1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball in the Playground OOC V: It's Hailing for Christmas

Goku used ki sparks.. sort of.
    Wat?

and ki gloves.. are.. a thing... in cannon
    waaaat
    anyway.. what going on now?
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-01-15 at 02:12 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

waiting on you igor, its basically your wish then I think I'll just doing the final post of this arc so we can get onto the time skip,
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

I thought you play as Shenron

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    I thought you play as Shenron
    Yeah but you haven't actually said your wish yet. I can't grant it, if you don't say it.

Edit: Unless, you don't have any specific wish in mind and I should just make Shenron do whatever?

Edit: there is no judgement attached to any of this by the way. I just want a clear answer so we move on.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-15 at 04:29 PM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana took another deep breath.
    "I wish to make up, for all the people I have hurt, directly or indirectly, by solving any material problem I have caused, and let their emotions heal, and make them stronger."
    She tightened her hands to each other and pled. "Pleeeeeeease?'
    ???
    doesn't count as wish?

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

*blinks*

*checks thread*

AAAAAAGH, HOW DIDN'T I SEE THAT.

Sorry. I failed a spot check. all will be fixed now.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

all good.

hmm.. how much third wheel, would Vodkana be, if she join the androdis for a while?

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground

none at all, since technically she is fourth wheel, given that Masala is there, so technically Vodkana would just make a full car.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Planet Hailing
    Show

Name: Hailing
    Type: Completly Artifical Planet, one huge hotel.
    Gravity: Variable - 0.01 to 30G depending on the zone.
    Affilitation: Hailing's Entertaiment Corpartion.Inc(H.E.C. Inc)
    Native Species: None.

Spoiler: Description
    Show

Planet Hailing is the biggest hotel in the galaxy
    .Created mostly from metal.
    The planet divided by levels and zones- mostly, the deeper levels, which closer to the core, have less legal and more "adult" entertaiment, while the surface is mostly family friendly with amusment park taking about 40% of the surface.
    The planet has a staff of almost billion people, not including the industrial moons, and the transport companies, which carry the guests for low prices and sometimes for free.

The planet is also a "tax refuge", and in general the only law here, is Vodkana's law, which is mostly about the security and pleasure of customers and workers alike.
    A very special activity, is destorying planets- with premade orders, HIC. Inc dragging or gathering meteors into planets, and Vodkana use her magic to create illusions of people, if requested.
    This is legal way to enjoy planetary anhalitions.

Spoiler: History
    Show

About five years after Hailing's defeat, Vodkana gathered enough money for this meglomeniac project in memory of Hailing. She also worked on building herself a name of destroyer.

She use excuses which criminals give her, to terrorize pirates and gangsters, making them believe she destroyed snd recreated them and their planets, using her Nightmare Magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler: Planet Hailing
    Show

Name: Hailing
    Type: Completly Artifical Planet, one huge hotel.
    Gravity: Variable - 0.01 to 30G depending on the zone.
    Affilitation: Hailing's Entertaiment Corpartion.Inc(H.E.C. Inc)
    Native Species: None.

Show

Planet Hailing is the biggest hotel in the galaxy
    .Created mostly from metal.
    The planet divided by levels and zones- mostly, the deeper levels, which closer to the core, have less legal and more "adult" entertaiment, while the surface is mostly family friendly with amusment park taking about 40% of the surface.
    The planet has a staff of almost billion people, not including the industrial moons, and the transport companies, which carry the guests for low prices and sometimes for free.

The planet is also a "tax refuge", and in general the only law here, is Vodkana's law, which is mostly about the security and pleasure of customers and workers alike.
    A very special activity, is destorying planets- with premade orders, HIC. Inc dragging or gathering meteors into planets, and Vodkana use her magic to create illusions of people, if requested.
    This is legal way to enjoy planetary anhalitions.

Show

About five years after Hailing's defeat, Vodkana gathered enough money for this meglomeniac project in memory of Hailing. She also worked on building herself a name of destroyer.

She use excuses which criminals give her, to terrorize pirates and gangsters, making them believe she destroyed snd recreated them and their planets, using her Nightmare Magic.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Principles of the Protector
    Show

These are the rules of being a protector that Jade teaches upon her odyssey across the galaxy that she writes down into a short book and distributes online. These principles basically aim to be as practical and down to earth in application as possible. They assume the person already wants to be a just protector of the innocent, as she only accepts volunteers for such a cause.

1. Stay Alive. You cannot protect people while dead.
    2. Protect even those you hate, as long as it is just.
    3. Balance action and thought.
    4. Prepare
    5. A new friend is an enemy you never have to fight.
    6. If your going to break the rules, don't do so carelessly.
    7. Minimize casualties. Better one evil person dead than a billion innocents.
    8. Wisdom is a toolbox.
    9. Politics is for your friends who are good at it.
    10. Cooperation and communication lighten many burdens.

Jade includes an optional principle for anyone who truly wants to follow the same rules as her:
    "11." Do not destroy planets or commit genocide. Ever.

The reason for these rules are can be further explained if you flip to the page where Jade expounds upon them, but some of them are self-evident.

And now for the two new characters that will be all about testing that 11th rule: a saiyan and an Ork. neither of them are inherently enemies, and more like people Jade will interact with to ask and explore the question of whether her personal rule can be followed or not. Technically both of these characters are exceptions to the races rule in some way that give one some form of hope of interacting with them peacefully.

Spoiler: Pinappla, The Jade Fangirl
    Show

Name: Pinappla
    Height: 6ft tall
    Weight: 160 pds
    Species: Saiyan
    Station: Jade Fangirl Saiyan Warrior

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is tall with black messy shoulder-length hair, she is muscular with a stocky build and wears black saiyan armor with no spandex underneath, having only one green shoulderpad on her left, black bracers, and boots and blue panties to show off her legs with her tail wiggling freely.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is normally a timid, nervous girl who is socially awkward among the saiyans, but her face alights and gets fired up when she talks about Jade. This means she is considered weak and unattractive in saiyan society. Pinappla wants to prove herself to her idol, she respects King Vegeta, and despite her lower position in saiyan society, she keeps herself determined to keep trying. Her dream is to become a great protector like Jade, even though she doesn't know what that means given her saiyan culture.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pinapplas story starts when she was six, when she witnessed Jade defeat Hailing. From then on, Jade had been a hero to her. She looked up to her steely gaze, her determination, her snarky charisma as well as her habit of finger ki blasts using only her fingers, thought it cool and thus developed a signature move to emulate that: the Pierce Pistol. However Pinappla is not an ordinary saiyan, and not in some exceptional talent way. No, she is not ordinary in that her life is a wreck, at least by saiyan standards.

You see, saiyans do not have families for the most part. Only the nobility engage in such a thing, out of pragmatic need for heirs. The rest live communally with none being given special favor in being raised to be the toughest saiyans they can be. Unfortunately, not all saiyans live up to the ideal. Pinappla is one of them. She constantly loses duels, she is socially awkward, and barely avoids getting killed outright from the constant training of the saiyans around her. While this constant failure gets her a lot of Zenkai boosts, she lacks technique to match her strength.

As she turns 18, she is now seeking out any opportunity to meet Jade in person to show her strength and fight her, hoping her idol will accept her strength.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

PL: Low Android Saga
    Super Saiyan Berserker: Perfect Cell Saga

Normal Suite:
    Capable of Flight, ki blasts, Zenkai and has a saiyan tail

Fighting Spirit:
    The Saiyan version of determination, It pushes her to keep on fighting no matter what.

Signature Attack, Pierce Pistol:
    Imitating her idol Jade, Pinappla fires a beam from her two fingers that goes straight but pierces through forcefields and attempts to block it, packing a lot of piercing power into a small beam.

Referential Cosplay Style: Dovahkiin
    Her abilities granted:
    Dual-Wielding Axes
    Fus-Ro-Dah!
    Alduin Oozaru

Super Saiyan Berserker
    Bulks up, green hair, and has an unstoppable rage. She can direct it to a degree but while in this state she can't restrain herself or hold back. Her form is an unleashing of power, with no way to finesse it.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Saiyan Armor:
    helps protect her against high-powered attacks

Spoiler: Mekrashin Darok, Mekboy Freebooter
    Show

Name: Mekrashin Darok
    Height: 7 feet
    Weight: 200 pounds
    Species: Ork
    Station: Escaping Freebooter

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    He is 7 foot tall ork, green skin with muscular, big pirate hat with goggles on it, piratey clothing, and has a slugga and choppa on his belt as well as Ork mekboy toolkit, and a cybernetic right arm

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mekrashin is smarter than your average Ork. In that he is a Mekboy and a Kommando, and therefore has actual cunning at all rather than none. He still loves fighting for fighting's sake, but a universe without other Orks around as a freebooter has taught him that sometimes its best to not fight to get a better fight. This manifests in his Mekboy interests: he finds that technology can lead to more dakka and krumpin' so he tries to get and make more to have a better fight, and realizes that other races for some reason don't like fighting forever, and thus tries to figure out ways around that.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mekrashin was named by a Weirdboy who was also the navigator of a Rok. The story goes, was that his warband had their Weirdboyz choose the name of the Ork when the grew up from the ground, and see they had planted a few orkz in the Rok, see? So when the Weirdboy was piloting the Rok through space near a planet, they tried to do the ceremony to name the ork at the same time, but screwed up both piloting the Rok and naming the ork, so they yelled out “Me krashin' Da Rok!” in panic. All the orcs thought that it was the name chosen and celebrated, including Mekrashin. Then the ship crashed on a planet with Mekrashin being the only survivor. He scavenged a choppa and a shoota from the wreckage and set out on his own.

While Mekrashin like all other orkz knew how Ork society works by instinct, he was curious about how other societies worked. He identified himself as a Blood Axe, declaring his klan on his lonesome, and he also discovered soon he was a Mekboy. It was hard for him to try and understand alien civilizations on his own with no other Orks to back him up, but Mekrashin learned that everyone needs muscle to fight for them, so he soon adapted. He soon makes his own personal ship and travels across space, becoming a born Freebooter. He fought his way across space, growing more with every fight he encountered until he was considered a Nob by other Orkz, until he was defeated by a Warlord and forcibly recruited to a Waaaaaagh! There he was employed as a Mekboy....and soon he became most genius mekboy there. He invented something new: The Waaaaagh Engine, a piece of technology that could be implanted into an Ork to harness Waaaagh energy in ways no Ork ever had before.

But he didn't want the Warlord to have it. So he took it and tried to escape towards Earth on a Rok, in hot pursuit.....

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can summarize and update here what has happened to your character during the game.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Power Level: Low Android Saga

Genius Mekboy:
    Mekrashin is an uncommonly brilliant Mekboy for his race, and inventor of the Waaaaagh Engine.

Kommando Training:
    An Ork doesn't survive a universe alone with some smarts and sneakery, and is good as any Kommando in doing so, with a good supply of purple paint in his kit, including suppressing ki.

Orky Biology:
    Possesses all the normal benefits and downsides of Ork biology.

Freebooter Fightin' Experience:
    Is good using his choppa and his shoota to fight in tandem, as well having a piratey freewheeling fighting style thats a bit more agile than the usual ork.

Left Rocket Hand:
    Can fire his cybernetic hand as a rocket punch at people.

Krumpin' Charge:
    The ork forms a kiai forcefield around themselves then charges forward like a bullet to slam into the enemy.

Red Wunz Go Fasta Technique:
    The surround themselves in a red aura that causes them to go much faster than normal.

Stun An' Chop:
    A melee technique, the Ork first punches to stun the enemy then cleaves them in two with this choppa through his strength.

Ki Gunnaz:
    Orkz are not keen on giving up their shootas and sluggas, for many of them believe that true dakka comes from your slugga, not your hand, and so are capable of channeling ki through their firearms to shoot ki blasts.

Dakka!:
    Orkz are good at firing off barrages of inaccurate ki blasts in large amounts, mostly colored green

Rokkit Feet:
    The ork has rokkit feet implants to fly and equal ki users.

Forceful Surge:
    Can raise his PL for particularly forceful and destructive attacks by focusing his ki/Waaaagh energy.

Choppa Scar:
    Can use his Choppa to fire a kiai slice to slice things from a distance, his signature attack.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Choppa: Your usual Ork weapon, basically a big axe powered by Ork belief to chop through things like a power sword.

Slugga: A common ork weapon, its basically a big pistol that shoots inaccurate bullets.

Ork Toolkit:
    Duct Bubblegum: good for repairing and holding together anything.
    Purple paint, red paint, blue paint
    Ork multitool: a wrench.

Goggles: They do something
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-07-25 at 02:30 AM.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

hmmm.. I might add Snap, and maybe my own Sayian from the Assassin Guild- she is one of the top chefs, Vodkana has trained

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Spoiler: Pinappla, The Jade Fangirl
    Show

Name: Pinappla
    Height: 6ft tall
    Weight: 160 pds
    Species: Saiyan
    Station: Jade Fangirl Saiyan Warrior

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She is tall with black messy shoulder-length hair, she is muscular with a stocky build and wears black saiyan armor with no spandex underneath, having only one green shoulderpad on her left, black bracers, and boots and blue panties to show off her legs with her tail wiggling freely.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

She is normally a timid, nervous girl who is socially awkward among the saiyans, but her face alights and gets fired up when she talks about Jade. This means she is considered weak and unattractive in saiyan society. Pinappla wants to prove herself to her idol, she respects King Vegeta, and despite her lower position in saiyan society, she keeps herself determined to keep trying. Her dream is to become a great protector like Jade, even though she doesn't know what that means given her saiyan culture.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pinapplas story starts when she was eight, when she witnessed Jade defeat Hailing. From then on, Jade had been a hero to her. She looked up to her steely gaze, her determination, her snarky charisma as well as her habit of finger ki blasts using only her fingers, thought it cool and thus developed a signature move to emulate that: the Pierce Pistol. However Pinappla is not an ordinary saiyan, and not in some exceptional talent way. No, she is not ordinary in that her life is a wreck, at least by saiyan standards.

You see, saiyans do not have families for the most part. Only the nobility engage in such a thing, out of pragmatic need for heirs. The rest live communally with none being given special favor in being raised to be the toughest saiyans they can be. Unfortunately, not all saiyans live up to the ideal. Pinappla is one of them. She constantly loses duels, she is socially awkward, and barely avoids getting killed outright from the constant training of the saiyans around her. While this constant failure gets her a lot of Zenkai boosts, she lacks technique to match her strength.

As she turns 18, she is now seeking out any opportunity to meet Jade in person to show her strength and fight her, hoping her idol will accept her strength.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

PL: Low Android Saga

Normal Suite:
    Capable of Flight, ki blasts, Zenkai and has a saiyan tail

Fighting Spirit:
    The Saiyan version of determination, It pushes her to keep on fighting no matter what.

Signature Attack, Pierce Pistol:
    Imitating her idol Jade, Pinappla fires a beam from her two fingers that goes straight but pierces through forcefields and attempts to block it, packing a lot of piercing power into a small beam.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Saiyan Armor:
    helps protect her against high-powered attacks
    Hey, would you be interested in having her team up with Katnep? Their goals are different, but they're both seeking a member of the RA for their own reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Spoiler: Katnep, aka Kat or Katty
    Show
    Species: Nyagato Half-Saiyan

Show
    Has reddish-brown cat ears and a tail with the ring typical of nyagatos, with spiky medium-length dark reddish-brown hair and green eyes.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_F_Y88BX8

Show
    Under construction. Truncated version: Despite having a chef for a mother, her saiyan blood makes her long for combat, causing her to be angry at nyagato culture for their attitude towards the warrior caste. Now that Vodkana is training a saiyan chef(s), she's seeking her out to confront her.

Spoiler: Story So Far
    Show
    Under construction.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Power Level: 320,000

Skills:

Saiyan Armor (Item)
    Tail Immunity (No Ozaru Form)
    Zenkai
    Flight
    Energy Sensing
    Food Ki Sense
    Ki Blasts
    Ki Beam
    Scatter Ki Beam
    Fast Food Beam
    Ryurihama
    Rage Ball:
    Gathers all of her energy into a single, giant sphere of rage. Resembles Frieza's Death Ball, only used with both hands. Can be used with one hand, but it's more difficult. Leaves her winded afterwards.
    (Locked) Stormart Nyagato of Rage/Pride: Unlocked by focusing her saiyan pride and rage, then turning her Ryurihama on herself for a massive power boost. Comparable to the kaio-ken, and as such theoretically stackable with super saiyan, if she ever unlocks it. Could also, in theory, be used as a precursor to unlocking super saiyan. Will show signs of this ability early on, but not unlock it until after extensive training with Vodkana.

Spoiler: Other information
    Show
    None.
    Also, what do you guys think about returning to New Plant for a story arc later on?
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-01-18 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, would you be interested in having her team up with Katnep? Their goals are different, but they're both seeking a member of the RA for their own reasons.
    Sure, sounds cool.

Also, what do you guys think about returning to New Plant for a story arc later on?
    Ok, why not. I don't have any major plans for it. Like it only has small importance for all the stuff I'm doing in the Solitus arc. though there is a villain that would be looking for it that isn't Solitus.....ok actually two, but for two completely different reasons. Their goals would be completely at odds with each other if they ever meet.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-18 at 11:05 PM.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure, sounds cool.
    Sweet. There's a bit of an age gap between the two, but I can age Katnep up a couple of years. (Or you can age Pinappla down a few years, or a mix of the two.) Let me know what your plans are, and I'll adjust Katnep's starting circumstances accordingly.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet. There's a bit of an age gap between the two, but I can age Katnep up a couple of years. (Or you can age Pinappla down a few years, or a mix of the two.) Let me know what your plans are, and I'll adjust Katnep's starting circumstances accordingly.
    Hrm. I could see them both being 16 or so? that seems a good age to compromise to. don't worry, Katnep will simply need to be on New Plant for her to fit right in with my plans for King Vegeta VII to visit Earth, he will be trying to go in a diplomatic fashion. as much as a saiyan can try to be diplomatic at any rate.

Edit: also anything to say goodbye to the Referas to before timeskip?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-18 at 11:48 PM.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground

Fenrir would probabky enjoy it.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Hrm. I could see them both being 16 or so? that seems a good age to compromise to. don't worry, Katnep will simply need to be on New Plant for her to fit right in with my plans for King Vegeta VII to visit Earth, he will be trying to go in a diplomatic fashion. as much as a saiyan can try to be diplomatic at any rate.
    Sounds good, though I might still keep Katnep a year younger than Pinappla. I feel it would add an extra layer to their dynamic, with Katnep being a year younger but making up for it with a superior fighting spirit. Plus, six-year-old Pinappla being awed by Jade seems just a bit more adorable than eight-year-old Pinappla.

Edit: also anything to say goodbye to the Referas to before timeskip?
    Yeah, Starlight and Celestia will want to say goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Igor, do you have any pictures or descriptions of a native-born Nyagato, so I can get an idea of what they look like?
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-01-19 at 12:15 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Colossus in the Playground

I should post something from Artic before the timeskip but I keep putting it off.

Also, Vodkana built an artificial planet? Not a huge station, not a superweapon, not even a whole frickin' PLANET!?!

That is amazing.

Spoiler: Warlord Ixil F'Teremanos
    Show

Name: Ixil F'Teremanos
    Height: 8' 11" (19' 2" length)
    Weight: 8 tons
    Species: Veru'nas
    Station: Supreme Warlord of the Empire of Cassius

Description:
    Spoiler
    Show

Very large, even by the standards of the monstrous Veru'nas. Mottled cobalt skin, with a bony chin protruding like a dagger, and several very thin tentacles hang from under his nose like whiskers. His skin is covered in numerous scars from centuries of battle since birth.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Direct, driven, and absolutely ruthless, Ixil develops goals and will stop at nothing to achieve them. He has unrealistically high standards of order and punctuality, holding people who make even offhand comments to their word. If you say it will take 15 minutes to finish a task, it had better not take even a moment longer than promised. Naturally, he holds himself to the exact same standard, and maintains an incredibly rigid and rigorously planned schedule which he will not tolerate deviation from, even at personal risk.

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

Veru'nas society is defined by its strict hierarchies, a progressive stack of individuals stronger than their subordinates, who, in turn, are looking for opportunities to defeat their superiors in honorable combat to prove their worth. Those that make it to major leadership roles are among the best of the best, and the Supreme Warlord of the Veru'nas is nothing less than the strongest of their race, a title and position highly contested by both aging veterans looking to die honorably in a form of suicide-by-combat, and young bloods in the prime of youth, thinking themselves invincible and unbeatable, though this is only sometimes truly the case.

Ixil has held the title for a remarkable eight decades, both due to his overwhelming strength, cunning, and ability.

Story So Far:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Warlord Ixil has completed Project Arclight, the creation of a superweapon that can nullify ki in a radius of astronomical units, in addition to equipping both their ships and their forces with devastating new weaponry that is lethal to ki-users, even without the Arclight Dreadnought.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Power-Level: 40,000 (80,000 in power armor) (Non-Ki User)

Veru'nas Physiology:
    Quadrupedal
    Prehensile Tail
    Prehensile Tentacles (2)
    Blind
    Electroreception (Can perceive electrical signals)

Warlord's Wargear:
    Prototype Power Armor: Power Armor that doubles the wearer's speed, strength, and durability. Possesses redundant prototype hard-tachyon field projectors.

Prototype Hard-Tachyon Fields: Veru'nas have long since held on to hard-light technology, however new energy-field manipulation techniques allow hard-light projections to be created using tachyons, rather than photons into what are creatively referred to as Hard-Tachyons for energy shielding that is second to none in durability. However the energy requirements are significant.

Prototype Tachyon Blade: Hard-Tachyon technology applied to weaponry, this weapon creates an energy blade with the sharpness able to shave the eyelashes off a photon. Can be shot outwards to create a devastating blade-projectile.

Prototype Hyper-Light Guns: A man-portable version of the hyper-light weaponry on their ships, these weapons operate on the same principle, creating a hyper-light field in the form of a beam at the far end of the barrel for a fraction of the second while a solid projectile accelerates through it to many times the speed of light, however miniaturized into a portable weapon, with highly specialized solid-projectile ammunition. Though highly, highly expensive, to the Warlord of the Veru'nas, only the finest, strongest weapons will suffice. Man-portable being a relative term, though only rifle-sized to the gigantic Warlord, a human could be forgiven for thinking someone ripped these off the main turret of some sci-fi tank.

Other information:
    Spoiler
    Show

Arclight - the Arclight class Dreadnought is a hulking ship bristling with numerous Hyper-Light guns in point-defense while its main armanent is the Arclight Anti-Ki Field Projector, which can nullify Ki in its vast radius, measured in astronomical units, to zero. Is Warlord Ixil's flagship.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-01-23 at 03:46 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Ixil sound badass. I also looking forward for the battle of Apfel against the Guild.

Stuff will get crazy.

I enjoy world building and also Apfel',s politics, but if you get bored, we always can skip to the bloodshed.

As for Hailing Planet-
    Hailing EntertIment Corps motto is:"Bigger IS better."
    Vodkana still love Hailing, and believe such a place would memorize him jn the best way- it also a way, to make him memorable as more symbal of boundless fun and pleasure, rather than tyrant.
    Though to her own amusment and of others, she has service of destroying small planets, with illusion of people there.
    Quite messed up, but a destruction princess has her needs, and also willing to understand those with needs.

Originally, I hoped fot Vodkana for a chance for heroic planetary anhaliation- something like destroying a Death Star...
    But hotel planet is awesome too- after time skip, I want Vodkana to be more mature, and more morally grey...

As for Nyagato- I have drawn Spoon, who has hair style of warrior, and dress up as cheff.
    And also Vodkana, which morr or less representing well Nyagatos, besisde her purple fur, which doesn't exist among Nyagato.

Also at their racial sheet, I have described them in quite detail.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh! Another idea, what about a subplot about people using the knowledge Jade granted to the world for evil or selfish reasons? Like a miracle machine that can do a lot of great things, but is powered by the ki output of the device owner's captives/slaves?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

Oh! Another idea, what about a subplot about people using the knowledge Jade granted to the world for evil or selfish reasons? Like a miracle machine that can do a lot of great things, but is powered by the ki output of the device owner's captives/slaves?
    Huh, didn't think of that honestly, I mostly was just going to put a bunch of ki organizations down people could interact with on Earth to flesh it out more and call it a day.

I guess I could add a Ki Yakuza to that? Maybe some other things like ki outlaw cowboys? I'll have to think about that, though I doubt they'll be very powerful.

like here is what I literally had planned for that:
    Spoiler: Human Ki Traditions
    Show

Super-Iaijutsu Disciples:
    These fighters exclusively use katanas and the Iaijutsu strike to fight people, walking around in kimonos and training and honing their flash step to its razor edge as disciples of Kenshin Higura. They firmly believe in ending the fight before it ever begins and are some of the fastest most deadly fighters on Earth. Their teaching emphasize wariness, hiding your power, ending a fight as fast as possible, and action over hesitation.

The Internal Alchemists:
    These are martial artists who hone techniques to mess with and change their bodies internal alchemy. Techniques to temporarily turn into mercury, to become steel or katchin, to clear their minds of spiritual and mental corruption, to disrupting the internal alchemy of their foes to lower their defenses and defeat them by exploiting such weakness. Ultimately they seek the ultimate alchemy- to become immortal. Their philosophy focuses on gaining knowledge, seeking enlightenment and ridding the world of impurities like demons and evil hearts.

The Knights of Ki:
    These fighters train to use ki formed armor to protect themselves, adapting and strengthening their bodies to the point where they can walk around normally in such things and even fly while teaching themselves to make ki weapons such as weapons and lances to fight. Their philosophy is one of protection, vigilance, knightly manners, holding themselves to their word.

The Red Martyrs:
    These martial artists take the Kaio-Ken and run with it to make an entire organization dedicated to its use, firmly believing they are all expendable as long as they can defend Earth. Their philosophy is that many of the concerns of the Kaio-Ken become irrelevant when one throws away all expectations of living through its use, and while they train to master the technique to use it better, they are always prepared to perform a sacrificial burst of the technique to achieve heights of power never seen before then use it all on killing the threat to Earth. Their teachings emphasize selflessness, protecting others and self-sacrifice for something greater than yourself.

The Steam Brawlers:
    The fighters use steampunk cybernetics to fight threats to Earth, often with infinity engines, but other enhancements include arm blades, shooting lightning, flamethrowers, rocket punches, and other enhancements. Their philosophy is to give up their humanity so that other humans may enjoy theirs, and that any enhancement or upgrade is worth protecting their home.

The Shine-Shot Sheriffs:
    These guys are cowboys given ki to fire evil at. These guys train to hone their ki blasts to be as fast and accurate as they can, to get off the best shots with the quickest draw and to always fight from range. Their belief is that its better to achieve a single well-placed super-powerful shot of unimaginable power to kill the enemy rather any consistent lower power. Their philosophy emphasizes caution, observation, long-distance fighting and patience.

The Supernatural Club:
    A club of vampires, werewolves, frankensteins, redeemed demons, mummies, jekylls, and other motley monstrous and magical earthlings all banding together for socializing, mutual protection and figuring out how to exploit and train their abilities to the fullest against aliens and other threats of the world. They're very accepting and open-minded, yet protective of their own.

Seers of Fate:
    The disciples of Shanakan who constantly work to see fate so as to protect freedom and choice through information and foresight. Their martial arts are based on the twelve signs of the Western Zodiac and they work to use the various tricks of fate to protect Earth's future whether through warnings, advice or fighting. Their philosophy emphasizes wisdom, judgment, information gathering, contingency planning and education.

no effort to make any actual plot for them, they're just there, and I'm not controlling them unless you really really want me to, they're more as potential character origins if you want to make an earthling character and organizations to interact with. I guess I could find ways of making them more morally diverse?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-01-19 at 03:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Ixil sound badass. I also looking forward for the battle of Apfel against the Guild.

Stuff will get crazy.

I enjoy world building and also Apfel',s politics, but if you get bored, we always can skip to the bloodshed.
    I'm not bored, I just needed an idea for a post, before I ended up completely forgetting.

By all means, do poke me if I am not posting.

As for Ixil, yeah. While not a main arc villain (no pun intended) he should still be extremely dangerous, but differently so than Hailing. The idea with him and the Veru'nas is that the universe's military is dominated largely by Ki users, technology largely falling by the wayside, being limited solely to getting Ki users from Point A to point B as quickly as possible. This is technology reasserting itself, as the hyper-light cannons are not only very dangerous to ki-users, but arclight outright negates their strength completely. Suffice to say, Ixil will be a challenging fight as-is, but with Arclight, well...that won't end well.

As for blowing up small planetoids, I imagine there are mining companies who would want small planetoids exploded. Maybe there are gigantic FTL drives someone could affix to a planetoid to move them, and they might actually pay Vodkana and Hailing EntertIment Corps to explode their planets to get to the juicy minerals and metals within. Goes without saying these are always completely uninhabited, lifeless worlds not even worth terraforming.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

I just have assumed you are busy with one of your many projects- and somehow the replies for "Ki Blasts and roses" tend to be long and descriptive. So I have assumed it require some time to sit it over.
    For me, it give me what to think about when I pick trash, and slowly write it over the day.

Well, I guess Jalo has opened some huge can of worms.
    Spoiler: Meanwhile Trombone:
    Show

About blowing up planetoids- great idea!
    One of Vodkana's crew probably suggested it.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

The Knights of Katchin:
    These fighters train to use katchin armor to protect themselves, adapting and strengthening their bodies to the point where they can walk around normally in such things and even fly while teaching themselves to make ki weapons such as weapons and lances to fight. Their philosophy is one of protection, vigilance, knightly manners, holding themselves to their word.
    I admit, this kinda bugs me. I mean, in the show, katchin was shown to be so heavy that even Goku struggled to lift it. Even if humanity managed to significantly uplift themselves via ki use, I doubt even the strongest of them could lift more than a small piece of katchin. Katchin alloy, maybe, but how would they even work with it?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

I admit, this kinda bugs me. I mean, in the show, katchin was shown to be so heavy that even Goku struggled to lift it. Even if humanity managed to significantly uplift themselves via ki use, I doubt even the strongest of them could lift more than a small piece of katchin. Katchin alloy, maybe, but how would they even work with it?
    Hm. I guess your right. oh well. scratch that organization idea for now then, maybe save it for a unique person that is way stronger.

they're just very adept at forming ki armor and ki lances and called The Knights of Ki then.

lets see as for more villainous factions of Earth: Yakuza, underground Demonic dojos, and since this is still colonial times, various groups trying to use ki to proclaim their race superior and rule over others, perhaps some group that doesn't like King Fenrir being in charge? oh! perhaps this Human-Hunters Club of bored nobles who because they now have ki use it to hunt the most dangerous game like a sport while blowing the landscape for fun, maybe an antiquarian faction of tomb robbers constantly trying to find old magical items in ruins and use them for themselves, maybe underground illegal fighting rings that force ki fighters to fight and kill each other? perhaps some East-India company esque faction that uses ki to strongarm people? or maybe luddites trying to use ki as proof that people shouldn't use technology at all, that might be good.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

All of which sounds pretty good to me, and reinforces the idea of "be careful what you wish for".

They're just very adept at forming ki armor and ki lances and called The Knights of Ki then.
    No no no, wait, even better. Hear me out here.

"The Knights Who Say 'Ki'."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

All of which sounds pretty good to me, and reinforces the idea of "be careful what you wish for".

No no no, wait, even better. Hear me out here.

"The Knights Who Say 'Ki'."
    Kay.

Too easy, even Jade would not do that. Monty Python is over-referenced to her (and to me) and these humans are not Jade. stupid amounts of references is a Refera thing. not a human thing. even if they had the cultural context, its doubtful they'd name it something so jokey when these are Serious Knights with Serious Oaths.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

I know, I was (mostly) joking.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Also, for antagonists probably a human organization that is just completely xenophobic to extraterrestrials aliens in general, while hypocritically stealing their technology, given how Hailing conquered Earth once.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

So, Torchwood?
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show