New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXVIII: "MY PICK'EMS!" Part II: Who Didn't Get Out of Groups?

I think Zoe's aesthetic is intentional, to be kinda other-worldly and fae, but in a weird quirky sense. Especially as she keeps porting in and out of that space zone. She doesn't look like she fits, because she's NOT from Runeterra.
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2017-11-03 at 08:59 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXVIII: "MY PICK'EMS!" Part II: Who Didn't Get Out of Groups?

BTW, Riot apparently compiles word clouds of each champion:

Quote Originally Posted by Meddler
    One of the ways we look champion survey data is by aggregating commonly used phrases into what are called word clouds. Examples of a few of those below, since when we've mentioned them in the past some people have expressed an interest in seeing some of them. Each word cloud is for a single champion and reflects what players tell us about them when we run surveys in the LoL client. The larger a word is the more often it was used. We've found these to be a useful tool in conveying things like:

What players see as the defining features of a champion
    How wide ranging different views of a champion are (e.g. are there words that contradict each other cropping up from different groups of players frequently?)
    Whether or not a champion has a well fleshed out personality (e.g. are all the large words on the cloud purely talking about how a champion's abilities work or does some of their character also come through prominently?)
    First group: https://imgur.com/a/Sbl5x#ASsnjVH
    Second group: https://imgur.com/a/ZC4wB#FlK1RHf

They're not labeled, so you can play a quick game to see if you can tell which cloud is which champion. I got them all pretty easily, but the Teemo one is hilarious.
    Last edited by Joran; 2017-11-03 at 09:32 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

I think this is the best way to sum up my thoughts on the conclusion of Worlds.
    LPs that I like to think I will get back to some day.

To Make a Fan: Let's Play Final Fantasy

Let's Play Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

4. - Top - End - #64
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    But what do I know. I like old!Poppy’s barebones stoic personality more than her new. I just don’t like the overly friendly bubbly airhead archetype.
    Y'know, when your new champion has only one ability in common, a new passive, radically different art, radically different personality, radically different lore, and an entire new title, at what point can you legitimately call it a rework rather than just coinciding the deletion of a character with the creation of a new one with the same name?

Zeal's Tier System for PrC's
    Zeal's Expanded Alignment System
    Zeal's "Creative" Build Requests
    Bubs the Commoner
    Zeal's "Minimum-Intervention" balance fix
    Feat Point System fix (in progress)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JadePhoenix View Post
    sonofzeal, you're like a megazord of awesome and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    SonOfZeal, it is a great joy to see that your Kung-Fu remains undiminished in this, the twilight of an age. May the Great Wheel be kind to you, planeswalker.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sonofzeal View Post
    Y'know, when your new champion has only one ability in common, a new passive, radically different art, radically different personality, radically different lore, and an entire new title, at what point can you legitimately call it a rework rather than just coinciding the deletion of a character with the creation of a new one with the same name?
    Dunno, you’ll have to ask Reinboom, I suppose.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

It's a Ship of Theseus issue - we're running into a philosophical problem instead of a design one.

You can say the same thing about Ryze - with the exception of his W, there isn't a thing that's the same. And Evelyn.

And on a certain level, that kind of makes sense. On a certain level, you don't want ol' Pizza-Feet to be right next to the new Hotness. As Rito gets better with everything, they're shoring up their older stuff, and getting rid of the stuff that doesn't make sense.

I think it'd be really amusing for them to, for example, release a Teen Annie in 2019 for their 10 year anniversary. Since the "normal" Annie is 8 (IIRC), it'd be amusing to give her an 18 year old look, even though, model-wise, it would require an entirely new champion.

Also, on a pseudo related note - After watching Thor: Ragnarok, I'm now wishing for a Hela-inspired Xayah skin... Although a Katarina skin would also work, but lord knows she doesn't need any more.

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by Vogie View Post
    It's a Ship of Theseus issue - we're running into a philosophical problem instead of a design one.

You can say the same thing about Ryze - with the exception of his W, there isn't a thing that's the same. And Evelyn.
    I've never played nearly as much Ryze and Evelyn, but while the kit and lore has evolved a lot for both, by my recollection the base personality and title ("Rogue Mage" and "Widowmaker") have been constant.

In any case, Ship of Theseus doesn't apply to Poppy because the changes weren't incremental. The point of the Ship of Theseus is there's no definitive line for when it's a new ship, but if you torch the whole thing and start from scratch then yes, clearly, it's a new ship even if you christen it the same name.

Anywho, Zoe looks.... interesting. I don't think she'll be as ridiculously mobile as the video makes it seem - in practice it's probably going to play closer to Tristana or Katarina, where the ideal case for her getting resets all over the place and hopping around like mad won't happen in normal gameplay unless you're very good or very far ahead. Visually, yeah, she's a bit jarring. Fine in isolation, but out of place among most characters. I would have preferred something more obviously fey or alien. Something like the Arilou Lalee'lay from SC2, or a scaled-up version of Lulu's Pix, would have fit her well, keeping her cute and whimsical while offering a touch of creepiness and menace.

Bubs the Commoner

Spoiler
    Show
    SonOfZeal, it is a great joy to see that your Kung-Fu remains undiminished in this, the twilight of an age. May the Great Wheel be kind to you, planeswalker.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

You know, I think it's funny that nobody ever complains about Sion when we're talking about reworks that completely change the champion.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    You know, I think it's funny that nobody ever complains about Sion when we're talking about reworks that completely change the champion.
    I think everyone that liked old Sion left the game when that bit happened.

Personally, Sion remains the only rework I actually liked more once he was rewritten. He gave me such hope. Pity where it went.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

I personally like the reworks.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xenik won the 2017 pick 'ems.

Your $10 in RP is on the way.

I totally didn't accidentally post this in the Warframe thread on accident shut up
    I'm mostly here for Warframe and a tiny bit of RWBY.

12. - Top - End - #72

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Old!Poppy was by far my favorite ever, to the point where I won't honor the new one with the name (I call her "Poppina"). Old!Sion I'm less familiar with, but my impression was of a big, menacing, undead warrior, who fit the "bruiser" spot with a stun and a bunch of lifesteal. The lifesteal got moved to his passive, the stun became the knockup of his Q, and overall his kit is pretty significantly changed... but the general theme and impression is the same, just executed a bit better (the old one was a little too dopey-looking).

I don't mind total kit reworks, as long as the role and theme of the character is the same. Poppy's still (mostly) in the top lane, but the overall sense of the character is shifted unrecognizably. There's no way the bitter, jaded Poppy who doesn't know any jokes and growls nearly every line could ever be mistaken for the naive and upbeat adventurer we've got now.

I'd feel a lot better about it if there was some official nod. Maybe Poppina's her niece who was named after the famous yordle who forged the alliance with Demacia. Maybe Old!Poppy helped train her, hence the same E, but has since retired from warfare to focus on her diplomatic duties. If there was a piece of official art of the two of them together like that, I'd be much more reconciled with the whole arrangement, y'know?

Bubs the Commoner

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Old!Poppy was by far my favorite ever, to the point where I won't honor the new one with the name (I call her "Poppina"). Old!Sion I'm less familiar with, but my impression was of a big, menacing, undead warrior, who fit the "bruiser" spot with a stun and a bunch of lifesteal. The lifesteal got moved to his passive, the stun became the knockup of his Q, and overall his kit is pretty significantly changed... but the general theme and impression is the same, just executed a bit better (the old one was a little too dopey-looking).

I don't mind total kit reworks, as long as the role and theme of the character is the same. Poppy's still (mostly) in the top lane, but the overall sense of the character is shifted unrecognizably. There's no way the bitter, jaded Poppy who doesn't know any jokes and growls nearly every line could ever be mistaken for the naive and upbeat adventurer we've got now.

I'd feel a lot better about it if there was some official nod. Maybe Poppina's her niece who was named after the famous yordle who forged the alliance with Demacia. Maybe Old!Poppy helped train her, hence the same E, but has since retired from warfare to focus on her diplomatic duties. If there was a piece of official art of the two of them together like that, I'd be much more reconciled with the whole arrangement, y'know?
    I'd agree here. Poppy's is the only rework that comes to mind that changed everything about the character in playstyle - not just specific spells - and in personality, all in one go, by so much.

