New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Accessing Torment: Tides Strategy Guide?

I'm finally getting around to playing Torment: Tides of Numenera, and I purchased the Immortal Edition of the game on Steam, but I'm struggling with something before I even start the game itself!

The Immortal Edition comes with a digital Strategy Guide for the game, and I have no idea how to access it or the other digital goodies like the game's soundtrack or the novellas. I can't seem to access them from the game's menu or anything so I'm kind of stuck. How do I find this guide, so I can use it to scratch my obsessive completionist itch? Thank you, in advance, for your advice.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Accessing Torment: Tides Strategy Guide?

I'm pretty sure stuff like that ends up in the game's Steam folder. You can get to it by right-clicking the game in your library, clicking "Properties," then "Browse Local Files."

If it's not there, I know there's a music tab in the library where the soundtracks should be. For the other stuff I'm not sure, but I can look at some of my games tomorrow and find out.
    Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Accessing Torment: Tides Strategy Guide?

I had no idea I could do that in Steam! Thank you for telling me. I found it! Thank you!
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."