New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

Spoiler: Pushing to the End(Pewter City Party)
    Show
    Tazer takes a solid hit and collapses on the court, electricity runs across its body and arcs to the munchlax. "Good job, Tazer, you did well." Lennox said looking to his collapsed partner before recalling him and releasing Djali again. "Come on Djali lets try to end what we started. Razor Leaf! Quake lets bring that big guy down. Horn Attack!

Tazer's Static Paralyzes Svangur!

Djali used Razor Leaf but is misses!
    Attack roll (Razor Leaf): 1d20 3

Quake used Horn Attack on Svangur! 37 Normal Damage vs Def.

Attack roll (Horn Attack): 1d20 11
    Horn Attack Damage: 2d6+29 37
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-23 at 04:50 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

2. - Top - End - #272

Spoiler: Battle Climax! (Pewter City Crew)
    Show
    Electricity crackles all along Svangur's fur, the poor beast shuddering as it took a blow from the Rhinoceros. Charging in and making a rather ferocious roar, Bayleef came up behind Quake, staying just far enough away to unleash another volley of razor sharp leaves. The leaves flurrying around Quake, cutting at his rocky flanks. Meanwhile Svangur leaps into action, literally, the little hungry monster jumping a few meters to close the space between her and the goat, her belly landing hard against the grassy quadruped as she hit her with a full tackle, "Good job guys, keep it up!"

Svangur Injury Roll: 4

Ilmur used Razor Leaf on Quake at Range!
    Attack Roll: 9 (AC4)
    Damage Roll: 38 Grass Damage vs. Defense

Svangur used Tackle on Djali
    Paralysis Save: 12
    Attack Roll: 8 (AC2)
    Damage Roll: 35 Normal Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an Order to Svangur. She gains +2 EVA.

Initiatives

16 - Ilmur
    11 - Trainers
    06 - Svangur
    05 - Quake/Djali
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-23 at 07:42 AM.

3. - Top - End - #273

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: A Big Push!
    Show
    "Damn." Lennox says under his breath, recalling his collapsed Rhyhorn. "Good Job, Quake. you did well into those matchups. Lets Finish out strong, Tonka! Djali, Try to catch them both, Razor Leaf! Make it Hurt!*

*Lennox Issues Brutal Orders Increasing Crit range by 2.

Djali used Razor Leaf! A Critical Hit! 54 Grass Damage v Def!
    Attack Roll,(Razor Leaf): 1d20 16
    Razor Leaf Damage(CRIT): 4d8+20+17 54

Phany Used Flail on Svangur! 25 normal Damage v Def.

Random Action: 1d6 4
    Random Target( 1= Bayleef, 2= Munchlax): 1d2 2
    Attack roll (Flail): 1d20 17
    Flail Damage: 2d6+22 25
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-23 at 09:29 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show

At Camp
    Lucille nods at your suggestion "Not a bad idea, but I'll probably wait and see what I can catch on my own first."

Rock Slid
    Lucille laughs. "I guess I believe you, it's a bit silly though."

Lucille agrees to rest for an extra hour while you see if your bait manages to draw anything out.

Spoiler: ANTICIPATION
    Show

After a few moments of watching the bait, you observe a tan colored humanoid pokemon with spring-like legs bounding across the slope, fixated on the bait.

Spoiler: The Spoiler Tag formerly known as "Not Tyson"
    Show

Cassandra:

The kids shake their heads. "We looked and looked and looked, but we didn't find anything cool."

Ken:

You arrive back at the pokemon center without incident.

5. - Top - End - #275

Spoiler: The Last Stand
    Show
    A flurry of leaves hit both of her pokemon and then a flash of red light left Phanpy hitting the dirt in front of it, flailing on the court grounds. Svangur had been taken out by that blast of leaves, and it stung Ilmur a bit as well. Ilmur did utilize its Oran Berry to recover some health before stamping on the ground, spinning its headleaf around and deciding to return the favor, lining up the two pokemon before it as he makes his last stand. He unleashed his own volley of leaves towards the two opposing pokemon, all of the leaves snipping and cutting at both of them.

Svangur Injury Rolls: 4, 3

Ilmur used Razor Leaf on both Tonka and Djali

Attack Roll: 11 (AC4)
    Damage Roll: 36 Grass Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an Order to Ilmur. Ilmur gains +2 EVA.

Initiative

16 - Ilmur
    11 - Trainers
    05 - Djali
    04 - Tonka
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-23 at 10:14 AM.

6. - Top - End - #276

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Standing Tall(Pewter City Party)
    Show
    Tonka Takes the attack flush and trumpets out in pain while Djali... just stands there. It seems unfazed by the attack. Actually seems Stronger from it. "Djali? Wow! you're tougher than you look Let's show them what we can do. Tonk Defensive curl Don't take another shot like that and stick behind Djalion attacks. Djali, Try it again! Razor Leaf. Try and end it!*"

Djali's injuries
    Injuries: 1d6 3

Djali's Sap Sipper Ability Negates Damage from Razor Leaf and increases his attack stat by 1 CS!

*Lennox issues Brutal orders to Djali. Increasing critical range by 2

Tonka Used Defensive curl.

Djali Used Razor Leaf! 36 Grass Damage v Def.

Attack roll (Razor Leaf): 1d20 11
    Razor Leaf Damage: 2d8+10+20 36

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Spoiler: Not Tyson
    Show
    "That's okay guys," Cassandra says. "I'll take the baby Pinsir."

She offers the Gligar's pokeball and scans the Pinsir's ball, finishing the trade with the kids.

"It was nice to meet you guys," she says, walking away. "Have a good day!"

Cassandra will head back to the Pokemon Center and have her lunch.

Pick Up
    roll: 11

8. - Top - End - #278

Spoiler: The Last Bastiodon
    Show
    Aegwynn issued what might be Ilmur's last command this fight, the Bayleef hurdling over Tonka as it set its sights on Djali. It through its body against the tiny goat, a full bodied tackle pushing the tiny goat away, the Bayleef standing proud as he fought along side his trainer, chirping slightly as it stamped at the ground in front of it.

Ilmur Injury Roll: 5

Ilmur used Tackle on Djali!

Attack Roll: 6 (AC2)
    Damage Roll: 29 Normal Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an Order to Ilmur. He gains +2 EVA.

Initiative

15 - Ilmur
    11 - Trainers
    05 - Djali
    04 - Tonka
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-23 at 10:49 AM.

9. - Top - End - #279

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Flailboat(Pewter crew)
    Show
    Djali takes the tackle bluntly and struggle to stand before finally collapsing on the court."Good Job Djali. Valiant effort! This is a close one!" Lennox shouts to Aegwynn. this is more intense than my gym battle! Tonka, let's go. Flail!

Tonka Used Flail on Ilmur! 29Normal Damage v Def.
    Attack roll (Flail): 1d20 15
    Flail Damage: 2d6+22 29

10. - Top - End - #280

Spoiler: He's nearly down...
    Show
    Aegwynn saw Ilmur's knees wobbling, "Ok Ilmur...just a little bit longer, ok? Purple dust!" she commanded. The Pokemon spun its head leaf and generated a large cloud of purple pollen, though it simply caught the wind and sailed over the tiny elephant, "Ok Ilmur...you did your best...stand your ground!"

Ilmur used Poison Powder, and misses!

Attack Roll: 1

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an Order. Ilmur gains +2 EVA

11. - Top - End - #281

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Da End?( PcP)
    Show
    "That Guy's on his last legs Tonka, Tackle him!" Lennox says.

Lennox issues brutal orders to Tonka

Tonka used Tackle! 28normal damage v def!

Tackle Damage: 1d8+20 28
    Attack roll (Tackle): 1d20 16

12. - Top - End - #282

Spoiler: Rushing to the Pokemon Center
    Show

Injury Roll (Ilmur): 5

Ilmur scoots across the dirt of the court after being tackled, landing on his flank before disappearing in a flash of red light. Aegwynn stares down at the ground for a moment, before looking back up, "Good battle..." she morosely stated before kicking at the dirt on the ground. She turned her head a bit to the side before peering back at Lennox, "As promised...I'm a Mentor. I have a way with pokemon...I can teach them moves that they would learn at later levels earlier, and even moves that aren't natural to their growth. I can also work with them to improve their Natures as well as their Natural Abilities...I said I would tell you after the battle." she stammered before turning around and making her way to the Pokemon Center.

At the Pokemon Center, she made her way to the front counter, getting the attention of the nurse, "Hello ma'am...my Pokemon are in need of care." she said as she began to take her pokeballs out, setting aside two of them from the others, "Those two especially...they were," she began to say as she tried to find a proper way of stating it, "Not shown any mercy by another trainer during a battle." she stated. She knew that they were going to be kept for an extensive period of time, "Nurse...is there anyway that they can be put in storage after they're finished with treatment?"
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-23 at 11:57 AM.

13. - Top - End - #283

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Triumph and stuff(PcP)
    Show
    "Great Job, Tonka. That's twice now you've won the day for us! you're getting pretty good." Lennox says and laughing as the little blue elephant trumpets in reply. After recalling the Phanpy Lennox stands and walks over to his sullen opponent. "Hey now, no need Be down. You and your Pokemon put up a BIG fight and i'm proud of the opportunity to battle you. Me and my squad learned alot today and without some breaks you'd have definitely beaten me." Lennox said genuinely. "Come on. Let's get our troops looked at."

Back at the Pokemon Center

After Aegwynn gives he pokeballs to the nurse Lennox hand sher his pokemon and thanks her for the Service. and say's he'll be back in a couple of hours to retrieve them. After that, He Pulls out his pokedex and Messaages Ken and Cass:

Spoiler: Message to Ken and Cass
    Show
    Hey guys Do you guys still want to leave pewter today? If so what time? I think Aegwynn is going to have to hang back, our Battle was pretty rough and... I hospitalized 2 of her 'mon. While i'm waiting on mine to heal i'm gonna hit the Mart and then look around town for some 'mon. Anyone wanna join me?

Spoiler: XP Distribution
    Show

Battle XP
    (16+16+15+15+(7x2) x3)=228xp to be distributed as follows:
    Quake Earned 55 xp Earned 1 Level (21-22)
    Djali Earned 57xp Earned 2 levels(16-18).
    Tazer Earned 36xp Earned 2 levels(14-16).
    Phanpy Earned 40xp Earned 1 level (19-20).
    D.W Gained 40 Gained 4 levels(4-8). Learned Rapid Spin, Mud-slap

14. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Pewter City Party
    Show

As he returns to the Pokémon Center, Ken figures ya about time to eat. He lets his team out and feeds them each, taking some time while Aria is out to teach her the same abilities he taught Zippo early on.

Ken activates Type Ace on Aria.

He waves and greets his companions as they return to the Center. When he sees Cassandra he recalls his team save for Zippo and walk over to her. “Hey how did the trade go?” He will listen to her response and congratulate her on the new Pokémon to her team. “Guess now we just wait for everyone and figure out the plan.” No sooner did he finish the thought did he see Aegwynn and Lennox rush into the center.

OOC: that part is assuming I was there when they rushed in.

Soon after he hears his Pokédex ping, he types up a response. Curious as to why Lennox texts him while he’s just outside.

Text to Lennox
    I actually just got back from the PokeMart, been h going outside the Pokémon Center since then. I’m good with leaving tomorrow if we need to, could take some more time to explore and find some Pokémon. If you want some company on the walk sure thing just say when.

15. - Top - End - #285

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Carpe Diem!(PCP)
    Show
    Lennox reads the Text and walks Outside and spots Ken. "Hey, let's go look for pokemon while were waiting. I broke a couple of Aegwynns pokemon so i'm gonna give her some space. I need to swing by the Mart today before it closes and maybe the trading post. Let's grab our Mon and Head out!" Lennox says heading back in to grab his crew and bag before heading out.
    Spoiler: Current squad and Search roll
    Show

Lennox's current roster will consist of:
    Crush- Timburr 10
    DW-Drilbur 8
    Boomer-Geodude 16
    Rose-Snubbull 12
    Slash-Teddiursa 15
    Soak-Clauncher 11
    Perception (Poke searching(spending 1ap 4/5 remaining)): 4d6 15

16. - Top - End - #286

Spoiler: Pewter City
    Show
    Aegwynn after receiving news of her Pokemon will stare solemnly at the counter, "Ok...I understand. I'll be back tomorrow to pick them up. Thank you Nurse." she said before shuffling over to the PC. She had a somber air about her, not even paying attention to her surroundings or who was around her. She logged in using her Pokedex and proceeded to refresh her roster.

Aegwynn has withdrawn Drulla (Wooper) and Drauger (Gastly) from the PC.

She waits the hour for the other two member of her team to be refreshed and ready before heading out of the Pokemon Center, "See you tomorrow nurse...and Chansey." she said as she departed. She needed to clear her mind. She had been feeling so confident after the Gym battle, but now she's been knocked down several pegs. She didn't feel as capable any longer. She looked up at the sky, then at street signs, "Guess I have a lot of learning to do..." she sulked before plodding her way Southward, heading towards Viridian Forest. Despite her 'Gloomy Gus' attitude, she knew better to keep an eye out for things around her while outside of the Center, lest she be attacked by Murkrow again. She'll keep her eyes peeled.

Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost]:
    Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost] {Skill Monkey 1/3}: 12
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-24 at 10:18 AM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Show

Cassandra:
    Spoiler: Trade!
    Show

The children gather excitedly as you un-register the gligar and take the Pinsir's ball. The kids chatter to each other about how cool the Gligar is.

Gain Level 9, -2 Baby Template, Male Pinsir.
    Decisive Nature, Mold Breaker Ability,

Spoiler: Pickup
    Show

You find a Dive Ball

Aegwynn:
    "Yes, we can do that." The Nurse offers as it takes your team, "Is there a reason you won't be around to have them returned to you?"

Spoiler: Party OOC:
    Show

The OOC Thread has been updated to include changes/FYI's on the following items.

Update to Loyalty Rules

Modified Capture Rules

Intra-party battles

Urban Encounters

18. - Top - End - #288

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Pewter City Party
    Show

Ken waves and Zippo barks as Lennox walks outside the Center and spots them. “Sure thing, and probably a good idea.” Ken turns to Cass. “Want to come with? Might as well go ahead and stock up.” Ken will also send a text to Aegwynn real quick.

Aegwynn text
    Hey we’re going to the Pokemart if you wanted to join us. If not we’ll be back in a bit. Hope your team heals alright.

Ken will then walk in the direction of the Mart with Lennox, Zippo staying at Ken’s heels. Keeping an eye out for Pokémon. “So guessing you won that battle. How did it go?”

Perception+1AP: 10 5/6 F AP

OOC: With the new urban encounter rules, I would like to seek out either a Meowth or Purrlion if I’m able to.
    OOC Edit: Ignore previous since I don't think I've landed a 20 Perception check in the city nor spent an hour looking.

Ooc: made the roll before GM post, sorry training day at the diner.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-10-24 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Retracting something realizing I haven't made the check

19. - Top - End - #289

Spoiler: GM Only: To the Forest
    Show
    Aegwynn looks to the Nurse when inquired about, "No...I'll be back tomorrow to pick them up. I'm heading to Viridian Forest...for the night." she said with a small nod, "I just need to clear my mind."

Aegwynn will start to head Southward towards Viridian Forest. The only person she has informed is the Nurse.

As she's walking down the streets, she'll hear the chime of her Pokedex. She'll pause to pull it out of her pocket. She sees Ken's message, and it causes her to zone out a little, staring at it. She decides to message him back <Her response in spoiler down below>. Afterwards, she'll pull up the phone function of the Pokedex, and dial in a number she's had memorized since childhood. Hopefully when they pick up, she'll hear the familiar voice of her Mother, "Mom? It's Aegwynn. Sorry I haven't called like I ought to. Yeah...it's going ok. Met some people, they seem nice. Caught a lot of new friends, too. I'll have to introduce you to them when we pass through Home. I need a favor though, Mom. Can you give me the number for the Gym? I need to call my instructor."

Slowly walking while talking, she had wrapped up a pleasant conversation with her mother, hiding her slight distraught nature to her Mother. It's a good thing telepathy doesn't really work over the phone. With the gym number, she put in a call. She assumed when it picked up, it was the receptionist on the other line, responding to her questions, "Yes, this is Ragnarsdottir, Aegwynn, Student #93. I'm calling to speak to my instructor. Could you please connect me to them?"

OOC: Aegwynn will not leave City limits until she's finished talking with her instructor. She may not leave at all, depending on what they have to tell her. This concerns her Milestone

Spoiler: Text to Ken
    Show
    "I went for a walk to clear my head. I'll see you guys when you get back."
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-24 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added more shtuff

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Spoiler: Not Tyson
    Show
    Cassandra smiles at Ken. "I haven't actually meet it yet, but I'm sure it will be a good addition to the team. It's just a baby though, so it has a lot of growing to do. I think I'm actually going to head to the park and let my team out so that everyone has a chance to meet."

She will head into the Center to pick up her Pokemon after they're treated, then head out to the park.

Once she finds an open space away from others, she releases the Pinsir. "Hey buddy," she says to it in a soothing voice.

Spoiler: Current Roster
    Show

Raum
    Reks
    Ronin
    Yojimbo
    Tokka
    Pinsir

OOC: I'm hoping that this is an okay place to have your whole team out since it's generally frowned upon within city limits.

Also guys, I'm ready to move on. I'm happy to wait until tomorrow for Gywnn's Pokemon, but after the park I'm gonna go on hiatus until we're ready to leave.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-10-24 at 02:10 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: GM Only
    Show
    Here comes a new Challenger!

ooc: AP Refreshes! (5/6 Field AP Remaining)

After a few moments of watching the bait, you observe a tan colored humanoid pokemon with spring-like legs bounding across the slope, fixated on the bait.
    "Looks like the wait was worth it... Thanks Lucille." Tyson says quietly as he uses his Pokedex to register the Pokemon. "I think I know this one."

"Not exactly what I expected to see but it's better than coming face to face with a Primeape for sure." After his Pokedex has registered the challenger Tyson will toss a pokeball out onto the slope.

"Kasumi, time for some practice! Start with Lick and use your trick!" The frogadier is released mid-air and flips over it's opponent. The blue frog shoots it's tounge out at it's target, "punching" it in the back of the "head" before landing behind it with the grace of a kunoichi.

Spoiler: Attack and Action
    Show
    Tyson uses Focused orders on Kasumi!
    Kasumi gains +2 to Accuracy Checks

Kasumi uses Lick!
    Kasumi activates Protean as a Swift Action and becomes Ghost Type!

Lick Attack: 20 (18 on dice and after AC) vs Physical or Speed Evasion

http://orokos.com/roll/561916

??? is Paralyzed! (Paralysis on 15+)

Lick Damage: 24+5 (Focused Training) Ghost Physical vs. Defense

http://orokos.com/roll/561920

"Keep it up Kasumi! You're making this look easy!"

Initiative
    25 - Kasumi
    15 - Tyson
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-25 at 07:55 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Show

ooc: You guys have been in Pewter long enough to be able to use the list.

Ken:
    OOC: Okay... do you want to run into a Meowth, or a Purrloin? again, they're on the list, you may fight them at will

Spoiler: Aegwynn takes a womanly walk in the woods
    Show

The Nurse visibly brightens as you relay your intention to return. "Oh that's great, have a good evening then."

Phone Call
    After some trippy hold music, a tired, but firm, voice comes over the line, only slightly marred by static.

"This is Gym Trainer Medina."

Cassandra
    Spoiler: At the Park
    Show

Even if the kids hadn't mentioned it, it'd be readily obvious that this Pinsir is a newborn specimen. Standing at maybe two-thirds the height your pokedex attributes to it. It's pale-tan carapace is several shades lighter than usual, and gaps in it's chitinous plating are visible as it moves about. The spikes on it's great pincer are little more than nubs. It stares around, somewhat perplexed at the pokemon surrounding it. It rattles it's mouthparts together in curiosity.
    Spoiler: ooc:
    Show

Turtwig increases to loyalty 2.

Show

The pokemon flinches away from Kasumi's attack, but seems to shake it off rather than being frozen by shock and disgust. It Leaps into the air and throws itself at Kasumi feet first, only to phase through the ghostly frog. It grunts in confusion and surprise as it crashes into the rocks behind kasumi.

Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Show

???'s Unburden, it's speed rose by 2
    ???'s Limber! ??? is immune to Paralysis!
    ??? used Jump Kick! it didn't affect Kasumi!

Tyson and Kasumi have initiative.
    Kasumi - 25
    ??? - 21
    Tyson - 15

23. - Top - End - #293

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Pewter City Party walk
    Show

OOC: In that case, yes I would!

24. - Top - End - #294

Spoiler: Medina Sensei!
    Show
    "Hello Medina, it's Aegwynn. Hope things are well on your end." she started the conversation off. She's always tried to be pleasant and respectful of her superiors at the Gym. They are her instructors after all, and it is from them she had learned to hone her powers to the state they are in now, "Medina, when the gym put in my application for becoming a trainer, it was mentioned there was something that I should look into in addition to the gym circuit. I know that I should've looked more into it before I left..." she said, preparing to take a verbal scolding from her instructor before continuing on, "...but where should I realistically begin looking for these trainers?" she asked rather timidly.

After talking with her instructor, Medina, she proceeded Southward still. She didn't intend to actually make it to the forest, but she wanted some more space than the buildings of the city could offer. She took a deep breath as she held onto the strap of her bag, taking a look as the urban sprawl slowly transitioned back to nature. Her eyes scanned around, maybe this is a good spot to look for something that might not be found in the city.

Spoiler: Mechanics for Outside of Town
    Show
    Just outside of town, Aegwynn will spend three hours looking for pokemon, unless it's too late. If so, she'll spend one hour.
    Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost]: 19
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-25 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Changed two hours to three

25. - Top - End - #295

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: On the Ropes!
    Show
    "Tch! It's tougher than I thought..." Lick should've paralyzed it but it looks like it only got faster? At least it can't touch us. "It's guard's down, let's switch it up Kasumi! Make space and use Water Pulse!"

Spoiler: Attack and Action
    Show
    Tyson uses Focused Orders on Kasumi!
    Kasumi gained a +2 to accuracy checks!

Kasumi's Water Pulse: 22 (20 on dice +2 from Focused Orders, 20 after AC) vs Special or Speed Evasion (It's a Critical Hit!)

http://orokos.com/roll/562164

Water Pulse Damage: 45 Water Special + 5 (Focused Training - Ghost Type/No STAB) vs Special Defense

http://orokos.com/roll/562165

The Frogadier leaps back towards Tyson from it's position and fires off a Water Pulse that crashes into it's target with explosive force upon impact. "You're on fire Kasumi! Hold tight, this one looks like it would make for a great sparring partner."

He removes an empty pokeball from his pocket and readies himself to throw it when the pokemon rises.

Initiative
    Kasumi - 25
    ??? - 21
    Tyson - 15
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-25 at 09:14 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Shop and Search (PcP)
    Show
    "Let's swing by the Poke-Mart first."Lennox says, dashing to the shop.

Once at the Pewter City Poke-mart, Lennox Purchases the Following Materials,
    Spoiler: THE LIST
    Show

30 Pokeballs
    3 Heavy Balls
    2 First Aid Kits
    2 potions
    2 bait
    4 antidote
    Take Down TM
    Pluck TM
    Climbing rope
    Helmet
    2 Level Balls

OOC: Once Finished at the Store, Lennox Looks for a Starly, an Abra, will look for 3 hours for a Lillipup.

As Lennox and Ken leave the store He finds a starly cheerfully eating some spilled food from some ones lunch sitting on the side of a refuse bin. " He looks like a cool little bird I bet a starly would be a great addition to the team. what do you think Rose?" Lennox asks the Pink Bulldog after releasing it and grabbing an empty pokeball.
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-25 at 10:35 AM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Spoiler: GM
    Show
    Though she hadn't been sure before, after seeing just how young the baby Pinsir is, she feels about about her trade. She'd looked at the Pokemon in her Dex last night and had thought that it had looked... scary. But the baby was kinda cute. "You're so small for a Pinsir," she says to it. "But you'll grow."

