New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXVIII: "MY PICK'EMS!" Part II: Who Didn't Get Out of Groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I never knew what my runes my opponent was using in the past, so honestly it's much easier now to at least know the keystone.
    You mean +10.8% attack speed, +9 armor, +8 armor penetration, etc. wasn't self-explanatory?
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXVIII: "MY PICK'EMS!" Part II: Who Didn't Get Out of Groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    You mean +10.8% attack speed, +9 armor, +8 armor penetration, etc. wasn't self-explanatory?
    How exactly did you determine that that was what your opponent was running?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #513
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    How exactly did you determine that that was what your opponent was running?
    Look up the live game I'm in on Quickfind, op.gg, or any of the dozen other websites that track League and see what runes they had.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    Look up the live game I'm in on Quickfind, op.gg, or any of the dozen other websites that track League and see what runes they had.
    So that's using out-of-game tools that any given player may or may not know exist. They're (in theory) equally possible under the current system, though I don't know if anyone's actually done it. The new system, though, lets you check without leaving the game, and without needing to know about the third-party tools.
    Last edited by Qwertystop; 2018-04-11 at 09:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    So that's using out-of-game tools that any given player may or may not know exist. They're (in theory) equally possible under the current system, though I don't know if anyone's actually done it. The new system, though, lets you check without leaving the game, and without needing to know about the third-party tools.
    Pretty much this. I never liked using those things anyways.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Barbarian in the Playground

Clash is fun, similar to what I do on a regular basis though. But scouting phase is great. turns out most people can only play a handful of champions where I am, and most of those arnt all in the same role.
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

7. - Top - End - #517
    Bugbear in the Playground

Riot are you serious right now?

Spoiler: Janna
    Show

She's been so good for so long no matter what happens. Oh, and don't forget the compensatory buffs she got after the Ardent nerf that required a hotfix.

Just Poppy her.
    I'm mostly here for Warframe and a tiny bit of RWBY.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

So why are they undoing the Leblanc rework? I couldn't personally figure out how to use her rework worth a darn, But surely it worked for someone well enough to keep parts of it.

9. - Top - End - #519

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mabn View Post
    So why are they undoing the Leblanc rework? I couldn't personally figure out how to use her rework worth a darn, But surely it worked for someone well enough to keep parts of it.
    I think it didn't really solve her problems with fairly high wave clear and map mobility, and while it delayed her burst I'm not sure there's any more counterplay to it.

What I am hoping based on the PBE changes that just went up is that Riot is going to try reducing wave clear on champions in general, which might solve some of the pacing and balance issues that have accumulated over the past few years.
    DM's Guild Work

5e Homebrew: The Circle of Progress, a druid circle about becoming a transformer - Winner of 5e Subclass Contest 1 - "It's Technical"

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
    Riot are you serious right now?

Spoiler: Janna
    Show

She's been so good for so long no matter what happens. Oh, and don't forget the compensatory buffs she got after the Ardent nerf that required a hotfix.

Just Poppy her.
    that 5% drop in winrate tho...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Lilies View Post
    that 5% drop in winrate tho...
    Out of curiosity where are you getting your info. The site I’m looking at shows her as still above 53% win rate.

Was she at 58% for a time? Because that would be ridiculous.

12. - Top - End - #522

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Out of curiosity where are you getting your info. The site I’m looking at shows her as still above 53% win rate.

Janna got compensation buffs when Ardent Censer got nerfed. This pushed her winrate to 58% until she got hotfixed.
    I'm mostly here for Warframe and a tiny bit of RWBY.

13. - Top - End - #523

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post

na.op.gg (which some Rioter--maybe it was Meddler?--has said tracks more closely to their data) has her falling from 53.03% last patch to 51.08% this patch.
    DM's Guild Work

5e Homebrew: The Circle of Progress, a druid circle about becoming a transformer - Winner of 5e Subclass Contest 1 - "It's Technical"

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ivellius View Post
    na.op.gg (which some Rioter--maybe it was Meddler?--has said tracks more closely to their data) has her falling from 53.03% last patch to 51.08% this patch.
    Dunno why it's specifically NA, though. She's at 52.23 currently in general at Plat+. And I don't think that's fully Janna's fault. She's gonna be strong as long as less mobile, less engage-prone ADCs are at the top (currently - MF, Kai'sa, Twitch are all rather immobile ADCs with tons of burst). She falls off when it's Lucian-Ezreal time of the year, but we haven't had that in a long time - Ez spiked with pre-nerf Klepto once, and Lucian's been at low win rates since mid-2017.

Then again, Janna's never been a really bad pick for whole two years I've played League...
    Elezen Dark Knight avatar by Linklele
    Favourite classes: Beguiler, Scout, Warblade, 3.5 Warlock, Harbinger (PF:PoW).

15. - Top - End - #525

BlueKnightGuy

Unless they hit her really hard, Janna's likely always going to be one of the top supports. She's comparatively harder to screw up than others, so she's almost always going to be "fine" as a pick. I would argue Warwick is a similar champion for the jungle, Orianna midlane, and Renekton once upon a time top.

Edit: New Riot Pls about changing ranked for next season. Adding two new tiers, ranks for individual roles, and breaking up the season into three splits.
    Last edited by Ivellius; 2018-04-25 at 08:54 PM.
    DM's Guild Work

16. - Top - End - #526

I like what they're doing with Unsealed Spellbook! The concept was cool, but being locked into only changing spells at fountain ended up feeling really stifling. I generally ended up not swapping much

https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...atch-89-notes/

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

And me, I'm just fawning over Beemo !!! So adorable!

The new Pulsefire skins look good. If I played Riven, I would definitly get it.

18. - Top - End - #528

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nadevoc View Post
    I like what they're doing with Unsealed Spellbook! The concept was cool, but being locked into only changing spells at fountain ended up feeling really stifling. I generally ended up not swapping much

https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/n...atch-89-notes/
    I think it's a change for the better. The current version having reduced Summoner Spell cooldown was pretty strong by itself.

Anyone hyped for MSI missions?
    DM's Guild Work

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    And me, I'm just fawning over Beemo !!! So adorable!

The new Pulsefire skins look good. If I played Riven, I would definitly get it.
    I would prefer more Project skins (and I hope that they'll make more in the second half of the year, when those usually arrive). To me, Pulsefire somehow feels blander than the Project line despite having the same general futuristic theme.
    Last edited by Ignimortis; 2018-05-03 at 11:53 AM.
    Elezen Dark Knight avatar by Linklele
    Favourite classes: Beguiler, Scout, Warblade, 3.5 Warlock, Harbinger (PF:PoW).

20. - Top - End - #530

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ignimortis View Post
    I would prefer more Project skins (and I hope that they'll make more in the second half of the year, when those usually arrive). To me, Pulsefire somehow feels blander than the Project line despite having the same general futuristic theme.
    Now that Pulsefire is more "fully" a line (with just an ultimate and legendary it's hard to tell overall aesthetics, sometimes), I have the exact opposite opinion. Project is too unnecessarily grimdark for me.
    DM's Guild Work

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

By the way, I think Teemo should be adjusted to be a jungler. He is very squishy top lane and so easy to counter. As a jungler he would actually havere a extra role as warder and counter invasion with the mushrooms.

Also, I wish They had thought and finished Beemo for April 1st. Would have being awesome lol

You think their is gonna be pool party skins this year?

PS: I want a awesome new Kled skin lol

22. - Top - End - #532

Arbitrarily changing a champion's lane preference is a problem because it's going to alienate a lot of the champion's player base. I enjoy Teemo as a lane bully who can deploy defensive shrooms to keep him safe as he pushes. Randomly moving him to the jungle takes away what makes him fun to me.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Nadevoc View Post
    Arbitrarily changing a champion's lane preference is a problem because it's going to alienate a lot of the champion's player base. I enjoy Teemo as a lane bully who can deploy defensive shrooms to keep him safe as he pushes. Randomly moving him to the jungle takes away what makes him fun to me.
    Well he could have a bit more resistance/damage to jungle monsters, that would help. At least give him the option to be both. They want to restaure Vii at top lane, why not give a chance for Teemo to be in jungle?

24. - Top - End - #534

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    By the way, I think Teemo should be adjusted to be a jungler. He is very squishy top lane and so easy to counter. As a jungler he would actually havere a extra role as warder and counter invasion with the mushrooms.

Also, I wish They had thought and finished Beemo for April 1st. Would have being awesome lol

You think their is gonna be pool party skins this year?

PS: I want a awesome new Kled skin lol
    Teemo actually can jungle in terms of clearing it, and his objective control is okay; it's just that his teamfighting is bad and usually splitpushing with your jungler makes you lose objectives.

Again, personal taste, but I really like Sir Kled.
    DM's Guild Work

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Teemo actually can jungle in terms of clearing it, and his objective control is okay; it's just that his teamfighting is bad and usually splitpushing with your jungler makes you lose objectives.

Again, personal taste, but I really like Sir Kled.
    I LOVE SIR KLED!

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

But think about it! Arcade Kled, Jurassic Kled, Yosemite Kled, Mecha Kled...

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    But think about it! Arcade Kled, Jurassic Kled, Yosemite Kled, Mecha Kled...
    Or THIS little gem for the next April 1st:

Spoiler: Yes, it was my idea:
    Show
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-04 at 11:51 AM.

28. - Top - End - #538

BlueKnightGuy

Reverse Kled would be appropriate.
    DM's Guild Work

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Reverse Kled would be appropriate.
    This one not so much. Too weird, even for me. And Im being known for my strange ideas.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

Epic Skin, Hippie Kled. With his lines appropriately changed.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.