New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Help plz got game tonight in a few hours.

One of my players can't make it tonight so I'm doing a one shot with 15th level characters. These characters will be hero's there Regular characters will hear about later.

Any way there are 3 players a fighter champion GW fighter, a barbarian I think totem, and some weird triple MC melee build.
    1. The fighter want some kind of cold damage. So I was thinking a magical armor that allows him to cast armor of Agath's. What else should this have?
    2. Barbarian I was thinking of some boots that alolws to cast earthquake and another small ability
    3. The triple MC wasn't a ring of enlarging .

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Help plz got game tonight in a few hours.

Level 15 eh?

1) Girdle with 5 charges, can cast Hellish Rebuke (but cold damage) as a reaction using a charge (or upcast with additional charges). Recharges 1d4+1 each dawn.
    2) Boots with 3 charges, wearer ignores difficult terrain and can cast Earthen Grasp as a bonus action using a charge (or upcast with additional charges). Recharges 1d3 each dawn.
    3) Ring with 3 charges, can cast Enlarge/Reduce on self (enlarge option only) as anaction using a charge. Recharges 1d3 each dawn.
    Roll for it
    5e Houserules and Homebrew
    Old Extended Signature
    Awesome avatar by Ceika