New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 233839404142434445464748
Results 1,411 to 1,424 of 1424
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Ball Super II: Orange Hillbilly Dooms World... Again.

I’m still convinced Zeno is playing some kind of 8d chess where everyone involved in the tournament ends up raising their universes level as a side effect of going their. Like how so many people seemed to grow and become better stronger people under the pressure of trying to save an almost uncountable trillions of lives depending on them.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Pixie in the Playground

Is this a movie or anime series

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Pixie in the Playground

Or this is a game for android or pc

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Colossus in the Playground

By the way it's been confirmed that the Dragon Ball Super Anime is coming back.

I don't know if they're going to Adapt Broly or go straight into that arc that the Manga's doing, but it's confirmed that they're using the slightly simplified and much easier to animate character designs from the Broly movie so it should be less low-quality animation.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

Either way, the weak only get to survive at the whims of the strongest. Might still makes right.
    Well i guess in the sense that since Zenon is stronger than everything else combined, then he gets to decide who are spared and who are blown up.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Well i guess in the sense that since Zenon is stronger than everything else combined, then he gets to decide who are spared and who are blown up.
    And the only people he pays attention to are the next mightiest in line. Notice how his celestial court is composed of the kais, multiple gods of destruction, and the angels that are even stronger than those. Goku just had to flex his planet-busting muscles and Zeno was all for being best buddies and even gifted the top z fighter with a button to summon the supreme being whenever he pleased.

But having even one god of love or art or something else that isn't directly combat related? Pffftt, Zeno has no time for such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
    And the only people he pays attention to are the next mightiest in line. Notice how his celestial court is composed of the kais, multiple gods of destruction, and the angels that are even stronger than those. Goku just had to flex his planet-busting muscles and Zeno was all for being best buddies and even gifted the top z fighter with a button to summon the supreme being whenever he pleased.

But having even one god of love or art or something else that isn't directly combat related? Pffftt, Zeno has no time for such things.
    well to his credit, the kais are gods of creation who are supposed to create planets and people in the first place. kind of important. one guesses its a whole "yin-yang" kind of deal, where the kais are everything creative and preserving and the gods of destruction are...y'know.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Barbarian in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    well to his credit, the kais are gods of creation who are supposed to create planets and people in the first place. kind of important. one guesses its a whole "yin-yang" kind of deal, where the kais are everything creative and preserving and the gods of destruction are...y'know.
    I was about to point this out. A universe's supreme kai is their "god of creation." It is mentioned in one episode that Beerus' biggest weakness is that his life force is tied to that of the supreme kai, seeming to indicate that they are opposing sides of the same coin.

U7 kai seem to have a very off-hands philosophy, creating worlds but allowing mortals to develop on their own. Supreme kai only interfered when Majin Buu came back. Beerus is also shown to be a very lazy god of destruction who sleeps for long periods of time and uses mortals like Frieza as tools for their job. I believe that it has been implied that the universes exempted from the tournament of power have taken a more hands-on approach where the gods of destruction do not just destroy things willy-nilly like Beerus, but actually destroy more selectively to allow the universe more prosperity. Some other universes kais and GoDs have also shown to have a more respectable relationship than that of U7, seeming to imply that these gods work together to develop their universes as opposed to against one another.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Also, for all their power the Kai's are hardly all that powerful in the grand scheme of things. Compared to someone like Beerus or Goku they're ants.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    Also, for all their power the Kai's are hardly all that powerful in the grand scheme of things. Compared to someone like Beerus or Goku they're ants.
    Yeah. one assumes that when your busy refining how to create functional biological beings, ecology, climates, geospheres and civilizations that don't blow themselves up when they start learning ki themselves takes up a lot of training time. I mean these are beings that live to be like, 75 million years old (that age is not an exaggeration, or something I'm making up.) which does make sense for the timescales involved in many of the processes of planets and civilizations. their first thousand years is probably learning how to do all this correctly so that they don't screw up when making a planet.

Zamasu forms an incredibly terrifying exception, but he was remarked to be uncommonly talented fighter for a Kai of his age though.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    To be fair, it's not as if people of such strength grow in trees, the Androids and Cell notwithstanding. Back at the beginning of the Boo arc, Kaioshin was whole galaxies above Freeza, for instance, who was known as the strongest being in the Universe other than Majin Boo and Beerus.
    Last edited by The Troubadour; 2019-04-12 at 12:59 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Troubadour View Post
    To be fair, it's not as if people of such strength grow in trees, the Androids and Cell notwithstanding. Back at the beginning of the Boo arc, Kaioshin was whole galaxies above Freeza, for instance, who was known as the strongest being in the Universe other than Majin Boo and Beerus.
    Well, there's a whole planet of saiyans out there just waiting for someone to tell them about back tingles. It's best to not think about power scaling too much in this series.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Did you really post a spoiler for the end of the tournament of power when Cartoon Network is still in the middle of the tournament, just having Freeza vs Frost?

Sheesh.
    Not "fire at". I never used the word "at"
    GENERATION ω+1: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. Remember, ω + 1 comes after ω.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by keybounce View Post
    Did you really post a spoiler for the end of the tournament of power when Cartoon Network is still in the middle of the tournament, just having Freeza vs Frost?

Sheesh.
    Spoiler Policy for anime/manga threads tends to go by the original release.

It's been well over a year, spoilers are fair.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks