New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

Spoiler: GM Only
    Show
    Lucille saunters in and looks around. "Probably a good idea, it's probably going to get cold tonight, and in here Gramps oughta be able to keep us warm." She observes before looking back at the entrance. "But, if something big and nasty comes calling, we've got nowhere to go." She looks back at you and shrugs. "Your call, either in here, or out in the plateau the pudgy one was using."
    "If it's going to get cold I'd rather sleep inside of here than out there on the plateau. Even if whatever lives here decides to come back we would've left ourselves wide open for an attack out there anyway."

Tyson sets his bag on the floor and opens it to inspect his egg.

"Let's set up camp in here for tonight and head out in the morning. After we get settled in I'll go outside and sweep the area for potential threats. Hopefully I won't find anything. If you could start a small fire outside I'd appreciate it. That way I'll actually be able to find my way back across the mountain."

After the pair of trainers finish unpacking Tyson will recall Makoto and Sunny, then set out with Kasumi and scout out the surrounding mountainside for signs of activity.

"Kasumi, be on the lookout for any wild pokemon, especially ones that look like they're primed for a battle."

Spoiler: Stealth
    Show
    Tyson: 16 (Art of Stealth)

http://orokos.com/roll/557367

Kasumi: 14

http://orokos.com/roll/557368

2. - Top - End - #182

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Lennox and GM
    Show

Aria began to zip around to avoid the monkey’s assault, ignoring it face planting on the mat. She wheels around and begins to pester it with her beak again.

Aria uses Peck! It’s Super Effective!
    To Hit: 17 AC2
    Damage: 26 Flying vs Def

Ken issues Brutal Training Orders
    +2 Crit Range

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler: Super late night walk!
    Show
    Aegwynn scratched her head a bit as she got back to the Pokemon Center. She shot a glance at her watch, it's late, but not too late really? She hummed to herself as she decided that she would work with her pokemon just a little bit. She released Grimmur, and spent the next thirty or so minutes working with her. Pokedex in hand, she began to exercise something she hadn't tried out yet, teaching her lovely little Larvitar a brand new move. Once she was sure that the little girl had gotten it, she closed her Pokedex and smiled to her, "Ok...well, it's not too late...I suppose we'll take another walk? Come along Grimmur!"

Aegwynn used Move Tutor on Grimmur! Grimmur lost 2 TP and learned Ancient Power!

Aegwynn pointed herself South this time, using street signs this time as she no longer had aid of the sun to figure out cardinal directions, nor did she have a sextant on hand to navigate by the stars. Elding seemed to be snoozing in her hood while Grimmur followed alongside of her. The little monster was stamping and stomping around on the hard cobbled streets, their unmoving rigidity reminding the Larvitar of her former mountain home. It was getting quite dark, even the street lights seemed to cast strange shadows here and there. Aegwynn thought it would be good to keep an eye out for any pokemon along this route. She figured it was best to get the most out of this city before moving on in the morning, and wondered if the South presented a different micro-ecosystem than the East.

Spoiler: Mechanics and Rolls
    Show
    If allowed due to different area?
    Perception (Pokemon Spotting) [1AP to Boost]: 22

4. - Top - End - #184

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Enough Rock! Let's Roll!(Ken and GM)
    Show
    Lennox Energizes the fainted Rhino and returns him to the Pokeball. "Great Job, Quake. Take it easy now." Lennox says, proud of the effort that his Partner gave. "Alright let's close it out, Tonka!" Lennox says, tossing out the Phanpy. The tiny elephant blares her Ttrunk in earnest, ready to get rolling! "Alright, Tonka, Defensive curl!"

Tonka Used Defensive Curl! Tonka Gains +10 DR.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Spoiler: GM
    Show
    The odd thing in the sewer makes Cassandra pause on her meandering route back to the Center. She holds out one of the berries she just found and sets it on the ground a few feet away from the sewer entrance. "Hey there. Surely you aren't trapped. Come out and get a berry." Ronin stays behind her legs, unsure of what to make of this... thing.

Charm using Intuition through Mystic Senses: 22, 1 AP to boost, 2/6 remaining
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-10-11 at 02:32 PM.

6. - Top - End - #186

AssassinGuy

Show

OOC: Not sure what to do exactly but wanted to at least post something for the day while in combat rather than lose my turn next round. Will delete or edit as needed.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show

"Yeah sure thing." Lucille says as you head into the night. You and Kasumi creep soundlessly over the rocks, your shinobi training enabling you to avoid sending even a single pebble skittering down the slope. The pale moonlight through the drifting clouds does not reveal any sleeping rock types nearby, or at least, none that you observe. You don't find anything nearby at all, in fact. This area of Mt. Moon seems surprisingly deserted... of course, there's nothing you could do for pokemon that might lurk beneath the surface, waiting for an unwary prey item to step near their subterranean lair and into their waiting gullets.

You return to the cave with ease, there's a decent sized fire going in a pit a half dozen yards in front of the cave entrance, and the cave itself glows from within. Reentering the cave, you find the glow is thrown off by Gramps, who stands in the center of the cavern, looking sternly at you.

Lucille's tent is set up near the far wall, and most of the loose grit in front of it has been swept away. Your fellow trainer is sat leaned up against a wall, Eating out of a foil-wrapped packet of food that smells... cooked? "Found some berries while you were gone." she offers, nodding towards two wiki berries on a leaf.

"find anything out there?" She asks, shoveling more of her dinner into her mouth.

Spoiler: Ken and Lennox
    Show

Spoiler: Ken:
    Show

Aria's continued assault finally puts the mankey down, wehre it disappears in a flash of red light.

"Oh, quite the show. ayee hee hee hee. But can you keep it up?" Roshi cackles and pitches a new ball into the ring.

A pancham emerges, smirking at Aria before leaping at Aria and brutalizing her with a fast series of three open palmed strikes.

Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot
    Show

Enemy Pancham used Arm Thrust!
    It hit 3 times!
    Aria took 36 Fighting Damage vs. Defense!

Spoiler: Lennox:
    Show

The meditite studies Tonak for a moment before hurling another bolt of power at the curled up elephant.

Show

Enemy Meditite used Confusion!
    Tonka took 20 Psychic Damage vs. Special Defense

Spoiler: Aegwynn:
    Show

As you walk the lamp-lit streets, you observe that while being in a different area of Pewter City seems to have had a negligible effect on what pokemon you run across, the time of day has mattered much more. The various urban flying types have been replaced entirely with Murkrow, hoothoot, and a variety of bugs you haven't seen since viridian, mostly spinarak and a large, purple bodied pokemon with strange 3-pupiled eyes and green wings.

You also still observe the typical nightlife of pokemon. Ambulatory piles of sludge and self-mobile trash bags shift and rifle through alleyways.

Spoiler: Use of Time
    Show

Decide how many hours you want to spend roaming town.
    for every hour you roam, you may encounter any 2 of the following
    Murkrow
    Hoothoot
    Purrloin
    Spinarak
    Dustox
    Ratatta
    Grimer
    Trubbish
    Zigzagoon
    Spoiler: In The Grand Tradition of Munchkin
    Show

You may also opt to spend your hour "looking for trouble" in Pewter City, with everything that implies.

Spoiler: Cassandra:
    Show

The humanoid pokemon freezes at your voice and looks at the berry, then at you, then at the berry. "Come now, clearly I cannot fit through the grate, perhaps if you moved the food-morsel.... closer? A whiny, nasal, voice echoes through your mind. The Pokemon plays at trying to squeeze it's bulbous frame through the sewer grate, it's round head not fitting through the slot. it reaches out one glove-like hand and paws at the berry, well out of reach. Why does it torment us so? Besides, far better down here, yes... Perhaps it could move the morsel.... closer?

8. - Top - End - #188

NinjaGuy

Show
    "Yeah sure thing." Lucille says as you head into the night. You and Kasumi creep soundlessly over the rocks, your shinobi training enabling you to avoid sending even a single pebble skittering down the slope. The pale moonlight through the drifting clouds does not reveal any sleeping rock types nearby, or at least, none that you observe. You don't find anything nearby at all, in fact. This area of Mt. Moon seems surprisingly deserted... of course, there's nothing you could do for pokemon that might lurk beneath the surface, waiting for an unwary prey item to step near their subterranean lair and into their waiting gullets.
    It's quiet... Wonder if it's always this way out here? "Let's call it a night girl."

You return to the cave with ease, there's a decent sized fire going in a pit a half dozen yards in front of the cave entrance, and the cave itself glows from within. Reentering the cave, you find the glow is thrown off by Gramps, who stands in the center of the cavern, looking sternly at you.

