New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

"Starswirl!" Astral Gimmer gasped. "Yes she is safe don't worry about her for now. But you, you are fused with the land itself!
    What happened?
    "

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

"Master! Are you alright?" BubbleGuard declares worried and goes ahead to answer to Starswhirl. "She or he is fine."
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

3. - Top - End - #153
    Colossus in the Playground

Your spell was a glorious success, alas your sacrifice was demanded of it! Tailwind observed before her mind turned to the crater itself, and its uncannily flesh-like qualities.

Where....ARE we, exactly, and why is the ground so...hairy?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood tried to leash the flea!
    (2d6)[5][3](8)+3

Deepwood stared at Starswirl.

"This... is.. terrible. How are we fixing it?'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood can't find a way to leash the flea easily but his little wooden puppy friend catch it as it try to bounce away like a bullet and is more then happy to keep it in his mouth as you go along...

======

Starswirl continue soon enough, each words spoken very slowly: " Ans...wers... la...ter... please... kill... fleas... cant... even... scratch... tor...ture... please... magic... cant... please..."

You actually see a tear from his wooden eyes fall off... This tone is imploring, like he is in pain.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-15 at 03:38 AM.

6. - Top - End - #156

With a stomp of her hoof Astral Glimmer declares her intention in a manner very close to Tailwind's usual tone "Ponies! We know what we have to do!
    That odd creature that has been stalking us must be vanquished!
    "

"Celestia, Luna and the wood wolf must be protected during our fight though."

7. - Top - End - #157

At once! Tailwind booms, raising a hoof imperiously. Yet I must point out: His exact words were 'fleas!'

I shall take watch from above, point to where I see those overgrown monsters! The wolves hunt magnificently, allow them to lend us their aid!

Tailwind scanned the area, looking for any rustling of 'grass' to point out the location of any fleas.

Spot
    (2d6+2)[10]

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood nodded, leading the pups for hunt.

Harmony with Tailwind

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Thx to Deepwood and his timberwolf pup below, Tailwind can see some brushing grass. Two this time. You cant see them yet but you know where they are.

OCC:

Body rolls everyone if you try to take them on without magic. If you use spells, roll accordingly.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-17 at 06:29 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160

Behold, your quarry, revealed! Tailwind boomed as he pointed to either disturbance in the grass for the others.

Harmony applied to whomever attempts to catch the fleas first.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Using the wood pup guidance, Deepwood try to pounce the flea and squash it.

(2d6)[6][4](10)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #162

Following Deepwood's charge Astral goes for the flea's flank to leave it less room to dodge the ranger's squashing attempt!

Spoiler
    Show
    Harmony on Deepwood's

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard decides to assist in the capture by casting his spell to capture one of them.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Bubble Capture Spell: DC 9 - (2d6)[7]
    Cast:(2d6+3)[5]
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As they attack the giant flea and reveal its body, you realize now it's as big as a bulldog. It also have a strange turf of its behind his head.

The one Deepwood, Tailwind and Astral was focused on got hit big then try to jump away but Tailwind push it back in front of Deepwood, make it land on its head even, revealing its belly and wingling its legs in a attempt to roll over on its legs...

Bubbles proven to be most unlucky. As he try to trap the second one, he actually trap HIMSELF in the capture bubble. (DC 9 Body check to pierce it).

The second one, alerted, jump like a cannonball on the edge of the hole. It land on the rock with a loud nose and making stones fall off the edge in the crater. It wriggle around and finally seem to spot Tailwind and the Princesses. A Murderous bloody aura seem to come from his legs as its preparing its next move...

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood tried to squash the flea.
    (2d6)[5][4](9)+3

"Rascals! Run!"

He looked at Bubble Guard. "Bubble.." he face hoofed.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #166

Astral smiled for a moment at the teamwork but quickly noticed the new flea coming. "Keep on this one!" she told Deepwood before moving near the fillies and Tailwind yelling at the bug "You shall not pass!" The grey unicorn stomped her hoof down and her horn glowed for a moment hoping to challenge the creature and ready to put herself between it and any of the other ponies.

17. - Top - End - #167

What in Equestria IS that thing?! Tailwind exclaimed as the flea suddenly appeared much more...monstrous. She flew down, trying to aid Deepwood in squashing the monster.

Harmony for Deepwood

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    Why did I fail? My roll was a success. Anyway, moving on.....

Strenght roll: (2d6+3)[7]

"Stay on the mission. Forget about me." BubbleGuard orders as he tries to burst the bubble.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Deepwood attack made the flea shell crack and made it dizzy as he stroke near its head. Tailwind arial assault ,by dropping hard on it, made it squash.

As the giant fleas is killed, a weird glowing blood was about to slash everywhere but it seem it was attracted to the ground. Once it touch the ground, it would disappear instantly. The silver/white portion of the air slightly reduce as a result, becoming green again.

However... you hear two panicked cries above your head. Ignoring Astral provocation, the flea jump like a cannonball toward the Princesses as soon as Tailwind charge the flea below.

Tailwind realize her mistake too late. Fortunatly for them, Luna horn glow and they teleported... right under Bubbles, INSIDE his own bubble spell.

Surprisingly, the flea seem to adjust its trajectory in midair... to go still after the fillies?!

As soon as they teleported, its trajectory adjusted. It collided HEAVILY with the giant Bubbles, making it pop in a loud noise... For the giant flea to land on Bubbles back!

Althought the bubble spell acted as a shield, Bubbles have to resist caving in and dropping prone on the Princesses below him from the impact (Body TN 7) and take (1d6)[2] damage.

You have a ominous feeling that those giants fleas... are more trouble then you thought at first.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-24 at 11:03 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170

What monstrous abominations does Starswirl cultivate upon his mane?! Tailwind asked rhetorically, what ever it was, it was not natural, at all! Why were they going after the fillies, exclusively?

Then she remembered, the princesses are as powerful, if not more so than Starswirl, they're attracted to, if not directly feeding on magic!

They're after the princesses! She observed. They may be the culprits behind Starswirl's current state! She then flapped her wings and flew hard at the flea, intent on hitting it hard.

Body
    (2d6+1)[7]

21. - Top - End - #171

"I said that you would not pass!" Astral Gimmer yelled at the creature. Her horn glowed as she casted a spell to hold it down.

Spoiler: Spell
    Show

Shadow Bind
    Target: Individual
    Range: Seen
    Duration: Sustained
    Effect: Animate
    Subject: Body, Shadow
    Spell Level: 8 (Easy, DT 5)
    Description: Tendrils of physical shadow-stuff comes out of the target's own shadow and holds it down.

(2d6)[3][1](4) + 2

22. - Top - End - #172
    Troll in the Playground

"What we need is a plan to get them all in the same place. There is going to keep a lot of chaos coming if we keep trying to just catch one at a time. " BubbleGuard points out to the others.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood groaned. "Not that terrible plan, Bubble Guard." he barked to the Timber pup, trying to sincrenize with him- like sheppered dogs, they are chasing off the fleas attempting to turn them into one hoard.
    He also using the fact they are going toward the princesses, to gathwr them at the same direction.

"Bubble them up!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Thanks to Astral, the giant flea bit its own shadow, before entangling it and making it easy to kill.

Following your plan, the unnamed timberwolf puppy and the Princesses use hit and run tactics to attract the fleas in one place. Their is still 3 of them.

With Tailwind in the sky guiding them, you soon realize the fleas don't understand your speech, fortunatly.

Soon, the 3 of them appear before you... You have one chance to do something before they charge your group, which now have the Princesses in them.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard takes this chance to try and cast his spell one more time. He had to do it if he wanted to keep everyone safe. He knew that Deepwood was right and this was the moment for the truth. He moved his wand and launched his spell. "Here goes nothing!"

Show

Bubble Capture Spell DC 9 - (2d6)[4]
    Casting: (2d6+3)[9]
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

26. - Top - End - #176

Tailwind circled around and flew behind the fleas, intent on corralling the critters together so they couldn't escape Bubble Guard's spell.

Harmony with Bubble Guard.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Three bubbles spell hit the three fleas... They seem unbalanced but unfortunatly, they are able to move them!

Most of them however jump in random direction. It was a strong force but one is hitting Astral for (1d6)[2] damage and the two others hit each other in midair and fall back on the ground.

Their balance is way off however and you have a other turn to do something from from the direction they are trying to jump from, the two who didnt hit anyone were trying to flee in one way and the one who hit Astral seem to wanna flee the other way...

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood frowned,
    "Oh no, you don;t!" he flew after the flea who hit Astral, trying to squash it.

(2d6)[5][6](11)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood frowned,
    "Oh no, you don;t!" he flew after the flea who hit Astral, trying to squash it.

[roll0]+3
    You squash it good! Only 2 fleas remaining...

30. - Top - End - #180

While the fleas were still preoccupied, Tailwind flies away as quick as she could to the thunderstorm Sugar Rush was battling, attempting to pull a piece out of it. Sugar do you mind I must burrow this at once, my thanks, goodbye! She said quickly before flying the small dark cloud back to the hole, where she quickly positioned it above one of the fleas, before bouncing on top of it to zap it with lightning.

Body?
    (2d6+1)[8]