Up until my computer burned out, I used to run a gag-a-day stick figure comic called The Untitled Comic Strip. It wasn't much to look at, but a decent number of people used to stop by during the week and I even made it to the top of a few webcomic lists, at least under the comedy header. But then my computer fried and by the time I finally got a new one my domain had lapsed.

A few people have asked me about it since then, although I hadn't given it much thought, but then a little while back I managed to pull all my comics (both released and unreleased) off my old hard drive so I've decided to repost them for those interested. You can find them over here.

I'm mostly using them as a means to try and drive a few readers to a new comic I'm starting (in my signature) so I'll be releasing a few a week rather than all at once. It's going to be a bit of a mixed bag, some that were on the old site, some that I never got to post and even some new ones as the mood strikes me; so if you used to enjoy my insane half-illustrated ramblings, or just want to give them a try now, check it out.