Lucille's tent is set up near the far wall, and most of the loose grit in front of it has been swept away. Your fellow trainer is sat leaned up against a wall, Eating out of a foil-wrapped packet of food that smells... cooked? "Found some berries while you were gone." she offers, nodding towards two wiki berries on a leaf.

"find anything out there?" She asks, shoveling more of her dinner into her mouth.
    "Hey Gramps, sorry for coming in so late. I know I was supposed to be back by nine but the movie ran a little longer than I thought. That and she insisted on going for a walk afterwards, I mean I wasn't going to tell her no. It's a nice night out and you taught me to always be a gentleman... you know how it is right?" Tyson smiles as he removes dinner for Kasumi and himself, his egg, and finds himself a seat next to Lucille. He rests the egg in his lap and takes the time to check up on the unborn pokemon inside as he eats.

He looks over to the pair of berries before turning back to Lucille. "Where'd you even find those? I don't remember seeing that many bushes outside. If there's only two we could share'em or you can take them both since you found'em in the first place?"

"It's quiet tonight. Nothing out there that I could see at least. Was that Makuhita the only pokemon you saw out here on the plateau? Is it normal for pokemon like that to live in solitude?"

He waits for Lucille's responses before asking his next question. "So what's up with the tent? We're already inside so there's no need for it right? I assumed my sleeping bag was going to be enough."

9. - Top - End - #189

Spoiler: GM: Gettin' into trouble!
    Show
    Aegwynn is enjoying the rather serene nature of her walk. Grimmur stamping along beside her, not making much noise save for the sound of feet contacting stone, Elding wriggling around in her hood, poking its head out once in a while to peer back behind her. She saw all manner of pokemon, too! Catching glimpses of nocturnal birds, walking waste, and even a few bugs that seem to thrive in the nighttime...maybe this will be an uneventful walk after all~

She was painfully unware of what she was actually looking for. Deep down she felt like there was something more out there. She'd already done her fair share of pokemon hunting, but what was it that she was really looking for? She concluded that she'll know it when she sees it.

OOC: Whether she's aware or not, Aegwynn is looking for trouble.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Show
    Cassandra jump a little at hearing the voice in her mind. The quality of the voice made her shiver a little, but she kneels down so she can see the telepath better. "You like it down there?" she asks as she rolls the berry into the sewer grate.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-10-13 at 12:47 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Skidding off course(Ken and GM)
    Show
    "Heh. You'll have to do better than that!" Lennox says. "Tonka, Let's go! Rollout on the Meditite!" Tonka begins lurching towards the Fighting-type only to casually roll past it.
    Spoiler: This thing is the devil.
    Show

Tonka used rollout. BUT IT MISSES!
    Attack Roll(Rollout) Brutal Training: 1d20 4
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

12. - Top - End - #192

AssassinGuy

Show

As the monkey disappears and the Pancham appears, Ken smirks a bit. “Glad I’ve been able to see one of those in action.”

As the panda assaults Aria, she falls and disappears in a red flash. As he grabs another ball off his belt, Ken turns to Roshi. “I’ll be doing my best to!” He lets out a laugh all his own in response as he lobs Gin’s ball into the ring. “Alright Gin, time for round two!” No sooner did Ken finish his words did Gin rear up his head, rattle tail twitching as he goes. He spews a ball of sludge at the tiny panda, landing a direct hit.

Gin uses Toxic!
    Enemy Pancham is Badly Poisoned!

Ken activates Chronicler
    Records Toxic for 1 BAP, 4/5 remaining.

OOC: Gin initiative 10
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-10-13 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Chronicler over Brutal Orders

13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Show

Lucille chuckles around a mouthful of food as you 'explain' yourself to Gramps, who looks less than amused with your antics. She yawns and says "Over there." She flaps a hand towards a darker area of the room. "I already took my half, you can have those. As for the Pokemon..." She gives an exaggerated 'who knows' shrug.

When you mention the tent, she narrows her eyes at you. "Mankey? theft? modesty?" her tone somewhere between confusion and aggravation.

Show

notpennywisenotpennywisenotpennywisenotpennywise

The sewer better than the surface? pah... but better stinky than beaten up by rampant children... The voice huffs in your mind, reaching out and dragging the berry back to it's mouth.

Spoiler: Lennox and Ken:
    Show

Show

The tiny panda shivers in revulsion as its covered in sludge, it leaps at Gin and delivers a quick 1-2 to the snake's jaw!

Show

Enemy Pancham used Comet Punch!
    It Hit 2 times!
    Gin took 33 Normal Damage vs. Defense
    Enemy Pancham was hurt by poison!

Show

the meditite easily leaps away from Tonka's assault, but it's concentration broken, the next bolt of power it flings at the blue elephant goes wide.

Show

As you walk the dimly lit streets of Pewter, you hear what sounds like a large window shattering a few streets over. You follow the echo and eventually find a pair of murkrow in front of a jewelry store. they squawk and hop around a pile of shiny jewels and baubles excitedly. Two more noisily flap out of the shattered front window and add more jewels to the pile. Across the street, hidden behind a bush, you see a figure in dark clothing with a what seems a larger, fatter Murkrow on its shoulder.

14. - Top - End - #194

AssassinGuy

Show

Gin hisses in response, and reals back to bite the panda back, sinking his teeth into the small bear.

Gin uses Bite!
    To Hit: 5 AC 2
    Damage: 24 Dark v Def

"Hang in there Gin! You can do this!"

Ken issues Brutal Orders
    +2 to Crit Range

15. - Top - End - #195

NinjaGuy

Show
    Lucille chuckles around a mouthful of food as you 'explain' yourself to Gramps, who looks less than amused with your antics. She yawns and says "Over there." She flaps a hand towards a darker area of the room. "I already took my half, you can have those. As for the Pokemon..." She gives an exaggerated 'who knows' shrug.
    "Well, thanks for the fruit anyway. Hopefully whatever was planning to eat these it out for the night." Tyson gets up from where he was sitting and moves over to his bag, resting his egg inside of it and shifting it closer to Gramps. "Oh! Thank you for the heat Gramps. I'm sure no matter what pokemon hatches from this egg it'll be thankful for the warmth."

When you mention the tent, she narrows her eyes at you. "Mankey? theft? modesty?" her tone somewhere between confusion and aggravation.
    Wait...What did I say just now?

"Uh... forget I asked, okay? Ya know, before I started this journey I liked Mankey. They're strong, fast, and tenacious, even for a fighting type but after that ambush and running into those two attacking Roxy I'm starting to get tired of'em."

The ninja boy looses a yawn.

"Tch... Looks like I'm actually starting to get tired now. Guess it's time to call it a night? We've got another long day ahead of us and I know you won't let that ankle slow you down." He smiles at the blonde before walking outside to change clothes. When Tyson returns he slips into his sleeping bag with Kasumi resting on top. "See ya in the mornin'!"
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-15 at 03:14 AM.

16. - Top - End - #196

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Nothing prepared me for this(Ken and GM)
    Show
    As the bolt of energy whizzes past the elephant, she skids across the canvas being easily avoided by the meditite.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Show
    "Do you have a name?" Cassandra asks the clown. She pulls out another berry and this time hands it to the Mr. Mime. "If you come with me, you can be clean, and I promise I won't let any kids beat up on you. I treat every Pokemon on my team with love and respect," she says, sitting in front of the sewer grate.

Another Charm roll if you need it: 20, 1/6 AP remaining

18. - Top - End - #198

Spoiler: It's like an episode of COPS!
    Show
    Aegwynn stops, seeing what appeared to be a band of Murkrow taking whatever they pleased from a jewelry store, or something similar to it. She looked to Grimmur and motioned to her, whispering, "Come on girl, this way." she said as she turned back around the corner she had originally turned at to witness this scene. Four Murkrow...and a figure with a larger one hidden away in the shrubbery. She didn't like those kinds of odds in all honesty. She felt there was a better way to approach this...one that might not end up with her harmed, robbed, or worse, killed. She pulled out her pokedex and pulled up the phone function. She was calling emergency services.

Spoiler: Aegwynn connects with 911?
    Show
    "Hello? I'd like to report a robbery in progress." she told whoever she would connect with, peering around the corner. If asked for where she was, she would give a quick glance at the street signs, rattling them off to the person on the other end, "Yeah...some kind of jewelry store or something on that street. An individual and five large black birds. I'd hurry...looks like they're wrapping up with whatever they're doing!"

19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Ken and Lennox: Whiffle Bat Edition
    Show

Show

The tiny panda looks at Gin, somewhat perplexed and shoves the snake away, hard enough that when it attempts to follow up, The massive snake is able to easily slither away from the assault.

ooc: Pancham was hurt by poison!

Show

While being unable to connect with the evasive fighter, Tonka is at least succeeding in disrupting it's concentration.

Show

Tonka took 18 Psychic damage vs. Defense

Show

ooc: did you forget the mankey stole her clothes?

Gramps gurgles and rumbles as it stares at the egg accusingly, maybe expecting some young whipper-snapper to appear at any moment.

"Night Tyson," Lucille offers as she crawls into her small tent for the night.
    Spoiler: And the night did pass, completely uneventfully. honest
    Show

You are woken by a loud shrieking and flapping of wings and gramps rumbling in frustration. In the dim glow let off by the torkoal, you can see a handful of small, blue, winged shapes fluttering around the cave. They shriek again, flapping around and diving at Gramps' head.

Show

Does not have name. Is called stoopidhead by angry children. Will come. can't come. Grate still too small. The voice whines as the pokemon again wedges it's round head into the tiny slot in the sewer grate.

Show

You get to "prog" when you peek around the corner and see the shadowy figure gesture at you and 2 of the birds leave the pile of shinies and fly at you, cawing loudly. The first passes by you, buffeting you with it's wing, the second stops and nips at your arm with it's crooked beak!

The shadowy figure, his face hidden behind a black scarf and a fedora, races out into the street and, with the aid of his other birds, is scooping his ill gotten booty into a cloth sack. "Foolish Girl." He growls, sparing you a glance.

Spoiler: ooc/mechanics/whatnot!
    Show

Enemy Murkrow #1 uses Peck!
    Aegwynn takes 28 Flying Damage vs. Defense!
    Enemy Murkrow #2 uses Wing Attack!
    Aegwynn takes 34 Flying Damage vs. Defense!

Aegwynn and Grimmur have initiative!

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Show
    Cassandra flips her backpack around in front of her and pulls and pokeball out of a side pocket. "Here. This will get you out." She touches one of the mime's giant hands with a ball and it disappears into the pokeball in a flash of light.

Catch Roll
    , if needed: 60
    Cassandra is Trainer level 6, using a normal pokeball

21. - Top - End - #201

AssassinGuy

Show

Ken watches as Gin slithers away from the assault. "Good work Gin, keep it up!" Gin coils up quickly and strikes again at the small panda, sinking his fangs into the bear once more.

Gin uses Bite!
    To Hit: 5 AC2
    Damage: 25 Dark v Def

Ken was caught in anticipation for the battle. Gin just needed to keep up with his instinct and trust. "Keep going Gin!"

Ken issues Brutal Orders
    +2 to Crit Range

22. - Top - End - #202

Spoiler: The darkness encroaches
    Show
    Aegwynn shrieks out loudly as the crows begin to assault her. Grimmur whines as she watches her trainer getting bombarded, and that's when Elding popped its head out from her hood at all this commotion. His fuzz began to stand on end as it jumped out of her hood, ready to fight as Aegwynn cried out, "Get them off of me! Electroweb, Ancient power!!!" she called out to the two pokemon she had with her.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

Elding used Electroweb, attempting to wrangle the two birds in a Range Blast 2! (If not able, Elding will target the Murkrow that used Wing Attack)
    Attack Roll: 15
    Damage Roll: 34 Electric vs. Special Defense
    All targets that were hit have their Speed lowered by -1 CS.

Grimmur used Ancient Power on the Murkrow that hit her trainer with its wings!
    Attack Roll: 8
    Damage Roll: 31 Rock Damage vs. Special Defense
    Grimmur Spiritsurges! Grimmur's stats go up by +1 CS!

Aegwynn was shaking and wasn't looking so good, dropping to her knees, "What did I get myself into..." she asked herself...

Aegwynn received 2 injuries from the assault.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-17 at 07:05 AM.

23. - Top - End - #203

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: 3rd time's the charm(Ken and GM)
    Show
    "Come on Tonka! I know you can do it!" Lennox shouts, encouraging the Blue wheel. The Wheel Skirt along the edge of the Ring And slams into the Side of Meditite. "Atta Girl!, Tonk! Keep it up!"

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Tonka used Rollout! 29 Rock Damage v Def!
    Attack(Rollout) Brutal Training: 1d20 14
    Damage(Rollout(DB3)): 1d6+26 29

24. - Top - End - #204

NinjaGuy

Show
    Gramps gurgles and rumbles as it stares at the egg accusingly, maybe expecting some young whipper-snapper to appear at any moment.

