New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

Midnight after wishing everypony a good night, he took off the kitchem and check out everything ok.
    AND.. to grab a midnight snack. It sort of felt as sacred duty.
    After that, if nothing intresting happens, he getting to check his luggage.

-----------

(Daring Do)
    "Yes. Twilight Sparkle's touch. We visit here for time to time.' Rarirty landed gracefully. She led him around the house, leadign him to Tank who took a nap. 'It's quite simple. Tank eat salads and vegetables, twice a day, and he enjoy going for a flight. Do you see the helicopter on his sheel?'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

In Midnight luggage, he found a letter in the bottom of the luggage. Opening it, it was writting by Deepwood. It say to ask Crystal for some her special recipe he he should get intimate with any mares here and that he hope he will find what he is looking for. He also apoligize for his shortcomings and that he is sad that they couldn't connect that much when they were both youngers. He hope for Midnight to gain some confidence in himself and that if he does, the world might not be as awful after all. Even in letter, Deepwood way of words didnt change... but it felt very heartwarming coming from him.

Midnight had to woke up early the next morning. When he arrive in the kitchen, you can see Twinkle still a bit sleepy and drinking some strong smelling tea. She yawn before greeting Midnight...

========

Steam: " Yes, I see it. a cute little magic device. "

He goes to the kitchen to fullfill his task and be done with it. He wasnt a big fan of animals as it needed care and attention he couldnt provide. MAres were better company anyway.

He does it with Rarity help who... make a impressive looking salad to Tank. He chuckle: " you like to make everything beautiful Miss rarity and it show. "

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight smiling to himself. He loved his father. He really wanted him to be proud of him... he went to sleep with a smile.

'Good Morning, Ms. Twinkle.' he said warmly yet politly. 'Not a morning pony I guess?' he has asked with sympathy, starting to check that everything in order.

-----------

Rarity smile. 'Well, it is my passion, and you might have noticed, it's my cutie mark.' she said with a warm smile. 'Would you like a cup of tea?' she offered.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle yawn: " No, Im not. Fortunatly breakfast are super easy to do... And most bat ponies arent difficult when it come to breakfast. The eggs are very popular here, as you will find out. Especially the mushroom omelette Sugar Rush made. You might look at the menu over here..."

As he look to the menu, he notice something strange. The morning menu have two different pages and on one page, their is a extra ingredient called " Chicken B. " ... he have no idea what that is.

===========

Steam is surprised: " I didn't think Rainbow would have tea! Sure. "

He make sure to look around, to be able to know his way if he had to come back.... Him or a other changeling.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

He knew well Sugar's menu- it's more or less was everything he knew.
    But Midnight has raised an "eyebrow"- "what is chicken B?"
    ____

"Oh. She doesn't. But she is a good host." Rairty has answered with giggle using her telekensis to prepare the te

"If anything, she has weakness for cider, though strangely she rarely get any."

Rarity put both cups on the table, while Tank mottored around. "You know, I am quite surprised you are not a celebrity- you are most certianly have all the qualicitions to be one."

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle rose a eyebrow: " That's for chicken blood. "

===============

Steam chuckle: " Oh really? What qualifications would that be? "

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

'Chicken.. blood?' He cringed.

----

'Well.. a builder body to die for, intelligence, elegance, manners.. what else?'

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle sigh, shake her head: " Most bat ponies are fleas eaters. You remember the shower right next to the entrance? They were there for a reason you know... It also mean they developped a taste for blood. They can do without in other meals but turns out not in the morning, especially after taking alchool the day before. You didn't know that? "

======

Steam sigh: " Well being popular is also a burden. Im surprised you girls, as the Elements of Harmony, arent more well known in Equestria. You saved it quite a few times now. "

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

'Nooo...' Midnight shaked his head disturbed, and preffered not to question it further.
    'Alright, so what are we doing first?'

-------------

'Well, it's actually work of very deliciate spell of.. ehh.. I shouldn't speak about it. hmm.. why don't we take it to my Botique?' she has offered.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

She roll her eyes: " You tell me, you are the chief. We usually wait for the clients to come down and order something. It shouldnt be long now. How about we make some strong tea and some breakfast for ourselves first..."

