Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: [PTU] big teej presents: Kanto Plus: Aftermath - Thread II

Spoiler: Not Tyson
    Show
    The ghostly sword finally falls and is returned to his pokeball.

"Alright Raum, you're back up. Take out that bird!" Cassandra calls to both of her pokemon.

The Houndour growls and takes Aria by one of her flame covered wings, biting down on it before she can flutter out of his grasp. Reks follows up behind the devil dog with another poisoned barb that strikes the Fletchinder in the same wing, pumping her full of venom.

Spoiler: Rolls/Mechanics
    Show
    Raum uses Bite on Aria!
    To Hit: 9
    Damage: 34 Physical Dark type

Reks uses Poison Sting on Aria!
    To Hit: 18, Crits and also Poisons on 15+
    Damage: 46 Physical Poison type

Aria was Poisoned!

Cassandra issues Brutal Orders for +2 Crit range

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Show

Aria caws in pain, and wheels around to strike the devil dog. "Aria strike back at the dog! Gin get him as well!" Aria spins around and slams into the black dog, as Gin launches a poison dart at it.

Aria Injury: 2 -1 CS Def

Aria uses Flail!
    To Hit: 8 AC2
    Damage (DB8): 34 Normal v Def

Gin uses Poison Sting!
    To Hit: 7 AC2
    Damage: 18 Poison v Def

Ken issues Brutal Orders for +2 Crit Range.
    Aria takes a tick from Poison.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Show
    The Houndour recoils from the fierce assault from his two opponents. A low whine builds in his throat before he shakes his head and refocuses. "Again you two," Cassandra orders. "You're both doing so well!"

Raum manages to get his teeth into Aria again, followed by Reks.

"This is a great battle, Ken," Cassandra calls across the court, a wide grin on her face.

Show

Raum takes an injury!
    -1 Spec Defense

Raum uses Bite on Aria!
    To Hit: 6, AC 2
    Damage: 31, Physical Dark

Reks uses Peck on Aria! (If Raum's attack KOs her, he will Peck the Mienfoo that will replace her)
    To Hit: 8, AC 2
    Damage: 31 Physical Flying

Cassandra issues Brutal Orders for +2 Crit Range!

4. - Top - End - #244

AssassinGuy

Show

Aria falls to Raum's bite, disappearing in a red flash. Midoriya takes her place promptly but is met with the horn of the Nidorino. "Hit him back Midoriya! Gin keep it up!" Ken looks across the court a smirk on his face. "This really is a great battle, with more to come!" Midoriya claps his paws across the Nidorino's face again, as Gin launches another poison dart at the black dog.

Aria Injury: 5 -1CS Speed

Midoriya uses Fake Out!
    To Hit: 19 AC2 critical with Brutal orders
    Damage: 38 Normal v Def
    Fake Flinches on rejoining encounter with priority.

Gin uses Poison Sting!
    To Hit: 20 AC2
    Damage: 35 Poison v Def
    Raum is Poisoned!

Ken issues Brutal orders for +2 criticism range.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Show
    Reks is momentarily stunned by the kung fu cat once again, but Raum manages to get one last scorching fireball out of his mouth before he succumbs to the poison pumping through his veins.

"You did a great job, Raum," Cassandra says as she returns him. She then throws out her final Pokemon. "Okay Ronin, you're the last one up! Make it count!"

The Pawniard clangs his knife-like hands together, then sucker punches the snake in the jaw, sending it reeling.

Show

Reks takes an Injury!
    -1 Spec Defense

Raum uses Ember on Gin!
    To Hit: 4, AC2, which should still hit
    Damage: 35 Special Fire

Raum faints from Poison!

Ronin is released and takes his turn since his Initiative has passed!
    Ronin uses Feint Attack on Gin!
    To Hit: 18 (checking for crit since it can't miss) Crits with Brutal Orders
    Damage: 66 Dark Physical

Reks is Flinched!

Ronin is Initiative 11

Cassandra issues Brutal Orders for +2 Crit Range!

6. - Top - End - #246

AssassinGuy

Show

Gin collapses and disappears in a flash of red light as Ronin hits him. "You really hung in there Gin, take a rest. Midoriya, the rest is up to you!" The kung fu cat rushes the Nidorino and thrusts it's paw into it's jaw. Or so it tried.

Gin's Injuries
    Injury: 3 -1 CS SpAtk

Midoriya used Pound!
    To Hit: 1

Ken activates Chronicler
    1 BAP to record Fient Attack; 5/6 BAP remaining
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-10-20 at 12:19 AM.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Show
    "One last push you two," Cassandra calls to her Pokemon.

Ronin slashes his blades across the fighting type's stomach as Reks comes in behind him and bites it in the side.

Show
    Ronin uses Scratch on Meinfoo!
    To Hit: 8
    Damage: 31 Normal Physical

Reks uses Peck on Meinfoo!
    To Hit: 18, Crits with Brutal Orders
    Damage: 43 Flying Physical

If Mienfoo doesn't go down, Cassandra issues Brutal Orders

8. - Top - End - #248

AssassinGuy

Show

Midoriya makes a nimble motion out of Ronin's claws, but doesn't quite notice Reks in time for him to move. The kung fu cat disappears in a flash of red light.

Midoriya triggers Detect on Ronin!

Midoriya takes 3 injuries, from half mark, massive damage, and hitting 0.

"Good job Midoriya, specially for your first battle. Let's get you healed up for our next journey." Ken walks over to where Cassandra is standing. "That was a great battle Cassandra. Looks like I still have a long ways to go, with you being great as is!" Ken grins widely and bows. "Thanks for the battle."

After they have finished, Ken will make his way to the Pokemon Center to check in his team for them to be healed, waiting on them to hit full health. Writing down the techniques he observed in his match as he waits and taking stock of what provisions he may need to stock up on.

OOC: Taking extended action during this time to archive Feint Attack.

After he retrieves his team, Ken will go to the PokeMart in town for some shopping on supplies. On the way he keeps an eye open for Pokémon.

Perception + 1AP: 14

Shopping:
    Potions: 10 for Ą2,000
    Bandages: 8 for Ą2,400
    Pokeballs: 8 for Ą2,000
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-10-20 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Shopping

9. - Top - End - #249

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: Thread the Needle
    Show
    Training proceeds without incident. Lucille joins you for breakfast and feeds her roster, you notice that her tympole has been replaced by some... odd, knob-covered, blue... thing with a smug expression. It seems it evolved during training.
    "Looks like your Tympole finally evolved!" Tyson pulls out his pokedex to register the amphibian. "Palpitoad huh? Even though they were both tadpoles Palpitoad's definitely a far cry from Poliwhirl. It seems strong though. Speaking of which, Gramps put in some work last night against those Zubat! I appreciate you leavin' him out in the cave." He takes a quick glance at the Torkoal before looking back to Lucille. "So what about naming him 'Ash'? It's just a thought I had last night."

When you ask Lucille if she's ready to head out, she tosses her hair out of her eyes with a smirk "Always."

Lucille sets the same punishing pace as the day before, but, scrapes and bruises and dirt aside, it produces results, it isn't more than a few hours into the climb that you cross over the shoulder of Mt. Moon and begin the descent down the Cerulean side of the mountain.

About an hour coming down the other side, Lucille apparently gets fed up with the mundanity of plodding one foot after another, sending loose rocks and gravel down the mountainside. "So, I read a mountaineering article back in Pewter. It talked about a method of getting down mountains faster... it's called 'glissading' or something like that." She points to a shelf of rock jutting out from the mountainside, about 50 yards down slope. "Wanna give it a try? Meet you there!" She takes a half-skip, half running step and hops onto a particularly dense patch of gravel, laughing. The gravel skitters under her feet, and Lucille begins to half step, half slip down the slope... until one piece of gravel turns out to be a rock embedded in the stone and trips her instead of giving way. She begins to to tilt off balance, about to face plant and skid facefirst down the mountain.
    "Tch! Of course Pewter would have an article on mountaineering, half of it's population is made up of Hikers and Martial Artists after all." Tyson laughs at the thought and listens to the rest of Lucille's explanation.

"Glissading? Never heard of-" Before he can finish Lucille bounds down the slope only for a single stone to give way and send her tumbling down the mountain.

Damn it! The ninja boy's body begins to move before he can even register what's happening. He recalls Nimbus and returns his pokeball to his belt before leaping out onto the cliff side after Lucille.

Rescue Shinobi Activate!

Spoiler: Acrobatics
    Show
    19 (Spent 1 AP to boost, 2/6 Field AP remaining)

http://orokos.com/roll/560290

Climbing is a part of every successful Ninja training program, you leap out from the cliff and land in a splash of loose stones and gravel and begin sliding after Lucille in a much more controlled fashion than she did, within seconds you've caught up to her, still tumbling and seconds away from a major beef.... now all you have to do is grab her.
    Alright Ty... You didn't undergo all of that Shinobi training for nothing. Just gotta thread the needle!

Spoiler: Athletics
    Show
    13 (Spent 1 AP to boost, 1/6 Field AP remaining)

http://orokos.com/roll/560292

You take Lucille by the arm and, with the extra balance, slowly bring the both of you to a stop, even though it costs you a fair amount of skin from your hands and shin. Lucille sits down shakily and stammers out her thanks. "Okay... maybe not... the greatest idea I've ever had to save time." She lays back, panting. "How about... we stop for lunch?" She says, looking up at the sky.
    "Hang on..." The young shinobi is finally able to reach the tumbling trainer and manages to grab hold of her arm. "Gotcha!"

As the two trainers finally come to a stop, Tyson takes a moment to catch his breath and soak in the last few seconds. He quickly looks Lucille and himself over before loosing a sigh of relief. He looks from his hand to the mountainside, then back to the blonde and smiles. "Yeah, probably not but there's no point in worryin' about it now. We made it out without a scratch-" His hands and shin begin to sting from the abrasion as if on cue. "Well... mostly, and that's what really matters in the end. Lunch? Actually, that sounds great right about now. But first..." Tyson slowly sidles up to Lucille and places the back of his less bloodied hand to her forehead. He holds it there for a moment before lifting it and continues. "You're in luck. My diagnosis suggests that this wasn't caused by a fever, it's just a symptom of youth. Happens to all of us. You probably wouldn't believe it but when I was little I had the bright idea of pretending to be a baby Kangaskhan because I didn't want to walk across the safari grounds and then I unintentionally ended up being kidnapped by an actual Kangaskhan."

Spoiler: Charm on Lucille?
    Show
    11 (Spent 1 AP, 0/6 Field AP remaining)

http://orokos.com/roll/560462

As the two trainers break for lunch Tyson will break out his med-kit and sterilize his hands and shin before wrapping them up in gauze. When he's finished he'll eat with Lucille.

OOC: I took a look at what would have happened if I had failed those checks... I have yet to regret being a Ninja.

If lunch lasts long enough for AP to recover (1 hour) I'd would like to try using one of the baits that I bought to potentially lure out (non-mankey/primeape) mountain or cave pokemon during that time. I don't know if where we've decided to break for lunch is conducive for battling on let alone setting up a spot for bait.

Spoiler: Bait Attempt
    Show
    #1 - 17 (Success!?)
    #2 - 9
    #3 - 11
    #4 - 3

http://orokos.com/roll/560463
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2017-10-20 at 07:24 AM.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Wheelin' and Dealin' (Club Not Tyson)
    Show
    "What are you looking receive for the clauncher? and perhaps the lillipup? What levels are they? Is there a type you're interested in specifically?" Lennox asks the young lady. "We may be able to use and additional person to help complete the trade We can walk to the courts with Ken and Cass and then over to the Trading post to find a proxy, if necessary."
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-20 at 09:18 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Trading with Lennox (Peweter City Only)
    Show
    Aegwynn stares up at him in a slight bit of confusion, "Proxy? Why would we need a proxy?" she asked before shaking her head a little bit and giving him some of the information he had asked for, "I've had Clauncher before going through the forest. She's level eleven. The puppy I caught yesterday evening, found him rummaging around in the refuse, and he's level four." she told him with an assuring tone, "I'm largely interested in your Magnemite...I've always been fascinated by them...so unnatural yet still alive."

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Strike the Deal(Not Tyson Union)
    Show
    "A proxy as a passthrough or a 3rd party not as a broker." Lennox mentioned. "And Mag is level 10 but will be 11 after training of a scrap." Would you care to trade clauncher for Magnemite?
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-20 at 10:02 AM.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Trading in Progress (Pewter City Only)
    Show
    Aegwynn mulled it over and nodded, "Sure. That works for me. We'll have to go back into the center. I've got Clauncher in storage." she said, pointing her way back towards the pokemon center, "And trading is a function that can be done through the pokedex. You essentially deregister the pokemon and hand it off. You then register the new pokemon as you receive it. That's what I've heard." Aegwynn heads into the center and makes her way to PC Storage. She temporarily swaps Draugur for Humar, holding out the pokeball containing Clauncher, "Here she is. I'm ready when you are."

When Lennox is ready, Clauncher will be traded for Magnemite

Spoiler: Open if Trade accepted
    Show
    Clauncher (Humar)
    Level 11 (128 XP)
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Shell Armor

14. - Top - End - #254
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Signed, Sealed, Delivered(EBT Crew)
    Show
    "It's A Deal, Then!" Lennox says, shaking Aegwynns hand. "Wanna Give our new teammates a little test? We'll head out to the courts and battle if your interested?

Spoiler: Trade Accepted! (Mag Details)
    Show
    Magnemite- Mag
    Lvl. 10 (97xp)
    Jolly Nature
    Sturdy-Ability
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2017-10-20 at 11:14 AM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Lennox's Challenge
    Show
    Aegwynn peered up to Lennox as she nodded, "Yeah, we can hit the courts. Sounds like a plan. What do you say to doubles, four pokemon each?" she inquired. She would lead him to outside of the pokemon center, waiting for his response. When he did respond, she smiled to him, "All right. First though...I'd like to meet the little guy." she said as she released Magnemite from its pokeball. She knelt down beside it and ran a hand along its smooth orb like body, "Hey there guy. You'll be traveling with me now..."

Lennox would have a chance to observe Aegwynn. She was talking to it in such a way that the Magnemite seemed to understand. Its Jolly nature slowly began to dissipate, a once jolly magnemite to a quite timid one. It was hesitant to continue listening to its new trainer, but it did. She talked it through some more lessons, its timidity going down, leaving the little Magnemite to be quite the modest little magnet. She stood up after the ten or so minutes working with it, "I think you need a new name. I'll call you Segull." she said as she returned it to its pokeball.

Aegwynn used Changing Viewpoints Twice (3/3 Daily) to shift Magnemite from Jolly to Timid, then Timid to Modest. Magnemite spends 2TP.

At the courts, if Lennox agreed to it, she will stand to one side of the court, and send out her first two pokemon!

Spoiler: Open After you've selected your openers
    Show
    Aegwynn is Initiative 10.

Aegwynn sends out Svangur (Munchlax) and Stjarna (Staryu)!

Stjarna is Initiative 20
    Svangur is Initiative 6

16. - Top - End - #256
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Knowledge is Power(Still not Tyson)
    Show
    "What are you..." Lennox Trailed off, Watching the magnemite act much different that it did under his "care". "That's Amazing How did you do that?!. That's a really neat trick."

Spoiler: Agreed to terms!
    Show
    "I'll agree to those Terms. Let's see what we can do" Lennox says on a grin.

Lennox grabs 2 balls from off his belt Let's See what we can do Let's Go Quake and Djali!
    Lennox's Initiative is 11
    Both Quake(Rhyhorn) and Djali's(Skiddo) initiative is 5.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: The Battle is on!
    Show
    She grinned to Lennox, "I'll tell you about it, after the battle."

Initiative Table:

20 - Stjarna
    11 - Lennox/Aegwynn
    06 - Svangur
    05 - Quake/Djali

Aegwynn smiled, "All right. You two have this! Stjarna, Bubblebeam on that Rhyhorn, stay in the air above it! Svangur...doesn't that Skiddo look tasty? Why don't you have a taste!" she commanded. Both pokemon went at it, Stjarna spinning into the air before turning about and pointing straight at Quake, a high pressure torrent of bubbles launching from the starfish aimed square at Quake. While that went on, Svangur made her way over to the Skiddo, salivating uncontrollably, leaning in closer and attempting to run her tongue over the grassy goat.

Stjarna used Bubblebeam on Quake!

