New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default The Sith Emperor V.S Kefka Palazzo (

The Sith Emperor from Star Wars The Old Republic invades the world of Kefka Palazzo when he is a god ruling over everyone. The Light Of Judgement leaves his ship stranded and mostly destroyed on the world, but The Sith Emperor manages to fight his way through the Tower for a confrontation with the evil god of magic. The Sith Emperor decides he needs to somehow harness Kefka's power, but before he can do that he has to defeat Kefka in battle. If The Sith Emperor wins he gains Kefka's magic. If Kefka wins he gains Valkorion's magic.

((The Sith Emperor/Valkorion are the same characters)).
    The Sith Emperor

V.S
    Warning large image
    Kefka Palazzo

Spoiler
    Show

The Sith Emperor has already consumed and destroyed entire planets, but Kefka seems to have some spells and attacks which are more directly dangerous to an opponent. Valkorion is still powerful enough to attack his enemies as a Force Ghost, however, although if he can't defeat Kefka as flesh and blood, I don't think he can do it this way either.

Valkorion fights, although poorly with a lightsaber, they don't have lightsabers in Final Fantasy VI, unless you count Atma Weapon. It took five characters who were Force Sensitives to defeat Valkorion, it took four characters (Depending on the version of the fight) to defeat Kefka. Valkorion one shotted someone comparable in power to Count Dooku, while Kefka's Light Of Judgement is easily superior to that dark blast of his.

Kefka doesn't seem to use Light of Judgement in single combat however. Goner is probably more powerful and concentrated, hence why it takes so long to load, like a crossbow, so Light of Judgement is probably more like Kefka's less powerful but wider affecting attack spell. Lastly I mentioned light sabers before, but Valkorion can duplicate himself into lesser copies so he can fight a superior duelist by himself.

Also, I shudder to think what would happen if Kefka could drain life force from Kefka's previous forms before fighting him in his true form.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2017-10-14 at 10:00 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Sith Emperor V.S Kefka Palazzo (

Valkys all schick is basicly pulling his fake best fight. Getting killed become force wraith. Fake helping his opponent then boot them out of their body then go with his daily ploting

win goes to valkirion
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Does Kefka Palazzo have the Triad to assist him by absorbing everyone else's magic? Does it absorb the Force as well?

if so, Kefka shouldn't have too much trouble with the Emperor. The Emperor is a Force User , albeit a powerful one, while the Ascended Kefka is essentially, well, a god. Within his framework he is utterly invincible , as Emperor Gestahl learned to his sorrow.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

-Valery Legasov in Chernobyl

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post
    Does Kefka Palazzo have the Triad to assist him by absorbing everyone else's magic? Does it absorb the Force as well?
    I would think 'no', since this is stated to be when Kefka is as a god (i.e., not on the floating continent). We see the main characters fight him and be able to use magic, so we know that magic works against him. Maybe on the continent it could absorb Force, maybe not, but I don't think we can use absorbing magic as a way to justify being able to absorb Force since he can't absorb magic during the final battle.

...I guess you could interpret things as the reason they had to defeat the Triad first was to prevent that absorption, but nothing in the game (at least the old SNES version) seemed to hint that was the case. They all seemed to be subportion of Kefka at that point. BUT I see no reason why this dude wouldn't have to fight his way up the Triad just like the PCs did.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post

if so, Kefka shouldn't have too much trouble with the Emperor. The Emperor is a Force User , albeit a powerful one, while the Ascended Kefka is essentially, well, a god. Within his framework he is utterly invincible , as Emperor Gestahl learned to his sorrow.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    I would think 'no', since this is stated to be when Kefka is as a god (i.e., not on the floating continent). We see the main characters fight him and be able to use magic, so we know that magic works against him. Maybe on the continent it could absorb Force, maybe not, but I don't think we can use absorbing magic as a way to justify being able to absorb Force since he can't absorb magic during the final battle.

...I guess you could interpret things as the reason they had to defeat the Triad first was to prevent that absorption, but nothing in the game (at least the old SNES version) seemed to hint that was the case. They all seemed to be subportion of Kefka at that point. BUT I see no reason why this dude wouldn't have to fight his way up the Triad just like the PCs did.
    Kefka can't absorb The Force, no. Besides, JeenLeen is right.