(You might wanna describe what you are doing)

She point out: " The girls might order something for themselves too in the same time. Only Storm Hugger come late to that. She's really isolating herself that pony... I heard from Destiny that their is a chance you'll leave today? Something settling you? You know, is the blood cooking thing too much for you? "

She seem tired but she look at you like you are gonna give up after a single day... Some hope and an anxiety in her eyes?

============

Steam is interested now... Their is a spell to maintain a low profile? Looks like a complicated spell.

" Does that mean you are inviting me to dinner miss Rarity? It's getting a bit late... If you aren't, I'll probably need to consider where I should eat myself. "

The clock did show it was getting late...

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

'Oh. Right.. not so used to be in charge...' he has apologized, he started to make tea, and some omlets, despite his overweight body, he shown impressive dexetrity with his wings, tails and even fangs- breaking 6 eggs at the same time.

He combine some begtables with the omlets and pepper it a bit.
    'This.. should do.' He quite tens, forgetting to eat himself..

Midnight Snack, looked worried. 'Well.. she seems.. like a tough pony. That for sure.'
    Her questions had fritghrned him. I'll do.. what I must.' he said without expressing emotion

-----------

'Of course darling! My treat! What would you like to have for dinner?'

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Twinkle nods approuvingly: " You definitly know your stuff. Don't forget to make some for yourself. Ah, they are arriving. Forget what I said ok? We just had so many... Whatever."

" TWINKLE !!! "

Her sister come to her and hugs her in a big charging hug. Silky and her laugh and Twinkle hugs her sister back. The others follow suit.. but not Storm Hugger.

Destiny take one of the egg omelette: " It looks delicious, thank you! I hope that letter put you in a cherry mood! "

Twinkle and Silky sit right next to each other. It seem Silky is showing a book to her sister about pony fashion.

Storm Hugger... is she ok?

======

Steam is a bit surprised: " Oh? I'm not a picky eater, as long as it's made with love... I mean homemade food is so nice you know? "

On the way out, he make sure to feed Tank. He is glad its not a furry critter, he have a problem with those.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-26 at 05:46 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight smile, seeing them in such good relationship with the others.
    But, he frown worried for Storm Hugger, he try to leave without making a fuss, and fly toward her room
    ---

Rarity giggled, 'Not a problem darling.'
    Her home is inddeed filled with a feminine touch, she is busy creating fancy dinner.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Midnight find her room again, easily... but as he get closer, his bat ears catch up something. Someone is crying, faintly. And from the looks of it, it comes from Storm Hugger room...

==========

While Rarity is busy, he take her copy of journal and sart reading. He spot Opal who seem super aggressive to seeing him. Steam frown, not liking this cat as well. It seem its running on pure spite.

The cat seem to be hissing constantly, distracting poor Steam. He start to wonder if it knows about his cover? Maybe not...

He rose up and corner the cat in going downstair in the laundry room. And then he close the door.

He return to the journal and continue reading. And then he spot a fashion magazine... opened at the page of a picture of a famous designer on it. It seem like she had started to cut the picture out but got distracted, the pair of scissor right next to the magazine. He chuckle, guessing its one of her crushes.

He start reading about it until she get back...

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

'Storm Hugger?' he called with worry and knocked on the door.
    ---

'Hello sweeit,e hope it didn't took too long.' she said and placed the tray on the table. 'I have also reserved some wine.. if you into it,' she winked, and sat down

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

It become quiet inside for a second... then you hear a rukus, a hoarse voice: " Im not dressed. Wait, who... Ah new guy? I mean Midnight? Don't worry about me, I'll eat breakfast cold if I have to. "

It looks like she is actively doing something inside, you are not sure what.

==========

Steam is surprised... She really went all out!

He tilt is head: " What's the catch? "

She cant be that generous... right?
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-26 at 07:24 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

'I am quite worried for you Ma'am. I just want to see that you are fine.' Midnight argued.

----------

She smiled. 'Aww, you are too smart for me, aren't you?'
    she blushed a bit. 'Could you.. model a bit.. for me?'

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Storm Hugger sigh but his bat ears can hear it... " One moment them..."

After a moment, she open up the door. Her eyes are a bit red but she looks fine. She is wearing a silk bath robe, which is sexier then if she wasnt wearing any clotches. She suddenly grab you and force a deep kiss on Midnight.

Once she release him, she say: " Im fine, don't worry about me ok? Now, do I have to drag you in my room or you need to return to work? "

She is intoxicatly in control here and her rose parfume fill his nose... Is Midnight able to resist?

=============

Steam sigh, shake his head: " Well... as long as their is no pictures taken and it's only in private, between the two of us, sure... But I wont do a professionnal work setting and I will end it when I want it to. I'm supposed to be in my vacation after all. You are fine with that? "
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-29 at 01:38 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight waddled into the kitchen just int time to prepare lunch. But he isn't focused.. and mess things up on epic scale.
    Like confusing sugar and salt level.

----------

'Well.. it's for my private collection.' she said sheepishly.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar hands up entering the kitchen. Midnight hear complain coming from the other room: " Im on it everypony! Do not worry! "

The voice calm down outside and you hear some cheer as she close the door. She turn to you, frowning and worried. " Midnight, Im going to take over the cooking for now. I'll go look for you in your room afterward. "

She realize you seem in pain or uneasy: " Wait, you are hurt? "

===========

Steam chuckle, rise up and walk toward her: " Your private collection you say? " He then start to rubber her shoulders. By Celestia, even his fingers are magical! She love that shoulder massage!

" I'll need to see a sample of it first. You are not trying to con me, aren't you? Is their something you aren't telling me? "

She is realizing he is as suave as she is. She is used to controlling stallions but darn, he is good!
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-05-31 at 10:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight seemed to loose his cool, hearing his epic failure, and trot panicked from place to place in the kitchen, releasing terrified squeaks.

When Sugar has entered he folded his ears.
    He failed her, in .ore than kne way.
    He sort of cheated on her? But it's not like they were in romance, right? The very thought is ridiculos. Fever teen fantasy.

"I.. I.. I am.. sorry.."... he mambled defeated.
    She hasked him if he is hurt. He did something he never did before with her- he has avoided her eyes. She was the one who has helped him to discover what he was meant to do.

But now he has avoided her eyes, in shame. But was he hurt?
    He did enjoyed it...
    But it was scary, wierd and so instense...

'No... I ...am... ok..." he said slowly, drawing back.
    "I'll... I'll.. find.. something useful to do." He said and hurried to get out.
    _____

Rarity hummed, arching her back deciding to let go of the wheel and enjoy the ride.
    "Well, Rainbow Dash is really lucky to have you... I don't want to betray her.. but..." she paused.
    "For... some.. reason I seems to be unable to keep stable relationship, but.. I am a mare.. with.." she blushed. "Needs. And.. the collection help me feel.. ummm.. loved"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar call him out worried but he run away. Midnight decide to go hide in his room... He needed a long shower. And some cold water between his legs.

Once in his room, he see somepony there that he never saw before. A charming lavender bat pony mare, humming as she is cleaning the place. It's hard to tell her age to be honest but she is quite good looking. Once she see Midnight, she eeks, take a step back and bow her head: " I-I am almost finished. But I can can comeback a other day if you want? "

(To your info, its Sweet Echo, Twinkle and Silky mother... and she look quite beautiful in your girl next door kinda look)

========

Steam chuckle, increase his pheromone as he massage her: " Oh Rarity. You ARE lovable. But the answer of your problems is so obvious. But I'm not sure it's my place to point it out so let's leave it at my answer: I will not model for your private collection. I am willing to send you reference of magazine I appear in but you won't have my face on them I'm afraid..."

He say that on a sorry tone but he can sense his answer troubled her...

And as she was about to say something, They hear the main door open in a other room, with a young filly voice being heard: Sweetie Bell! Rarity thought she was going to eat at Applejack place!

" Rarity! Applejack and Applebloom are outside can I spend the week-end at Apple-jack place? "

She finally arrive at the living room where Steam gave Rarity some space as he is back in front of his meal... Steam look curiously at Sweetie Belle while she seem to be staring at Steam with confusion.

(We need to send her for the week-end at AJ place haha)
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-06-01 at 12:12 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight blushed. 'Oh, it's really ok, I can maintain my room myself.. you probably has a lot of work as it is...'

-----------

Rarity was about to answer something when Sweetie Bell has arrived.
    'Swettie Bell! Of..of course! This IS a wonderful idea!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sweet Echo: " Oh? If... If you are sure about it. But I don't think you have cleaning products in your room. A-and it's the policy here. I'll just comeback a other day. Have a nice day! "

She bow her head, take her cleaning chariot and leave. She give youa small smile before leaving.

==========

Sweetie Bell is all smile: " Thank you big sis! "

She walk up toward Steam: " Hello! I never seeing you before. Im Rarity little sister! '

Steam nods: " Its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Steam Roller, a friend of Rainbow Dash and of your sister. "

She blink: " Oh. Well it was nice seeing you! I'll go pack a few things and be on my way. "

She was wondering if he was a love interest (she did find him good looking even if a bit too muscular for her filly taste) but since he mentionned Rainbow Dash, she figured he wasnt. She went upstair in her room...

Steam: " She is just as charming as you are Rarity. "

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

He waved after her, confused a bit. So much pretty mares here.. after his exprience with Storm, he couldn't help but constantly think about it.
    Maybe Sugar Rush will do it to him as well?

----------

'Hahaa, Well, she is a bit more into physical activites than I am, she and her friends are practicly rascals!' she laughed

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

While in his room thinking, he almost don't see time fly... Soon enough, their was a kock at the door.

Once you let her in, Sugar seem a bit worried. She goes on the lone chair in the room and sit down and sigh, leaving you the bed in front of her to sit on.

She look at you: " Well? What went wrong? "

She dont look angry, just worried.

====

Steam is surprised: " Oh? Well how do you keep in shape? A healthy diet is not everything you know... "

As he ask, Sugar Bell run down the stairs and say a quick " Bye! " before leaving by the door.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-06-06 at 08:03 PM.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

Midnight stared at her for a moment, looking a bit strange.
    He didn't wanted to lie- but he felt the truth will bring even more troubles.
    "...I am not sure. Just.. distracted a bit. Maybe I am not used to be in charge." He ssid slowly.
    _"__

"Well, it actually is, darling. Put in less then you put out. It a simple.math, that all." Rairty waved it off, not wNting tk admit that she simply had lucky genetics.

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar Rise up and spit out smoke. She look really unhappy, boderline angry: " Messing up is normal but since when you are not being honest with me?! You clearly know what's wrong, it's written all over your face. Whatever, if you don't want to be honest, Im out. Just remember that if it happens again, I'll end my little vacation and bring you back home the same day. "

She make sign of walking up to the exit...

============

Steam rise a eyebrow at that.... then slowly smile and let out a chuckle. " If you say so. Well I should be on my way then. Thank you for the meal, it was really good. We should hang again sometime. "

IF she doesnt suggest something, annything, he might go away!

(should she suggest a activity inside or outside, like a date?)

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

'S..stop!' He flew to block her way.
    'I..i.. was.. kissed.. by a mare... ok?!' he blushed.

---
    'W..wait.. don't you want.. to see my workshop?@ she almost sounded desprate.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Sugar take a step back, blink a few times in surprise. She then smile a bit, shake her head: " All this for a simple kiss? I wonder what it will be like when a mare here take your first time,"

She seem to say it like it's a fact, that he will lose his first time here... well she is right about that so its hard to argue.

============

Steam blink a few times, seem to hesitate a lot: " I'm... Hummm... Ok but... "

Wow, it's going well he thought inwardly. Rarity was much more his type then Rainbow Dash the tsundere. Shes more mature and charming. And wait, shes free the whole week-end now, maybe?

He increase his pheromones... Shes so composed that he doesnt know if its working. Sure she seem to panic a bit at him leaving but he is hoping she will beg him to take her.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-06-11 at 11:06 PM.