"Night Tyson," Lucille offers as she crawls into her small tent for the night.
    "You can call me 'Ty' if you want? After surviving that Mankey ambush together I'd consider us to be friends at the very least." He laughs softly as he turns slightly in his sleeping bag. "Night Lucille."

OOC: Not at all! I just haven't put two and two together IC.

You are woken by a loud shrieking and flapping of wings and gramps rumbling in frustration. In the dim glow let off by the torkoal, you can see a handful of small, blue, winged shapes fluttering around the cave. They shriek again, flapping around and diving at Gramps' head.
    '

Tyson stirs in his sleep until he shoots up in his sleeping bag to the chorus of bats above him. "Zubat?!"

Wait... Zubat! My master has a Crobat, maybe I should train one myself?

"Kasumi, use Water Pulse on the fastest one!" Tyson calls out as he reaches into the pocket on his shorts and throws a Pokeball at one of the Zubat. (Either the one Kasumi hits with Water Pulse or another one if it drops before I can throw the ball)

Spoiler: Attacks and Capture
    Show
    Water Pulse to hit: 14 (12 after AC vs Speed Evasion)

Water Pulse Damage: 40 Water Special vs Special Defense (Forgot to add the +5 damage from Focused Training)

http://orokos.com/roll/559118

Pokeball Throw: 12 vs Speed Evasion

http://orokos.com/roll/559120

Pokeball Capture: 75

http://orokos.com/roll/559122

Trainer Level: 9
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-17 at 01:24 AM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Show

The ball clicks shut almost immediately.

Spoiler: Mr. Mime!
    Show

Level 20, Male, Hardy Nature, Soundproof and Filter Abilities, Loyalty 2, knows Copycat, Double Slap, Encore, Mimic, Meditate, and Psywave.

Spoiler: Ken and Lennox:
    Show

Show

Learning from it's previous mistake, the pancham immediately launches into a harsh combination of punches, rather than trying to shove Gin away.

Show

Enemy Pancham used Comet Punch!
    It hit 3 times!
    Gin took 37 Normal Damage vs. Defense!
    Enemy Pancham is hurt by poison!

Show

The meditite quickly rallies from Tonka's attack, and seemingly galvanized into taking the fight more seriously, unleashes another bolt of energy splashes over the blue elephant.

Show

Tonka took 22 Psychic Damage vs. Special Defense

Spoiler: Aegwynn
    Show

One of the murkrow assaulting you crashes into the ground after Grimmur and Elding's combined assault. It disappears in a flash of red light. "It's time to be off pretty bird, put it away and let's go!"

The murkrow craws in response to it's trainer and flaps its wings, gaining altitude. A massive gout of black smoke emerge from it's wings, obscuring your vision. through the gloom, you can hear it flapping away as well as a faint jingling as the trainer runs for it.

Show

Enemy Murkrow#1 used a narratively augmented Haze!
    all CS were reset!
    Enemy Murkrow and Enemy Trainer fled!
    Spoiler: exp if you don't chase
    Show

Aegwynn gains 94 Pokemon Experience she may allocate among her entire team, but, at least half must be allocated in some combination to Grimmur and Elding.
    Aegwynn gains 1 Trainer Exp for not dying.

Show

Kasumi leaps out of your sleeping bag and douses one of the Zubat with water. Your pokeball connects with the gut of the soaked pokemon and falls to the ground.

Spoiler: CATCH!?
    Show

Spoiler: wiggle
    Show

Spoiler: wobble
    Show
    Spoiler: splash
    Show

Spoiler: click!
    Show

Zubat was Caught!
    Level 12, Female, Bashful Nature, Infiltrator Ability, Loyalty 2

You hear Lucille shouting muffled orders to Gramps through her tent. Gramps turns towards the tent, trying to discern it's trainer's directions as the Zubat kick up a racket that echoes and cascades back on itself in the tiny cave. Gramps stares up and blinks at them, trying to work out how to vent his cranky frustration on them.

Show

Enemy Zubat used Supersonic on Gramps! Gramps became Confused!
    Enemy Zubat used Supersonic on Kasumi! but it missed!
    Enemy Zubat used Supersonic on Tyson! Tyson became Confused!
    Gramps passed.

