New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: I am a mad man: Converting Saga Edition to 5e [PEACH]

BTW, are you going to implement my Warlock Necromancy stuff into the Sith Inquisitor, or keep them with the current invocations for it? If you choose to do the latter, the refrences to the book of shadows still need to be removed from those invocations. If you choose to go with the new necro-lock invocations I made, please let me know when you make the changes! No credit is needed, since my homebrew is 100% free to all and I demand nothing in return for its use beyond that people have fun with it. (though if you feel the need to credit me anyway I am not against it)
    Last edited by Giegue; 2018-01-27 at 04:58 PM.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mine started at a dinner party in the BBEG's estate.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Giegue View Post
    BTW, are you going to implement my Warlock Necromancy stuff into the Sith Inquisitor, or keep them with the current invocations for it? If you choose to do the latter, the refrences to the book of shadows still need to be removed from those invocations. If you choose to go with the new necro-lock invocations I made, please let me know when you make the changes! No credit is needed, since my homebrew is 100% free to all and I demand nothing in return for its use beyond that people have fun with it. (though if you feel the need to credit me anyway I am not against it)
    I'm going to be addint the necro stuff, I just forgot to add them in when I was finishing up the equipment

Added in the Necromancy pact stuff, made some sligh tweaks to fit the system I am using better, and the fact that the Sith Inquisitor can cast animate dead
    Last edited by Llama513; 2018-01-28 at 01:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #63

I will be adding in more material as I have time, but for the moment I have entered everything that is needed to test it using stuff from dnd, jist up the health of monsters, and posdibly give them better weapons, but beyond that it should be ready to go

4. - Top - End - #64

Did some play-testing and added in some tweaks to the classes:

- Gave the Saber focused classes Medium armor and shields, as well as the option to start with medium armor
    - This lead to Jensaarai getting Heavy armor proficiency and a set of full plate
    - Gave the stealth force users the option to start with light armor if they want
    - Added specification of availability restrictions for starting equipment
    - Added that the force users all get Use the Force
    - Moved the deflection of weapon attacks to being intrinsic to sabers, thus making saber defense into a feature that points to the superiority of the saber focused force users in defending themselves with a saber.