New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: MLP roleplay// Seed Giver: Mistmane Legacy

AJ squirmed with embaressment as Granny Smith talked aliud about a subject, she decided to never mention again.
    (Though, Rarity for to time, teased her about this night.)

AJ gasped. "Do you want to be an harlot?! What gotten into you granny? Aren't we Apples supposed to be like.. a lighthouse or samfin' to famiky values?"'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Granny shake her hand: " We are Applejack, we are! But you never experience new things on the other hand. I think you know how foals are made and you must have hear it's a wonderful things to make them. And sometimes, you want a foal but not be in a relationship. And as Apple, we accept that. We need new blood in the Apple family once in a while you know. "

She sighed: " Personally, I never found the stallion I wanted to grow old with. I was like you, focused on the Apple family business but also while rising my favorite grandchildrens. But unlike me, you have the chance to look for a lover but refuse to do it. So I wonder... what I did wrong. If only..."

She begin to look very sad... like memories that are hunting her. She sigh:

" I'll be going to bed sweetheart. I really wish I could have found the apple of my heart when I was young. Trust me, you get old without you noticing..."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

AJ was shocked at Granny getting so emotional. She wanted to tell her something, but she only could raise her hand weakly after her. She stayed there in the dark. She needed cider.
    And more.
    And more. It was almost morning, when she waddled upstairs with a lassoo.
    She opened Seed's door with a kick. "Hee haaa!' she tossed the lassoo at him, attempting to catch him and drag him from bed.
    "Time to work lover boy!'

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Our favorite changeling woke up by 4 AM because he went to bed so early. He decided to spend the rest of the night with Luna as Seed Giver.

She appreciated he took the time to wake up early to spent time with her. She given her all most of the night so she figured that the last hours would be fine if she were gonna spent them with him

It only lasted 2 hours to their surprised before Pippin was awoken by AJ. Luna sighed, figured his alarm clock would have woken him up and she did a last patrol to check if everything was alright for the late sleepers.

As for AJ and Pippin, He was effectively wrapped with the lasso. However, by magic reflex, he used telekenesis and bit the thing to fight against her attempt to drag him of bed.

It made her fall and lost balance while loosen up the grasp. He freed himself. Good thing his disguise hidden the magic glow of his horm. In AJ eyes, it looked like her cousin was stronger then what she though

He blinked at seeing AJ obviously drunk, got out of bed and help her get on her feet: " Cousin, are you alright? How come you drank so much cider so early?! "

He hold her Princess like and put him on his bed: " You should rest up..."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-11-27 at 02:53 PM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

"N..no.. life is short..." hic*
    "t...to.. exprience things.. you know?" she.. tried clumsily to kiss him

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin cringed internally. Sure he could get what he wanted now but the meal wouldn’t be satisfactory. From what he could sense, she still haven’t opened her heart to him. Being drunk would leave a bad aftertaste in his mouth and his heart. Beside, he felt she was hiding sad emotions behind such offer. Better let her sober up... Pippin kiss her on the forehead instead: «*Cousin, you seem in distress. How about we just start slowly with a hug?*» and he does that. He pull the cover on them and put her hat on the side table.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine. But I am still having you! hic!"

she hugged him with force, almost squeazing him.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin chuckle and was secretly glad she didnt use as much force as her granny: " Oh really... cause I didnt think you were the big drinker type of gal. If you were gonna puke, that wouldn't make any good lasting memories. Is it your first time even? "

He seem concerned about her... in reality, he was mostly curious. He was thinking maybe its her granny somehow? Talking about her parents yesterday weakened her heart? She couldnt be that sensible over dead parents... right? Wait, was it a recent death? He didnt even know...

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

"Puke? Ah never gonna puke! I keep the whole barrel in, as good as cat watch over da milk!" her face turned green.
    "Oh no." she ran all the way to the bathroom to throw up.

She didn't imagined it like that at all!

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

"Puke? Ah never gonna puke! I keep the whole barrel in, as good as cat watch over da milk!" her face turned green.
    "Oh no." she ran all the way to the bathroom to throw up.

She didn't imagined it like that at all!

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He rise up from the bed and wait for her at bathroom's door, to make sure she is ok and to see if she was gonna go back to his room after she is done pucking.

Once she get out of the bathroom, he show a face full of both concern and tendernes. He try to embrace her, tell her: " Don not worry, everything is ok. I am not judging you. But I think you need some rest. The question remain though, my or your bed? "

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

"Judging me? Who do you think you are.. bucking Mayor or shamfing?" she held her head.
    "Ah want mah bed... but ah want you too..." she tried to grab him by the collar. "Do y'hear me? I want you. Yeah. You heard me. Go! Take me! Just... dont tell to Rarith... Kay?'

(would you like to add Rarity into this mix? Unplanned by him..)

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Judging me? Who do you think you are.. bucking Mayor or shamfing?" she held her head.
    "Ah want mah bed... but ah want you too..." she tried to grab him by the collar. "Do y'hear me? I want you. Yeah. You heard me. Go! Take me! Just... dont tell to Rarith... Kay?'

(would you like to add Rarity into this mix? Unplanned by him..)
    OCC: Adding Rarity?! OMG would she join? I doubt it... HOWEVER, we could do that trope with Berry Punch and Pinkie Pie. It doesnt have to be with two members of the Mane 6 after all

Pippin ears fall down a bit: " Take some headache medecine and some rinse wash first. If you are that persistent... Of course you can have me. I just don't want you to regret it tommorow."
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-01 at 02:50 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

"If I am sober, ah might get cold hooves.. nah. Let's.. ehh" she held her head. "Fine. Let's find some pills... Ah am sure I know where dey are..." she wobbled, taking few pebbles. "'ere dey are!" and tried to swallow them.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

"If I am sober, ah might get cold hooves.. nah. Let's.. ehh" she held her head. "Fine. Let's find some pills... Ah am sure I know where dey are..." she wobbled, taking few pebbles. "'ere dey are!" and tried to swallow them.
    He help her and once she mouthwach her mouth, he give her a shoulder to help her walk to her own room. Then, he undress her. He put a loving hand in her hair, stroking her gently. He was in his pyjamas and before removing the bottom part right next to her head as he stand off next to her bed, he ask: " It's not about having cold feet rather then being not ready yet. AJ, you are extremely attractive so it's very hard for me to hold back. If you promise to not blame me from what comes next, I'll make you a full grown mare tonight..."

OCC: PM or she should feel dizzy and unsure after looking at the huge bulge in Pippin pyjamas?

PS: In any case, be mindful that AJ is inexperimented with a stallion if she takes the itiniative. Pippin will take control soon enough though.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-05 at 02:11 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Back on teh thread...

As said in PM, Pippin do some chores around the place, not following AJ orders to do things. He do only what he consider the bare minimum like feedings the animals, taking the eggs from the hen (and make breakfast with them. He wasnt a talented cook but he could make scrambled eggs just fine) and getting a few barrels worth of apples ready for the market and come with Granny Smith at the market to sell them. It was one of the task today and since AJ was recovering, he would have to be there.

Fortunatly, Granny Smith does NOT suspect what happened between them and accept the excuse of being drunk. She thinks AJ might have drink a lot after their little talk last night so she doesnt think twice about soething might have happened.

A day of "honest" work wasnt hard on Pippin as long as he secretly used magic to make things easier.

OCC: While he wont try to score with somepony else for now, meanwhile, he could still socialize with other ponies. Background ponies even, at your discretion. I was thinking AJ and Rarity will only be back in a few days from tehir trip in dragon lands though so we have to hold that for now. But he coudl meet Fluttershy for now, shopping for Angel or a few things in the market or Pinkie Pie? Im letting you decide, as it could be Derpy (AKA Muffin) even who he socialize or Berry Punch? Heck, maybe Scratch Venyl? lol
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-06 at 04:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Titan in the Playground

During the work day, a very bouncy pink pony https://i.pinimg.com/originals/03/21...5d01024eab.jpg(nsfw)
    "heeey! Gasp*
    "You are new! I never met you! Who are you!? ARe you from the Apple family?! Omgosh! are we cousins?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin look surprised. This pony don't look like a farmer at all!

" Why yes, I am from the Apple family. Are we really cousin? "

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure! You see, my gran gran gran gran gran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grandma, MIGHT be the cousin of gran gran gran gran gran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grangran gran gran grandma of AJ. You do know AJ, do you? I just LOVE her! She is super strong! Cool! honest! I love all of the apples! Not to speak, that apples, making apple pies the best! Well, have you ever tried to make apple pie without apples? Well, let me tell you, that, it's quite hard! And-"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Something clicked in Pippin head. She didnt need to say her name anymore... She was one of his target: Pinkie Pie!

Inwardly, he sighed. Its not that he disliked earth ponies mare but he havent meet one who he could connect with personnality wise. Well, maybe Granny Smith when she was young? No, probably not. He dont like sharing his meals with other stallions and he didnt get to connect her personnaly for the short interaction they had.

In any case, Pinkie Pie was exactly what he disliked in a mare: too much chatty, immature and to boot it all, she was the archetype of the annoying little sister type.

But she was in the same time... tasty in a lot of ways. She was so full of love for everyponies that his hunger would be satisfied if he could tolerate her. She wanted so much to please everyponies that her guinine love for other ponies was more fullfilling then normal.

Not only that but... she was gorgeous. Even as bouncy as she was though, her enormous assets Didnt seem to bounce with her?

" It seem like AJ, so far, have the most normal chest size among my target. I wonder if having the power of harmony increase your assets? "

He shrug and interrupted her: " Lass, Im sorry but we havent properly introduced. May I know your name? "

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

"Umgosh! You are right! I am Pinkie Pie! But when my mom angry she say-" Pinkie mimiced scolding face.
    "PINKAMENA DIANA PIE!" then her face turned to hserlf
    "OR when I am trying to convince parents to let me baby sit- I call myself- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXR2bVKVFrs"
    she giggled,
    "But my friends, and that including you, calling me Pinkie Pie! Or just Pinkie!"

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

He sigh: " Well Miss Pinkie Pie, my name is Pippin and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure we could hang together sometimes this week but right now, I have apples to sell ..."

Her constant babbling made him wanna use a spell on her that would make her lose her voice... or maybe full her mouth with...

He was thinking of what happened this morning with AJ and it was hard for him to have a smile. Darn, he wanted to do it again and this time go all the way!

He was probably spacing out right now, with a bit of pink on his cheek... and with a bulge in his pants.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2017-12-10 at 07:13 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Pinkie at random pecked his cheek.
    "Ohhh, somepony have nasty beasty thoughts!" she giggled.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pippin was surprised by this... But then he smile: " Even if I was, this is not the right place to talk about such things isn't it? "

Most ponies would have blush or try to find excuses... but Pippin was instead remembering Pinkie Pie where they were... in a open market with even a group of children approching.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Shame wasn't a feeling, that Pinke was familiar with too much,
    she shrugged.
    "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... are you ready for the PaRtttY?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

" One moment"

He give candy apples to the kids for some bits then return to Pinkie Pie: " What party? "

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5rY_S4gOQ
    Taking off his eyes from Pinkie is dangerouse- she already prepared a whole chaos to greet him!

"A welcome to Poniville party! Duh!"

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Covered in confettis, he was starting to get annoyed: " Sorry but no. Im not sure how much time I'm staying here but I see no reason to stay more then a month. A welcome party is not needed. Thx for the attention though. "

He keep his eyes on her now though: " Good day! "

He seem wary for her insane reflex and lack of common sense...

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Pinkie has apeared infront of him. "But PLEEEEEEEASE?! Please please please?! Please with a cherry cream on top?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Pinkie has apeared infront of him. "But PLEEEEEEEASE?! Please please please?! Please with a cherry cream on top?!"
    Pippin push her out of his personnal space: " ... No. I don't mind parties but I already stated my reasons. You could come to the Apple Family farm instead if you want to know me better. After all, you don't even know what my favorite sugary treats are! "

And he was right, she didn't know!