New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Fantasy Tropes/Cliches that Annoy You

Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    As was mentioned, Scandinavians showed up in the Byzantine Empire. Think they brought any locals back home with them from time to time? (Voluntarily or not.)

Europe was hardly a gated community.

If you're going for 'Historical Accuracy', that's excusable. But insisting that Generic Fantasyland has to be whites-only will get anyone who does it a well-deserved side-eye.
    Most inhabitants of Byzantium were white. Which is also true for nearly every country that had significant trade contacts with or was regularly raided by Vikings.

Even your link is full of Arabs (white) and Iranians (also white) and examples of Roman legionairies in Britain (wrong time and wrong area) because even with very hard looking it was basically impossible to find enough examples for a "Black Viking" article that doesn't present those as really really exotic.

Even nowadays after globalisation, when travel around the world is easy as never, after millions of people moved from the former colonies to Europe, where language barriors are comparably easy to overcome, global corporations and organisations are common, even nowadays most European nations have a black population of around 1 percent or even lower. And those few are nearly always living in the cities. In the countryside you might find 1 black person in a thousand or in ten thousand. It is not unheard of for an adult European seeing a real life black person for the first time, especcially in eastern Europe.

You might want to add a factor of another 10 for the significantly less well connected middle ages and have one black person per 10000-100000 as a good guess for Scandinavian villages.
    Last edited by Satinavian; 2017-10-21 at 03:18 PM.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    This is more of something that has appeared in more modern fantasy works (And although I love the game, Skyrim is guilty of it). But dragons that are more of mini-bosses to the hero(es) than actual threats. In older fantasy works and in older RPGs (like D&D) dragons were scary and could destroy anyone easily if you took them head on, and I think it should stay that way.

In fact, I think Skyrim is the biggest offender (There's no reason to attack Elder Scrolls as a whole, the only seen dragon in other games was
    Spoiler: Oblivion Spoiler
    Show
    Martin Septim when he turned into a dragon as Akatosh to fight Mehrunes Dagon
    ). The dragons land on the ground to be beaten to death while they could easily breathe fire on ice on the pesky mortals until they fall down.
    To be fair to Skyrim, the player character is also a dragon (at least, in a spiritual sense), so it's reasonable that they're able to face dragons on a more or less even footing.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    Ever since I saw it as a little kid, I've appreciated Flight of Dragons's explanation for dragon flight and dragon fire. (They're hydrogen balloons and they have a spark plug organ in their mouths that ignites the hydrogen when they exhale.) It doesn't work for every dragon, but it's a fun explanation nonetheless.
    I believe this was also how dragons worked in Discworld. They had a distressing tendency to blow themselves up (except for the high magic true dragon type dragons who had seperate issues with existing on the material plane)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPhyre View Post
    I'll admit to preferring "This culture is loosely inspired by [real world culture X]" to "Not!X." To me the distinction lies in how close and intentional the parallels are. If you have a Not!Norse culture that worships a one-eyed God with ravens (among others), lives in the far north, goes raiding on longboats, are dominantly blond, big, and pale-skinned, it's likely too much for me. On the other hand, if you have a culture that lives in the far north that are raiders (but whose pantheon is completely different and ride to raids on ponies) and have some of the traits, that's probably fine.
    That reminds me of another trope that annoys me. Why are the frozen lands always to the north? Why is every setting on the northern hemisphere and with an earth-like polar climate? It's never "the frozen lands to the south" or "the frozen lands where the gods dropped the artifact of unending cold"
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

4. - Top - End - #874
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bohandas View Post
    That reminds me of another trope that annoys me. Why are the frozen lands always to the north? Why is every setting on the northern hemisphere and with an earth-like polar climate? It's never "the frozen lands to the south" or "the frozen lands where the gods dropped the artifact of unending cold"
    Probably because most famous authors live in the northern hemisphere... But I've seen quite a few examples of lands covered in permanent ice and snow because of some artifact, curse or creature/deity located there.
    Homebrew Stuff:

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ettin in the Playground

I thought this was the case for Dragonlance, where Ansalon was in the Southren Hemisphere and the main heroes do actually go to the frozen South. Another argument is Exalted, where logic and science are the playthings of the gods and magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Banned

RedWizardGuy

In addition to what Lemmy mentions, the farthest extremes of Africa, Asia, Australia, and South America are still pretty warm compared to e.g. Finland. You can just walk into the Arctic Circle in a whole bunch of different places, while you can't do the same for the Anarctic Circle. Also, there aren't particularly notable tribes of people from really cold places in the south, so it's often easier to stick your Vikings in the north so you can keep calling them Northmen.

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by icefractal View Post
    And related to that - everything being a monarchy. There have been so many other government systems besides that even in RL history, plus the new ones that could exist in a setting where beings like dragons exist, gods interact with mortal affairs, and magic is a thing. Have some variety!
    "Everything is a monarchy" is pretty much fine with me. Historically, most big states up until relatively recently have been monarchies (including somewhat more elective monarchies than most people realize).

Every monarchy operates under agnatic (or, at best, agnatic-cognatic) primogeniture inheritance is quite a bit more tired and overdone.

(My home D&D setting includes: monarchy with cognatic primogeniture inheritance, rule by a council with seniority inheritance (empty seats are filled by the oldest citizen), theocracy with inheritance by just like whatever, elective monarchy, monarchy with complicated tanistry inheritance, rule by an elected triumvirate, monarchy with enatic ultimogeniture inheritance, rule by a bicameral senate of hereditary aristocrats and elected commoners led by a praetor who appoints their own heir (of any gender), elective theocracy?, merchant republic with a doge (of any gender) elected from any of the great houses, monarchy with cognatic gavelkind inheritance, and one lonely monarchy with agnatic primogeniture inheritance.)
    Last edited by Malimar; 2017-10-21 at 10:13 PM.

8. - Top - End - #878
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malimar View Post
    Every monarchy operates under agnatic (or, at best, agnatic-cognatic) primogeniture inheritance is quite a bit more tired and overdone.

(My home D&D setting includes: monarchy with cognatic primogeniture inheritance, rule by a council with seniority inheritance (empty seats are filled by the oldest citizen), theocracy with inheritance by just like whatever, elective monarchy, monarchy with complicated tanistry inheritance, rule by an elected triumvirate, monarchy with enatic ultimogeniture inheritance, rule by a bicameral senate of hereditary aristocrats and elected commoners led by a praetor who appoints their own heir (of any gender), elective theocracy?, merchant republic with a doge (of any gender) elected from any of the great houses, monarchy with cognatic gavelkind inheritance, and one lonely monarchy with agnatic primogeniture inheritance.)
    ...........I am sorry, I do not understand, you were saying words?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    ...........I am sorry, I do not understand, you were saying words?
    Agnatic: Throne goes to the same generation as the king before his sons.

Cognatic: Not sure, but I assume where the descendents are the first inheritors.

Primogeniture: Style of inheritance where the first son (usually) takes the crown and all lands. I believe other sons might have a claim to nobility, but don't get land, and therefore, not much power in most systems.

Tanistry: If I'm not mistaken, the heir is appointed from the ruling people, (usually men again) instead of being passed down a lineage.

I might have these terms wrong, but I would like to point out that I agree and disagree with the point of monarchy. I think in a world where you have wizards and fighters who can flex so hard as to break weapons and armor, it makes sense that someone might set up this system. Without modern forms of communication or infrastructure, other systems quickly break down. However, that doesn't mean you can't have far more interesting types of monarchy.

At least have the thing where the next king has to prove themselves worthy by defeating a worthy foe! You can get tons of plotlines from that!
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

10. - Top - End - #880
    Titan in the Playground

Ok, that explains some, but what is "bicameral" "enatic" "ultimogeniture" "gavelkind" and "doge"?

11. - Top - End - #881
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2017-10-21 at 10:52 PM.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ettin in the Playground

Ok, that explains some, but what is "bicameral" "enatic" "ultimogeniture" "gavelkind" and "doge"?
    I think Max_Killjoy has most of it, but the last one? Doge is Italian for Duke, and is sometimes used to refer to the leader of Venice. You might have seen the Doge Meme of Civilization, including the mod Space Doge. More seriously, it probably means a leader who is elected for life, typically an elder of the Aristocracy.

Which oddly enough, is neither a Duke in the sense that the word comes from the Roman Republic or a Duke in many forms of nobility of Europe.

Bicameral is having two bodies or branches. Think of England and the House of Commons/House of Lords type of deal.

