Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Worm 2 is on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantaki View Post
    Spoiler: Flare 2.6
    Show
    Predictably Vicky is part of the new team now. Sorta.
    These guys are so going to crash and burn...

    Also, could Tristan/Byron have put a hit on his twin?

    And the whole two people one body thing...
    Could Circus be a Case 70?
    If I recall correctly they were female in costume and male out of costume.
    That seems to fit Tristan's description of his their own situation.


    Spoiler: Flare 2.7
    Show
    The description of Tristan and Byron switching makes my Circus was a C70 somewhat more likely I think.

    The best solution to being so spread out might be to get some base to live in, like the Undersiders had.

    And good thing Rain has a friend outside the group.
    Or not, considering his situation and the changed circumstances...

    But it seems Lisa hasn't changed one bit...
    Insulting Vicky, taking over a town...

    Unfortunately the context is not looking very good.
    I'm pretty sure this will end very badly.
    For both sides of the conflict...

    Glory Girl taking the kids to war against Tattletale and company won't help things either.
    Spoiler: Flare 2.7
    Show
    I don't think TT actually took over the town. My theory is that the current rulers of the town contacted TT and payed her to tell them what she knew about Glory Girl.

    Now TT being TT, she also couldn't resist provoking Glory Girl. I don't think it's part of some crazy plan to get Glory Girl's team to try and fix that neighborhood, TT just likes messing with people.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Spoiler: Regarding RPG Discussions
    Show
    I don't care about RAW. I only care about RAI (Rules as Interpreted/Intended), RACS (Rules as Common Sense) and RAF (Rules as Fun).

    Please don't bother to respond to me if all you want to talk about is RAW.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Worm 2 is on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Spoiler: Flare 2.7
    Show
    I don't think TT actually took over the town. My theory is that the current rulers of the town contacted TT and payed her to tell them what she knew about Glory Girl.

    Now TT being TT, she also couldn't resist provoking Glory Girl. I don't think it's part of some crazy plan to get Glory Girl's team to try and fix that neighborhood, TT just likes messing with people.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've got my own theory and two from the comments.

    Mine is that she just remembers Glory Girl as Demolition "Cape Brutality" Dallon and lacks enough info to know that Vickey's grown past that and just doesn't want black and white mralizing, excessiveforce employing, collateral damage causing capes where she operates.

    The comments are either "deliberately provoked Vickey to see how she reacts and gets data to figure out what she's like now" or "reverse psychology becuase Vickey might be useful in some plan she's got," with Speculation that Lisa has become a significantly less evil version of Coil.

    I mean, last we heard she had her eyes set on taking down teacher and Miss Militia and Bitch had a way of contacting her so unless things went super south I don't think she's gonna be one of the bad guys,
    but it was implied that she helped with the Fume Hood thing as a controlled pressure release attempt so she's not gonna be a full fledged goody goody, either.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Worm 2 is on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've got my own theory and two from the comments.

    Mine is that she just remembers Glory Girl as Demolition "Cape Brutality" Dallon and lacks enough info to know that Vickey's grown past that and just doesn't want black and white mralizing, excessiveforce employing, collateral damage causing capes where she operates.

    The comments are either "deliberately provoked Vickey to see how she reacts and gets data to figure out what she's like now" or "reverse psychology becuase Vickey might be useful in some plan she's got," with Speculation that Lisa has become a significantly less evil version of Coil.

    I mean, last we heard she had her eyes set on taking down teacher and Miss Militia and Bitch had a way of contacting her so unless things went super south I don't think she's gonna be one of the bad guys,
    but it was implied that she helped with the Fume Hood thing as a controlled pressure release attempt so she's not gonna be a full fledged goody goody, either.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking at the last chapters Tt definitely plans to use Vicky and the kids someway.

    And judging by Crystalclears Interlude she's trying to (re)establish a greater powerbase.
    Sierra is very likely to be in contact with her and I doubt she's the only candidate.