Initiative Reset!
    20 - Kasumi
    19 - Lucille
    15 - Tyson
    14 - Zubat #1
    12 - Zubat #4
    10 - Zubat #3
    6 - Zubat #2
    1 - Gramps

26. - Top - End - #206

Spoiler: Back to the Pokemon Center
    Show
    Aegwynn starts to cough through the haze, hearing heavy footsteps and the jingling satchel of loot head off into the darkness. She rummages through her bag and pulls out a potion. She rolled up her sleeves and began to liberally apply it to her, the medicated spray stinging just a little before soothing the pain she was feeling. She reached out for Grimmur's hand, gently pulling her pokemon to her, motioning Joltik to come along too, "Thanks guys...you did great." she told them, giving Larvitar a hug before returning her to her Heavy Ball. She ran two trembling fingers along Elding's fuzz before doing the same, "Time to go back to the Center...I'm done for the night..." she said to herself, shakily standing up and making her way back to the Pokemon Center.

It would be about midnight, or so she thinks, when she returns to the Pokemon Center. She stumbles up to the nurse, looking worse for wear, reaching for a pokeball tray and planting pokeballs here and there on it, deciding her whole team could use another check up. Even though most didn't do much tonight at all, her state of mind and body left her exhausted, and a little absent-minded. She looked up to the nurse, "Ummm...I know this is a Pokemon Center...but is there anyway you can have a look at me? A couple of Murkrow really did a number on me..."

After getting patched up herself if she could, and getting her pokemon checked in, she will promptly hit the dorms and pass out on the first empty bed she sees.
    OOC: I DIDN'T DIE!!!!
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-17 at 01:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Picking up Steam!(Ken and GM)
    Show
    The elephant blows through the beam and smashes into the side of Meditite and continues to build speed. "Good job shrugging off those attacks, Tonka!" Lennox shouts across the ring.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Tonka Used Rollout! 41 Rock Damage v Def!
    Attack Roll(Rollout) Brutal Training: 1d20 11
    Damage(Rollout (DB7)): 2d6+31 41

28. - Top - End - #208

NinjaGuy

Show
    Kasumi leaps out of your sleeping bag and douses one of the Zubat with water. Your pokeball connects with the gut of the soaked pokemon and falls to the ground.
    "Nice Kasumi, now keep hittin'em!"

You hear Lucille shouting muffled orders to Gramps through her tent. Gramps turns towards the tent, trying to discern it's trainer's directions as the Zubat kick up a racket that echoes and cascades back on itself in the tiny cave. Gramps stares up and blinks at them, trying to work out how to vent his cranky frustration on them.
    "Damn, that noise!" The ninja boy winces in pain from the bats high pitch shrieks.

Ugh! My head... Everything's spinning... I've gotta get a grip on this! Tyson manages to pull himself together despite the pressure in his head.

Spoiler: Confusion Save
    Show

Tyson reaches for a pokeball on his belt this time and releases his Pikachu. "Nimbus, Thunder Shock the bats!"

Spoiler: Actions and Attacks
    Show
    Tyson forfeits control of Kasumi!
    Tyson makes a save against Confusion!
    Tyson uses a shift action to release Nimbus!

Thunder Shock Attack: 15 (13 after AC vs. Speed or Special Evasion)

http://orokos.com/roll/559461

Thunder Shock Damage: 34 Electric Special vs Special Defense (Super Effective!)

http://orokos.com/roll/559462

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Show
    "Alright," Cassandra says as the Pokeball teleports from her hand. She stands and dusts her knees off. "Let's go Ronin. It's time to sleep in a real bed, I think."

Cassandra will make her way back to the Center, stopping to pick up Reks from the counter before heading back to the hostel area. She takes a quick shower and then heads back out into the common area.

If it's before 9, Cassandra will stay up watching TV, if it's after nine, she will go to bed.

30. - Top - End - #210

AssassinGuy

Show

Gin coiled up quickly as he could after the assault, a hissing wheeze coming from his breathing. He wasn’t going to take much more of this. “Come on Gin, we just need one last all out strike. YOU CAN DO THIS!!” Ken was desperate at this point.

As his trainer yelled that last bit of encouragement, the snake rattled his tail and reared up his head, and lunges at the panda, sinking his fangs into the shoulder of the bear.

Injury rolls
    Injury: 1 -1 CS Atk
    Injury: 4 -1 CS SpDef

Gin uses Bite!
    To Hit: 16 (Flinch on a 15)
    Damage: 25 Dark v Def