Monarchy! Now in multiple flavors!

13. - Top - End - #883
    Ogre in the Playground

the agnatic/cognatic thiing is more about if women can inherit and under which circumstances. The stuff with the generations is set in the term primopgeniture.

Agnatic primogeniture means always the oldest living son, then closest male relatives, the stuff with "same eneration as king but still only males" would be agnatic seniority.
    Agnatic-cognatic primogeniture might allow a daughter to inherit, when no son is present. Cognatic primogeniture would be "first child regardless of gender"

Personally one thing that annoys me is how often people depict something looking like a medieval feudal kingdom but then forget to include any actual feudalism. Instead the king is portrayed as absolute ruler, the army is his army and the actual ruling is done via some well developed bureaucracy.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Bugbear in the Playground

Doge was the Venetian ruler IIRC. But I primarily remember the word because of the Doge meme.
    Re: 100 Things to Beware of that Every DM Should Know

Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    93. No matter what the character sheet say, there are only 3 PC alignments: Lawful Snotty, Neutral Greedy, and Chaotic Backstabbing.

15. - Top - End - #885

Hugh Cook's excellent Chronicles has a "Cold South" I think...there's a large area where a high tech device from a now collapsed prior civilisation has completely screwed the weather so it's unseasonably cold the whole time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroni...ge_of_Darkness
    Re: 100 Things to Beware of that Every DM Should Know

Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    93. No matter what the character sheet say, there are only 3 PC alignments: Lawful Snotty, Neutral Greedy, and Chaotic Backstabbing.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    As was mentioned, Scandinavians showed up in the Byzantine Empire. Think they brought any locals back home with them from time to time? (Voluntarily or not.)

Europe was hardly a gated community.
    Most of the people in that link aren't black
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

17. - Top - End - #887

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Satinavian View Post
    Personally one thing that annoys me is how often people depict something looking like a medieval feudal kingdom but then forget to include any actual feudalism. Instead the king is portrayed as absolute ruler, the army is his army and the actual ruling is done via some well developed bureaucracy.
    I hate that too. They call it feudalism, but it's actually just federalism with nobles.

18. - Top - End - #888

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Doge was the Venetian ruler IIRC. But I primarily remember the word because of the Doge meme.
    i was studying the history of venice when the doge meme came out. believe me, even the teacher got in on the action. examples include "oh wow, such venice, much mercantilism", "oh wow, such one-eyed doge, much bloodbath", and "much prestige, so sublimissima, wow".

... the teacher eventually came to be known as "such venice" by the student body. he laughed about it being true, being one of the leading authorities in europe on the city.

re: feudalism. believe me, if people think about it as "federalism with nobles", it's because nobody outside of a master's degree in medieval european history has any understanding of exactly what went on from the xth to the xivth century in politics. i'd call it a can of worms, but it grossly understates the complexity and backstabbing that went on. a closer depiction of what went on would probably high school facebook drama, but with more bloodshed and inbreeding.
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
    i was studying the history of venice when the doge meme came out. believe me, even the teacher got in on the action. examples include "oh wow, such venice, much mercantilism", "oh wow, such one-eyed doge, much bloodbath", and "much prestige, so sublimissima, wow".

... the teacher eventually came to be known as "such venice" by the student body. he laughed about it being true, being one of the leading authorities in europe on the city.

re: feudalism. believe me, if people think about it as "federalism with nobles", it's because nobody outside of a master's degree in medieval european history has any understanding of exactly what went on from the xth to the xivth century in politics. i'd call it a can of worms, but it grossly understates the complexity and backstabbing that went on. a closer depiction of what went on would probably high school facebook drama, but with more bloodshed and inbreeding.
    So standard Facebook drama then.

But ya, most depictions I see are that or straight up Absolutism, rarely actual feudalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

20. - Top - End - #890
    Ettin in the Playground

Facebook with dragons. I think this is a goldmine for plot lines! Maybe you should write a guide or a list of interesting ways to really interweave that drama into a medieval European influenced game.

Personally, I love it when the players realize that the nobles are all acting like emotional idiots so they have to detangle motives that aren't necessarily logical from their standpoint as players of a game.

21. - Top - End - #891

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    Facebook with dragons. I think this is a goldmine for plot lines! Maybe you should write a guide or a list of interesting ways to really interweave that drama into a medieval European influenced game.

