New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 16 "Things Fall Apart"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I thought you didn't like talking about your past lives... Luna commented.
    "Most of the time, that is true," Mallory stated, "There are exceptions to the rule though, given certain lives and scenarios."

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya just sort of looked at Jen, face unreadable, though more because of how mixed and confused her feelings were at this than because she was trying to make it unreadable. She let out a breath in a way that wasn't quite a sigh and, unsure of herself, looked over at Mal questioningly, wondering what her girlfriend thought of this awkward situation.
    Mallory looked back at her girlfriend and shrugged, "It's better than Spin the Bottle, at least."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory looked back at her girlfriend and shrugged, "It's better than Spin the Bottle, at least."
    Now Tanya did sigh, though her shoulders relaxed a bit as she did. "Yeah... I guess..."

Reluctantly, she sat down, turned to Jen, and said, "Truth."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #273
    Colossus in the Playground

Now Tanya did sigh, though her shoulders relaxed a bit as she did. "Yeah... I guess..."

Reluctantly, she sat down, turned to Jen, and said, "Truth."
    Hmm... If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? Jen asks after tapping her lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm... If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? Jen asks after tapping her lips.
    Tanya let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Oh, that was easy. "Surprised you need to ask that one. Flyin', of course," she said with a smile. "Just bein' up above it all, wind in your face, totally free to go wherever, or even just enjoy the rush of it as you're speedin' through the sky - sounds like a kinda heaven to me," she answered almost wistfully.

After a moment, it dawned on her that answering meant it was her turn to ask someone. She glanced around at the group. Jen was out because she'd just asked her... she thought, anyway, and wasn't about to waste time asking for rules clarification for this silly game. Mal would probably be easy, so she should just ask her... but Lauca looked so eager to play. And if she asked her, at least she knew she wasn't going to make the catgirl do or answer anything ridiculous.

"Lauca, truth or dare?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Tanya let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Oh, that was easy. "Surprised you need to ask that one. Flyin', of course," she said with a smile. "Just bein' up above it all, wind in your face, totally free to go wherever, or even just enjoy the rush of it as you're speedin' through the sky - sounds like a kinda heaven to me," she answered almost wistfully.

After a moment, it dawned on her that answering meant it was her turn to ask someone. She glanced around at the group. Jen was out because she'd just asked her... she thought, anyway, and wasn't about to waste time asking for rules clarification for this silly game. Mal would probably be easy, so she should just ask her... but Lauca looked so eager to play. And if she asked her, at least she knew she wasn't going to make the catgirl do or answer anything ridiculous.

"Lauca, truth or dare?"
    Truth! Truth truth truth! Ask Lauca anything!!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Truth! Truth truth truth! Ask Lauca anything!!
    "Alright..." Tanya said, pausing a moment to think. She settled on something about as innocuous as Jen's question for her. "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?"

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Alright..." Tanya said, pausing a moment to think. She settled on something about as innocuous as Jen's question for her. "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?"
    Uhhhhhhh... would wanna go to... Brazil! Mom says Brazil is prolly where Lauca's family was from and a lot of catfolks live around there and Lauca would love to see what that's like! Lauca grinned proudly, her tail a frenzy of activity as she pondered how to take her turn.

I piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick... Mallory! Truth or Dare?

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Truth, of course," Mallory replied, deciding to play it safe and avoid being forced to do something stupid. Plus, how bad of a question could Lauca give her?

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Truth, of course," Mallory replied, deciding to play it safe and avoid being forced to do something stupid. Plus, how bad of a question could Lauca give her?
    Hmmmmmm... What are you most scared of?

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Hmmmmmm... What are you most scared of?
    Mallory pursed her lips. She was very tempted to lie here, but these were her friends. And more importantly, she had to tell the truth, according to the rules of the game. She should have expected this.

"...My parents disowning me," Mallory said in a low voice, before quickly changing tracks and saying, "Taika, truth or dare?"

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory pursed her lips. She was very tempted to lie here, but these were her friends. And more importantly, she had to tell the truth, according to the rules of the game. She should have expected this.

"...My parents disowning me," Mallory said in a low voice, before quickly changing tracks and saying, "Taika, truth or dare?"
    ”You guys are all boring so far! Dare!” Taika says gleefully. What’s the worst that the lawyers’ daughter would think of?
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”You guys are all boring so far! Dare!” Taika says gleefully. What’s the worst that the lawyers’ daughter would think of?
    Dare, huh? Mallory could work with that.

"I dare you to... hmm... mind if I raid your kitchen real fast?"

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Dare, huh? Mallory could work with that.

"I dare you to... hmm... mind if I raid your kitchen real fast?"
    Oh. This could go badly. "Sure... Just don't mess with any of mother's potion ingredients."

Show

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Oh. This could go badly. "Sure... Just don't mess with any of mother's potion ingredients."
    "I won't need any of that," Mallory says, before standing up and going into the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of clinking silverware and squirting bottles, Mallory comes back with a small bowl of a brownish-orange goop with a spoon stuck in it.

