New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

The group of flyings ponies arrive in front of you. Their is 4 of them, flying in a triangle formation with a pony in the middle. The pegasis are wearing deep purple full plates armor with plates that makes them look like bat ponies.

The one in the middle however is in a dark armor that makes him more sinister. He have dark grey skin from what you can see and golden eyes... that look exactly like Deepwood.

A cyan blue mare is in the front: " State your bus- "

Before she can end her sentence though, Starry Sky attack her with surgical precision. He slash her helmet out of her in the process:

Spoiler: What the mare look like but now with white slash off one of her cheek, thx to Starry Sky:
    Show

You realize this attack ruin any attempt of diplomacy as she yell with excitement: " ENNEMIES! "

But as Bubbles attack, it trap the pegasis in front only, who slowly fall toward the ground. She try to free herself but to no avail. The others guards in armor were about to attack but the pony in the middle say two words: " Stand down. "

The guards seem to hesitate but then go behind the pony in dark armor in a triangle formation. The pony in the middle remove his helmet and look directly at your group, one face at a time. His eyes finally stop on Deepwood...

He is a bat pony, no shred of a doubt. The others two may have bat pony blood in them though now that you take the time to look at them. Their ears show some sigh of being linked to bat ponies and they have the same shade of skin then the one in dark armor.

The pony in dark armor: " My name is Crescent, captain of team 11."

He then use what it looks like a sonic attack and attack the mare in teh bubble! The bubble form ripples but dont break. The mare inside though lose conciousness and the bubble send toward the ground a bit faster. Only then he continue:

" You are here for the first lady of our Queen. She foretold us your arrival. Please come with us. If we are fast enough, you could witness the birth of your foal in time."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-20 at 09:03 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

DrowGuy

Starry Sky screeches to a halt in midair. He shakes his head.
    What did I just do? Why in Celestia's name did I just do that?!
    He back up to the level of the rest of the guards and says
    I am truly sorry for my actions just now. I do not know what came over me...what might I do to help atone for them?
    On hearing the bat-pony's statement, his eyes widen and he turns to Deepwood
    Could that be your lover? We should hurry...Though if need be, I will remain here so as to not offend our apparently gracious host...
    Starry Sky folds his wings and falls, attempting to catch the falling, unconscious pegasus who is trapped in a bubble.
    Spoiler: Should I roll Body? I will, but I don't know if it's necessary
    Show
    (2d6)[2][1](3) + 3 {6}
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-20 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.
    Mine started in the battle arena of the capital city

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood looked shocked.
    Those ears...
    Astral still in his forelegs.
    He shaked his head
    'My.. frie.. my allies are coming with me.' he narrowed his eyes.
    'On the way there, you will explain who is your queen,' he troed to sound authoritative.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Crescent nod: " They can come... if they behave. "

As he say that, he give a look to Starry Sky who makes the bubble land safely on the ground. That look say it all.

He return this attention to the rest of the rgoup: " Discretion will be a key element here. And I am actually not allowed to tell you more then that. If you want more information, you will have to ask our Grand General, Moonglade."

He guide the group toward a secret entrance behind the castle It's all new to you as the castle have being expended since you last remember it. No less then 2 row of guards let you pass toward the large wooden entrence.

Spoiler: Perception roll TN10
    Show
    Most of them are trying to be professionnal but some cant help letting their gaze linger on Deepwood. You can hear creak in theri armor once you bypass them as they turn their head to look at your group from behind.

Once you enter, you first enter a antichamber. It was well lighted but once you cross the next wooden door, its almost pitch black inside except for a few torches here and there. Crescent order to light up more torches to ponies you cannot see. From the dark, you sense some activity and soon... You realize their was more ponies in the dark then you thought!

You see a swarm of bat ponies. All have the same dark grey coat and most of them have dark manes. However, their eyes color differ from one another for the most part.

The captain whistle. Its a loud whistle only bat ponies can hear. Soon, the bat ponies line up in front of you in what seem to be a large training hall and cafeteria.

A bat pony mare fly up and go meet Crescent in front of you. She have grey coat, dark mane and golden eyes. She look like a female version of Cresent in fact, could be a direct parent. Crescent salute her: " General, this is the ponies we were waiting for."

The bat pony mare ignore him can't help but look at all of you. Her gaze linger on some of you more then others. Her gaze is... strangely intoxicating.

She smile warmly to you all and... bow?!

Seing that, the rest of the guard bow as well. Her voice is hoarse but feel like warm honey: " Welcome to the Lunar Guard dear anscestors. We were waiting for you."

(sorry if it will feel like a story being told to you... but roleplay wise, you might want to stop them from feeding you more infos about the future? )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-21 at 02:17 AM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood gasped, and backed off shocked.

""ancestors?" "Lunar Guard"?!" he fell on his flank with opened jaw.
    "I...I.." he sqeaked, overwhelmed.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Lets start from the perception roll: (2d6+3)[9]

BubbleGuard walks in the middle of the group. He didnt know what was to come but he wasnt going to let himself be caught off-guard. If necessary, he would cast a barrier bubble to protect everypony from the attacks that could potentially come from any direction.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2018-01-21 at 01:10 PM.
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

7. - Top - End - #307

DrowGuy

Show
    Assuming that Perception is a Mind Roll...
    (2d6)[1][2](3) + 2 {5} dang...I just rolled 3 twice in a row...Man, now that spoiler I can't open is killing me!

Starry Sky flies back up to the group, carrying the bubble containing the unconscious guard. He goes with the group until they begin to enter the castle. He nervously glances from side to side at the rows of guards, but calms himself and continues in with the group. If anypony tries to take the bubble, he'll gladly give it to them, but otherwise he's still carrying it. Upon entering the dark antechamber, he continues to hover. As soon as the dark is lit and the swarm of batponies is revealed, he jumps back slightly, but quickly masters his surprised expression.

When the mare bows to the group, Starry Sky bows back. I am honored to make your acquaintance. While I am surely not your ancestor, I still am happy to meet you. I am Starry Sky, teacher and traveling bard. What is your name?

After she answers, he says: Captain Crescent mentioned the birth of a foal. Is it possible that you were referring to the birth of the foal "Tea Agony", the wife of this pony he gestures to Deepwood here, was carrying?
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-21 at 03:46 PM.
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Colossus in the Playground

I...postulate an error has been made if I were to be included amongst your ancestors, no offense! Tailwind being rather pacifistic compared to Bubble Guard or Deepwood, the former who even now was on-edge, found it bizarre that she could ever be seen as a predecessor for a military force of some respect.

Though she idly mentally mused about invading and destroying Cloudsdale.

But erhm, we wish to see the wife of Deepwood post-haste! You understand, surely?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quite distracted by the fact that her hooves were far from the ground, the conversation in midair went by Astral. Only when inside the secret passage of the castle does she really start to regain some attention to her surrounding, noticing the extra glance given by the guard at the door.

She walked along, looked about and listened to the Grand General Moonglade. From the information Astral Glimmer could gather, it seemed like they were in the future, or at least one of the possible future. Bubbleguard seeming distracted by the well being of the group, Deepwood seemed stunned by the revelations, at least the new pegasus Starry Sky was focused.

The grey unicorn walked by to Deepwood's side and nudged him in the flank, "Remember, we're here for Tea Agony and Harvest Moon. "

She turned to the Grand General "You guys have found Tea Agony? Could you lead everypony to her please? I can stay behind to ask and answer some questions with you too. Mainly if anyone heard about any other ponies that appeared like Tea Agony."
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2018-01-21 at 05:50 PM.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Orc in the Playground

Too much was happening too quickly, Bass Tornado ended up just staring and watching as Starry Sky attacked without any reason.

"Looks like we have a hot-headed pony here," he said loud enough to be heard, once Tailwind asked about there possibly being a none violent solution. It did look like, with the rainbow-tailed pony falling down trapped in a bubble, there was yet a chance for it!

Looked like they were fortunate.

The big-boned pony scratched his head, since there was no need to go gather up clouds to hide behind he just follow. What could possibly go wrong?

Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (2d6+2)[11]

Glancing back at the others, he noticed them watching them — and especially Deepwood — and he made a thoughtful 'Huh' to himself before following the others. "What's with the creaking?" He hummed to no one in particular. "And creepy watching us?"

Bass Tornado whistled as he looked at the swarm of batponies when they arrived.

"Ancestors?" He repeated, scratching his head and looked at the other ponies, his voice only a little above a hushed whisper. "I think Swirlbeard said we shouldn't hear anything about any future, so let's not ask too much what she's talking about." Then he spoke louder again for the the one who spoke. "Mighty nice to welcome us, since you know we'd come you must have known why we came, too, yeah? Like he said," he pointed at Starry Sky, then at Deepwood, "we're looking for this one's mate. Can you point us in her direction before he goes looking for her all by his lonesome?"
    Last edited by Acheron; 2018-01-21 at 06:01 PM.
    "Insanity: a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world." - R.D. Laing

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The bat ponies seem actually angry at seing the cyan pony being taking care off. They stop Starry Sky after a moment and told her to let her there on her own. They tell him she can't come where you are going.

Moonglade rise up. She seem a bit conflicted but finally talk slowly, chosing her words: " Before we go meet Lady Tea Agony, I have to warn you: the situation here is a bit... tensed. Lady Tea Agony presence among brought change in our Queen and she is showing sighs, we hope, to a restauration of her former self. The Lunar Guard will always be loyal to Princess Luna. But... for the other ponies... they are seeing the signs in Princess Luna as weakness. We had a few dissidant groups to take care of so far but we fear a change of heart among her guards instead. I am telling because you need to know we will need to be very... stealthy about it. Pegasis, unicorns and earth ponies are trying to find way to discredit us. So please, follow our orders, for your own safety and for Miss Tea Agony safety."

She turn around: " Follow me... I will have to let you go throught a secret passage."

She is going next to the status of a bat pony mare in armor, with a plaque that's say: " The Lunar Guard will remain loyal to the Princesses, even in the darkest of times. ". She press a part on the statue and a part of a wall shift, revealing a staircase.

" Remember, stay silent until we reach her room. And even then, keep your voice down. "

With this last warning, your group goes un a serie of stairs and corridor that seem to be hidden within the wall of the castle. You hear sound on the other sides from time to time but overral, the ambiance is quiet.

As you climb a final staircase that end to a empty corridor, you finally hear... a scream. That voice is undeniable Tea Agony and she is screaming in pain! She is on the other side of the wall!

In the same moment, A door open and the light inside the room is blinding you all from being in the darkness from a bit too long...

Spoiler: make also a Mind roll to perceive what is going on (TN 10 for Deepwood, TN 7 for the others):
    Show
    On the other side of the wall, you hear a mare say while Tea Agony is screaming: " One last push! You can do it! ". You understand she is giving birth!

Those who fail the roll are free to panic or treat it as she is being tortured lol

Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-21 at 06:36 PM.

12. - Top - End - #312

Tailwind had a lot of questions, but tried to repeat them in her head so as to not forget, doing her best to comply with the General's orders, thinking them at least honest and good-intended.

Something about this all still felt wrong, somehow.

She had to suppress a gasp as the maid heard a scream of agony from Agony.

Mind
    (2d6+2)[3][5](8) 10
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-01-21 at 07:01 PM.

13. - Top - End - #313

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    The bat ponies seem actually angry at seing the cyan pony being taking care off. They stop Starry Sky after a moment and told her to let her there on her own. They tell him she can't come where you are going.
    Starry Sky hands over the unconscious pegasus, saying I meant no disrespect.
    " Remember, stay silent until we reach her room. And even then, keep your voice down. "
    It shall be so, Lady...Moonglade, yes?
    As you climb a final staircase that end to a empty corridor, you finally hear... a scream. That voice is undeniable Tea Agony and she is screaming in pain!
    Starry sky inhales sharply at the screaming sounds. While he wants to be quiet, so as not to disrespect the general who has been nothing but kind, but it would seem that a pony is screaming in pain!! Quietly, he asks the general What is going on? Why is a pony screaming? Is that Lady Tea Agony?
    It sounds like a pony is being tortured, but he doesn't want to repeat the same reckless insanity that caused him to jump straight to the attack for no reason earlier...he would wait to hear Moonglade(or any other pony who knows what's going on)'s explanation before acting.
    Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    (2d6)[3][1](4) + 2 {6} Arrgh, I hope Starry Sky doesn't fail this roll... Ponyfeathers. Curse my damnable luck. I failed it by ONE FLIPPIN POINT! I know what's going on, and it's so obvious...well, Starry Sky's relatively young, I guess...Ugh... Oh well...

Show
    Also, by the way, Starry Sky has no idea what Tea Agony's voice sounds like, as they were switched places in time; thus, they have never met until now.
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-21 at 09:29 PM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: OOC+Stuff directed to Iron Lord
    Show

@Iron Lord. I think Emmerlaus is speaking about BubbleGuard when he speaks about the rude cyan pony. My character is also that color and he doesnt trust any of those ponies.

Time to roll: (2d6+3)[7]

BubbbleGuard realices what is going on in the other room and he gets a bit sick. "I have never been happier about being far away from Tea Agony as I am right now. Luckily I am not responsable for this, Deepwood is. " He sighs in relief.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2018-01-21 at 11:19 PM.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

Deepeood barely listened to all the distractions, that prevented him from getting to Tea Agony.
    All the eay, he grlowled, and barked at ponies to move faster.

Deepwkod squeaked, and buddah like smile of eternal happiness and calm. He laughed, and grabbed the nearest pony and gave him or her kiss on each cheeck.

'It IS my fault." He said happily.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-01-22 at 08:18 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #316

DrowGuy

Deepwood...Is...responsible? Wait... One could almost see the gears turning in Starry Sky's head before he realized what was going on. Well, I feel like a fool. In that case...I think I'll simply stay out here.

Though he doesn't dare say this aloud (as it would be in very poor taste), Starry Sky cannot help but think that "Agony" is a painfully apt name for the mare right now.

Is there anything we can do to help out?

Spoiler: OOC + To DaOldeWolf
    Show
    Firstly, who's closest to Deepwood right now?
    Secondly, @DaOldeWolf: Actually, I'm pretty sure the "cyan" pony mentioned is referring to the unconscious guardpony in a bubble who resembles Rainbow Dash. Starry Sky was carrying her when the batpony guard said that the cyan pony couldn't come where we were going (AKA here). Or did I miss something?
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-22 at 03:34 AM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

17. - Top - End - #317

The need for discretion sounded weird to Astral Glimmer, was the castle their own? Were they unwelcomed guess? Tea Agony's cries snapped the grey unicorn out of her train of thoughts. "Tea?"

Spoiler: Mind: Perception
    Show
    (2d6)[6][3](9) + 2

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Moonglade make sure to remmeber everyone to be be as silent as they can before opening the door...

Once you can see again, you can see inside the room...

It seem... like a rich guest room. Their is two bat ponies near a panting Tea agony and a few wet towels near the bed. The two bat ponies mare seem surprised to see the group but as soon as they see Deepwood, they seem to smile from the deep of their heart. Its the impression you get. One of the mare help Tea AGony rise up on the bed while making a silent gesture motion for you guys. The other mare is holding... a baby bat pony.

He is grey with golden eyes. He let out a loud scream at first but seem to be calming down. Its eyes are close. Its a little guy, a cute healthy foal.

Tea Agony smile of relief seing you guys and make sign for you guys to get closer.

Everypony is so quiet that you hear mumbling outside the room, in the corridor...

Spoiler: Mind Perception check, different TN
    Show

Spoiler: TN 7
    Show
    You see that the room have a painting of ... Sugar Rush?! That can only be her. You also hear the guards outside say something along the line of " ... kill them all "

Spoiler: TN 10
    Show
    You hear the group outside the room more clearly. They say something about overthrowing those darn bat ponies and kill them all. That its the only sure way they wont interfere in killing that cursed Nightmare Moon. A other pony oustide ask the pony who just spoke to shut up in a menacing hush tone before it become quiet in the corridor outside again. As a side note, you notice that their is child toys in the room that seem old but well preserved, as well as a lot of books.

19. - Top - End - #319

DrowGuy

Oh Celestia... Starry Sky's mouth curves into a big smile. He steps back to allow Deepwood a clear path to his loved one and their new foal.

What curious paintings... Starry Sky thinks as he tucks himself into a corner of the room. I wonder if these ponies really are the ancestors for this "Lunar Guard"...

Spoiler: Dem rolls
    Show
    (2d6)[3][2](5) + 2 {7} Apparently this forum's dice just don't like me... Hopefully it'll be enough.

Celestia's fiery left flank. Starry Sky mutters a curse under his breath. He wants to give the guards the benefit of the doubt, especially after his insane outburst earlier, but he does go on guard. Very subtly, he readies his wings to defend the peaceful ponies in the room in case of attack.

Spoiler: Readied Action
    Show
    If anypony makes an actual attack on a pony in the room without a good reason (as far as Starry Sky's concerned), he'll expend a point of Valor to use Show Stopper, preventing anypony from taking any attacking action for one round.
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-22 at 09:37 PM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

20. - Top - End - #320

It brought a smile to Astral's face to find Tea Agony and the new foal in good health. "I'm glad we found you." she said in a low tone before going back near the door to leave space around the new mother for the father.

The Sugar Rush painting and the books hinted to who's room it is .... or was, it wasn't their world but at the same time it looked like their future. The old children toys hinting at something interesting in Sugar's future.

Astral Glimmer's ears perked up hearing the whispers outside and it seemed like trouble, deadly trouble and from the looks of it Starry Sky heard it as well. "Bubbleguard, General, come closer quick. Starry, stay calm, no unprovoked jumping on other ponies." she called out in a hushed voice.

"I have no idea what is going on around here, but some guards outside talked about killing the batponies, and killing somepony named Nightmare Moon.
    We should move ...
    "
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2018-01-23 at 05:49 PM.

21. - Top - End - #321

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DualShadow View Post
    Astral Glimmer's ears perked up hearing the whispers outside and it seemed like trouble, deadly trouble and from the looks of it Starry Sky heard it as well. "Bubbleguard, General, come closer quick. Starry, stay calm, no unprovoked jumping on other ponies." she called out in a hushed voice.
    I'll have you know that was a one-time thing... I'm not normally that crazy,
    though I can understand your concern...

"I have no idea what is going on around here, but some guards outside talked about killing the batponies, and killing somepony named Nightmare Moon.
    We should move ...
    "
    Nightmare Moon? That name sounds familiar... Starry Sky tilts his head in thought for a moment, then shakes the errant idea away.
    I'll make an excuse to leave, so I can check up on what's going on...

Starry Sky speaks up a bit, though he is careful not to startle the foal. Your foal is beautiful, Lady Agony. He then slowly walks out of the room to give the new family (and their friends) some space. He gets out into the hallway.

Show
    Perception roll: (2d6)[1][3](4)
    + 2 {6} Wow, the forum really does hate me... Well, hopefully I won't perceive anything stupid--the fact that Astral Glimmer also heard the thing is reassuring though.
    Also, I'm still readying that action!
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-23 at 02:21 PM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

22. - Top - End - #322
    Troll in the Playground

It brought a smile to Astral's face to find Tea Agony and the new foal in good health. "[COLOR="#A9A9A9"]

"I have no idea what is going on around here, but some guards outside talked about killing the batponies, and killing somepony naked Nightmare Moon.
    We should move ...
    "
    BubbleGuard nods hearing Astral´s warning. If combat was bound to occur, then they need to take action. He knew Deepwood would be able to protect his family if anything occurred and decided to prioritize defenses. "Lets stay close to the doors, in case we might need to hold them off."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #323

Tailwind's ears folded when she heard Astral's warning. Fighting? Why can't ponies resolve their differences using reason and dialogue? Actually managing to lament somewhat quietly.

Rest assured, Miss Agony, no harm shall befall you! She said, quietly trotting towards the door to, if nothing else, add her bodyweight to holding the door.

Mind

(2d6+2)[11]

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood raised the baby with pride in his forelegs. "At last! My little brave warrior!"
    He frowned, noticing, the others, getting worked up for a danger. He hoofed the baby back to Agony. (if she in condition to hold him)
    "I will protect you two, at any cost." he said as in matter of factly tone and kissed her, as he drawn his bow and arrows, preparing an arrow.
    "That is terrible. Can't a pony be happy even for a moment, holding his little warrior? Argh."

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #325

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Tailwind's ears folded when she heard Astral's warning. Fighting? Why can't ponies resolve their differences using reason and dialogue?
    As he trots out the door, Starry Sky hears Tailwind's lament. Rest assured, I intend to try.

Show
    Still readying that action, also I'm actually out in the hallway now.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Moonglade fly up and block the exit path, She wave in clear way to not go out. She point at Tea Agony and Sugar behind most ponies, who seem to be whispering and about to say something.

Sugar Rush: " If everypony is here, shouldn't we just leave? Starswirl warned us that whatever is happening here will... you know..."

In Bubbles care, the compass is almost glowing now but it seem to be altering to two direction now... despise the fact you all have being regrouped. It point both to the window and toward further inside the castle. If Bubbles goes by the window, he will notice that the compass is actually pointing... toward the Moon! A moon with a strange shadowy figure on it that wasn't there in their times!

Tea Agony give a little pinch to her baby foal so that he start crying again. The sound should cover most conversation as long as you stay close to each other. Tea Agony mention:

" Everypony, please. Let's just leave. I learned a lot here and well... I think it would be better for everypony to not know what happened in the future. It's the kind of stuff Master Starswirl warned us about."

Tea Agony look depressed saying this. Sugar Rush seem a bit confused at what to do but seem to not want to stay here. She look at her own portrait on the wall and something seem to give her the willies about it. Like how its possible?

The nurse Ponies also goes beside Moonglade, blocking your way. They dont say a word but look at the group in a apologizing fashion.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-24 at 04:24 PM.

27. - Top - End - #327

DrowGuy

Moonglade fly up and block the exit path, She wave in clear way to not go out. She point at Tea Agony and Sugar behind most ponies, who seem to be whispering and about to say something.
    Could you please allow us to pass? I merely wish to preserve the peace; I heard sompony plotting to kill "Nightmare Moon",
    and I desire to see what they are doing. I cannot allow a pony to be murdered when I could've done something to prevent it.

Sugar Rush: " If everypony is here, shouldn't we just leave? Starswirl warned us that whatever is happening here will... you know..."
    Should we not first try to save an innocent pony from being murdered?
    In Bubbles care, the compass is almost glowing now but it seem to be altering to two direction now... despise the fact you all have being regrouped. It point both to the window and toward further inside the castle. If Bubbles goes by the window, he will notice that the compass is actually pointing... toward the Moon! A moon with a strange shadowy figure on it that wasn't there in their times!
    Starry Sky is distracted for a moment by the glowing of the compass.
    What is the compass doing?
    What is it pointing to?

Show
    That action is still readied.
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-01-24 at 04:21 PM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

28. - Top - End - #328

Whoever this 'Nightmare Moon' pony is must be warned of her impending attack! Surely this could all be resolved with reasoned discussion!

Indeed, perhaps Ms. Moon could inform us how to return a pony from the very moon itself!

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

"We also still need to look for Moon Harvest." Deepwood covered his ears, in pain

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #330

Astral Glimmer nods along as Deepwood mentions Harvest Moon, "We need to focus on our goal. Remember, we don't want to know what can happen in our future. It could have dire consequences that can make things worst."