Except possibly Karma. Karma also got a bit too much.
    Last edited by Qwertystop; 2017-11-06 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground

Anyone know if the preseason update thingy is still planned for this month?
    Also Zoe looks adorable(also her special interactions are awesome :3 ).
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    She is almost perfectly designed to annoy the crap out of me. I got such a headache watching that video.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    Anyone know if the preseason update thingy is still planned for this month?
    Preseason patch is tomorrow, the 8th. Today is the last day of this patch.
    DnD Me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-12
    Constitution-12
    Intelligence-15
    Wisdom-11
    Charisma-13

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    I personally like the reworks.
    I think you are in the majority. I’m only bitter that every time Riot reworks a champion I like they have an almost preternatural ability to either remove or downplay the things I originally liked about a champion, or add things I think are idiotic. Like Poppy losing her stoic personality, Warwick getting those idiotic looking robot implants and green sludge thing on his back, and changing Urgot from body horror the disgusting self hating monster into Bane with funky legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    She is almost perfectly designed to annoy the crap out of me. I got such a headache watching that video.
    What, you didn’t want to hear some idiot kid talk about their high school crush for 6 minutes?

18. - Top - End - #78
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think you are in the majority. I’m only bitter that every time Riot reworks a champion I like they have an almost preternatural ability to either remove or downplay the things I originally liked about a champion, or add things I think are idiotic. Like Poppy losing her stoic personality, Warwick getting those idiotic looking robot implants and green sludge thing on his back, and changing Urgot from body horror the disgusting self hating monster into Bane with funky legs.
    Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite champions, and which of their skins are your favorite?
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorite champions, and which of their skins are your favorite?
    Favorite champions are:
    Pantheon. Classic skin is the only skin worth using. Molon labe, fight in the shade, and all that.
    Urgot, old classic skin is wonderfully disgusting. New one is fine. Not great. But fine.

Favorite skins in other champions:
    Tryndamere has his Highlander skin which is awesome. Sadly not available.
    Xin Zhao has the absolutely amazing Winged Hussars skin. Again. Not available.

If they were I’d probably start playing those two more.

Past enjoyed champions I no longer play:
    Poppy: now she’s just freaking annoying.
    Shaco: I like the Joker. But I hate the jungle
    Warwick: I wanted to like the werewolf. But again, I hate the jungle. So much.
    Gangplank: robo arm looks dumb. But total honesty I dropped him because I just don’t enjoy playing with barrels.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2017-11-07 at 06:02 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't think they've thought these runes through for some champions.

I'm looking at the comet - and it has a 5% cooldown reduction for each DOT hit.

So, as Swain with my opening combo I'll get 2 comets fired within about 2 seconds of each other. Malzahar is also going to get multiple comets if he has his ult combo on them.

+5 permanent health per Grasp proc is also still ridiculous.
    Last edited by Olinser; 2017-11-07 at 09:27 PM.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Barbarian in the Playground

Favorite champions are:
    Pantheon. Classic skin is the only skin worth using. Molon labe, fight in the shade, and all that.
    Urgot, old classic skin is wonderfully disgusting. New one is fine. Not great. But fine.

Favorite skins in other champions:
    Tryndamere has his Highlander skin which is awesome. Sadly not available.
    Xin Zhao has the absolutely amazing Winged Hussars skin. Again. Not available.

If they were I’d probably start playing those two more.

Past enjoyed champions I no longer play:
    Poppy: now she’s just freaking annoying.
    Shaco: I like the Joker. But I hate the jungle
    Warwick: I wanted to like the werewolf. But again, I hate the jungle. So much.
    Gangplank: robo arm looks dumb. But total honesty I dropped him because I just don’t enjoy playing with barrels.
    Fair enough, although I must add that Riot has said they changed Urgot so they can do more with him in their lore. Something like "New Urgot has a purpose to work for, old Urgot was someone who had things happen to him." Riot is trying to make characters with wide design spaces, both in and out of game. Look at how long it took Zaq to get a skin because of model difficulties. This (and lore)is probably responsible for Warwick tubes and Gangplanks* Robo-arm (which is only present in 2 skins iirc).

And in general you seem to value "Character in a costume" skins more than "Character if they were an X", but maybe I'm just projecting, because you didn't say you liked any of the early Panth skins. And as for Zoe/Poppy, you seem to value manly, warrior dudes than waify cloudcuckoo landers. Which is fine, because Riot attempts to create champions (and skins) for a wide variety of play-styles and aesthetics.

*is it weird to anyone else to type out full names like Gangplank and Warwick instead of GP and WW? So used to abbreviating for brevity.
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Zoe is a definite instant buy for me. Not had that much fun playing a champ since Ekko released.

Her W could potentially be an issue, but in 2 games I only had 1 situation where it actually really had an impact, and that was just pure RNG. A minion dropped a heal pick up right before the enemy ADC used heal so we had a triple heal for that fight. Otherwise it didn't really get much use. Jungle mobs don't drop the pick ups so her jungling (and she is a rather viable jungle too) isn't insane.

It is going to take some practice on her QRQ combo to get it right. I think the intention was to land sleep bubble then do the combo, but I didn't manage to get it.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

redface Re: League of Legends LXVIII: "MY PICK'EMS!" Part II: Who Didn't Get Out of Groups?

Fair enough, although I must add that Riot has said they changed Urgot so they can do more with him in their lore. Something like "New Urgot has a purpose to work for, old Urgot was someone who had things happen to him." Riot is trying to make characters with wide design spaces, both in and out of game. Look at how long it took Zaq to get a skin because of model difficulties. This (and lore)is probably responsible for Warwick tubes and Gangplanks* Robo-arm (which is only present in 2 skins iirc).

And in general you seem to value "Character in a costume" skins more than "Character if they were an X", but maybe I'm just projecting, because you didn't say you liked any of the early Panth skins. And as for Zoe/Poppy, you seem to value manly, warrior dudes than waify cloudcuckoo landers. Which is fine, because Riot attempts to create champions (and skins) for a wide variety of play-styles and aesthetics.

*is it weird to anyone else to type out full names like Gangplank and Warwick instead of GP and WW? So used to abbreviating for brevity.
    Well here's the thing. Riot's lore is ****. The Targon lore is the worst offender, but really, it's mediocre by fantasy standards, and those are low standards. At least until I stopped reading.

I don't care whether or not Urgot now has a purpose in the lore. I haven't read the new one, and I have no intention to. The suicidal depressed half living monstrosity that just wanted something to kill it, was far more interesting as a concept than some murdering ******* spouting bad interpretations of Nietzsche.

Does Riot really create champions skins from a wide play style? Maybe they do and I am just blinded by what I like and don't. But the last new champion I was remotely interested in was Darius. And he was from what? 2012? None of the currently popular skin lines interest me. Star Guardians being the most clearly vapid and uninteresting. But everything from Project to Pool Party isn't worth spending my money on. I don't value the characters in costumes or alternate character interpretations, because I no longer value the characters at all.

What I like is warriors, normal people, grotesques, and history. They've mostly stopped making them. Closest recently is Jhin, I think. And I don't think anyone really considers him a normal person. Whenever they update a grotesque like Yorick or Urgot they tone down the actual repulsion and try to make them "cool." When talking about the future Pantheon update they've mentioned they want to move away from being just a Spartan, when that was literally what drew me to him (and the game) in the first place. And the only skins I have ever really been interested in buying, were some odd promotions that were never actually sold.

So, yeah, haven't exactly been happy with Riot's decisions over the last few years. But, I'm sure everyone on this board is tired of me bitching about it, by now. I'll keep playing until Pantheon gets turned into a body hoping space parasite, with glowing starry effects and all that other rubbish. Then I'll go.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2017-11-08 at 02:19 AM.

24. - Top - End - #84

BlueKnightGuy

Fair enough, although I must add that Riot has said they changed Urgot so they can do more with him in their lore. Something like "New Urgot has a purpose to work for, old Urgot was someone who had things happen to him."
    Over the past few years, Riot has done a better job with lore for non-canonical skin lines than for their actual game. I can't imagine how they could honestly believe they're going to come back to Urgot, other than maybe a retcon down the road.
    DM's Guild Work

5e Homebrew: The Circle of Progress, a druid circle about becoming a transformer - Winner of 5e Subclass Contest 1 - "It's Technical"

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, I've said a lot of negative things. But, now, I think it's time for a little bit of positive feedback. Especially since I know Reinboom worked hard on these runes, and this is specifically about them.

Just played a game. Pantheon, as I do. Set up my new loadout to get Manaflow Bands. Holy crap I love it. I ulted about 8 times that game, I think I only had to spend mana on my ult once. It was beautiful. Gone are the days of losing a fourth of my mana just to get back into the action.

As a note though, I do wish they made when the effect is on and off easier to see. I know your mana bar shimmers briefly when it goes on. But a few times I missed it, and there doesn't seem to be any way to check the cooldown on it. So, maybe make the manabar a different color, like a purple, or darker blue until you actually spend the spell. If that's possible. If not, still, it's amazing. Fully expect it to be nerfed a bit though.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, I've said a lot of negative things. But, now, I think it's time for a little bit of positive feedback. Especially since I know Reinboom worked hard on these runes, and this is specifically about them.

Just played a game. Pantheon, as I do. Set up my new loadout to get Manaflow Bands. Holy crap I love it. I ulted about 8 times that game, I think I only had to spend mana on my ult once. It was beautiful. Gone are the days of losing a fourth of my mana just to get back into the action.

As a note though, I do wish they made when the effect is on and off easier to see. I know your mana bar shimmers briefly when it goes on. But a few times I missed it, and there doesn't seem to be any way to check the cooldown on it. So, maybe make the manabar a different color, like a purple, or darker blue until you actually spend the spell. If that's possible. If not, still, it's amazing. Fully expect it to be nerfed a bit though.
    It's possible, and should be what's happening but we got caught off guard with the healthbar rework being pushed back a patch for that one. I'll see if we can still do that. :D

Also, this release is very surreal for me at the moment. Runes itself I've been working directly on for almost 2 years (tied with 1 other person directly on the project for longest on project).

Non-directly on, I've been working in some part towards it for 4 years. There's so many small strands leading up to this project release. Even accounting for the follow up work and bug fixing, it still feels... somehow like it's not done. Like it CAN'T be done. Very surreal.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinboom View Post
    It's possible, and should be what's happening but we got caught off guard with the healthbar rework being pushed back a patch for that one. I'll see if we can still do that. :D

Also, this release is very surreal for me at the moment. Runes itself I've been working directly on for almost 2 years (tied with 1 other person directly on the project for longest on project).

Non-directly on, I've been working in some part towards it for 4 years. There's so many small strands leading up to this project release. Even accounting for the follow up work and bug fixing, it still feels... somehow like it's not done. Like it CAN'T be done. Very surreal.
    Well in a way, it isn't. I'm just going to call it now, there are going to be some real bull**** balance issues that got overlooked. So, you have that to look forward to. Plus, everyone who has to learn to change their playstyle calling you a hack and the worst thing to happen to LoL ever. Or whatever.

So, have fun with all that.

But for what it's worth, I'm enjoying the changes thus far.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ogre in the Playground

Well in a way, it isn't. I'm just going to call it now, there are going to be some real bull**** balance issues that got overlooked. So, you have that to look forward to. Plus, everyone who has to learn to change their playstyle calling you a hack and the worst thing to happen to LoL ever. Or whatever.

So, have fun with all that.

But for what it's worth, I'm enjoying the changes thus far.
    Well, the follow-up period is the lifetime of League.

For myself though, other than to provide systemic insight or history (and some small followup work for the next month), I won't be involved in the majority of the followup.

The 4 years thing is a long term project that runes is only a portion of. Next I will be swapping to developer tooling for about a month then to being a champ designer for a year to carry on that project. I think there is still about 4 years left to do on that.

29. - Top - End - #89

Quote Originally Posted by Reinboom View Post
    Well, the follow-up period is the lifetime of League.

For myself though, other than to provide systemic insight or history (and some small followup work for the next month), I won't be involved in the majority of the followup.

The 4 years thing is a long term project that runes is only a portion of. Next I will be swapping to developer tooling for about a month then to being a champ designer for a year to carry on that project. I think there is still about 4 years left to do on that.
    While you're here.... my Nephew is getting into LoL for the first time (he's nuts for the Star Guardians), and both her and my wife love the game but have no interest or tolerance for the old spreadsheet-styled runes. If that's changing, even if there's issues, that's something I (as the "veteran" of our trio and the only one who cares for optimization puzzles) am highly grateful for. So, thanks!

Beyond that though - do you have any suggestions for "newbie" pages of runes, that I can set them up with and they can use regardless of champion? I realize that's probably against the spirit of things, but suggestions are appreciated!

Bubs the Commoner

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90

There are premade pages, and while each page doesn't apply to every champion, every champion can use at least one page well.