"I dare you to eat at least two... no three spoonfuls of this," Mallory dares with a wicked grin.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

"I won't need any of that," Mallory says, before standing up and going into the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes of clinking silverware and squirting bottles, Mallory comes back with a small bowl of a brownish-orange goop with a spoon stuck in it.

"I dare you to eat at least two... no three spoonfuls of this," Mallory dares with a wicked grin.
    Taika sniffs it briefly, crinkling her nose. ”What is it?” she asks, scooping a spoonful and dying the substance with suspicion.

Show

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Taika sniffs it briefly, crinkling her nose. ”What is it?” she asks, scooping a spoonful and dying the substance with suspicion.
    "Edible," Mallory says, before clarifying, "A mixture of mustard, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar."

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

"Edible," Mallory says, before clarifying, "A mixture of mustard, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar."
    Taika takes another look at the mixture, and stirs it a little more to hopefully get it more evenly mixed, before taking a spoonful of the substance and... Deep breath, clear your mind of thought.... eats the spoonful.

The witch squirms a little bit, but ultimately retains composure. She gets half way through saying ”It’s not so bad,” before realizing that she has to take another bite. If she hadn’t been a vampire, she might have just found it too salty, but in her current state, the lack of blood in the mixture alone made her stomach turn. Holding her nose for the second bite... Oh god, that’s worse! Taika clearly gags as she swallows the second spoonful, barely choking out the sentence “P’ro’shi, truth or dare?”

Show

18. - Top - End - #288

That was two. Mal dared you three. Jen replies "helpfully"

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

Taika gags, but downs the last bite, even more unhappily than the last one.

Show

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory frowns slightly, "Are you going to be okay, Taika?"

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory frowns slightly, "Are you going to be okay, Taika?"
    ”I should be...” Taika says, shuddering slightly. “Haven’t eaten proper food in a while. Well... ‘proper,” she adds, using air quotes.

Show

22. - Top - End - #292

”I should be...” Taika says, shuddering slightly. “Haven’t eaten proper food in a while. Well... ‘proper,” she adds, using air quotes.
    Oh... Was that um.... dangerous? Jen asks nervous and wide eyed.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

Oh... Was that um.... dangerous? Jen asks nervous and wide eyed.
    ”Probably not? As long as I don’t gorge myself I should be fine.”

Show

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Taika takes another look at the mixture, and stirs it a little more to hopefully get it more evenly mixed, before taking a spoonful of the substance and... Deep breath, clear your mind of thought.... eats the spoonful.

The witch squirms a little bit, but ultimately retains composure. She gets half way through saying ”It’s not so bad,” before realizing that she has to take another bite. If she hadn’t been a vampire, she might have just found it too salty, but in her current state, the lack of blood in the mixture alone made her stomach turn. Holding her nose for the second bite... Oh god, that’s worse! Taika clearly gags as she swallows the second spoonful, barely choking out the sentence “P’ro’shi, truth or dare?”
    "Well, talk is cheap, so....truth!"

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Well, talk is cheap, so....truth!"
    ”What do you want to do when you become an adult?”

Show

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

”What do you want to do when you become an adult?”
    The squid's eyebrow raises a bit at the frankly innocuous question. Wasn't truth or dare normally a time for embarrasing secrets vs. horrible actions?
    "Frankly, Haven't really considered it too much. I want to say 'doctor', because my own experience with them seems to indicate it's a excellent pay for a strictly average amount of work, but am I really capable? Everyone says that. Maybe John's opportunity is a doorway to something later."

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

The squid's eyebrow raises a bit at the frankly innocuous question. Wasn't truth or dare normally a time for embarrasing secrets vs. horrible actions?
    "Frankly, Haven't really considered it too much. I want to say 'doctor', because my own experience with them seems to indicate it's a excellent pay for a strictly average amount of work, but am I really capable? Everyone says that. Maybe John's opportunity is a doorway to something later."
    ”Wouldn’t that be difficult for a mature seaperson? Don’t you guys go through some kind of metamorphosis?”

Show

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

”Wouldn’t that be difficult for a mature seaperson? Don’t you guys go through some kind of metamorphosis?”
    "Ah, that adulthood. I thought you just meant the normal 'where do you see yourself in 5-10 years' type thing." P'ro'shi looks a bit more downcast as she considers. "I know even less about that. I mean, I'll have been inactive for a considerable amount of time at that point, would I even recognize the world I'm waking up to?"

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, that adulthood. I thought you just meant the normal 'where do you see yourself in 5-10 years' type thing." P'ro'shi looks a bit more downcast as she considers. "I know even less about that. I mean, I'll have been inactive for a considerable amount of time at that point, would I even recognize the world I'm waking up to?"
    ”Just guess then.”

Show

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

”Just guess then.”
    "Well, if I have to guess that far....probably take up academics incredibly harcore. So much spare time, and so much things discovered while I was gone! Just start collecting PHDs."

After the moment of awkward silence from the downturn, she tries to change it to continue the game.

"So, your turn Kristi: Truth or Dare?"
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2018-02-19 at 08:49 PM.