New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Editable Mekton Character Sheet?

So I am thinking of running a PbP Mekton Zeta Plus game in the near future, but want to do some world building first. While I have gotten my hands on plenty of PDFs, I have been unable to find any editable character sheets which can be used and shared for PbP style gaming (neither for characters or Meks). I've mostly done search engine hunts, and checked a couple of sites like Myth Weaver which host online sheets. Does anyone know of a good resource that could may have something in the realm of what I am talking about???
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Editable Mekton Character Sheet?

If you don't have access to a .pdf editor, you can import the sheet into Publisher or Inkscape, and just add text on top of the imported sheet. Inkscape is free, and I'd be surprised if there isn't a free version of Publisher out there somewhere (not a free version of MicroSoft Publisher, but a free version of a similar program).
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Editable Mekton Character Sheet?

Ive honestly used Adobe Acrobat's text box function to add text boxes in each section, but for a game like Mekton, that's a lot of boxes to fill, and is a bit of a headache. I will use that if it is the only option, but its not exactly ideal, especially if I am going to ask other players to do the same.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)