Personally, I love it when the players realize that the nobles are all acting like emotional idiots so they have to detangle motives that aren't necessarily logical from their standpoint as players of a game.
    oh crud, i opened up pandora's box, it seems. facebook with dragons! reddit beholders vs wikihow tinkergnomes! the 9gag fey tricksters vs the 4chan hardened trolls! the list could go on! i ain't about to write up a guide, seeing as how i'm only a historian that specialized in medieval warfare and not a scholar of medieval "geopolitics" (forgive the anachronism), but i'll start a thread on how the current interwebs can be molded into a probable and convincing realistic depiction of medieval intrigue.

you may love this kind of intrigue, but i've always found it taxing on my patience. there's a reason i'm plan c in my team. namely, "kill everything to death to scare the powerful into recognizing our authority". were i in an "only war" game, i've been recommended to play the commissar. some of my craziest dm's actually allowed me to follow through on my sociopathic quips. oftentimes, it shortened the plot considerably but made the difficulty rating a bit higher. oh well, can't make an omelette without breaking some faces, i always say. which if history is to be believed is pretty much how louis viii the lion managed to keep track of his nobles and competitors. and what do you know? we're smack dab in the middle of feudal france!
    Show
    I'm going to judge you.
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”

when in doubt,

22. - Top - End - #892
    Ettin in the Playground

oh crud, i opened up pandora's box, it seems. facebook with dragons! reddit beholders vs wikihow tinkergnomes! the 9gag fey tricksters vs the 4chan hardened trolls! the list could go on! i ain't about to write up a guide, seeing as how i'm only a historian that specialized in medieval warfare and not a scholar of medieval "geopolitics" (forgive the anachronism), but i'll start a thread on how the current interwebs can be molded into a probable and convincing realistic depiction of medieval intrigue.
    Hey, you know more then I do. So I wouldn't mind picking your brain for ideas, even if it's not so much a treatise as much as some interesting tidbits to steer people in a fun direction.

you may love this kind of intrigue, but i've always found it taxing on my patience. there's a reason i'm plan c in my team. namely, "kill everything to death to scare the powerful into recognizing our authority". were i in an "only war" game, i've been recommended to play the commissar. some of my craziest dm's actually allowed me to follow through on my sociopathic quips. oftentimes, it shortened the plot considerably but made the difficulty rating a bit higher. oh well, can't make an omelette without breaking some faces, i always say. which if history is to be believed is pretty much how louis viii the lion managed to keep track of his nobles and competitors. and what do you know? we're smack dab in the middle of feudal france!
    True, but in some ways, if you have a player like that...Why not give the nobles a silly reason to be at war with each other? I mean, you should accommodate all play styles and sometimes you need a reason for a scorched earth policy with certain nobility so that the player characters can take their place.

That and some things of nobility just amuse me greatly, such as Louis XIV (I think?) pacifying his nobles with the power of fabulousity!

23. - Top - End - #893

DrowGuy

Hey, you know more then I do. So I wouldn't mind picking your brain for ideas, even if it's not so much a treatise as much as some interesting tidbits to steer people in a fun direction.

True, but in some ways, if you have a player like that...Why not give the nobles a silly reason to be at war with each other? I mean, you should accommodate all play styles and sometimes you need a reason for a scorched earth policy with certain nobility so that the player characters can take their place.

That and some things of nobility just amuse me greatly, such as Louis XIV (I think?) pacifying his nobles with the power of fabulousity!
    i'll get on it as soon as my schedule permits, then. we'll use the cave johnson technique: throw things at the wall and see what sticks.

the sun king did more than just outbling his nobles (twice). he was truly community property. there are specialists of all his lovers and mistresses, and it makes for quite a lurid read. dude was a bonobo. anyone he couldn't screw into peace he destroyed in war. and then of course, the bling. i mean, it takes a certain kind of flamboyant megalomaniac to build versailles as a "**** you" to a supposedly richer noble than the king (which the king proceeded to bankrupt into submission anyway). there's a reason when he died the rest of the european courts supposedly said as far as russia: "ladies and gentlemen, the king is dead." no matter the rank of the people present, everyone knew who "the king" was.

you want silly reasons for war? ever hear of the war of the stool? there are a few vids on youtube doing top tens of those. my personal favorite from a game:

dm: the kingdoms are at war.
    me: what's the reason this time?
    dm: it's an old edict that stipulates the kingdoms will enter war when the plot dictates it.

i love 4th wall breaks. i may have grinned like an idiot at my dm for that one.
    Show
    I'm going to judge you.

when in doubt,

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

Reminds me about a war over a bucket. Europe has had some incredibly stupid wars
    Show

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Reminds me about a war over a bucket. Europe has had some incredibly stupid wars
    Are they stupider than the Pig War between US and Britain? ......let me guess: Europe's stupid wars involved actual casualties.

