New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: 3.5 Homebrew: Taking Requests

I've always wanted a way to have a swarm as my animal companion. A druid with a staff with a buzzing hornet's nest on the end has always been a cool idea to me.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    I'm kinda interested in a fear-focused class/PrC that's more than just "possesses the Intimidate skill" and is neither completely shut down by fear/mind-affecting immunity nor blows through it like it's nothing from the start. Some kind of gradual ability to overcome such immunities, I guess...and fear effects other than stuff tied directly to Intimidate. Whether it's like a Knight Of Fear or some kinda fear-based assassin, or a Pennywise-wannabe that feeds on it, or whatever.
    Right. I've finally done this, and it's here. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by roko10 View Post
    Oh, do a hypermundane crafter/artificier! You wrote up an entire non-magical-but-still-powerful item system, right? Considering the Veteran/Berserker/any other hypermundane has a distinct lack of crafting, it would both solve that and be a blast to read.
    Well.

Honestly, I never saw crafting as a thing that player characters should be spending a lot of time doing. There's no real benefit to crafting items over buying them apart from saving money, which hypermundanes have too much of to spend anyway. Suppose I could make a class based around building things in some other way, or one who uses alchemy to blast.

Quote Originally Posted by gawwy View Post
    Ohhhhh ive always wanted to see how you would do a decent path to divine rank class that extends in a non broken way past divine rank 1 in epics.

edit:
    Also a way to inflict AoE damage/Knockback after falling a long distance. Possibly as a feat/equipment over a class.
    Divine rank and non-broken is very much "Pick one", but I'll see what I can do.

I did make a Dynamic Entry feat, but it was a racial fighting style feat and therefore required you to be a human fighter. Let's try... this!

Quote Originally Posted by RatElemental View Post
    Had an idea in mind for a beastmaster class that focuses more on quantity than quality. Maybe applying undead control HD limits to it, or just doing druid animal companion stuff but "splitting" the levels in the class up among two or more pets.

Would be interested in what someone who has more mastery of the system could do with it, though.
    Animalist sorta does this, or at least can do it. If you don't like that answer I can make another one.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    They should also take the Fling Ally feat.

EDIT: Other than the fact this would be a very horrifying fighting style.
    I once made a wizard build based around abusing Fling Ally and Deliver Touch Spells. My poor familiar was never quite the same again...

Quote Originally Posted by Malapterus View Post
    I've always wanted a way to have a swarm as my animal companion. A druid with a staff with a buzzing hornet's nest on the end has always been a cool idea to me.
    Just add them onto the list of companions? Spider swarm can be Effective Druid Level -0, Bat and Rat EDL -3, Locust and Centipede EDL -6, Mantis and Millipede EDL -9, Hellwasp EDL -12.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malapterus View Post
    Here's a link to a PRC I made that has that as a 3rd level option. Before 3rd level, you still have a HD-based control cap of Swarms. Sure, it's Vermin-only, and in the event of what would otherwise progress your Druid casting past your character level you have to pick another form of casting to progress, but it gets what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Honestly, I never saw crafting as a thing that player characters should be spending a lot of time doing. There's no real benefit to crafting items over buying them apart from saving money, which hypermundanes have too much of to spend anyway. Suppose I could make a class based around building things in some other way, or one who uses alchemy to blast.
    Well, if hypermundanes have too much money to spend, some hypermundane consumables would work well. Working out how much can be reasonably spent on equipment for hypermundanes, then balance the crafter around burning about half the left over WBL on consumables.

Divine rank and non-broken is very much "Pick one", but I'll see what I can do.
    Divine Rank 0 isn't all that problematic at level 20 because it's just a pile of immunities you should already have and some number bloat not exactly out of place for half-decent optimization, and you can always use alternate rules for Divine Ranks. I have a desire to apply such a thing to Hive Minds for the Epic progression of my Hive Master PRC(link is in my response to Malapterus) so that you can get extra spell slots past your normal limit and start bloating your endurance instead of versatility.

Animalist sorta does this, or at least can do it. If you don't like that answer I can make another one.
    An important need for this sort of thing is to have some manner of shared health pool or mechanically similar ability(damage prevention also works, for example) to make sure the squishiness of low-level creatures doesn't let them be splattered across the battlefield.

I once made a wizard build based around abusing Fling Ally and Deliver Touch Spells. My poor familiar was never quite the same again...
    ...New request: Make that a full on PRC requiring Animal Companion or Wild Cohort to make the Familiar beefy enough to eat the damage of being whacked by those it's thrown at. Or even a Wizard AFC that replaces conventional specialization. I need this as a dedicated character option.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I would love a hybrid class of druid and barbarian

5. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Psionic variant of the Fleshwarper class, which has no familiar so instead gets some kind of symbiote creation / generation / gestation.

Spellshatter warrior class, which uses weapon attacks to dispel magical boons. Maybe gets a Stance-like mechanic which allows it to ignore one school of magic at a time (so your Mirror Image won't help if it's ignoring Illusion). Might also get stuff like reducing SR & Energy resistances, or require one of the existing feats which does that stuff for entry.

Raven's Hand, a Martial aura class which advances Shadow Hand + White Raven maneuvers & stances. Requires one or the other to enter. Maybe when an ally in your aura scores a critical hit against a valid enemy, you recover one expended maneuver. Focus is sneaky leader stuff.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Banned

I made the divine class.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphic tide View Post
    ...New request: Make that a full on PRC requiring Animal Companion or Wild Cohort to make the Familiar beefy enough to eat the damage of being whacked by those it's thrown at. Or even a Wizard AFC that replaces conventional specialization. I need this as a dedicated character option.
    I'll work out how to do this one... somehow. The thing is that deliver touch spells+fling ally was already all that that build really needed, unless you want to have the ultimate bouncing familiar or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfruitz View Post
    There's feral soul which sorta does this. You could also take wildshape ranger and tack rage onto it in exchange for something else it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Psionic variant of the Fleshwarper class, which has no familiar so instead gets some kind of symbiote creation / generation / gestation.

Spellshatter warrior class, which uses weapon attacks to dispel magical boons. Maybe gets a Stance-like mechanic which allows it to ignore one school of magic at a time (so your Mirror Image won't help if it's ignoring Illusion). Might also get stuff like reducing SR & Energy resistances, or require one of the existing feats which does that stuff for entry.

Raven's Hand, a Martial aura class which advances Shadow Hand + White Raven maneuvers & stances. Requires one or the other to enter. Maybe when an ally in your aura scores a critical hit against a valid enemy, you recover one expended maneuver. Focus is sneaky leader stuff.
    Not familiar with fleshwarper but I'll have a look.

Spellshatter is possible. I'll admit that I don't really like the "I break your polymorph by hitting it with my sword" idea because the image of it is weird.

Raven's hand isn't something I really want to do because I'm not a fan of ToM: Swords Edition.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Not familiar with fleshwarper but I'll have a look.
    Lords of Madness is the source book for that one.

Spellshatter is possible. I'll admit that I don't really like the "I break your polymorph by hitting it with my sword" idea because the image of it is weird.
    Cutting the Silver Cord of an astral projection spell is a valid thing.

Maybe all magic has strings that can be cut.

Maybe only some magic.

Raven's hand isn't something I really want to do because I'm not a fan of ToM: Swords Edition.
    Tome of Mighty Martial Maneuver Magnificence (ToMMMM)

No prob, I'll do it myself eventually.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfruitz View Post
    ...There was a thread for this that is sadly dead due to people running out of ideas, and I'm already thinking of how to repurpose some of my ideas for alternative hybrid classes and archetypes to new hybrid classes(Archetyping Paladin/Summoner into Druid/Barbarian is not exactly the strongest shift I've considered. That'd be archetyping Alchemist/Summoner SCIENCE! freak into Druid/Monk Zen master/Monkey D. Luffy impersonator) to do justice to the idea of Ragemonster McChargealot, this time with Sir Bearington as a prospective brother in arms.

Okay, let's start with the basics of what the class should even be. Ideally, I'd like to see it as borderline t3, lacking the versatility to get the whole way there. Which means you have to do something to cut down the versatility of Wild Shape, but locking it to only one form like the Totem Druid does is... Kinda a flat no. Mixing Totem Barbarian in allows for having extra passives based on the form used, with gradually picking more options opening up the possibility of having some highly abnormal Wild Shape forms, like dragons.

For the next thing, what to keep, toss out and mix is another thing to consider. Wild Shape is an obvious one, because of just how stupidly versatile it is on it's own, limiting it to a sufficiently broad list can accomplish the borderline t3 status I'd aim for almost instantly, while having two picks at 1st level and another pick every 3 levels after would then enable it to have a large number of decent abilities to reach overall t3 status, but no one build would have the full versatility of the Druidic Wild Shape. Some arbitrary restriction preventing them from having more than two non-Land movement modes would make sure they don't have the movement mode for all occasions available in one character. A Burrow speed option is kinda important for a few campaigns, Underdark in particular.

The Barbarian's Rage is probably best off being merged with Wild Shape, providing an alteration to the base statline of the Wild Shape form for a set amount of time within that instance, possibly only at the start of it to prevent "saving" the Rage bonus for a combat that's hours after you enter the Wild Shape. The Fast Movement need not apply, as they can just turn into a wolf and enjoy higher movement speed that way. Similar story for the DR.

Note that I'm thinking of this as a base class, not a PRC.

I'll work out how to do this one... somehow. The thing is that deliver touch spells+fling ally was already all that that build really needed, unless you want to have the ultimate bouncing familiar or something.
    Give the Familiar more options for what to do mid and after toss, as well as possibly have the Familiar get more independent abilities that work together with being able to deliver Touch spells.

I mean, an alternative is to have it be a PRC that mixes Smiting Spell with Fling Ally for a spectacularly weird gish that tosses allies carrying whatever spell the caster feels like, for shenanigans like Fireball on impact of a close-range murder machine. Then you're applying the idea to any use of Fling Ally, which is arguably more hilarious, given that you'll be tossing Druids that have Wildshaped into Blue Whales carrying Apocalypse from the Sky or some such nonsense at possibly-not-even-Epic levels.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Bugbear in the Playground

Looking at animalist it's... able to do kinda what I was thinking of, I guess. Well, not really, but it at least superficially looks like it. Kind of.

Won't ask you to make another thing along the same theme of that just to satisfy me though, just more reason to get it done myself.
    Last edited by RatElemental; 2017-11-16 at 11:36 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking at animalist it's... able to do kinda what I was thinking of, I guess. Well, not really, but it at least superficially looks like it. Kind of.

Won't ask you to make another thing along the same theme of that just to satisfy me though, just more reason to get it done myself.
    AFCs are a thing, you know. Ya can always ask for that.
    Last edited by Morphic tide; 2017-11-17 at 08:28 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I'll bother you once more, this is a request for more mundane weapons and armor enhancements
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

So, a bit of fluff that's kinda bugging me regarding Spirit Shaman, Sha'ir and Warlock is that there's nothing I know of anywhere in 3.5 first or second(Dragon magazine) party content for playing as the power-granting entity. You can't play the Genie that gets spells for a Sha'ir, you can't be the spirit patron that sponsors a Favored Soul, you can't be the fiend that contracted a Warlock.

Why not a PRC with Ur-priest style accelerated progression, with the catch being that you can only cast spells by providing them to people with some degree of ability to cast it? Entry being that one must be a Spirit(which means incorporeal Undead, Fey, Elemental, creatures with an Astral body or just flat out have a subtype) or an Outsider with the Evil subtype, alongside stuff to do with spellcasting.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

So, a bit of fluff that's kinda bugging me regarding Spirit Shaman, Sha'ir and Warlock is that there's nothing I know of anywhere in 3.5 first or second(Dragon magazine) party content for playing as the power-granting entity. You can't play the Genie that gets spells for a Sha'ir, you can't be the spirit patron that sponsors a Favored Soul, you can't be the fiend that contracted a Warlock.

Why not a PRC with Ur-priest style accelerated progression, with the catch being that you can only cast spells by providing them to people with some degree of ability to cast it? Entry being that one must be a Spirit(which means incorporeal Undead, Fey, Elemental, creatures with an Astral body or just flat out have a subtype) or an Outsider with the Evil subtype, alongside stuff to do with spellcasting.
    So, like, you can use your Cohort slot for another Runestaff?

14. - Top - End - #44
    Banned

Familiar-throwing is done. I'm working on psionic fleshwarper next, although it'll have to use a new implanting system because I'm not familiar with grafts or going to look through them.

"More mundane weapon and armour enhancements" may be something that I bring out in sword vs spell, which I swear I'm still working on even if it doesn't look like it, which is basically hypermundanes: the sourcebook alongside a bunch of other things. I'll also be cleaning up a lot of the nonmagical stuff in general, as well as the whole hypermundane mechanism. It'll give me a chance to look through all of the elite equipment and mundane items for magic item slots and fix some things (anyone ever notice that Brass Knuckles of the Legendary Monk were just bad, expensive claw-class weapons? Yeah, I realised post facto that I massively overpriced that effect).

Imbue with Spell Ability: The Class is an interesting one, if really odd. Doing nothing but playing as a cheerleader for another character, particularly one who doesn't need the help, seems difficult to make actually fun.

Thank you to the one person donating so far; you're awesome.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    So, like, you can use your Cohort slot for another Runestaff?
    Not quite. It's a sidegrade because Cohorts are harder to protect than items. The real intent is being a vicarious caster able to benefit from specialization of party members. You can give the hyper-specialized Wizard situational spells of the school they burned most of their build on improving. Or hand the Soulcaster some Chakra-opening spells. Perhaps give the party Cleric a buff they forgot to prepare, or a Domain spell they don't have ready.

Essentially, the intent is that, when optimizing, you get a cohort with the PRC to feed you spell slots as a super-wizard or CoDzilla. A Runestaff requires the character using it to expend their own resources on it, which doesn't happen here.

Edit:
    Imbue with Spell Ability: The Class is an interesting one, if really odd. Doing nothing but playing as a cheerleader for another character, particularly one who doesn't need the help, seems difficult to make actually fun.
    Well, you can always have a party-cooperative build set and have a member of the party with minor Cleric casting be given much higher-level Personal buffs. Or assist the party's Outsider Paladin with YOLOing at evil by giving them more slots with which to cast the spell that sends them at guilt-free Smiting, while giving the regular caster more slots to cast Planar Binding with to summon said Paladin back to the party's location.

Also, Fiend of Possession can be merged with it to hilariously abuse the way it works by having the possessed person be casting spells for you. You know, perfectly thematic way to call in debts as a powerful [Evil] Outsider?
    Last edited by Morphic tide; 2017-11-18 at 08:26 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Banned

I positively, definitely do not know how grafts work so I made this instead.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground

AFCs are a thing, you know. Ya can always ask for that.
    I can't find anywhere what AFC stands for, but I assume Alternate Feature... Class?

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

I can't find anywhere what AFC stands for, but I assume Alternate Feature... Class?
    Armored Furry Carrier, which is a Gnoll war-chariot.

Away From Cauldron, a message Hags send each other when they're going to be unavailable.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ettin in the Playground

I prefer alternated firre competition.(which is one song competition among firres)
    (I think that among the creatures you can summon firres are quite cool but it is quite op in some ways(I mean cast summon monster 9 and you get a creature that can cast sixth level spells: it is seriously action economy destroying))
    Last edited by noob; 2017-11-19 at 10:18 AM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

...Alternate Class Feature. I've been mixing up the acronym for quite a bit.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Banned

Spellshatter is possible.
    Meh. I had no idea how to make it interesting, sorry.

So, checking what requests I have, it looks like...

Genius Loci Class: Done
    Fencer: Done
    Terminator: ERROR_UNKNOWN_REFERENCE
    Dungeon Core: Probably best emulated by a companion cube with Dungeon Master levels.
    Slivers: Done
    Do an actual Mythos Class: You're hilarious.
    Juggernaut: Done
    One handed feats: Done
    Magically-Binding Deals: Paragon of Duality has an adjuration which does this; there's a magic item somewhere which does this, and sorta done a variation on the theme with the paths of sacrifice.
    Generic Hero: Done as a path of sacrifice instead.
    Internet Troll: Already a version in the internet.
    Fear Class: Done
    Hyperartificer: Not done yet
    Divine Rank Class: Done
    Falling Feats: Done
    Commander of Tiny Creatures: Animalist can already command a bunch of small things.
    Swarm Companion: Done
    Familiar-Throwing Class: Done
    Druid/Barbarian hybrid: Feral soul already sorta does this? Waiting to see if any more specifics are wanted.
    Psionic Fleshwarper: Done
    Spellshatter: Done. Meeeeehhhhhhh.
    Raven's Hand: ERROR_TOMSE
    More Mundane Enhancements: Will probably show up in SvS.
    Imbue With Spell Ability, the Class: Not done yet
    (Request from another thread) Elite Healer (or just more elite classes maybe): Not done yet

Elite healer is the only one which I can think how to do apart from the mundane enhancements. Hyperartificer I have some ideas, but I'll certainly have to see. The warlock patron class is really, really weird and I'm not certain how I'm going to do it.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hyperartificer: Not done yet
    Not to make it sound like it would take little-no effort, but wouldn't a hyperartificer be some sort of souped-up inventor?
    Spoiler: List of Things You Don't Need To Know
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    killing and eating a bag of rats is probably kosher.
    Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I, personally, have always wanted to see some generic outsider monster classes. Or at least a "Build-Your-Own-Archdevil" class, but that's a bit much to ask for.

On the Patron idea: You could always have it work like a spellcasting or invoking class, except you can't use the core-casting/invoking and instead have to dole out the casting to other people.

Then add some controlling people you've made pacts with/being able to call in favors for some minion-mancy and it could work out nicely.
    On a quest to marry Asmodeus, lord of the Nine Hells, or die trying.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    I, personally, have always wanted to see some generic outsider monster classes. Or at least a "Build-Your-Own-Archdevil" class, but that's a bit much to ask for.
    Lix Lorn had the seraphic, not sure if Lix did a devil version though.

EDIT: It's a race though
    Last edited by Westhart; 2017-11-21 at 08:40 AM.
    Homebrew: If it is mine feel free to PEACH and/or use it.

Extended Signature

Well, it seems that life has deposited me here, yet again. Hopefully this time I get to stay a while, as I intend on revising some old homebrew.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Barbarian in the Playground

What about an Elite Artificer?
    Last edited by Aniikinis; 2017-11-21 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarian Rex View Post
    Sometimes you need more than well crafted crunch. Sometimes you need well crafted crunch that is playable in the game.
    Steam: Papa Palpy Palpatine
    Pesterchum: mysticUmbra
    YouTube: Noctus Does Things

Black(Blue and Green) or Sultai is my khanate, and my colour alignment.

The Rest of my Signature
    My Hombrew

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Thumbs down Re: 3.5 Homebrew: Taking Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post

On the Patron idea: You could always have it work like a spellcasting or invoking class, except you can't use the core-casting/invoking and instead have to dole out the casting to other people.

Then add some controlling people you've made pacts with/being able to call in favors for some minion-mancy and it could work out nicely.
    Evolutionist?

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #57

MindFlayer

Hypermundane Scholar
    Last edited by Lanth Sor; 2017-11-21 at 11:29 PM.

My Homebrew: Here
    Competitions and Substystem Compendium: Here
    Mythos Stuff
    Index Discord

28. - Top - End - #58
    Banned

Elite healer now exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Goaty14 View Post
    Not to make it sound like it would take little-no effort, but wouldn't a hyperartificer be some sort of souped-up inventor?
    Not really. I can justify some version of the lifter, power weapon, protector body, skilled hand, archer's eyes, legendary tool, bow of legends, darkseer's eyes, grappling hand, hardened carapace, deflector shield, lockbreaker, demolition charge, flamethrower, landmine, blast shield, stun grenade, plaguebomb, missile launcher, frontal ram, time bomb, trebuchet gauntlet, doomstorm missiles, magnetic grapple, booster rocket, jump pack, jet pack, sealed tank, hovercopter, turbo-booster, addling fumes, knockout salve, mindbreaker, elemental jacket, impenetrable lock, toughened carapace, indomitable armour, or the armour of the last guardian but not the healing hands, legs of swiftness, defender crown, swift-dodge legs, empowered equipment, mechanical wings, mooncoat, psychic halo, superior equipment, cage of physical might, crown of mental acuity, eyes of knowledge, mighty claws, legendary equipment, crown of swift thought, legs of the traveller, catalysis, ultimate equipment, bonded exoskeleton, perfect body, gearblade, concealed gun, soulfire sword, laser-cutter, gravity gun, soundstorm cannon, target lock, freezing trap, gravity-crusher, deep charge, groundclearer bomb, perdition, hovering board, parallel wheels, automatic board, grav-chute, riderboard, simultaneous spheres, automatic wheels, water cycler, accelerator, telekine hand, VTOL jets, grav-belt, personal teleporter, portals, planar teleporter, hydropolis, tele-grapple, aethercloak, teleport lodestone, aeropolis, warp drive, holographic projector, shimmersuit, thought-reader, aetherial beacon, cloaking field, sympathetic beacon, mind-wipe (block), traitor's mark, mind-control helm, telepathic helm, divination misdirector, dream manipulator, mind-wipe (selective), maddening talisman, mirror entity, construct controller, mind control beacon, mind-wipe (remove-replace), simulation serum, force armour, force shield, repair mixture, bane of the unseen, cureall, repulsor impact field, forcefield generator (sphere), healing mixture, storm shield, subspace sanctuary, miracle mixture, forcefield generator (wall), suspended animator, antimagic crown, inevitable gate, impermeable colosseum, field of woe, magic-eater suit, or any of robotics. The antimagic crown is somewhat arguable because we know that some nonmagical materials (such as lead) interfere with magic anyway, but the others are generally out of a mundane charater's reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Aniikinis View Post
    What about an Elite Artificer?
    I might make a set of craft elite item feats. Elite artificer wouldn't be possible because elite base classes don't really work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanth Sor View Post
    Hypermundane Scholar
    You know, all of these requests for hyperclasses...

You do realise that for anything that isn't at least vaguely standard-martial I have to come up with a whole new set of tricks? Yes, yes, I did that for hypnotist, I know, I know, but look how that turned out. I'm already making the administrator hyperwizard and some to-be-determined hypercleric, because even caster classes get hyper-equivalents (druid animalist, bard virtuoso and sorcerer daredevil, as well as psion hypnotist). I imagine that some of the scholar stuff will be rolled into administrator, but I don't really feel like making a whole new class for it.

Administrator, of course, is coming .

29. - Top - End - #59

MindFlayer

I was looking to play a clutz bookworm and I don't want to be a mage so administer sounds like what i was thinking of.

My Homebrew: Here
    Competitions and Substystem Compendium: Here
    Mythos Stuff
    Index Discord

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

I'd like to set a set of balanced base classes to serve as a total replacement to the PHB classes...
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.