Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC V: It's Hailing for Christmas

Now for the Chara Cosplay for Beryl:

Spoiler: Beryl Chara Cosplay Picture
    Show

Spoiler: Chara Cosplay Rules
    Show

Chara Cosplay Style

A strange Cosplay. Since Chara is such a little known figure, the person they truly are is shrouded in mystery. What is known is that Chara hates humanity, enjoys botany, knitting and animals, is very sassy, and executed a manipulative plan to try and free the monsters from the underground, and is probably the narrator for the game. They also believe in holding people accountable for their actions, and actually hates the power to Reset and avoid the consequences. They refer to themselves as “The Demon The Comes When They Are Called” which is probably a persona similar to the God of Hyperdeath. This particular cosplay is pacifist focused, but due to Chara's image there are genocide influences in her to get a fuller picture of the character.

The user takes on the appearance of Chara, their hair turning brown, their shirt go green and yellow, their pants brown. A four pointed star appears behind them and they grow two extra arms. A dark blue aura filled with little stars like the night sky surrounds them, a circle outlining the six stats of the world with a star at the top encircling the user: Attack, Defense, Speed, PL, HP, and Gold

X50 power increase. All attacks deal extra damage to humanity.

Weaknesses:
    -Freedom
    -Hacking
    -Eldritch Abominations/ The Unknown

Abilities:
    Red Knife Autumn:
    Makes a bunch of red leaf knifes as a storm of ki blasts to attack with in melee or to throw at range. All of them prevent regeneration. Can be used as a cone, as a barrier spinning around her to deal melee damage

Buttercup Barrage:
    Can fire ki blasts shaped like buttercup flowers, they deal damage over time if they hit.

9999 Knife Tree Beam:
    The User can fire black beams filled with 9's, this attack also stop regeneration when hits. These beams branch out like trees then fire leaf knives from their branches as they finish

Weaving Needle Spears:
    Can create spears with red pointed hearts at the end for weaponry, with threads attached to weave and bind the opponents down to send nonlethal stunning shocks through to incapacitate them.

Hell Hound Blast:
    Can fire big dog shaped blasts of energy colored red and black, like hell hounds charging at those who have sinned.

Blade Grass Assault:
    Fire an attack of grass knife like ki blasts rising from under the opponent.

Echo Flower Redirection:
    Makes a ki echo flower that catches a ranged attack then shoots it back at the opponent.

Deceptive Weakness Gambit:
    Chara is nothing if not manipulative. This technique enhances your skills at deception as well help through minor illusions in battle making people think you've let down your guard or have suffered a serious wound, or otherwise make the foe think they have upper hand only to fall into your trap because of it. The users sneak attack deals more damage when they are caught off guard

Six Arms Of Salvation:
    With her six arms, Chara at her most pacifistic is capable of the SAVE command. The user can restore one or themselves to full health or free themselves or another from mind control. This ability has only four charges per day, as two arms are real, while one of the other four arms fade when a Save charge is expended. She can expend two Save Charges to give a dead fighter enough energy to fight in the mortal realm for 9 minutes, but only if the person is willing.

Narrative Analyzer:
    The user becomes adept at analyzing others fighting style, their weaknesses and informing people about it.

Above No Consequences:
    The user gains boosts in power by drawing from their own determination to punish people for he consequences of their actions. Goes from x100 to x200 boosts.

The Demon That Comes When You Call:
    The god level form, the user forms black bat wings filled with nines form behind them, and horns appear from a cosplay headband. Their shirt turns into ridiculous black undyne-like armor with a red heart on it. The user becomes a demon to punish the sinners that truly deserve to be in hell.

Beryl Additions:
    Wide 9999 Blast:
    Fires a wide blast full of 9's, more powerful than normal Wide Blast

Bullet Hellraiser: Monster Pattern
    Fires off a massive storm of attacks themed around various Undertale attacks, such as bones, spears, flames, bombs and plants.

Crimson Phantom Technique:
    Can temporarily turn or someone else incorporeal for 9 seconds to evade attacks or to go through something.

Watering Dream Gardens:
    Can draw upon her determination to heal others as if they were giving them determination by firing red healing spray-beams from range like watering plants

Shield of Hopes:
    Can create up to six red shields of determination around herself and her allies to help protect them.

Giga Pine Breaker:
    Forms a red pine tree drill out of knives and charge forward to drill into the foe.

Drainer Vine Knifes:
    Can make black ki knives connected by black vines like needles to drain energy from the cuts she makes on her opponent as well as grab and drain energy from something from range.

Blue and Orange Flurry:
    Swinging her knife in a flurry, she sends out a flurry of crescent blade beams, light blue ones only damage them if they're moving and orange ones only damage one if they are not moving, and this attack alternates between the two.

Red Yarn Bomber:
    Creates a big Yarn bomb to throw and explode and unleash razor ki yarn to whip around slicing and dicing after the explosion is done.

Crimson Buster Knife:
    Form her Ki into a giant knife as big as any colossal weapon out of the animes to use as a melee weapon.

As always, let me know if there is anything too powerful, this one I am bit unsure about as I don't have as solid a foundation to base this off of, so some abilities might need fine tuning, or less attacks, because there might be even more abilities than the God of Hyperdeath cosplay? in short, might need balancing.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-11-17 at 03:51 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #62
    Colossus in the Playground

The Ultimate Technique: Refusal seems very, very, VERY powerful. Game-breaking power. It's essentially 9 minutes of functional invulnerability.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    The Ultimate Technique: Refusal seems very, very, VERY powerful. Game-breaking power. It's essentially 9 minutes of functional invulnerability.
    Yeah, your right. maybe come up with a different ultimate later. Edited out.

Edit: hows this for an alternative?:

Ultimate Technique: 9999 Evils of Humanity
    Above all, Chara hated humanity for trying to ignore and escape the consequences of their actions. This technique reads the targets crimes they have committed then creates red phantoms of all that suffered at their hands to attack in a single rush, the attack being stronger the more evils that weigh down upon the person, like a negative spirit bomb.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-11-17 at 04:54 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

So, am I reading the room right? Is Beryl going to bring everyone back to full, then we all finish off Hailing with a combined attack, like the Family Kamehameha? A RA-mehameha, if you will?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    So, am I reading the room right? Is Beryl going to bring everyone back to full, then we all finish off Hailing with a combined attack, like the Family Kamehameha? A RA-mehameha, if you will?
    I was just thinking her bringing everyone back in general and just fight him with numbers to have the advantage as a turning of the tide. whether it ends like that, not known. I just thought that it was most fitting to restore them for the final push, given the inspirations.

Edit: in fact no family kamehameha. because it feels lazy to me and if Hailing could be taken out that easily, he would've died to the Spirit Bomb. teamwork can be shown more smartly in my opinion, that and the combined beam attacks have too much chance to kill him entirely.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-11-17 at 11:14 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Titan in the Playground

I guess Vodkana still dead. right?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    I guess Vodkana still dead. right?
    I actually have a specific need for Vodkana actually. y'know how Vodkana does support? and how super forms eat up a lot of ki? perhaps when shes temporarily brought back for nine minutes, she can keep their super forms energized so that they don't fall out of them, rather than powering them up even further. y'know, stamina rather than power.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

well, that mostly what Stormart Nyagato are all about- feeding others in epic way.

But.. she is revived? How does it work?

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

well, that mostly what Stormart Nyagato are all about- feeding others in epic way.

But.. she is revived? How does it work?
    Not true revival. remember how Goku went back to the mortal realm for a day using Baba? The Chara Cosplay has an ability for that, but with nine minutes instead of one day, just enough for the final minutes of the battle. basically, Vodkana would still be dead, just for nine minutes she would be able to fight with them again as an offer to help fix her mistake.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

ah. Ok.
    Do you think she should fight as usual, or be full goddess as dead?

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

ah. Ok.
    Do you think she should fight as usual, or be full goddess as dead?
    I'd go with usual, since full goddess sounds too much like skipping an upgrade or few.

question: or does everyone think that this should just be the Refera's moment? I mean my characters have had a lot of chances to shine, and I was thinking that it best that Hailing is defeated with everyone contributing in some way consider the civilization thing, but if people are feeling thats too complex or are not up to it, I can finish this without bothering you guys further.

12. - Top - End - #72

Perhaps a good ol' fashioned beam struggle would be an appropriate way to end this. Hailing creates a star-smashing telekinetic sledge to crush the planet and everyone on it in a single swoop, and everyone has to push it back.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm fine either way, but let me know so I know whether to post or not.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I've already kind of written Max out of the conclusion for the Hailing fight anyway, what with hyperbolic time chamber and all that, so it works fine for me if it's cosplay that wins the day or if it's the power of friendship and teamwork, or what have you.

It might have the story impact you're going for to have it be a team effort though, as that would help cement that the people doing the coup are different than simply trading one crazed dictator for a fresh, new crazed dictator.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Perhaps a good ol' fashioned beam struggle would be an appropriate way to end this. Hailing creates a star-smashing telekinetic sledge to crush the planet and everyone on it in a single swoop, and everyone has to push it back.
    Its a possibility.

Anyways if anyone is wondering why Jade's speech wasn't full rainbow, its because trying full rainbow was literally about 10,000 characters over the character post limit for an individual post, so I settled for part way while headcanoning it as Jade only using the energy for rainbow text for emphasis and not all talk to save energy.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

I am fine either ways.
    Just tell me what to do.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, I have an idea. You know in Undertale, how Frisk/Chara, in the final battle, SAVEs each of their friends one-by-one? What if we did that here, bringing back the other fighters one by one?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Wait, I have an idea. You know in Undertale, how Frisk/Chara, in the final battle, SAVEs each of their friends one-by-one? What if we did that here, bringing back the other fighters one by one?
    That was the idea.

and that they would each play a part according to their talents- Vodkana would keep the super forms from running out of energy, Apfel would communicate telepathically to predict Hailing's moves, and Starlight would um...ok I don't have a clear idea but I was thinking she would maybe help Beryl immobilize and bind Hailing since he is needed alive. Jade would be busy beating him down with force to keep his focus on her as well as make him expend his energy.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Titan in the Playground

so who reply and how?

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    That was the idea.

and that they would each play a part according to their talents- Vodkana would keep the super forms from running out of energy, Apfel would communicate telepathically to predict Hailing's moves, and Starlight would um...ok I don't have a clear idea but I was thinking she would maybe help Beryl immobilize and bind Hailing since he is needed alive. Jade would be busy beating him down with force to keep his focus on her as well as make him expend his energy.
    Oh, okay, so who's first?

Also, Starlight can be defense, with Apfel, and control with her telekinesis. Also stun blasts. Besides that, she does offer everyone a passive power boost.

Edit: Also, she's smart, so she can strategize the best plan of attack.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-11-20 at 10:38 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

@Lord Raziere: is Tarasai going to reply to C-II?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    @Lord Raziere: is Tarasai going to reply to C-II?
    replied, had to find it, its up now.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Is the white powder something that Max should be identifying, Ing? I'm kind of assuming that Asalute just ashed the top layer or so of the skin on his hand and might have caused new growth under it with the unexpected flash of light or what have you.

24. - Top - End - #84

Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    Is the white powder something that Max should be identifying, Ing? I'm kind of assuming that Asalute just ashed the top layer or so of the skin on his hand and might have caused new growth under it with the unexpected flash of light or what have you.
    Not unless he has microscopic vision. No, something different's happened.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

waiting for instructions..

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

waiting for instructions..
    just reply to Beryl, thanks

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground

Giving a gun to superpowered seven-year-old? Super Kami Guru approves this.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

Have you read The Dark Tower Series?
    I figured, that the gunslingers from there, are as mystical abd cryptic as martial artists from medias.
    Their gunslingers have sort of psychic powers, that could be cool.
    Maybe, they are sort of Jedi-gunslingers?

as for "The Power Of White", it's not in the KKK sense, it's explained that White, is "everything that good and just'. So sort of like the light side of the force?
    I do not aim with my hand. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye.

I*do not shoot with my hand. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.

I*do not kill with my gun. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.

I thought Ronlad could be an intresting "Sensei".
    But it's just an offer.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

I've read a comicbook rendition of, IIRC, the Gunslinger. So I know roughly who and what you're referring to.

It's a good idea. Gunslinging is as much a martial art as any. At the start of the game, I noted Yamakami was aware of firearms, even if he didn't have any yet. His 108 weapons (including a bow, mind, which was left for Callins and might still be in Shenron) sort of implied he'd mastered all ancient weapons, so his reincarnation learning to use newer ones is a fun concept.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

"You can't give a baby a gun! It might bite him!"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show