Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: MtG - You Make The Card VI: Posts you control gain hexproof

Quote Originally Posted by LastCenturion View Post
    Isn't that flavor text the on-play sound for some Priest legendary in Hearthstone?
    That doesn't mean it's not really good given the sort of aesthetic lore I'm going for her.

Eye-Zodi by Pinkhaired August. I S E E Y O U.
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Haha - I'm actually fine if in a 5 player game you are able to convince everybody to demolish one player's library.
    It doesn't need that much convincing, that is the problem, and you can easily use it multiple times. Let's say one player plays goodstuff and the others play more synergy based decks, then it makes more sense to pick the goodstuff deck. And being able to cast him from the command zone, and possibly even play blink, turns the game not into a proper game but a reality TV style vote who gets thrown out of the game.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lim-Dűl's Sight 3U
    Enchantment R
    Whenever you lose life, for each 1 life you lost, draw a card. (Damage dealt to you causes you to lose life.)
    "Open the gates within your mind, and bid knowledge to enter."
    - Lim-Dűl the Necroprophet

Card mechanics inspired by Oath of Lim-Dűl, flavor text is based on Abyssal Specter's Ice Age printing

Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Y'know, technically "Inject" isn't infect, since the reminder text shows it doesn't give -1/-1 counters in combat. Which just makes it Poisonous, instead. And yes, hanging out with Homestuck/MTG people, the Vraska/Vriska comparison has been noted before, especially since Vraska seems headed for a redemption arc, or at least a lighter shade of gray arc.
    Inject isn't poisonous either: Poisonous deals damage to a player based on the mechanic's level, and a poisonous creature still inflicts normal damage to a player in addition to the poison counters. In comparison, a creature with inject adds poison counters based on its power and doesn't reduce the target's life total upon hitting.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2017-09-28 at 05:40 PM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Inject isn't poisonous either: Poisonous deals damage to a player based on the mechanic's level, and a poisonous creature still inflicts normal damage to a player in addition to the poison counters. In comparison, a creature with inject adds poison counters based on its power and doesn't reduce the target's life total upon hitting.
    I wrote the reminder text to reflect an ability that still deals damage, then gives the opponent that many counters. It's effectively short for, "Poisonous X, where X is this creature's power." Theoretically, this could be useful if we wanted to make a card that would fit into an Infect deck without sabotaging a non-infect strategy in limited.

Also, I made it up for silly joke card that wasn't even worth entering??
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2017-09-29 at 11:35 PM.
    Leo, Minnie, Jek-Jek, Timmy.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: LastCenturion
    Show
    Memnarch Reforged -- 8
    Legendary Planeswalker -- Memnarch -- MR
    +2: Gain control of up to one target artifact.
    -4: Target nonland permanent becomes an artifact until the beginning of your next upkeep.
    -15: Permanents target player controls become artifacts and lose all other types and abilities. (This effect doesn't end at the end of turn)
    This doesn't really feel any different from regular Memnarch. Even ignoring that, his ultimate is hard to gauge. From the way I'm reading it, it may as well just say "You win the game" because your opponents permanents are now functionally worthless.

Spoiler: Bucky
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Avacyn Penitent 1WW
    Legendary Creature - Angel R
    Defender, Flying
    If Avacyn Penitent or a creature blocked by Avacyn Penitent would deal damage to a Human, redirect that damage to Avacyn Penitent.
    Having renounced her spear and her guardianship, Avacyn atones for her arrogance one person at a time.
    4/4
    I like the flavor, it's just that the card itself feels very bland. I'm not sure what kind of deck one would actually use this in.

Spoiler: ben-zayb
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Hidetsugu Bloodbound 2WW
    Legendary Planeswalker - Hidetsugu M
    +3: Until your next turn, damage that would be dealt to any number of permanents or players is dealt to you or ~ instead.
    -X: ~ deals X damage to target creature if it attacked or blocked since your last turn.
    -16: You gain an emblem with "Whenever a permanent you control deals or is dealt damage, you gain that much life."

Not exactly capital G good, but it's an alternate version where his blood magic fits better with a more proactively defensive Hyozan Blood Oath
    This is an interesting twist. I do like the twist, the card itself just doesn't strike me. The Ultimate is too much effort for a hypercharged lifelink.