Attack Roll: 8 (AC2)
    Damage Roll: 38 Water Damage vs. Special Defense

Svangur used Lick on Djali!
    Attack Roll: 4 (AC2)
    Damage Roll: 30 Ghost Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn, on her initiative, will issue Agility Training as Orders. Stjarna gains +2 EVA.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-20 at 12:02 PM.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Low and wet(Not Tyson Comission)
    Show
    "Ooh that Water attack is bad news." Lennox says as some of Quake crack under the water-type's assault. "Let's Play this another way."he says, recalling quake And Tossing out Tazer "Let's see your moves tazer!" Thunder shock the Star! Djali, use leech seed on the Big one!"

Tazer used Thunder shock on Starnja! 29 Electric Damage V Sp Def!
    Attack(Thunder Shock)Brutal Training: 1d20 8
    Thunder Shock Damage: 2d6+23 29

Djali used Leech Seed on Svaungur!
    Attack Roll (Leech Seed): 1d20 16

Quakes Injuries
    Injuries: 2d6 5

TAZER's initiative is 13

19. - Top - End - #259
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: The Battle goes on!
    Show
    Aegwynn winced as electricity shot through Stjarna, the spinning slowing just a little. That really stung the starfish. Aegwynn pointed to Stjarna, "Don't hold back now...show it what it really means to see stars!" she said. The starfish began to spin up again before unleashing a torrent of shining stars straight at the Pikachu! Svangur on the other hand, was dealing with some problems of her own. She decided to take a page out of Lennox's book. Svangur disappeared in a flash of red light. Another brilliant flash and then...nothing? Suddenly a tiny yellow fuzz leaped out and lashed out at Djali with its tiny little claws.

Stjarna Injury:
    Stjarna Injury: 1

Stjarna unleashes Swift at Pikachu! It cannot miss!
    Attack Roll [Crit Check]: 5
    Damage Roll: 33 Normal vs. Special Defense

Elding lashes out with a Fury Cutter!
    Attack Roll: 12 (AC3)
    Damage Roll: 26 Bug damage vs. Defense

Initiative:
    20 - Stjarna/Elding
    15 - Tazer
    11 - Trainers
    05 - Djali
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-20 at 12:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Show
    "Nice job guys," Cassandra says, returning Reks. Ronin runs back over to her and hops up and down excitedly. "You did a great job Ronin. That's exactly what I want to see in a battle."

Cassandra bows back to Ken; the Pawniard next her her copies the movement. When she straightens again, a huge smile is visible on her face. "That was... exhilarating! You were great too. We'll have to have another battle sometime, for sure!"

Once post battle conversation is concluded, Cassandra will follow Ken back to the Pokemon Center and drop off Raum, Reks, and Yojimbo. She will put the Gligar back into her party, then head out to the trading post to meet the kids for her trade. Hopefully they found something last evening or this morning.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: This is good! (Pewter city Posse)
    Show
    "Not Bad, Gwynn!" Lennox shouts across the court. "You ready to try it, Tazer?" He looks to the Pikachu and he crackles with electricity. "Alright, pal! Electroball on the Star! Let's get back into it Quake! Recalling the Goat and have the rhyno lumber out. Smack Down on the Bug!

Tazer Uses Electroball on Starjna! 36 Elcetric Damage v Sp Def!
    Attack Roll(Electro Ball): 1d20 9
    Electroball Damage: 2d8+26 36

Quaku Used Smack Down on Elding! 36 Rock Damage v Def
    Attack Roll (Smack Down): 1d20 6
    Smack Down (Damage): 2d6+29 36

Quake's initiative is 5

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Battle continues!
    Show
    Stjarna Injury Roll: 1, 2
    Elding Injury Roll: 5, 3

Stjarna disappears in a flash of red light, Aegwynn wincing a bit, "You did good...electricity stings. We'll need to work on getting you better equipped for handling that." She also sees Elding taking a beating from the rhino, wincing some as its smacked down against the ground, "Ouch...that's going to leave a mark..." She started to weigh on her options. She pointed to Elding, "Ok little guy...that hurt quite a bit. Pin him to the ground..." she commanded. As the little bug began to hobble around and start webbing Quake to the ground, she sent out the replacement for Stjarna, Svangur taking the field again, "Ok Svangur...that Pikachu! Body it!" she commanded. Svangur obliged and began plodding along the ground, putting its weight behind a full tackle!

Elding used Spider Web on Quake!
    Quake is now trapped and stuck!

Svangur used Tackle on Tazer!
    Attack Roll: 4 (AC2)
    Damage Roll: 42 Normal Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Orders to Elding. Elding gains +2 EVA.

Initiative:
    19 - Elding
    15 - Tazer
    11 - Trainers
    06 - Svangur
    05 - Quake
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-20 at 01:41 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Spoiler: Tyson:
    Show

At Camp
    Lucille shakes her head, "Nah, Gramps seems to have really taken to the name, I think it'd be wrong to change it now. As for the Palpitoad, I guess we'll see... I really liked what it's final form would do for my team... but I'm just..." She frowns "not convinced it's the right pick for me."

A Rockslide is You!
    ooc: Lunch is long enough enough to either Refresh AP, or do the bait thing... or convince Lucille to hang around after lunch and do the bait thing. The Bait rolls will apply regardless of your decision.

Lucille's eyes slide over to you as you relate your incident with the kangaskhan. "Were you wearing a onsie or something?" she asks, incredulous and still out of breath.

Show

Spoiler: Aegwynn:
    Show

Magnemite is Loyalty 2

Spoiler: Lennox:
    Show

Clauncher is Loyalty 2

Spoiler: Cassandra:
    Show

In Game, how long have you had that turtwig?

Ronin's Inheritance List is....
    up to you.

Spoiler: Intra Party EXP
    Show

Cassandra gains Pokemon exp equal to the levels of Ken's used pokemon + Ken's levelx2, with a x3 significance multiplier.
    Ken gains pokemon exp equal to the levels of Cassandra's used Pokemon + Cassandra's Levelx2, with a x3 Significance multiplier... divided by 2.

Each trainer gains 3 Trainer Exp

Ken:

You Arrive at the Pewter City Pokemon Mart! with narry a Murkrow in sight!

Cassandra:
    You arrive at the trading post to see the group of children waiting for you, chatting excitedly among themselves.

Last edited by big teej; 2017-10-20 at 02:25 PM.

24. - Top - End - #264

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Club Not Tyson
    Show

Ken takes his purchases up to the counter and pays for them.
    OOC: Payment and number of items in previous post.

As he leaves the PokeMart, he figures he still has some time to kill and goes back to wandering the city to look for Pokémon.

Perception: 12

Afterwards he’ll head back to the Pokémon Center to meet up with the rest of the group for the next leg of their journey.

Spoiler: EXP allocation
    Show

130 exp
    Zippo: 32, level 18
    Aria: 33, level 17, forgets Growl and learns Ember!
    Gin: 32, level 18, learns Screech!
    Midoriya: 33, level 14
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2017-10-20 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to update moves, and I REALLY can’t math apparently

25. - Top - End - #265
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Show

"Hey guys," Cassandra calls when she sees the kids. She continues walking towards them, her excitement building. "Did you guys end up find anything cool last night or today?"

OOC: Turtwig was the first thing I traded for when we came out of Veridian Forest on that first day. So... like 8 days now? I think?

Spoiler: Ronin's Inheritance list
    Show

Psycho Cut @ 20
    Dual Chop @ 30
    Iron Head @ 40
    X-Scissor @ 50
    Sucker Punch @ 60
    Quick Guard @ 70

Spoiler: Experience Allocation
    Show

Cassandra team gains 219xp!

Raum-82, Levels up to 21! Gains Intimidate, Learns Odor Sleuth
    Reks-68, Levels up to 20! Gains Rivalry, Learns Fury Attack
    Ronin- 66, Levels up to 20! Gains Pressure, Learns Psycho Cut
    Yojimbo- 20, Levels up to 20! Gains Stall, Learns Shadow Sneak
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2017-10-21 at 09:45 AM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Close call(Super Awesome Fun Not Tyson group Go!)
    Show
    The Pikachu narrowly avoids getting flattened. "That was a close one Tazer, Let's try it on the Big guy now! Electroball! Being stuck doesn't stop you Quake! Let's keep going on that bug, Smack Down!

Tazer used Electroball on Svangur! 53 Electric Damage v SpDef!
    Attack Roll(Electroball): 1d20 17
    Electro Ball Damage: 2d8+40 53

Quake used Smack Down on Elding! 32 Rock Damage v Def!

Attack Roll(Smack Down): 1d20 14
    Damage(Smack Down): 2d6+29 32

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: The Battle nears its end.
    Show
    Injury Roll (Elding): 4, 6

Elding disappears in a flash of light. Aegwynn winces a little, "This is not going so well..." she lamented as she throws out her last pokemon. She decides to throw this out just out of Quake's reach, identifying that this rhino needs to go down. In a brilliant flash of light, a small little plant dinosaur appears, a Chikorita. "Ilmur, you can do this! Razor leaf!" she said. The little Chikorita stared down the rhino before starting to spin its head-leaf. As it began to spin it around, a brilliant glow emanated from it, its form changing, growing larger until where a Chikorita once stood now stood a Bayleef, spinning its head-leaf before hurling a volley of super sharp leaves in Quake's direction. On the other end of the battlefield, Svangur took a direct hit, swallowing hard...a berry she had eaten a while ago seeming to soften the blow just a little bit. Aegwynn rattled out another command to Svangur, "Sometimes you get 'em, and sometimes you don't. Let's try that again. Tackle it down, Svangur!"

Ilmur used Razor Leaf on Quake, catching him at Range!

Attack Roll: 14
    Damage Roll: 33 Grass damage vs. Defense

Svangur trades in her Digestion Buff (Oran Berry)
    Svangur uses Tackle on Tazer!

Attack Roll: 17
    Damage Roll: 32 Normal vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an Order. Svangur gains +2 EVA.

Initiatives

16 - Ilmur
    15 - Tazer
    11 - Aegwynn/Lennox
    06 - Svangur
    05 - Quake
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-22 at 07:48 AM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Orc in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Shake it off(Pewter City Party People)
    Show
    "Quake, Try to tear out of that web." Lennox instructs "You'll be fine once you're free. Tazer, Keep that Bayleef distracted while Quake frees himself. Tazer looks quizzically at the bayleef and makes a cute face at it.

Quake takes a breather to free himself from sticky web.

Tazer used Sweet Kiss on Bayleef. But it Missed. Bayleef has -2 ACC for full round.

Attack roll (Sweet Kiss): 1d20 6

29. - Top - End - #269
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler: Lennox vs. Aegwynn (Pewter City Party)
    Show
    Aegwynn watched the Rhyhorn struggle before finally dropping to the ground. The webbing on its body going slack and allowing itself to get free from the webbing. "Now's your chance! Razor Leaf!" Ilmur swung its leaf again, releasing a volley of leaves only to have them all swing wide, none of them landing on target. Aegwynn kicks at the ground, "Come on..." she pouted, "Fine Ilmur, can't nail every shot. Get away from him." she commanded. She then saw Svangur had an opening, "Ok Svangur. Smack that Pikachu! Tackle it again!"

Ilmur used Razor Leaf and misses!
    Ilmur proceeds to move away from Rhyhorn, putting some distance between himself and Quake.

Attack Roll: 2

Svangur used Tackle on Tazer!

Attack Roll: 15
    Damage Roll: 35 Normal Damage vs. Defense

Aegwynn issues Agility Training as an order to Svangur. Svangur gains +2 EVA.
    Last edited by MashPotatoJones; 2017-10-22 at 09:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: GM Only
    Show
    At Camp

Lucille shakes her head, "Nah, Gramps seems to have really taken to the name, I think it'd be wrong to change it now. As for the Palpitoad, I guess we'll see... I really liked what it's final form would do for my team... but I'm just..." She frowns "not convinced it's the right pick for me."
    Tyson chuckles, "You really think so? I suppose you'd know better then anyone since you've raised Gramps." He pauses for a moment after hearing Lucille's feelings about her Palpitoad. "It'll be strong for sure, there's no doubt about that. But if it doesn't quite fit for you maybe someone else could train it? Why not try visiting the Trading Post when we reach Cerulean? There's a chance you could find what you're looking for and a trainer that's suitable for Palpitoad."

A Rockslide is You!

Lucille's eyes slide over to you as you relate your incident with the kangaskhan. "Were you wearing a onsie or something?" she asks, incredulous and still out of breath.
    "Let me guess... You don't believe me? Well if you wanna know the details then yes, I was wearing a Kangaskhan onsie. I had to be about three when this happened."