New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Staff IC: Threat IV: Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon tea party!

By the boiling blood of a billion hell-ponies! Tailwind exclaimed as she came well enough to stand up on her own, still uncomfortable, but now less so. Become radiant with my gratitude, Golden Hour! If you will excuse me, I have failed to eat all the fleas, and this shall be rectified shortly! She exclaimed, moving to attempt to resume the competition unless somepony stops her.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood smirked. "You should bite them first...." he glared at the fleas with barely contained gluttony
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony frown: " Fine but you are NOT eating all the fleas. This is Bubbles turn after all."

She make the bag reappear, get Bubbles spoon and present it to Bubbles. She make the bag disappear again, eyeing Tailwind as she does. She dont trust her to not jump and eat all of them.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard closes his eyes and treis not to think about what he is about to eat. He then goes ahead and tries the disgusting gruel put before him. "Try no to think of it...." He keeps repreating to himself.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Body roll: (2d6+3)[10]
    Thanks to linklele for the amazing avvy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jidasfire View Post
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Spoiler: Easydamus result
    Show

Neutral Good Human Paladin/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-15 Dexterity-13 Constitution-14
    Intelligence-16 Wisdom-17 Charisma-14
    Alignment: Neutral Good

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

As Bubbles masticate the mixture, he suddenly realize... it's not that bad! Sure it's not something he especially likes to eat but it's not something as revulsive as he thought once it's in his mouth. His stomach also doesn't react like Tailwind does. For him, it just like he took a spoon full of fish oil. Who knows, if he took this for a few weeks, it wouldn't be that bad?

If Tea Agony is disappointed Bubbles doesnt react like Tailwind, she doesnt show it. However, she is giving a sweet smile to her husband and playfully say: " Say aaaahhhh"... " like he was a little foal.

Golden Hour suddenly voice: " Miss Tailwind, I think you should retire of the competition. Your stomach seem to especially not take it well. I would rather avoid making you do a stomach purge."

Sketch Book also hugs Tailwind: " Please my little whistle, you tried your best. Don't harm yourself further!"

OCC: Tailwind rolled way too low. If it wasnt a freeform competition, I would have give her some damage as well.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-31 at 11:39 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood blushed,but played along, opening a wide mouth.
    Though her ear was perked toward Tailwind with worry.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood blushed,but played along, opening a wide mouth.
    Though her ear was perked toward Tailwind with worry.
    Deepwood was worried the honey would ruin the flea taste, like it usually does. But... he discovered that the bear blood combined with honest actually taste SUPER good! It makes him think of candies!

He enjoy it a lot, it's being a nice surprise for him!

Tea Agony also look back at Tailwind. She try to hide it but she also seem a bit worried: " Tailwind, I also don't think you should continue. Not everypony can handle new types of food so suddenly, especially... this. You have no shame to have on this. "

She wait for Tailwind confirmation before continuing, She dont want her to make her fall the bag of fleas or something from a rash action.

8. - Top - End - #248

Urgh... Tailwind grasped her belly with a foreleg, wrapping her other one around Sketch in a hug, and with support. Though it did feel better than...before, it wasn't nearly at 100%. Your continued support and concern bestows the warmth of a mighty bonfire upon my heart! Yet I cannot allow myself to be so easily beaten! The contest shall continue, and I shall continue in its participation!

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tailwind clearly made Golden Hour angry from his expression, as well as making Sketch Book eyes get moist. The latter let go of her hugs toward Tailwind and refrain from looking at her. He walk towards the stairs, his voice sounding defeated: " I can't watch the rest. I'll go take care of the Princesses."

OCC: ROll Body again everyone. The TN will be higher now. Ing, if Tailwind roll low again, I making her sick for a full week.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard decided to stick with his plan. He couldnt let himself be conscious of the situation. He started repeating the same thing as last time. "I can do this...."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Body roll:(2d6+3)[9]
    On a long enough scale, every OOTS forum discussion turns into a debate about alignment, Miko, or Familicide.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

While Deepwood seem to be eating his second spoon with glee, Bubbles barely manage avoiding vomiting. His stomach make a huge grumble sound and he feel a bit of pain in his stomach. He even sense something coming up but manage to not let it reach its mouth and let it slide back down...

Seeing Bubbles green expression, Tea Agony sigh: " Well that went as expected. Bubbles, you gave your all but Im not sure another spoon of this mixture would be a good idea in your case. You are already turning green. "

OCC: Next time use /rollv to show the two numbers. For carbox crit and carbox fails. If you go next round, which would be the last, the TN will turn to 11 (two more). And while not out of commission, Bubbles know this will probably give him more pain, while Deepwood seem just fine and seem to even like it.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-01 at 09:46 PM.

12. - Top - End - #252

Tailwind frowned when she saw Sketch's and Golden's negative reactions. VERY negative reactions. Clearly I...cannot continue,
    and shall now withdraw from this leg of the competiton with ALL due respect for the remaining competitors!

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sketch Book stop by the stairs, look back at Tailwind. He is relief and it show. He smile at Tailwind and nods to her. He still goes above to make sure the Princesses are not up to some mischiefs.

Golden Hour sigh of relief and is far more verbal: " You made me worried for you Miss Tailwind. Please be more careful about your health! We already have Miss Tea Agony who is sick, we don't want the employes to be all sick in bed. Miss Tea AGony, are you sure we should continue? "

Tea Agony shrug: " I'm not choosing for Bubbles, it's him you have to convince. "

14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine. I concide defeat on this challenge. No point in trying to deny it." BubbleGuard admits to the rest glad not to be eating more fleas even if he had a bit of desire to continue out of pride.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony is delighted aboout Bubbles decision. She kiss her hubby on the cheek and whisper something to him: " You can have teh rest of tyhe fleas after the duels but don't forget to wash your teeth right after! "

She give the bag of fleas to Deepwood after making sure it was closed tightly.

Tea Agony ask aloud: " So, how does a "loudest" pony competition works? "

16. - Top - End - #256
    Titan in the Playground

"Finally!" Deepwood digged with his whole head into the sack

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #257

We shout! Tailwind exclaimed, raising a hoof to the ceiling. YOU all shall judge whose volume shall shatter the heavens themselves! I...strongly recommend acquiring earplugs and retreating to a safe distance!

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea AGony sigh when her husband decide to eat them right away. She shake her head: " Then let's go outside. Bubbles, you asked for duels so you'll have to agree to the consequences we will choose after that. It will involve in you having FUN, be ready for it. "

Golden Hour: " I'll bring earplugs, I'll be right back! "

You go outside, near the gardens...

Golden Hour also bring the honey jar they used earlier: " The honey will sooth your throats if they become sore. At least the first challenge should make it less likely but just to be sure."

OCC: I guess its a other Body roll for everypony LOL
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-05 at 11:23 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Tea AGony sigh when her husband decide to eat them right away. She shake her head: " Then let's go outside. Bubbles, you asked for duels so you'll have to agree to the consequences we will choose after that. It will involve in you having FUN, be ready for it. "

Golden Hour: " I'll bring earplugs, I'll be right back! "

You go outside, near the gardens...

Golden Hour also bring the honey jar they used earlier: " The honey will sooth your throats if they become sore. At least the first challenge should make it less likely but just to be sure."

OCC: I guess its a other Body roll for everypony LOL
    "The loser´s punishment is actually hours of research to create a spell for the gratification of the winner." BubbleGuard explains. "If anything, I will have to come up with some nice spell if I lose but I wont allow myself to taste defeat especially so easily."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

20. - Top - End - #260
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony forwn: " It wasnt what was agreeing on to begin with Bubbles. You will have to endure "fun" time since this is what you wanted to duel against. If you win, you might ask us to do something fun for YOU so the spell research could work as opunishement. But we decide the punishement for you, just like how you decide it for us. The importance is to punish the other in "having fun"... No matter what you consider fun. You cant back down now that you lost once."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-06 at 12:51 AM.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

"I am not really sure what you meant but lets move forward." BubbleGuard shrugs it off more interested in continuing the challenge. Night Shift still wondered about what to pick for the last challenge.
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

22. - Top - End - #262

I shall provide exquisite demonstration! Tailwind cheers. I suggest with all due strength you all retreat to a safe distance!

Once everypony does so, the maid takes a few steps back, taking deep breaths for a few moments before arcing her head back, letting out a titanic roar.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Heart roll to make noise
    (3d6)[5][5][3](13) 17

Body roll to avoid hurting herself
    (2d6)[4][5](9) 10
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-01-08 at 08:56 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

While both Deepwood and Bubbles did their best, this time, the winner was clear: Tailwind.

It was so loud that birds flew away in fear and you could almost see the wall of the castle shaking!

Fortunatly, Deepwood and Bubbles dont feel sour in their throat for having scream so much.

Tea Agony remove her ear plugs once its evident everyone had a round: " I think We have a clear winner. Everyone is fine with that? "

24. - Top - End - #264

Phew! Tailwind gasped, beaming triumphantly. She was actually worried for a moment that she might accidentally injure herself, or damage something brittle. Indeed there were a few paintings that appeared either crooked, or on the floor. Idly, she wondered how far she could be heard, or even if the sound would travel all the way around the world and orbit right back around to be heard again hours later. That would be suitably impressive.

God-Emperor Bubble Guard, barring emergencies of security, proximity, health, or other reasonable, however admittedly infuriatingly nonspecific, reasons that would cause prevention...you must engage in mandatory fun to the satisfaction of Princesses Celestia and Luna every day for a period of no less than one hour! So do I decree! The maid stomps a hoof authoritatively.

Hopefully this will allow Bubbles to loosen up, at least a little bit, while also satisfying his need to protect the castle to a certain extent. After all, the princesses have maximum priority, so his proximity keeps them safe.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Tea Agony nods: " Indeed Tailwind, this seem like a good suggestion. He need to bond with the Princesses just as the rest of the Staff."

She stop, look at Deepwood for a moment. She try her best to smile at him: " And since Sugar Rush promised to have a baby shower this week-end, I propose for my husband and Bubbles to go on a fishing week-end between stallion. Camping, no magical experimentation or anything else Deepwood won't find fun... "

The last words are clearly intended for Deepwood only: " I know you wanted it for a while now. You better go do it now before our little demon is born. "

She seem to receive a other kick in the stomach as she flinch. She grumble, whisper while looking at her tummy: " You just prove me right when you do that."

(No credits but I'll post next episode tonight or tommorow )

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Deepwood smiled for a moment.
    "You are terribly generou And don't worry, after staying alone few weeks in the woods, he won't be very eh... clingy" he paused

"Well, Bubble- will you do it?"

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #267
    Troll in the Playground

BubbleGuard looks annoyed but admits defeat. "Alright, alright. I will comply despite unorthodox resolution. I do have to honour my unicorn reputation and I would never back out of it. Now, I you both will excuse, I have a promise to fulfill which means Deepwood has to take care of the rules for pet caring by HIMSELF."
    or Star Wars.
    Show

Ability Scores:

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Splitting your mane like the timeline

After a good week-end of fishing, Deepwood came back refreshed... with Bubbles shaking with a look of horror on his face. Both shake off any questions about the week-end, one with a smile and with shaking his head violently.

What kind of fishes were they even fishing ?!

The week started like any others in the castle. No major had incident in the castle for a few days and... chaos ensured early today.

It started with a small incident of the Timberwolf puppy stealing a wooden spoon tool for Sugar Rush and the Princesses interventing to try to save it... only to cause more chaos in the kitchen. The Princesses apologized profusily and Sugar made them help her in the kitchen for breakfast to be ready in time.

You were all enjoying breakfast when suddenly, you hear Starswirl voice, screaming in all part of the castle:

" STAFF! COME TO MY OFFICE! ITS A CODE RED! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS... "

You suddenly hear a other voice you never heard before, sounding like a mare: " Huh? Where...Who are you? "

The voices then cut suddenly... Fluctuation of magic suddenly seem to be in the very air you breathe... A strong magic is at hand here!

But before you can even go to the exit... something shocking happen... Tea Agony figure flicker... She look horrifed. It looks like she want to speak but her voice is distorded, you cant figure out what she is trying to say. She try to reach for Deepwood... but... then she's gone, vanishing in thin air before he could grab her.

A sense of deadly crisis fill you all... The Princesses looks scared and they fly to Sugar Rush who take one of them in each arms.

This is not a drill ponies... what do you do?
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-01-15 at 11:05 PM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

"AGOOOOOOONY!' Deepwood screamed with horror, jumping, and landing with his face smashed on the floor.
    He gotten up, his eyes darted everywhere.
    "WHERE YOU?!" He barked, and then squeaked, perking his ears.

Sonar hearing
    [SPOILER]
    (2d6)[4][4](8)+3

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #270

Tailwind was just finishing her coffee when the alert came out. Startled, she did what any sensible mare would do, and swallowed the remaining contents of the mug.

She howled in alarm as she exhaled a jet of flame from the hot liquid as she rocketed out from the dining room in the direction of Starswirl's office.