    Speaking of the interlude, those theocracy guys mean trouble sooner or later. I'm betting my hat on it.
    Although the guys in charge aren't very smart.
    You don't threaten god slayers with war.
    You strike hard and fast with all you got and pray that's enough.

    Anyway, looking at Tt's talk with Victoria she gave her quite a few freebies.
    Both by showing some of her hand- although she most likely has more cards up her sleeve and got new ones out of this -and by giving genuinely good advise.
    Through subtext maybe, but I think Vicky and co caught it.

    With in turn means Lisa has some new pawns on the board.

    But between those three familiar faces I really want to see what the rest of the gang is up too.
    Rachel's still out ranging I guess, going farther and farther from the spreading Moloch, but some of the others probably stuck around.
    And there's no way I believe they're all doing their own thing.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



  4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Worm 2 is on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Kantaki View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Looking at the last chapters Tt definitely plans to use Vicky and the kids someway.

    And judging by Crystalclears Interlude she's trying to (re)establish a greater powerbase.
    Sierra is very likely to be in contact with her and I doubt she's the only candidate.

    Speaking of the interlude, those theocracy guys mean trouble sooner or later. I'm betting my hat on it.
    Although the guys in charge aren't very smart.
    You don't threaten god slayers with war.
    You strike hard and fast with all you got and pray that's enough.

    Anyway, looking at Tt's talk with Victoria she gave her quite a few freebies.
    Both by showing some of her hand- although she most likely has more cards up her sleeve and got new ones out of this -and by giving genuinely good advise.
    Through subtext maybe, but I think Vicky and co caught it.

    With in turn means Lisa has some new pawns on the board.

    But between those three familiar faces I really want to see what the rest of the gang is up too.
    Rachel's still out ranging I guess, going farther and farther from the spreading Moloch, but some of the others probably stuck around.
    And there's no way I believe they're all doing their own thing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    God slayers is giving them a lot more credit then they deserve. Ignoring the interdimersional capes that didn't stick around afterwards, they still pretty much needed Taylor to do almost everything to beat Scion. The only other people who really effectively fought Scion of their own initiative was the Undersiders. Their bodies may have been used to fight Scion, but they'll never reach that level of coordination and cooperation again.

    We know Imp is doing her thing with Heartbreaker's kids. And we know all of them decided to work together to kick down whatever alliance Teacher is trying to set up, though I don't know if they know Teacher is behind it.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Spoiler: Regarding RPG Discussions
    Show
    I don't care about RAW. I only care about RAI (Rules as Interpreted/Intended), RACS (Rules as Common Sense) and RAF (Rules as Fun).

    Please don't bother to respond to me if all you want to talk about is RAW.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Worm 2 is on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    God slayers is giving them a lot more credit then they deserve. Ignoring the interdimersional capes that didn't stick around afterwards, they still pretty much needed Taylor to do almost everything to beat Scion. The only other people who really effectively fought Scion of their own initiative was the Undersiders. Their bodies may have been used to fight Scion, but they'll never reach that level of coordination and cooperation again.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Little g.
    But yeah, without Taylor breaking her brain it wouldn't have ended as well.


    Spoiler: Glare 3.2, 3.3
    Show
    Well, that was concerning.
    Those guys are going to crash and burn so hard it isn't funny anymore.

    The guys fresh out of the asylum shouldn't be the most functional and stable party-members.
    The really scary part is that I have no idea who will snap first.

    But the capture the flag game was cool.
    Especially Ashley (if she insist on Damsel of Distress again I'll start calling her Dood. And suggest a penguin theme for her costume.) moving across the battlefield Bakugo style.
    Even if her power's too dangerous to use directly against people that opens a few interesting options.

    Tristan and Byron are a nice combo too.
    One stops you with Labyrinth style terrain changes and if you get through that the other can tag in for a instant tsunami.
    "If it lives it can be killed.
    If it is dead it can be eaten."

    Ronkong Coma "the way of the bookhunter" III Catacombium
    (Walter Moers "Die Stadt der träumenden Bücher")



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •