New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: If OOTS was covered in a high school Englsh class, what would be on the quiz?

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    "Was Miko morally justified?"
    No! No! Don’t start another Miko based flame war! Please, I’ll peel onions, I’ll do advanced calculus, but please, for the love of Banjo, don’t start another Miko argument.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: If OOTS was covered in a high school Englsh class, what would be on the quiz?

Quote Originally Posted by kinglinus1 View Post
    No! No! Don’t start another Miko based flame war! Please, I’ll peel onions, I’ll do advanced calculus, but please, for the love of Banjo, don’t start another Miko argument.
    ....it was a joke.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

3. - Top - End - #63

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    ....it was a joke.
    Yes, and jokes are great. Joking about Miko, on the other hand, is very unstable territory, although it’s mostly died down.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    Midterm: write a paper describing the motivations and character of one major character in the Order of the Stick.

Final: Post your paper to the Giantitp forum, and defend it against all negative comments.
    If that is the final test, than everyone is going to fail that class. I do not think it is physically possible to defend anything from negative comments on here. (*note: I say this in an affectionate mood*)

And @Kinglinus, I think that brining up Miko is the least of our concerns now that Hylgia is around...
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kinglinus1 View Post
    Yes, and jokes are great. Joking about Miko, on the other hand, is very unstable territory, although it’s mostly died down.
    Considering that "morally justified" threads are banned, and the vast majority of the people who would use this exact phrasing know of this and are joking (and the few that do not know of the ban and use the specific phrasing would be informed very quickly), I don't think being very reactionary is all that warranted.

In the words of Miko, "chillax, dude. It ain't no thang."
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2

6. - Top - End - #66
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    And @Kinglinus, I think that brining up Miko is the least of our concerns now that Hylgia is around...
    Miko the zombie.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Miko the zombie.
    I am going to pretend that doesn’t exist so as to preserve what’s left of my mental stability.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

I am going to pretend that doesn’t exist so as to preserve what’s left of my mental stability.
    It doesn't. That, however, does :

Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    It doesn't. That, however, does :

Cthulhu is not nearly as scary as zombie Miko is...
    -

10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground

Cthulhu is not nearly as scary as zombie Miko is...
    True but he is real...
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    True but he is real...
    I would be perfectly fine with that so long as it keeps zombie miko from being existent.
    -

12. - Top - End - #72

I would be perfectly fine with that so long as it keeps zombie miko from being existent.
    True that. The fan-fiction is allready so scarily attached to the vague idea of ZM I shudder to think what they would do if it was true.