Spoiler: Beelzebub1111
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
    Soul of Yawgmoth 3BBB
    Legendary Creature - Spirit God MR
    Indestructable, Infect
    +2/+2 for each color among permenants your opponents control
    2/2
    "He is not the hero New Phyrexia wants, but the one it deserves"

Using a loose definition of Redeemed here, a specter of his former self, born of his tomb on Urborg to reclaim what is rightfully his from the Praetors, the pretenders to his throne,
    Honestly, my main problem with this card is, it feels like it doesn't DO anthing. Best case scenario, your opponent has all 5 colors, and you get an undercosted Blightsteel colossus without trample. It just doesn't give me the feeling of badass that an even partially reincarnated Yawgmoth should.

Spoiler: mythmonster
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Nicol Bolas, Cunning Mentor- 2UBR
    Planeswalker- Bolas (MR)
    +2: Creatures you control get +2/+0 and gain haste until end of turn.
    0: Until end of turn, whenever a creature you control deals damage to a player, draw a card.
    -3: Target creature gets -4/-4 until end of turn and you gain 4 life.
    -9: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control can't be blocked."
    Loyalty: 5

So, Nicol Bolas still has the same types of powers, but he uses them to train people instead of plot against the Multiverse (though he's probably not the nicest mentor). Might mess with the abilities some to make it a bit more powerful and Bolas-y.
    I get the feeling that, if this were printed, it would be another Nicol Bolas I can't use because I don't like his art.

Besides that, while his ultimate feels like it could use a bit more punch, I do really like this design.

Spoiler: Silent_Interim
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Eldrazi Pariah 3
    Creature- Eldrazi U
    Whenever a player casts a colorless Eldrazi spell, you may have Eldrazi Pariah deal 1 damage to that player.
    When the Eldrazi are cut off from the swarm, they usually simply wither and die. For some reason, this one didn't.
    2/3
    Why Colorless? There are eldrazi spells with colors, and it's not as if this doesn't punish you for playing more than one of it already.

I like the flavor, the card itself just leaves me cold.

Spoiler: mystic1110
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Jin-Gitaxias, World's Benefactor 3UU
    Legendary Creature — Praetor M
    Flash.
    When Jin-Gitaxias, World's Benefactor enters the battlefield each player exiles the top ten cards of one of his or her opponents' libraries face down. Each player may look at and cast cards he or she exiled with Jin-Gitaxias, World's Benefactor, and may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast those spells.
    True knowledge is only true when everyone benefits.
    3/5
    This card is just broken, there's no getting around it. It's a card that in a multiplayer game, can result in the whole table killing you for a card you played. Something like that should rarely, if ever, be built into a card by itself.
    Spoiler: Ninjaman
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Urabrask, the Secluded - 4RR
    Legendary Creature - Preator - M
    Whenever a creature you control attacks, Urabrask, the Secluded deals 1 damage to defending player.
    Whenever a creature attacks you or planeswalker you control Urabrask deals 1 damage to that creature's controller.
    6/5

From an alternate reality where Urabrask joined the Mirrans, causing them to win the war.
    This isn't a bad card by any means, and it's absolutely one I would try to pick up if it were every released. Good design.

Spoiler: Sgt. Cookie
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Kalitas, Champion of Ghet 2BB
    Legendary Creature - Vampire Warrior
    Whenever another non-token creature you control would die, you may exile it instead. If you do, create a token that is a copy of that creature except it is a black Vampire image addition to its other types.
    2B, Sacrifice another creature: Put 2 +1/+1 counters on target vampire you control.
    This card, unfortunately, is impossible to judge without a power and toughness or rarity, sorry.

Spoiler: Gauntlet
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet View Post
    Nahiri, Reforger of Zendikar - 2WWR

Legendary Planeswalker - Nahiri - Mythic

Art: Nahiri standa, feet planted firmly on the ground, in front of a huge fortress with a hedron-like texture. She holds one of her white-hot stone blades out at her side, its tip embedded in the stone at her feet.

+1: Search your library for an Equipment card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.

+1: Put an Equipment card from your hand onto the battlefield. Until end of turn, it has 'Equip 1'.

-1: Until the beginning of your next upkeep, Equipped creatures you control get +2/+0 and gain Vigilance and Indestructible.

-8: Return any number of target permanent cards from your graveyard to the battlefield. They gain haste until end of turn.

Loyalty: 4

It's a Nahiri who, rather than go to Innistrad and blow all of Sorin's stuff up, instead stays on Zendikar and fights back against the Eldrazi.
    I really like this card. I'm just sad that it's missing the text "Can be your commander"

Spoiler: Blue Ghost
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    Sedris, the Steadfast 2WW
    Legendary Creature - Human Soldier (R)
    Vigilance
    Whenever a creature card would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, instead exile it and gain 2 life.
    "Though the darkness encroaches, Sedraxis will not fall as long as I draw breath."
    4/4
    While I like the flavor, part of a card is excitement, and I don't find this very exciting. There's nothing necessarily wrong with it, I just don't see a niche for it in anything I would want to play, personally,
    sorry Blue.
    Spoiler: Ionbound
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ionbound View Post
    Gisela, Reforged by Light-1WWRR

Legendary Creature-Angel-MR

Flying, Double Strike

Whenever a source you don't control deals damage to you or a creature you control, it's controller takes that much damage.

No sword is broken forever

3/5
    This is an interesting twist on Gisela. It might even be a little bit broken, though I'm not entirely sure about that.

Spoiler: TurboGhast
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Lim-Dűl's Sight 3U
    Enchantment R
    Whenever you lose life, for each 1 life you lost, draw a card. (Damage dealt to you causes you to lose life.)
    "Open the gates within your mind, and bid knowledge to enter."
    - Lim-Dűl the Necroprophet

Card mechanics inspired by Oath of Lim-Dűl, flavor text is based on Abyssal Specter's Ice Age printing
    First, this card should definitely be black, not blue.

Second, even disregarding that, the card itself is bonkers. It's not as broken as Necropotence or Yawgmoth's bargain, but it's an effect that should never be printed. This is one of those cards I can see getting banned within a matter of months in several formats because of the way people break it in half.

Spoiler: Eternis
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Eternis View Post
    The Brothers United 4UUBR
    (Urza and Mishra)
    Planeswalker - Brothers
    +3: Until the start of your next turn, whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, deal 1 damage to that creature for each artifact you control.
    -2: Create a token that's a copy of target artifact you control.
    -9: You get an emblem with "Whenever you cast an artifact spell, you may create a token that's a copy of that card."
    I have a similar problem with this that I do with Soul of Yawgmoth, in that it just doesn't feel properly representative of the people it's supposed to represent. The other issue is, for how much you pay, you get very little out of any of its abilities. Its best ability is probably the -2, and there are just better ways to do that.

Spoiler: Jormengand
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Emeria, The Sky Asunder 12
    Legendary Creature - Eldrazi God MR
    Creatures you control have flying.
    When Emeria, the Sky Asunder attacks, you may return up to six target creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield.
    When Emeria enters the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle her into your library.
    12/12

Spoiler: The others...
    Show
    Cosi, The Land's Ravager 8
    You may cast spells as though they had flash.
    When Cosi, The Land's Ravager attacks, you may draw up to four cards.
    When Cosi enters the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle him into your library.
    8/8

Ula, The Endless Sea 10
    Creatures you control have trample.
    When Ula, the Endless Sea attacks, you may have him fight up to five target creatures an opponent controls.
    When Ula enters the graveyard from anywhere, shuffle him into your library.
    10/10
    Art is too creepy, 1/10, would not look at again.

This is a really nice design, and if it ever came out, I would almost immediately make a commander deck around it. It's not even that powerful relative to other Eldrazi titans.

Spoiler: LaZodiac
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Atraxa, Mirrodin's Song WUBRG
    Legendary Creature - Angel (MR)
    Flying, Vigilance, Lifelink, Haste
    Whenever you cast a creature spell, that creature enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter for each color of mana spent to cast it
    5/5
    "Behold, the glory of a new Sun!"
    Why did you have to use that flavor text, screw you Lyra Sunshard and all the games I lost because of yooooou.

Okay, ignoring that for a moment, it just doesn't feel all that different from Regular Atraxa. It doesn't feel like I get anything more out of that extra color, from a mechanic or fluff standpoint.

Spoiler: TGVA8889
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Tezzeret the Just 2WU
    Legendary Planeswalker - Tezzeret
    +1: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target creature you control. It becomes an artifact in addition to its other types.
    -2: Create 2 1/1 Servo artifact creature tokens. Put a +1/+1 counter on each artifact you control.
    -7: Any number of target artifacts become 5/5 artifact creatures. You get an emblem with "Artifacts you control get +3/+3 and have indestructible and hexproof."
    This is one of the best designed cards in the contest, I think. It doesn't necessarily feel all that much different from regular Tezzeret, is the only reason it's not number 1.

Spoiler: Honorable mentions
    Show
    Mythmonster, Jormengand, Ninjaman, TGVA8889, Ionbound.
    Spoiler: The Winner
    Show
    Gauntlet, with Nahiri Reforger of Zendikar

Sorry that my critique is not very in-depth. It's 2 AM, and I just found out, I have a 2,500 point Warhammer match to worry about tomorrow.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

I think that's a fair critique of my card. I was trying to make Tezzeret if he was himself but leaned more white instead of black, so he's very leaning towards being just Tezzeret but less of a jerk. I tried to lean his abilities towards helping others through improvement rather than trying to control things for his own personal gain, but man is designing cohesive planeswalkers hard.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    5e: Orianna OOC IC
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Why Colorless? There are eldrazi spells with colors, and it's not as if this doesn't punish you for playing more than one of it already.

I like the flavor, the card itself just leaves me cold.
    Point of order: It doesn't punish you for playing multiples. It's a choice- you may have it deal damage to you. The rest of the critique is fair, just wanted to point that out.
    I go by them/they/their pronouns, but I'm comfortable with he/him/his or she/her/hers.

Spoiler: STUFFS
    Show
    Yes... continue ignoring me... exactly as planned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    'Kay! Ignoring a ninja never hurt anyone.

Being terrible at being a wolf since always.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Point of order: It doesn't punish you for playing multiples. It's a choice- you may have it deal damage to you. The rest of the critique is fair, just wanted to point that out.
    Ah, missed that.

Like I said, it was 2 AM.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okay then everyone, your next challenge is:

Create an Aura or Equipment which costs something other than mana, either to cast or to attach.

You only need one alternate cost (so 3 to cast, equip- sacrifice a creature is fine). Costs can include mana too.
    Last edited by Gauntlet; 2017-10-01 at 07:59 AM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Babaylan, Soul Feaster 4BB
    Legendary Enchantment Creature - Demon M
    Menace
    Bestow--Sacrifice three nontoken creatures
    Enchanted creature has menace
    At the beginning of each end step, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ or enchanted creature for each creature that died this turn.
    6/6

Not sure if Bestow's wording would make this work, but this is the tentative idea.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2017-10-02 at 08:53 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Mortality Vein 3BBB
    (Image of an elf falling to the ground, eyes turned white and fingers wracked with agony; an undulating, fog-like black column twisting off into the sky)
    Enchantment - Aura (R)
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature gets -X/-X, where X is your life total.
    When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, you may pay 3 life. If you do, return it to the battlefield attached to target creature.
    Life itself casts a shadow.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Does it have to cost something else or can it have an alternative cost and a regular cost?
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2017-10-02 at 02:14 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.

Extended signature

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Does it have to cost something else or can it have an alternative cost and a regular cost?
    Alternative costs are fine.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

Shroud of Souls - 1B
    Enchantment - Aura - U
    Enchant creature.
    You may sacrifice a black creature instead of paying Shroud of Souls' mana cost.
    Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each creature card in your graveyard.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

15. - Top - End - #45

Worked Edge -- 1
    Artifact -- Equipment -- R
    Level Up
    Equipped creature has "T, Exert this creature, unequip Worked Edge: Put a level counter on Worked Edge."
    Equip 2
    Level 4-6: Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has first strike.
    Level 7+: Equipped creature gets +5/+5, has double strike, and has vigilance.
    Equip: Remove a level counter from Worked Edge.

EDIT: Removed level 2-4 (giving equipped creature +1/+0, made level 5-6 into level 4-6, reduced toughness boost for levels 4-6 from +3 to +0.
    Last edited by LastCenturion; 2017-10-02 at 09:21 PM.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Legion Bloodspear 3
    Artefact - Equipment U
    Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and Lifelink.
    Equip - Pay 2 life
    Blood for blood. Life for life.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Worked Edge -- 1
    This looks like it runs out of space on the card; Level Up cards are generally limited to base plus two tiers.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground

Sword of Fine Edges
    Artifact - Equipment MR
    You may casy ~ by paying any ammount of life.
    Equip - pay 1 life
    Equiped creature gets +x/+x where X is equal to 10 minus your current life total

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Gifts of the Past 3G
    Enchantment - Aura (U)
    Enchant creature you control
    Enchanted creature gets +3/+3.
    When Gifts of the Past is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may exile it with 2 time counters on it.
    Suspend 2 - G
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2017-10-03 at 06:26 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    This looks like it runs out of space on the card; Level Up cards are generally limited to base plus two tiers.
    Good catch; edited. Thank you.
    LGBTitP
    Proudly Founded Team 2

"Everyone starts off making garbage.
    If you finally make something halfway
    decent, it'll be the best day of your life."
    Nehra, inventor

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Treacherous Confines 2W
    Enchantment - Aura C
    Enchant Creature
    Enchanted creature can't attack or block.
    Sacrifice a creature: Attach Treacherous Confines to target creature.
    A sentence in Ostrograd does not have a set length. Prisoners can only hope that someone more dangerous will one day be condemned to replace them.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2017-10-03 at 01:04 AM.
    Leo, Minnie, Jek-Jek, Timmy.

22. - Top - End - #52

Cairn Transformation UB
    Enchantment - Aura R
    As an additional cost to cast ~, exile three cards from your graveyard.
    Enchant creature
    If a creature card with flying was exiled with ~, enchanted creature has flying. The same is true for first strike, double strike, deathtouch, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, protection, prowess, reach, trample, and vigilance.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Bloodsoaked Boots 3
    Artifact - Equipment R
    Bloodsoaked Boots arrives with two charge counters on it.
    Equipped creature has +2/+0 and haste
    When equipped creature dies, gain 3 life and put a charge counter on Bloodsoaked Boots.
    Equip 5 or remove a charge counter from Bloodsoaked Boots.

Arrives is a new keyword for "enters the battlefield"
    Last edited by Bucky; 2017-10-11 at 11:18 AM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

When can we expect grading?

25. - Top - End - #55

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    When can we expect grading?
    Tomorrow or Thursday.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Banned

Golemsong, the Traveller's Blade 5
    A greatsword with the open palm symbol of the planeswalkers on it.
    Legendary Artifact Planeswalker - Golemsong Equipment MR
    +1: You may equip Golemsong to target creature. If you don't, until your next turn, equipped creature gets +4/+2 and has first strike.
    -3: Until your next turn, equipped creature gets +6/+3 and has first strike and trample.
    -6: Until your next turn, equipped creature gets +8/+4 and has first strike, trample and "Whenever this creature deals damage to a player, that player loses the game."

(The type line would take up an extra line to accommodate all those types - this would probably be a feature of multiple cards in the set.)

27. - Top - End - #57

Radiant Renewal X W/G
    Sorcery U
    X may not be greater than 20.
    Target player(s) gain X life
    Overload W/G (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with "each.")

In case it is not obvious the alternate cost is your opponent(s) gaining just as much life as you.

The X may not be greater than 20 part is there to stop decks that don’t care about their opponent’s life total(such as mill or poison counter decks), or exist to go infinite from paying the Overload Cost and making X an arbitrarily large number.

Managed to forget about the Aura or Enchantment part. I will post again if I have an idea that actually meets the challenge.
    Last edited by somethingrandom; 2017-10-12 at 05:21 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by somethingrandom View Post
    Radiant Renewal X W/G
    Sorcery U
    Overload W/G (You may cast this spell for its overload cost. If you do, change its text by replacing all instances of "target" with "each.")

In case it is not obvious the alternate cost is your opponent(s) gaining just as much life as you.

The X may not be greater than 20 part is there to stop decks that don’t care about their opponent’s life total(such as mill or poison counter decks), or exist to go infinite from paying the Overload Cost and making X an arbitrarily large number.
    But not to stop someone from spending one mana to gain 20 life against a burn deck.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Extended signature

29. - Top - End - #59
    Banned

Also, challenge does say aura or equipment.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by somethingrandom View Post
    Radiant Renewal X W/G
    Sorcery U

Turn 1) Raging Goblin
    Turn 2) Rain of Gore
    Turn 3) This for 19 and win.
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2017-10-11 at 10:03 AM.