New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Tea Agony smile: " That sound like a nice trade... but please give us that civil war prophecy first then. Time is the essence after all. We can have a good meal, all of us together, to enjoy, before we return back to our country. We can talk about my own prophecy at that point. You see, I did enjoy both of your compagny and it would be nice to, you know... enjoy each other compagny and stay in touch, if you don't mind," she say, looking a bi shyly. Althought shes acting shy this time, she's honest about it and it looks very convincing.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-04-20 at 04:29 PM.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Tea Agony
    Show
    Shadows Echo Into Dreams and Visions looked akward about it. 'Even after we have insulted your family?'
    after reassurance from Agony, the pony nodded.
    Little Cricket From Mountain Of Rivers Of Secrets 'We would be honored. And as sign of respect, here...' she said and levitated a small scroll.
    'Can you give us copy of your prophecy?" Shadows Echo Into Dreams and Visions has asked quitly, but didn't pressed on it.
    It was agreed to dine tomorrow.

After this you depart in friendly manor, and find your way back to your rooms, where the others are at.

[Everypony]

'Oh, here is one!' Sweet Echo said, and pulled a tradtioanal Cherryinan straw hat. putting on Tailwind's head.
    Sweet Echo blinked. 'Should ...I..?' she has asked softly, folding her ears, a bit ashamed.
    'Oh! Ol' One! Sister!" she called when Starswirl and Tea Agony has joined them.

Spoiler: The Prophecy
    Show

Sable Spirit Reign
    End At Sunrise Of Hope
    Hail The Radiant Sun

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #963
    Troll in the Playground

"Its great to see that you are all fine. I have been busy but I am glad to seeyou all have been doing well without my assistance." BubbleGuard replies greeting the others. He takes time to vow at Starswhirl in respect.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" My time at the library was... enlightening. I made two new friends. And Im sure glad you feel better Sweet Echo. It was very foolish to go on your own."

As she l read the prophecy, she smile: " Interesting prophecy about Celestia. Looks like Unicorns wont have to be sacrificed everydays to make the sunrise anymore..."

5. - Top - End - #965
    Colossus in the Playground

Tailwind scratches her head. Tilting it to try to make sense of it all. Its verbiage is beyond my capacity for interpretation! Tailwind exclaimed. How did you...come to this interpretation? She asked Tea Agony
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

Celestia blinked. "What? I thought only I can open my prophecy!"

Sweet Echo apeared next to Agony. "Ha! Don't understiamte my big sister! She is the greatest enchantress in the wooooooorld!"

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #967
    Troll in the Playground

"Gah! I hate prophecies. They are always so messy and dangerous." BubbleGuard complains with a hint of deep hatred. "But I am glad that at the very least the prediction does have a positive ring to it." BubbleGuard add trying to get back in order about the subject at hand.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony chuckle: " This one is indirectly about you Celestia. At least to my beliefs. You see, our names often reflect our special talents. Its not always the case but it can gives us a clue about one possible special talent and cutie mark. I always had a theory about what you and Luna future special talent was going to be... and I always kept it to myself because it's important to try new things like you and little Luna did to discover what you like or not, it's part of growing."

She make a point by looking Celestia in the eyes: " And no, I wont tell you what your future talent is going to be, even if I believe Im right on this one. All you need to know is that this prophecy is about your future reign over... ahem, the 3 nations," she say, hesitating on the last few words. Its evident she dont wanna say this country too and shes avoiding saying it.

9. - Top - End - #969

A great many assumptions are being presented here! Vagarities of prophecy offer an even greater number of conclusions! Tailwind exclaimed, concurring with Bubble Guard. But...what is your thought, Celestia?

10. - Top - End - #970
    Titan in the Playground

Celestia has folded her ears. "I don't like the idea... I barely know this land... so why would this prophecy be about me?"

Starswirl hummed. "Maybe, after you open your prophecy Celestia, we will be wiser.'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Celestia has folded her ears. "I don't like the idea... I barely know this land... so why would this prophecy be about me?"

Starswirl hummed. "Maybe, after you open your prophecy Celestia, we will be wiser.'
    "I have always though that you are bound for greatness. I think all of us are." BubbleGuard replies trying his best to cheer up the filly. "And we are in this together. Dont forget that. You can count on us all the way."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

12. - Top - End - #972
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony nods: " I think like Bubbles. And we are being preparing you for greatness. Now, let's open your prophecy. "

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

"To open the prophecy now?!" Celestia gasped, looking terrified.
    "I... I am tired. Let's.. do this.. to.. tomorrow."

No matter how much you tried to convince here, that it's barely an afternoon, she refused to budge.

each of you did his thing, and eventually went to sleep.

Around midnight, guards have bursted into your rooms.
    ""In the name of the Empress! All of you are under arrest!" they point leviating katanas enhacned with elemental magic

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #974

H-wha? Tailwind grumbles as she's startled awake. Too tired to really notice the danger. Am I being detained, officer? She asked. At least treat a mare to some coffee, first.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony give a few solid telekenesis slap to Tailwind to wake her up as she raise up from her bed.

" Considering the laws of your lands, we are considered ambassadors. You need to provide us from proof that our crimes are severe enough to bypass our diplomatic status and state our crimes before you can even touch us..."

She makes sure her little moth friend is awake in her mane. If needed, she can fly outside with Sweet Echo and Tailwind.

Diplomacy (laws)

(4d6)[4][3][5][3](15) + 4

16. - Top - End - #976
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard is prepared for the situation. Knowing full well that the first ction that needed to be taken was to protect the princess. "I´ll try to keep them at bay. Use your spell as soon as posible, Sir." BubbleGuard proclaims as he prepares to acst another bubbleshield spell. He was glad, he didnt need to cast for that long of a time, just enough for their purposes. He could only hope the rest could find an escape route for themselves.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Bubbleshield DT 12- (2d6)[6] = 6
    Casting roll: (2d6+3)[10]

Edit: Made it!
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2019-05-25 at 07:29 AM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #977
    Titan in the Playground

Lord River Soul, and Lady Radiant Honor both have entered the room with frowns.
    "Sadly, we have a good reason to suspect, that one of you, have stolen the Empiral Singature Ring."

Starswirl, didn't looked pleased. "A good reason? And what would it be?"

Radiant Honor smiled. "Sweet Echo was seen in the throne room. Afterward, the ring was gone.'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #978

Tailwind furrowed her brow. Hold on a moment, don't jump to conclusions. There are plenty of reasonable explanations. Sweet Echo might have been framed. Maybe they misplaced the ring. Maybe the witness who saw Sweet Echo was mistaken and she was never there. However there was still another problem.

But i'm not Sweet Echo, neither are most of us. She pointed out flatly, raising a hoof to Radiant Honor. And you are DEFINITELY enjoying the theft of royal artifacts too much.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea AGony sigh: " Let's do a proper investigation then." She turn to Master Starswirl: " Master Starswirl, could you confirm no magic has being done inside the room and that nopony left the room or enter it since we went to bed? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2019-05-26 at 09:52 PM.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard remains quiet. The situation was quite diffiult to take lightly. He jut couldnt let them take her if anything where to happen. "At the very least, give us some time to look for the artifact and bring it back." BubbleGuard suggests.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

21. - Top - End - #981
    Titan in the Playground

Lady Radiant Honor didn't bothered to hide her smile.
    "I am enjoying this just enough, pigeon pony." She said to Tailwind with amuse. "I always have preached about the barbaric villany of foriegners. You had your chance to poison our Empire with a support of a Shugon. But your failure to control your chaotic urges have doomed this scheme. Now Sable-"

Lord River Soul gave a stern stare at her.
    "-"the Empress"- she correted with an eye roll. "Will have to choose somepony who will defend our culture more then ever! So... yes. I am enjoying this victory, that I didn't had to lift a hoof for it- just watch you, acting naturally."

She added with a chuckle. "Oh? Denying your ponies, once it convient for you? Ha. I guess, you do take after your true master. What his name was... something.. feller? Hm?"

Sweet Echo squeaked and shook. "I.. didn't do it! I swear!"

Lord River Soul stepped forward. "So you weren't in the throne room?" He has asked, almost begging.
    Sweet Echo's ears folded back and she walked back. "I was- but, I didn't-"

Starswirl has conctreated his magic. An phatom image, of everypony in the room during the night apear.
    And soon enough, Sweet Echo is flying above the sleeping ponies, with expriession of suffer, as she kept scratching her forelegs against each other nervously, and she went out of the room.

He has canceled the spell, with a frown.
    "We trusted you, Ms. Echo." He said flatly.
    Sweet Echo's eyes teared. "I didn't stolen it! I swear by the blue moon and all the fangs in the world! Y-you have to believe me!"
    Celestia, scared stayed close to Bubble Guard. "I.. I believe you..." she said weakly.
    "Ha! Loyalty and trust can only come from Kirin ponies like us! Maybe we should take her, and protect her from the chaotic corruption of those barbarians!" Lady Radiant Honor said with a smile.

Heart check DC 15
    Spoiler
    Show

It's quite clear, that Radiant Honor trying to provoke violent reaction. Getting slapped or insulted will play in her favor

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #982

Tailwind, in her tired state, couldn't fathom what this idiot mare was doing, and her patience was tested, to say the least. She didn't trust that klepto batpony either. Her first temptation was to just cut ties and be done with it, but Celestia's confidence, though meekly given, convinced her to give Sweet Echo a chance. Nevertheless, she raised a hoof to the bridge of her nose, as though trying to suppress a headache. Okay, okay, we get it. You hate outsiders. Sheesh. You can stop the posturing now, it's embarrassing. She remarked.

But if you are permitted to jump to conclusions, then allow me: There is literally only one pony in this room with motive to steal your shiny metal thing: Shiny Honor, you've set us up to fail from the very beginning. When we succeeded in spite of your interference, your pathological hatred coerced you to seek out valuable artifacts of the Empire you not only are aware of the existence of, but know its location, and the security measures protecting it. All to frame one of the outsiders. Naturally, Mr. River Soul and Ms. Sable Spirit are aware of it, too, however only you have motive to do so.

How about instead, we sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and figure out what the hay actually happened. I'd like that coffee right now, actually. In the meantime, Sweet Echo, how about you tell us what you were doing, last night?

Heart check: 8 (fail)

(3d6)[1][2][1](4)
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-05-28 at 04:42 PM.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    <Post Incoming>

Heart check

[roll0]
    (Fitting roll for a pony lacking cofee lol)

Tea Agony: " And yet, you lack Kindness miss Radiant. We all know about Sweet Echo problem and yet instead of being comprehensive, you want us to take the blame right off the bat. Fortunatly, you arent the sole representent of the Kirin and your agenda is clear as day. We will help in investigating the matter and not leave until we find this ring. And we will start with Sweet Echo bags. "

She turn to Sweet Echo: " If you dont have it, it will be very easy to prove. "

24. - Top - End - #984
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard thinks about the situation and gets completely defensive after accusations fall on Sweet Echo. "Dont worry, my dear. Not only do I believe you. I Will protect you if anyone dares to put hoof on you." BubbleGuard declares trying to confort her and let everypony know of his position on the matter.

Show

I cant pass it but lets do the check anyway. Heart check: (2d6+1)[10]
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

Tailwind, in her tired state, couldn't fathom what this idiot mare was doing, and her patience was tested, to say the least. She didn't trust that klepto batpony either. Her first temptation was to just cut ties and be done with it, but Celestia's confidence, though meekly given, convinced her to give Sweet Echo a chance. Nevertheless, she raised a hoof to the bridge of her nose, as though trying to suppress a headache. Okay, okay, we get it. You hate outsiders. Sheesh. You can stop the posturing now, it's embarrassing. She remarked.

But if you are permitted to jump to conclusions, then allow me: There is literally only one pony in this room with motive to steal your shiny metal thing: Shiny Honor, you've set us up to fail from the very beginning. When we succeeded in spite of your interference, your pathological hatred coerced you to seek out valuable artifacts of the Empire you not only are aware of the existence of, but know its location, and the security measures protecting it. All to frame one of the outsiders. Naturally, Mr. River Soul and Ms. Sable Spirit are aware of it, too, however only you have motive to do so.

How about instead, we sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and figure out what the hay actually happened. I'd like that coffee right now, actually. In the meantime, Sweet Echo, how about you tell us what you were doing, last night?

Heart check: 8 (fail)

[roll0]
    River Soul sighed. "Cofee? I never liked it, but I kept some beans around, in case of such guests..." he has concentrated his horn, and a cup has appeared with small bunny made of wind, that seemed to apear at sort of wind vortext, while tiny dragon made of fire boiled the brown water with enchanted aroma.

Sweet Echo has folded her ears. "No..nothing.. I.. just had.. to go.. to the little pony room...'
    Starswirl frowned. "So why did you sneak?"
    Sweet Echo squeaked. "I.. didn't wanted to wake you up?'

Radiant Honor sighed. "What a silly play. Your Master must know of the powerful abilities of the signet imperial ring."

"I might have. But I have no interest in it."

"So you say." Radiant Honor said flatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    (Fitting roll for a pony lacking cofee lol)

Tea Agony: " And yet, you lack Kindness miss Radiant. We all know about Sweet Echo problem and yet instead of being comprehensive, you want us to take the blame right off the bat. Fortunatly, you arent the sole representent of the Kirin and your agenda is clear as day. We will help in investigating the matter and not leave until we find this ring. And we will start with Sweet Echo bags. "

She turn to Sweet Echo: " If you dont have it, it will be very easy to prove. "
    Sweet Echo looked nervous "W-wait! there, is no need to go this far!".
    Celestia's eyes have widened. "Sweet Echo?"

Radiant Honor laughed. "I never hidden my intentions. And kindness? I am kind to those who deserve it."

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post
    BubbleGuard thinks about the situation and gets completely defensive after accusations fall on Sweet Echo. "Dont worry, my dear. Not only do I believe you. I Will protect you if anyone dares to put hoof on you." BubbleGuard declares trying to confort her and let everypony know of his position on the matter.

Show

I cant pass it but lets do the check anyway. Heart check: [roll0]

"B..bubbly Doo?" Sweet Echo has squeaked.
    "pl.. please.. don't.. I am not worthy of your protection.. I.. lied." her ears teared.

Starswirl was furiose. "How dare you?!" his horn glowed with energy.

Sweet Echo pulled from her back a peacok quill. "I.. stole this."

Radiant Honor snicked. ""The empirial quill? it was right next to the ring. I think we can arrest you, with not any more issue. Right, o- honorable foriengers?"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #986
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "B..bubbly Doo?" Sweet Echo has squeaked.
    "pl.. please.. don't.. I am not worthy of your protection.. I.. lied." her ears teared.

Starswirl was furiose. "How dare you?!" his horn glowed with energy.

Sweet Echo pulled from her back a peacok quill. "I.. stole this."

Radiant Honor snicked. ""The empirial quill? it was right next to the ring. I think we can arrest you, with not any more issue. Right, o- honorable foriengers?"
    BubbleGuard is disappointed in the actions of Sweet Echo especially after he had done all everything he could to help her from the stealing spree from yesterday. BubbleGuard remained quiet.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony Point at Radiant: " I DO have a issue! Your accusation was still invalid AND you aren't even interested in finding the culprit! After all, the right question to ask here would be asking to Sweet Echo if the Ring what at its place when she got the quill! Beside, you should still be under arrest and you being here clearly conflict with the interest of this investigation. You want HER to be the culprit, while you havent proven the ring is in her possession! If we do arrest somepony, you will have to join her at least until the investigation is over. FInding the ring is more important then your political interests. In fact, as an act of kindness, we will help you guys find the ring, as long as she," pointing at Radiant Honor, " is imprisonned in a anti-magic cell, not her room. I will not accusse you to have done it Radiant Honor, even if I wish it was your doing. However, If you Kinrin are really interested in finding the ring back, you will have to prove this is not a political ploy to make us culprit because so far, you have being sending random accussation around but without providing evidence. WE were the one providing evidence from the start. We, didnt hide anything and we dont intend to. "

28. - Top - End - #988

Tailwind took the offered cup with a tired nod. Drinking it, the transformation was almost immediate, her lavendar coat brightening up, and her mane, poofing outwards. Though her expression shifted only slightly, from tired irritability to determination. The coffee itself was indeed delicious. Not quite up to Sugar Rush standards, but good, on its own right.

A glorious cup, your generosity stands as a shining example to us all! She compliments River Soul, before turning back to Radiant Honor.

Your accusation was her responsibility for the theft of the Ring! The pen is not a ring! She points out, before tilting her head. If the Imperial Quill lay next to the ring, then how could you NOT know the Quill was missing, when you knew the ring was?

29. - Top - End - #989
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldeWolf View Post
    BubbleGuard is disappointed in the actions of Sweet Echo especially after he had done all everything he could to help her from the stealing spree from yesterday. BubbleGuard remained quiet.
    Sweet Echo has folded her ears, and backed off, her eyes became teary.
    "But Bubbly Doo.. I.. I tried.." she whimpered. "I tried so hard..."

"Not hard enough." Starswirl has said angerly.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Tea Agony Point at Radiant: " I DO have a issue! Your accusation was still invalid AND you aren't even interested in finding the culprit! After all, the right question to ask here would be asking to Sweet Echo if the Ring what at its place when she got the quill! Beside, you should still be under arrest and you being here clearly conflict with the interest of this investigation. You want HER to be the culprit, while you havent proven the ring is in her possession! If we do arrest somepony, you will have to join her at least until the investigation is over. FInding the ring is more important then your political interests. In fact, as an act of kindness, we will help you guys find the ring, as long as she," pointing at Radiant Honor, " is imprisonned in a anti-magic cell, not her room. I will not accusse you to have done it Radiant Honor, even if I wish it was your doing. However, If you Kinrin are really interested in finding the ring back, you will have to prove this is not a political ploy to make us culprit because so far, you have being sending random accussation around but without providing evidence. WE were the one providing evidence from the start. We, didnt hide anything and we dont intend to. "
    River Soul has sighed. "The Empress in her wisdom has decided to release the Minister Of Ceremony, so the nobility will have somepony to represent them in the investigation. Somepony who they trust.' he sounded a bit bitter.

"Oh, but I DO have evidence.' Radiant Honor said with a snicker, which she hidden behind a fan.
    River Soul frowned. "But the Mare Of Agony has a point. You will be held in the Hall Of Void."
    Radiant Honor has rolled her eyes. "Very well. Just give me one minute here, I want to see how they fare against the evidence.''

Tailwind took the offered cup with a tired nod. Drinking it, the transformation was almost immediate, her lavendar coat brightening up, and her mane, poofing outwards. Though her expression shifted only slightly, from tired irritability to determination. The coffee itself was indeed delicious. Not quite up to Sugar Rush standards, but good, on its own right.

A glorious cup, your generosity stands as a shining example to us all! She compliments River Soul, before turning back to Radiant Honor.

Your accusation was her responsibility for the theft of the Ring! The pen is not a ring! She points out, before tilting her head. If the Imperial Quill lay next to the ring, then how could you NOT know the Quill was missing, when you knew the ring was?
    Two guards have entered, their ears folded, and they looked ashamed.

"Lotus Bloom, Mountain Rhyme- please tell your testimony'

Both guards have bowed deeply as Sweet Echo whimpered.

"We were stationed to guard the doors of the throne hall.'
    "Great honor, too great for failures like us."
    "And this Oni-" they pointed as Sweet Echo.
    "She told us to move, and by enchantment, we were forced to."
    "But later we have returned... and nothing were there!"

Sweet Echo lowered her head

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #990

A most fascinating ability! Were I to engage in such infiltration, such gifts of enchanting persuasion would be of utmost import! However un-creative, its utility surely was, should this testimony prove reliable! If you are both compelled to obey, then surely this "Oni" need only order you to retrieve the ring, yourselves, and you would be compelled to obey? We can even go one step further: Even if the testimony of these fine gentlecolts were truly reliable, and not mere circumstantial evidence, at best, could Sweet Echo demonstrate this ability she is being accused of possessing?

I declare she shall compel me to perform an act of her choosing!
    Tailwind exclaimed.