After she's satisfied that her team has met, she'll head back to the Center and wait for the rest of her companions to come back.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

ooc: in my infinite brilliance, I neglected some important information in the poke-mart.
    Players should assume that unless otherwise specified, TM prices are for 3-use Copies.

Show

The torrent of water flings the pokemon further down the slope, it shakily rises back towards its feet, eyeing Kasumi but also glancing around.

ooc: ??? prepares to escape, Tyson has initiative!

Spoiler: Not Tyson:
    Show

Spoiler: Aegwynn:
    Show

Phone Call
    Finding them is part of the experience, All I can tell you is that there are 6, none of them are near Saffron, and there is never more than one per City.

South of Pewter
    Despite the abundance of Urban Pokemon, you quickly see signs of pokemon that, for whatever reason, refuse to adapt to the urban sprawl... 15 minutes away from the outskirts, you see a grey pokemon with long, dirty ears pop up from a hole in the ground. It watches you, it's buck teeth tearing apart a root it holds in it's paws.

Shortly after, a Fletchling and a Pidove swoop down nearby, bickering and pecking at each other. The tumble of feathers, beak, and talon skids passed you and into the tall grass. You spy a long purple serpent eye the bickering birds, it's mouth gaping open as it slithers toward them.

Moving a little off the dirt path that leads back into the forest, you catch a blur of yellow racing through the undergrowth. It pauses, and you hear a crackle of electricity before the you see the blur again.

You also observe a gathering of Nidoran, males and females, digging around a large patch of disturbed earth.

Spoiler: Lennox:
    Show

The starly eyes your approach and flutters up onto the refuse bin.

ooc: Lennox has initiative.

29. - Top - End - #299

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Wingin' it(PcP)
    Show
    "Let's Just try this." Lennox says, tossing the pokeball and hitting the Starly square on.

Pokeball toss! (Crit Toss)
    Pokeball Toss: 1d20 20
    Catch!(Crit Toss): 1d100 86
    Trainer lvl 5.

30. - Top - End - #300

Spoiler: GM Only: South and out of Pewter
    Show
    "Ok, thank you sir. I hope to get to see you when we pass through Saffron." she said, a little bit of a cheery tone to her voice, before wishing him well, and hanging up. She put her pokedex back in her pocket and continued South out of town.

Aegwynn paused to take a look at all the pokemon that she saw. She threw an Oran Berry towards the lagomorph staring back at her, something perhaps tastier than a dirty root. She flashed a smile before moving onward. The birds bickering definitely got her attention. The snake in the grass getting closer to them, mouth agape. She snickered a little as she was just seeing nature take its course, turning around and continuing on her way.

The blur and the crackling static, followed by the blur again in the bush. It reminded me of that Pikachu, Tazer, from earlier today. This one though was simply living out here in the fields, wild and free. She thought it would be a fun pokemon to pursue, but she felt content to let it be. She canted her head in the other way to see all the Nidoran. This was relaxing, seeing the pokemon simply living out their lives. She held a hand up above her eyes, trying to figure out how much further it was to the forest, then she shot a glance at her watch...

Spoiler: If it's early afternoon, then Aegwynn will...
    Show
    She continued along the path. She hoped to get just a little closer to the forest. Zach pretty much dragged her through there the last time she had gone through, and it was a rather short trip. While he lamented that it wasn't as exciting as it could be, that could be a taken as a good thing, but there wasn't much of an opportunity for her to actually stop and catch something...she keep plodding along, hoping to maybe even see the tree-line before nightfall.

Aegwynn will, if allowed by GM, spend two more hours looking for pokemon.
    Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost]: 18

Spoiler: If it's late afternoon, then Aegwynn will...
    Show
    She would start pushing herself off of the path, heading more North-East. It would take a little longer to get back to the city, but it could be worth it! After all, she had caught so many interesting pokemon going up the Western mountains and back down again. She trudged through the grassy terrain and dealt with the uneven footing for only a moment before simply picking herself up and floating just above the grass, blades gingerly pushing at the edges of her shoes...she would meander more east than north though, taking her further off of the path.

Aegwynn will, if allowed by GM, spend two more hours looking for Pokemon before heading back to the Pokemon Center.
    Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost]: 18
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-25 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Medina's a dude...