26. - Top - End - #896
    Titan in the Playground

Are they stupider than the Pig War between US and Britain? ......let me guess: Europe's stupid wars involved actual casualties.
    Yup, 2000 casualties cuz one Italian City states soldiers stole a bucket from a different City States city well
    Last edited by Blackhawk748; 2017-10-22 at 01:45 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    This is the type of pig-headedness and national pride I need in my games to justify violence, power mongering and crazy schemes. Through to be fair, wikipedia did say that the bucket was filled with loot...But for some reason they demanded the return of the bucket as well?

dude was a bonobo. anyone he couldn't screw into peace he destroyed in war. and then of course, the bling.
    Minor nitpick, but despite a close relation to chimpanzees and humans, bonobos aren't terribly violent as a species. If anything, he managed to combine chimpanzee and bonobo tactics given your description.
    Last edited by Honest Tiefling; 2017-10-22 at 02:21 PM.

28. - Top - End - #898
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Satinavian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuc Xac View Post
    I hate that too. They call it feudalism, but it's actually just federalism with nobles.
    Wow, that is disappointing to hear. Feudalism - as it operates in theory (because holy crap finding it operating in practice in a "pure" form in history is nigh impossible) - is a fascinating recipe for intrigue and an interesting exercise in treating government like a business. Sharecropping, specifically. And the note of it being like high school politics is pretty good, too.

One thing I have oft wondered is if part of the reason the modern Western world sees fewer wars is because we don't consider people to be adults worthy of making government-level decisions until they're at least in their 20s. A lot of wars seem to be because powerful children, essentially, are in charge, and took offense at each other's "affronts" and got into pissing matches. Because they had armies at their disposal, they would go and treat armies and peasants as disposable pieces on a game board, acting like murdering a village was akin to spitting in the other nobles' eyes, rather than the horrific act of destruction and murder it was.

The wars weren't fought by those who benefited most from them, so the costs were born by those who had limited choice and thus war was "fine" to the nobility.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm pretty sure that several factors don't help monarchs. First, you have your inbreeding and knowledge that your only marriage prospects are your cousins. Probably not making anyone's day!

Then you have the weird environment where you possibly have a strict upbringing coupled with the fact that people are either obeying you, or your closest family member. A combination of distance and forced obedience to whims probably isn't the best way to get a mature adult.

I don't know how common this was for nobility, but the idea that your closest family members might always be plotting against you probably isn't great for a person's mental state. It really does put Genghis Khan into a different light when you realize that he was nearly offed by his brother and booted out of his tribe at a VERY young age due to politics.

Thinking about this, it's probably a wonder Queen Victoria didn't end up torching a lot of things given how awful her childhood was.
    Last edited by Honest Tiefling; 2017-10-22 at 02:46 PM.

30. - Top - End - #900
    Titan in the Playground

I'm pretty sure that several factions don't help monarchs. First, you have your inbreeding and knowledge that your only marriage prospects are your cousins. Probably not making anyone's day!

Then you have the weird environment where you possibly have a strict upbringing coupled with the fact that people are either obeying you, or your closest family member. A combination of distance and forced obedience to whims probably isn't the best way to get a mature adult.

I don't know how common this was for nobility, but the idea that your closest family members might always be plotting against you probably isn't great for a person's mental state. It really does put Genghis Khan into a different light when you realize that he was nearly offed by his brother and booted out of his tribe at a VERY young age due to politics.

Thinking about this, it's probably a wonder Queen Victoria didn't end up torching a lot of things given how awful her childhood was.
    Ya, Western and Southern Europe where a horrible mess of political backstabbing. Im fairly certain Eastern Europe wasnt significantly better, but there where significantly more smaller kingdoms so the inbreeding issue is less, so theres a plus.
    Show