gets it." Marie says, uncrossing and then crossing her legs again and reclines against her backpack. "I'm tired, you battle em."

    The boy rolls his eyes and stands up. "I'm Bryce, and if you beat Pewter's Gym, I wouldn't sweat the Cerulean Challenge." He says with a sour expression. "I'm still up for a doubles if you want." he offers as he circles the center towards the dirt court.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •