New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

Thunder Bats! Or Boomer Bats, Lightning Bats? Boombats? I don't know! But I want one! Tailwind exclaimed as she attempted to avoid the creatures' lightning arcs.

Dodge
    (2d6+1)[6]
    Resist
    (2d6+1)[3]
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard prepapred to brace himself. Whatever happened, he was sure of one thing. This is all Deepwood´s fault.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Dodge
    (2d6+3)[14]
    Resist
    (2d6+3)[15]
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Most of you manage to dodge the lighting bolt... except for Astral who manage to push Tailwind away to get hit by the lighting bolt. She fortunatly resist a paralysis effect but her eyes twitch in a uncontrable fashion.

Celestia had use her telekenesis very skillfully to save the wolf pup, including the one who was on Deepwood back, who he forgotten as he was dodging away...

The timberwolf go hide behind the trees behind you, same for the Princesses.

Luna: " Those bats are so mean! What did we do? "

Celestia: " Hey its the middle of the day, maybe they are just grumpy? You know, like Deepwood was gonna become a daddy? "

Luna make a weird face: " I'm never gonna play leapfrog as long as I live... Wait what's that in the branches? "

In your mind, you are happy they don't say more on the matter... The bats actually ignore Deepwood and return to hide the book and seem to... absorb something from it in the aura around it. It looks like rainbow lightning?!

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood clench his teeth. It went worse than he wanted.
    Time for action!
    He flew toward the book, trying to grab it.

body?
    (2d6)[6][3](9)+3
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

"Be careful, we don't know what that is or what it could do to you." BubbleGuard warns Deepwood.
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

Every hair on her body stood up straight from the lightning strike and her tail still had a small trail of smoke coming out of it. "Less wanting more dodging next time please." Astral commented to Tailwind.

"Poke it with a stick first or move it with telekinisis." she added after BubbleGuard as she started to rub her eyes a little bit.

7. - Top - End - #97

Astral!! Tailwind exclaimed in surprise and alarm as the guardspony took the bolt meant for her. You saved me!

Right, the dodging shall be doubled!
    She decreed as the maid awaited the boombats' next move.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood charge the bats, wanting the book...

BOOM!

He get blasted away from both a mix of sonar blast and thunder. Its way stronger this time as he get (4d6)[16] damage of thunder damage AND from the fall as he he sent blasting to the ground. It even leave a small craterimprint on the ground! One of the Timberwolf and the Princesses rush to Deepwood, super worried!

Luna heal Deepwood of (2d6)[11] damage with her magic. The Timberwolf whimper and lick Deepwood face twice before laying down by his side.

Luna have tear falling down after seeing Deepwood will live a other day: " Deepwood dummy! Stop being a guano brain. You could have died! "

Deepwood twitch on the ground in a uncontrollable fashion even as healed.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-26 at 11:15 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

"DEEPWOOD! Are you okay? Can you breath?" BubbleGuard runs concerned and his first instinct is to cast his healing bubbles spell again. He couldnt let Deepwood be in this state. (If Deepwood responds, asume that BubbleGuard immediately hugs him.)

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Healing Bubbles DC 8
    Improved Blaster Caster reduces the DC by (2d6)[8]
    Roll for casting (2d6+3)[13]
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood flicnhed and cringed.
    "Well.. that was a terrible idea..." his eye still twitched, and he gasped as Bubble Guard hugged him.

"HELP! SOMEPOMY POSSESSING BUBBLE GUARD!"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #101

AAAAAAAAH!!! Tailwind howled and wrapped her hooves around Bubble Guard, who in turn was hugging Deepwood.

The power of Harmony compels you! The power of Harmony compels you!

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

"Gah! Calm down, I am fine. I am fine. " BubbleGuard declares trying to breath while locked down by Tailwind. He had released Deepwood in the meantime.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood still cringed and twitched.
    "Prove it!"

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Celestia look confused: " Why would Bubbles be possessed? Wasn't he always caring about the Staff? I think he just thought you were about to die," Then she actually pull Deepwood ears with her telekenesis: " ...just like me in fact. What were YOU thinking?! "

Celestia clearly try to look vexed but it just look... adorable. And shes not pulling Deepwood ear even that hard even.

Luna just isnt sure what to do now and look at everyone with curiosity.

15. - Top - End - #105

That you care, there is no doubt! Yet such an outward display is truly unlike you, High Chancellor Bubbles! Tailwind explained to Bubble Guard. We cannot be too careful, the point has been made! That was a most reckless and dangerous of maneuvering Deepwood, and I shall lay all due praise for it! You possess the bravery that legions would find lacking, and I love you for it (platonically!) We have already won this trial, Starswirl the Bearded is practically returned to us, already! Metaphorically speaking.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

"I am not really sure how but I am sure this is your fault, Deepwood." BubbleGuard complains. "We need to be more careful. We dont need to crazy magic ponies running in the woods."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

17. - Top - End - #107

Astral Glimmer looked as Deepwood was sent back by thunder and lightning. "I told you to poke with a stick or try telekinesis!" she barked not too worried about the ranger.

"I'm pretty sure that bats aren't supposed to have magical books so we need to retrieve it. How about I distract them, draw them away so you guys can take it? Maybe Celestia and Luna can just grab it with magic?"
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-10-28 at 05:44 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood struggled up to his hooves.
    'Umf. You are terribly kind." His ear twitched from Celestia's yell.
    "Well, I know it's somehow my fault." he admitted.
    "So.. I terribly need to fix it, no matter what the cost." he blinked.
    "And umm.. brave, is very diplomatic way to describe it Tailwind..."

"Sometimes, I wonder if you Astral, would be less terrible commander than me.." he grumbled.
    "Maybe you, Bubble, can trap it with one of your bubbles.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #109

The sternness she had just expressed at Deepwood faded away like shaky autumn leaves in the middle of a tornado "Noooooooo! Nuh uh,
    no way, not happening again. I remember last time I was in charge while you were away. Leadership is all yours!
    "

"But you're right. BubbleGuard could isolate the book from the bats no? I can draw them away, or at least have them discharge their lightning at me."

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

You hear wails coming from the bats above and Celestia chuckle and say happily: " There, happy now? "

She make levitate the book that was in the tree in front of your nuzzles. Their is a flicker of electric energy that quickly vanish as you look at it.

Above, their seem to be a strange reaction from the bats. The rainbow lightning seem to explode and ... zap them!

You have to brace yourself from the gust of wind provoqqued by the explosion but its nothing serious.

A flock of rainbow bats seem to dispurse from the tree. the apples from the tree seem to have a strange methamorphosis since the book is gone. They are now of every colors of the rainbow.

The book is written in a language from ancient time. Those who dont know Old Ponish can't read it

The Timberwolves however seem less nervous now that the bats are gone.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-10-30 at 09:39 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

"That was... Unexpected. Terribly fine job, rascal!" Deepwood praised Celestia.
    "Bubble Guard.. Can you read it?"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

"Not really my area of expertise. Maybe Cornucopia could be of assistance here." BubbleGuard declares annoyed.
    Last edited by DaOldeWolf; 2017-10-31 at 12:18 AM.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

"Then, maybe me and Astral, will keep on our search, and you and the else, will go fetch Cornucopia?'

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #114

Astral Glimmer was quite impressed with Celestia's handling of the situation. A good sign for their future she was guessing.

"Rainbow apples, we'll have to ask Sugar Rush later, I'm sure if someone can make something delicious out of them its her!"

She looked over at the book quite intrigued by it but was quickly distracted "The monster that attacked the wolves could still be around,
    I think it would be better to not split up.
    "

Spoiler: Mind Roll
    Show
    (2d6)[2][2](4) + 2
    Last edited by DualShadow; 2017-10-31 at 07:44 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Magnificent! Electricity resulting in exotic fruit? I simply MUST have one, yet my desires remain suppressed! Surely if we are the first to identify such phenomenon, I shall presume to name them! I christen these fruit to be: Blast Apples! A most magnificent of rings unto its name!

I concur, united we are mighty!
    Tailwind boomed as she attempted to extract a Blast Apple. I believe the rule is: "Don't split the party."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood sighed.
    'It's terribly adorable, but what are we supposed to do with the book?'

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind successfully get a Zap Apple. Nobody recognize the book.

The mother Timberwolf suddenly bark. As you look in the direction of where she is looking, you see one adventurous Timberwolves pup come out of behind the tree... holding a saddlesack in his mouth?

You all recognize the pattern on it but Luna say it first: " Hey it's Starswirl saddlebag! Their is cutie mark on it! "

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

'Well that suspisoucly convinent. We should be prepared for the worse.' Deepwood grumbled.
    he barked to the wolves.
    'Arfff, grrr woof woof?'

Spoiler: Translation
    Show

'This thing belong to our Alpha. But our noses are weak, could you please help us track him?

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The mama wolve bark something to Deepwood then go grab her pup. Celestia levitate the book in the saddlebag and ask: " I cant keep levitating this. Who wanna hold it?"

Spoiler: Squirrel Speak
    Show
    That's what we planned to do but my kid went ahead without me noticing

As you bypass the few apples trees there, You suddenly arrive in a giant cavity in teh ground. A huge hole... with grass reasing up to the border! Its so long, like tree, that it look like a small pond made of grass.

The edge is a sharp slope into it. The Timberwolves turn around, clearly taking their distance in a obvious way to show they do not want to go in there.

Spoiler: Squirrel speak from mama wolf
    Show
    Your alpha is in there. By respect to the peace treaty, we wont hurt him but that's as far as we will go.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-03 at 04:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    The mama wolve bark something to Deepwood then go grab her pup. Celestia levitate the book in the saddlebag and ask: " I cant keep levitating this. Who wanna hold it?"
    "I will gladly take over the book carrying duty. I used to be the castle librarían before Cornucopia." BubbleGuard declares proudly.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores: