New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1501
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC V: It's Hailing for Christmas

Well, it add up with ther aspects.
    But I am not here to whine about myself.

It's more like,
    One moment the unkillables there, and we need to help them, and tone down Oxy.
    And then it's nope! Everything is solved, now only few escaping villians worry us, and at Refrea's family scene only the strnger worrying us, and we wrapped it up, and have some aftermath.

But actually nope! The battle went along all this time, and posts related to it, were ignored because reasons.

And I am trying to work with the theme, and give Undertale's style ACT, but any of my posts turned to he based on wrong OOC understanding of the situation.
    I really don't know how to react, and also connect it believable way to the past posts.
    If all you need of me is to write 'Vokdana Fight", then sure, it works
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

well I didn't really intend for the Unkillables to not worry you. the pressure was supposed to be constant, that was a mistake, your supposed to be afraid of the Unkillables, they are THE UNKILLABLES. they're sympathetic people of unbelievable power that nonetheless are forced into a situation where they have to kill you and you have to figure out a way out of that, no matter what

I'm not Undertaling this? I think you have a mistaken impression that I'm somehow the Undertale person. thats not how it works. what I strive for is challenge.what I strive for is good roleplaying and storytelling, the reference stuff is just a thing thats on the side.

my goal is not to make you repeat undertale over and over again. its to provide a challenging arc where heroes have to step up pull out something awesome or figure out something to solve the situation, no matter how pacifistic or not pacifistic the solution is- I don't actually care. the Unkillables really don't have anything to do with undertale- this entire arc is more a cyberpunk/horror thing really. about the dark, terrifying possibility of people being implanted with cybernetics that control their actions and how that would mess them up, about artificial intelligence and their relationship to the world they will enter, and who would make them, who would try to fund this, and how they would try to sell and use some weird 7ft tall bug super-soldier of near-unkillability.

it is also me attempting to make sure fights aren't solved in two seconds so that I'm not bored out of my skull from some anti-climactic finish. so that the characters I make aren't chumps that go down the instant you apply a solution. so that I can show them off and have you face their awesome power with your awesome power, my switching around is to make sure the fight keeps going so that it doesn't get boring and predictable. If it were up to me, this would still only be the opening stages of the fight, going near middle because now you found the computer network.

so I'm sorry I made it seem too safe with that, I apologize. and the goal hasn't really changed- your still supposed to free the Unkillables, its just that you were always meant to fight them while doing so. I'm trying to not have a specific plan or be inflexible- thats why I changed it up, as I'm acting more on the moment to moment decisions of what seems logical than any specific plan for its all resolved. basically they're all reacting to changing conditions for their own goals rather than me inflexibly trying to make them go in a certain direction that would cause railroading. Lagerin for example was meant to die to Oxyribo while trying to gas the lizard race's planet as a bio-android, but instead he lived because of a mischance and I adapted to it.

and I don't know what you mean by ignored posts? have I forgotten to reply to something again?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I am also not great at using refrences, and I can't even blame my english.
    Sigh.

No, all that I completly get. I thought it fit perfectly with Love Stormart Nyagato.
    This is not the case.

You said Oxy has gathered the Unkillables, and they are all fixed. I thought you were ending the arc. I was actually dissapointed, thinking that.
    I wanted to use Martial Cooking arts, which I thought could counter the unkillables.
    I never wanted to KO it, or anythkng quite the opposite. I just thought you were in hurry or something.

And Vodkana kept trying mentally communicatinf with Orange Wasp, I just assuned that ignoring it, meant she epicly failed.

And my last 3-4 posts were under specific understanding of what going on, and if what you tell is truth, my posts doesn't make any sense, so even if I'll able to understand what is going on now, I can't think of any post I can write.
    Maybe we should let Vodkana fade to the background for now, or something.
    I don't know.
    I more and more think, I am hindering you guys....
    Hate to be a nag.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

*facepalm*

oh my god.

Igor, your being all dramatic and beating yourself up, over being deceived by a character who is good at deception, in a complex arc filled with many moving pieces when you work best with simplicity. it makes perfect sense you'd latch on onto some clearly stated thing in a whirlwind of things happening while not catching the surrounding bits that said he was lying if you were skimming. its not your fault, Lagerin is just so good at lying he somehow fooled a player that wasn't even playing a character he was speaking to, let us foil his villainous plan and get back on track.

honestly Vodkana cooking in the middle of battle isn't even out of place. she does so many weird and silly things that I didn't even blink twice at it. Just roleplay getting back in the fight and don't worry about it. you made a mistake, oh well. it happens. your making a bigger deal out it than it needs to be. you can just say "oh thats what happening? oops" then get back to fighting, you don't need make a mountain of a molehill.

Edit: and yes i'm sorry I ignored that, I'll try to respond to that Orange Wasp thing again.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-29 at 10:41 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Colossus in the Playground

I'm having a bit of trouble comprehending what's going on in the depths.

Could I get some line spaces between dialog or a text color for the guy?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble comprehending what's going on in the depths.

Could I get some line spaces between dialog or a text color for the guy?
    okay.

hm.

I didn't intend for him to be an important or particularly noteworthy character so.....perhaps Saddle Brown will be his color because he is dirty and comes from a grimy, gritty place.

Edited: he has been given this color.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-11-29 at 01:48 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1447

It has occurred to me that Apocolypse, from X-Men, would in terms of abilities be the logical endpoint of Diamond's development if I follow the "Super-Mech, Enlightened Human, Human God, and Super Cyborg" transformation progression coupled with his partly techo-organic nature.
    Apocalypse has constantly evolved to survive, increasing his powers over the centuries. His original ability to control his molecular structure was augmented by Celestial armor once he entered the Ship and became the Evolutionary Caretaker. He was also exposed to at least two different techno-organic viruses over the years, which he assimilated and made his own.

• Immortality: Apocalypse's original body was immortal; even before being modified by the Celestial ship, he had lived for thousands of years. Apocalypse can enter a coma-like state of suspended animation during which he may recover from any wounds with the assistance of his Celestial technology.
    • Superhuman Strength: Apocalypse possesses superhuman strength that he can further increase by drawing upon outside energy sources; Apocalypse was shown to be strong enough to physically restrain the Hulk, while the Hulk was separated from Banner and explicitly lacked the ability to increase his strength with his rage, but also had a stronger base level. Hence, Apocalypse is above the "class 100" limit.
    • Superhuman Speed: He is able to speed up his reflexes and reaction time.
    • Superhuman Durability: Apocalypse is highly resistant to injury. With the Celestial modifications, this resistance to harm is amplified.
    • Teleportation: Apocalypse can teleport himself and others around vast distances across the planet. The ability seems to be artificial, linked to the Celestial technology bio-mechanically incorporated into his body, headquarters, and equipment, and so is not always available to him.
    • Psionic Manipulation: At various times Apocalypse has demonstrated differing but vast levels of mental capacity.
    • Telekinesis: Apocalypse possesses telekinetic abilities enabling him to levitate himself, or others, by sheer force of will and manipulate living beings, inanimate objects, and to some extent energy, psionically.
    • Flight: Apocalypse can enable himself to fly, by either transforming his arms into wings, jets, or through telekinetic use. He can achieve supersonic velocity in this manner.
    • Telepathy: He's also an accomplished mentalist of undefined extent. An example of his power would be him battling a weakened Jean Grey (a vastly powerful telepath in her own right) within the psyche space of Baby Nathan and win.
    • Telepathic Control & Manipulation: He's able to project his own thoughts and memories or read those of others in order to glean and impart whatever information he desires from them.
    • Cyberpathy: Thanks to his synergy with the Celestial Technology bonded to him, due in part to his paradoxical jaunt of afflicting cable with the T.O Virus, Apocalypse gained the ability to mentally link with and control most any kind of tech and machinery he could reach out too.
    • Self-Molecular Manipulation: Apocalypse has control over the molecular structure of his own body and can alter it at will. This means he can adapt his molecular structure to adversity. Apocalypse can perform the following feats:
    • Biomorphing: Apocalypse is also a non-terrestrial metamorph, able to elongate like taffy, change into machinery, separate & reattach his own body parts and even alter his physical appearance at will to blend in with the world around him.
    • Healing factor: Apocalypse's control over his bodily molecules allows for his regenerative abilities.
    • Size Alteration: Apocalypse is able to change his size at will; he can increase or decrease the size of his body by taking on additional mass or ridding of it from a presumably extra-dimensional source.
    • Self-Power Bestowal: Due to En Sabah's total control over his molecular and sub-molecular structure, further bolstered by the Celestial technology augmenting him, he can also consciously or spontaneously grant himself with a wide array of new superpowers at will.
    • Energy Manipulation: Apocalypse seems to have a range of energy harnessing and projecting capabilities, either naturally derived or based on Celestial technology built into his physical frame
    • Energy Blasts: Apocalypse can project raw destructive energy from anywhere on his person, be it as concussive blasts from extremities or even full body energy waves.
    • Energy Absorption: He can also absorb energy from outside sources to augment both himself and his overall power.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Titan in the Playground

Okay: do we really want to end the Unkillables fight early? just asking that to everyone.

if we all really want that, I'll just cut straight to the point and focus on all the true villains and stop trying to make any sympathetic characters fight, if no one really wants it keep doing that.

so since I guess that Oxy' plan is probably to absorb Deglargo's DNA and/or attack his mind, I can offer an alternate deal where Jade just get gets her power up, beats up the Thursdin so that Artic can do his thing to hack the computers to stop it. I'll then shift everything to guys who are actually evil.

because while the Deglargo DNA plan will work, Oxyribo will either have have to manage a newfound INFINITE GREED that comes from Deglargo with Greedy Demon Styles techniques or not have the greed and thus be unable to use those techniques. its a toss up: Demon Styles are designed to make you slip and fall to temptation and eventually turn you into a demon if you don't control them and the possibility of the Style being controlled enough for that to not happen is the bait to sucker people in. CEO Deglargo is actually an example of someone who has kept himself in control for a couple lifetimes without becoming a demon- he wouldn't be a CEO if he didn't have excellent self control after all, so he is actually doing pretty well for himself so far, he is someone at the high end of functioning with this style. at the same time, you can't have NO greed at all when using the Style- its what fuels its practice. so you have to strike a careful balance being greedy and not being TOO greedy to make it work without going demon. this is just whats true for every demonic style: it doesn't work without the sin or passion it comes from to fuel it.

Oxyribo would probably be more suited to Fiery Wrath Brutality Style (Wrath) or Necrotic Bones of Eternity Style (desire for immortality), maybe Icy Shards of Necessity Style (Utilitarianism) if you interpret his flaw being more of a "for the greater good" thing. but Greedy Demon Style fits if you interpret his constant seeking of power as a form of greed. but personally I think Oxyribo is powerful enough without needing martial arts styles that do crazy conceptual stuff on the level of Sidereal Martial Arts, Nen or Jojo Stands.

9. - Top - End - #1449

It doesn't have to work. It's just something that it makes sense that Oxy would try if he was desperate to end a fight with minimal casualties.

Though the way it works in my head, Oxy would need to completely consume Delargo alive to gain his techniques and Oxy lacks the greed to use it as you've described it.

If Oxy were to gain conceptual abilities, it'd probably stem from the "Enlightenment from bottom to top" thing that I want to do as a result of Oxy getting in touch with nature,and that would be as he gets to he Superpersonal/4th/5th dimentional chakras(So late in the game.)

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

Honestly I don't care anymore.
    Anyway in next I'll probably kill or reboot Vodkana. My pure fault, too much things aren't working with her anyway.

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ettin in the Playground

???

Okay, igor, stop whipping yourself.

Vodkana dying is a-okay; there's nothing wrong with someone dying in a long dramatic fight scene such as this.

But your motivation shouldn't be "Vodkana is bad character", because that's not really true. You had a good run, even if you decide to end it.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    ???

Okay, igor, stop whipping yourself.

Vodkana dying is a-okay; there's nothing wrong with someone dying in a long dramatic fight scene such as this.

But your motivation shouldn't be "Vodkana is bad character", because that's not really true. You had a good run, even if you decide to end it.
    True.

just because a character causes problems to other characters doesn't make them a bad character. some of the best characters in all of fiction are people who cause problems even as they solve others and a villains entire purpose is to do nothing but be a big problem in person form.

if you don't have characters that cause problems, it can get bland. thats why I'd say Oxyribo is a good character: he isn't just a hero, but one who others have disagreements with and leads to tense situations where his ideas and their ideas clash, that are perfectly in line with DBZ's theme of pride.

and while the standard roleplay wisdom is to keep the group together no matter what by making characters all the same alignment and not having any internal conflict, that wisdom is DnD-centric and mostly applies because of DnD's assumption that the entire world is out to kill you so any conflict within a group of adventurers is certain death because of a lack of teamwork to overcome those challenges. Dragonball, while a very high power world, full of adventure and whatnot, its not actually out to kill you. like, a vast majority of beings in Dragonball's universe are probably just normal people for a certain definition of "normal", its just that you focus on those planet-destroying exceptions that only come once every few years.

I mean, its not as if Vegeta is a bad character or anything.

but if you feel as if Vodkana dying and starting anew is what you want, thats perfectly fine.

just don't kid yourself that Vodkana is bad, because she isn't: she is a former spoiled brat who struggles to be good and better while having no context for what that is trying to learn from an alien who assumes many of the things that are moral to her are just common sense and don't need to be said, not knowing how to bridge the cultural divide between a nyagato and a human. They clearly see each others positions but aren't sure how to exactly deal with each other perfectly since Vodkana is used to communicating from a completely different culture that has no human context and said human herself probably isn't the most socially adept person in the world despite all her efforts. its a complex relationship with lots of ups and downs. she has made lots of mistakes yet still remains sympathetic, which can be hard to pull off compared to someone who doesn't.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

It's not only that.
    Though I apreciate it, really.

Well, the whole Ki Cooking shtick.. back then I read the manga of Shugoki, which the idea of Shunnen about cooking facinated me, and I wondered if it might be fun to DBZify it.

And... it came out much wierder then I meant.
    But beside the cooking, I don't have much ideas what to do.

And doing wierd posts, because I misunderstood the whole scene is also frusrating.
    Maybe I should read more carefully.
    I just honestly not sure what to do.

I don't mean to quit btw.
    I have for example Snap, who has some potential.

But yeah, the alienation of Vodkana is very big part of her character. She also alien to nyagatos, mortals and gods.
    Actually, it's her whole shtick. But maybe it isn't working.
    I dunno.

Or.maybe, I just need to read twice and three times to make sure I understand.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #1454

Even if you choose to kill her off... Dragon Balls.

On the Namekian calendar.

A little over a third of a year and she can be back.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1455

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Okay: do we really want to end the Unkillables fight early? just asking that to everyone.

if we all really want that, I'll just cut straight to the point and focus on all the true villains and stop trying to make any sympathetic characters fight, if no one really wants it keep doing that.
    I'm gonna say 'no' to this. I'm liking how it's going so far.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, so. I'm just gonna come clean, I've been trying to figure out a way back in ever since my unexpected absence. I was thinking about just putting Starlight on the ship and having her continue her research on freeing the Unkillables ... which makes sense narratively and mechanically, as if she just came down with the answer she could end things immediately. But I kept putting off catching up, and now I have no idea what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Okay, so. I'm just gonna come clean, I've been trying to figure out a way back in ever since my unexpected absence. I was thinking about just putting Starlight on the ship and having her continue her research on freeing the Unkillables ... which makes sense narratively and mechanically, as if she just came down with the answer she could end things immediately. But I kept putting off catching up, and now I have no idea what's going on.
    just like igor then.

okay. sorry this fight seems a little complex, Ing, FF and Rater seem to have no trouble with keeping up, but you and igor seem to be confused. hm, how can we fix that?

but basically:
    Freis, Masala, Pinappla and Vodkana are facing the Unkillables, who now consist of Red Mantis, Black Scorpion, Orange wasp and Yellow Queen.

Grey Spider and White Butterfly are incapacitated, Masala has absorbed Grey Spider for power and is gunning for Yellow Queen next. This might not be the best idea.

Beryl and Jade are both incapacitated for different reasons: Jade because a guy who controls electricity and magnetism has shut down her cybernetics, and Beryl because of a harsh beating

Grey Ant is an emotionless bio-android terminator from the future who wants nothing but to kill us all because Kalzin's orders, and is fighting A Mysterious Stranger from the future trying to prevent that.

Artic is currently facing the electricity/magnetism guy and Has A Plan. mostly so he can get past him to get to a computer to get rid of the programming.

Apfel basically has the all important information to solve this from going through Rilla's mind, Rilla is now searching to try and kill him because orders.

Poka and Diamond in the Deglargo Depths, its supposed to be horror-movie esque but they have somehow convinced a soldier from an oppressive empire future that they're his red ribbon superiors, and is also facing Slaughter who is actually a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Klyntar from the marvel universe. y'know those symbiotes that keep becoming cool organic spider-man esque costumes and making people be evil.

Deglargo is currently going to get sneak-attacked by Oxyribo. my plan is for this result in a villain confrontation and much villain speeches and rants.

Purple Moth is in astral form and convincing a sympathetic scientist to free a bio-android in the ice in the depths. this might not be the best idea.

there were other people around doing things in the battle, but they are not relevant right now: Spike the Devilman was here, turns out he is a pretty decent guy. and Lagerin through being a lying jerk somehow turned himself into a bio-android then through sheer luck thanks to FF somehow escaped the doomed fate I had planned for him at the hands of Oxyribo, and is now this pseudo-bio-android grappling between his Lagerin and Oxyribo identities.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ogre in the Playground

....Okay, I'm clearly just going to have to take the time to just read through what I missed, because you had me up until stuff from the future and Purple Moth no longer being depressed.

just like igor then.

okay. sorry this fight seems a little complex, Ing, FF and Rater seem to have no trouble with keeping up, but you and igor seem to be confused. hm, how can we fix that?
    No, actually, I just kept putting off reading the backlog of posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    ....Okay, I'm clearly just going to have to take the time to just read through what I missed, because you had me up until stuff from the future and Purple Moth no longer being depressed.

No, actually, I just kept putting off reading the backlog of posts.
    Eh, I wouldn't say Purple Moth is "really" no longer depressed. thats like saying you solved a disease because you found a way to suppress the symptoms, when she goes back into her body thats all gonna come back. astral body is a cool technique but its no replacement for actually solving the problem she has. the wish will go away the moment Yellow Queen harms an Earthling or Namekian anyways.

oh hey, page 49 already? frack. guys, we need to come up with a new name for the sixth OOC thread.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-12-02 at 02:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ettin in the Playground

Astral Projection could be used to solve the problem permanently, but it'd be of the sort "Purple Moth is no longer depressed because Purple Moth is no longer!"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

21. - Top - End - #1461

facing Slaughter who is actually a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Klyntar from the marvel universe. y'know those symbiotes that keep becoming cool organic spider-man esque costumes and making people be evil.
    Oh God damn it.

Now I have to find some way to bring in Cuddlebug and Mister Snuggles.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I mean, seriously?

You know the current canon is that they're God-Killing Eldritch Abominations created by Knull, the Primordial Elder Gd of Darkness who predates the existance ofplanets and stars becuase other Gods and The Celesitials creating planets and stars and 'poluting' his primordial void.

All-Black the Necrosword? In comics canon, that was a Symbiote. The First Symbiote. Knull forging it from his showed turned flesh is the reason why Symbiotes have a fear of fire and loud noises.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    well yeah, I looked them up because hey superhero universes seem like a good source of DBZ-level foes, and a race of symbiote costumes that were created to kill gods seem like the perfect foe for this level of power! that and the temporal section of the Deglargo Depths is kind of me testing out various things in miniature to see if they'd work as foes in a wider context. the great thing about Kalzin kidnapping beings from across time? if we really want, we can simply say that wherever they're taken from is either from a time so far in the future we'll never get to it, or from the past so far that its already been destroyed by a God of Destruction, so if we really want or need to, Slaughter can be the only thing that survived of that and we'll never have to deal with it ever again.

Edit: but seriously guys, page 49. I'll start:

DBitp OOC VI: Now with 50% more broken bio-androids!
    DBitp OOC VI: PINEAPPLE PIZZA!
    DBitp OOC VI: Whats the next crossover?
    DBitp OOC VI: The Musical
    DBitp OOC VI: Last Time on Persona Z
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-12-02 at 05:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1463

DBitp OOC VI: Fricking Why?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seriously though, I've gota multi-purpose Marvel Universe OC created with Crossovers in mindthat I might have to use if Klyntar areathing that comes intoplay.

I'd have to formulate a version of the character that fits with the game, but...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

And Max is currently a wildcard, though I need to post more often to keep up. He was being kept busy fighting a Grey Ant Junior, then found out that it can't regenerate and just went full ki blasting to take it out with Oxy's help. Since the main Grey Ant is still out and about, he'll probably go after it, since it's already fighting Someone, and he can go to back them up.

I'm pretty sure he can't sense Beryl or Jade, or Max would divert to help them, as their power levels are machine power and he can't sense that and hasn't encountered nor developed technology to do so.

Also: Igor- your character isn't bad, as others have already stated. The whole cooking thing is just a different theme than 'manly punching fighting spirit with some laser beams'. And having a different theme is what makes fights interesting in DBZ. No amount of punching is going to make one of the emotionless Unkillables Feel a positive emotion. But Vodkana's cooking can. So it's hard to judge Vodkana fighting and winning by the same rules as someone with more regular dbz abilities, and makes more sense to judge her contributions to a fight and capabilities by her on measuring stick. It's not necessarily going to be so much about 'did Vodkana defeat the threat with violence/special techniques?' but more 'did Vodkana learn more about herself as a person?' and 'How has she grown from this experience?' and 'Has she used her super cooking in a thematically appropriate manner?' And for the Unkillables arc, so far as I recall, she's checked at least two of those criteria off.

Edit: DBitp OOC VI: Yes, we're still going.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-12-02 at 11:31 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1465

OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Titan in the Playground

Umm, thank you guys. Maybe I were just being obnoxiouse again... anxiety make me more stupid then usual quite often.
    I was quite tempted to drama queening again, but decided to calm down...
    I hope my reply is ok.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1467

To add context to Oxy's recent behavior...

Basically, he's so pissed off that he looped around to total inner peace.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1468

I'm confused, a little worried, and absolutely loving that explanation. Keep it up.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

I am working on post, but who is Rilla?

Also FF, did you grew tired of our arc?

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1470

Rilla is the girl who helped build the Unkillables from the Cell template, had a change-of-heart, and was forced into becoming a cyborg, obedient to Deglargo.