The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 845
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Iiiii have no idea." Grace admits, thanking whomever brought her her drink, and sipping at it.
    Gosh it's good.
    "Do you have a favorite drink you get? You know. While you're here?"
    Lemonade! Xavouir exhilarates.

    My goodness gracious, I live for this lemonade. Stuff was rare back home, now I only got to pay a few gold pieces to! I'm so happy.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Lemonade! Xavouir exhilarates.

    My goodness gracious, I live for this lemonade. Stuff was rare back home, now I only got to pay a few gold pieces to! I'm so happy.
    "What happened to lemons back where . . . wherever it is you're from?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "What happened to lemons back where . . . wherever it is you're from?"
    Well, where I'm from, there's fire and brimstone, and its too hot for lemons. When I got out, and got Kitty, there she showed we a lemonade stand, and my god I almost died and went to heaven. Then there was work. Then a planeshift spell went faulty on me, then I was here, and now there's cheap lemonade!
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Well, where I'm from, there's fire and brimstone, and its too hot for lemons. When I got out, and got Kitty, there she showed we a lemonade stand, and my god I almost died and went to heaven. Then there was work. Then a planeshift spell went faulty on me, then I was here, and now there's cheap lemonade!
    "Oooooooooooooooooh yeah that would definitely do it. Lemons don't like it hot. I imagine most things don't, honestly. Huh. That's quite the story to get here, too. And lemonade at the start of it all." Grace chuckles slightly, sipping at her own non-lemonade drink.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oooooooooooooooooh yeah that would definitely do it. Lemons don't like it hot. I imagine most things don't, honestly. Huh. That's quite the story to get here, too. And lemonade at the start of it all." Grace chuckles slightly, sipping at her own non-lemonade drink.
    Haha, yeah I guess you can put it like that. So how did you get to the nexus?
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Haha, yeah I guess you can put it like that. So how did you get to the nexus?
    "Oh, nothing anywhere near so grandiose. I did a Semester Abroad study here a while back, decided I liked it here, and moved in once I graduated. Been here for about a year now."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oh, nothing anywhere near so grandiose. I did a Semester Abroad study here a while back, decided I liked it here, and moved in once I graduated. Been here for about a year now."
    Well, what kind of school does a study abroad give here?
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Well, what kind of school does a study abroad give here?
    "The college I went to apparently did." Grace shrugs slightly, again. "I was in the chemistry program, getting my doctorate, and there was a 'once in a lifetime chance to go here -- the Nexus -- and study'. So I took it." Where exactly the portals had come from, she still didn't know . . .

    Quietly, internally though, she blamed Civvy.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "The college I went to apparently did." Grace shrugs slightly, again. "I was in the chemistry program, getting my doctorate, and there was a 'once in a lifetime chance to go here -- the Nexus -- and study'. So I took it." Where exactly the portals had come from, she still didn't know . . .

    Quietly, internally though, she blamed Civvy.
    What is a doctorate? Is it a mini doctor or something?

    Xavouir takes another sip of his Lemonade.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    What is a doctorate? Is it a mini doctor or something?

    Xavouir takes another sip of his Lemonade.
    "You get one to become a doctor. Not strictly a medical doctor, but a generic 'doctor'."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "You get one to become a doctor. Not strictly a medical doctor, but a generic 'doctor'."
    Wait, there's more than one kind of doctor? Do they medicate, like, not people or something?

    Xavouir seems astonished at this revelation.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Wait, there's more than one kind of doctor? Do they medicate, like, not people or something?

    Xavouir seems astonished at this revelation.
    "Noooot all of them medicate anything at all. Being a doctor, in least in my case, just means that some group of people decided I had learned enough to be a professional in whatever field I had picked, in this case self-replicating chemicals, and it's just a title they slap on you.
    A Doctor, capital D, is someone who heals. I don't heal people. I mean. I've made some ointments, but that's really as close as I can get."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Noooot all of them medicate anything at all. Being a doctor, in least in my case, just means that some group of people decided I had learned enough to be a professional in whatever field I had picked, in this case self-replicating chemicals, and it's just a title they slap on you.
    A Doctor, capital D, is someone who heals. I don't heal people. I mean. I've made some ointments, but that's really as close as I can get."
    Wow. You are the smartest person I've met.

    Xavouir props his head on his hands, you've seen teenagers.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Wow. You are the smartest person I've met.

    Xavouir props his head on his hands, you've seen teenagers.
    Grace blushes slightly at that.
    "T-thanks. It's nothing, really. Just kind of a title." Ignoring the fact entirely that she's already won 2 of her world's version of the Nobel Prize.
    "Another lemonade?" She asks, as she's going to have to order another refill on her drink, it appears to already be empty.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Grace blushes slightly at that.
    "T-thanks. It's nothing, really. Just kind of a title." Ignoring the fact entirely that she's already won 2 of her world's version of the Nobel Prize.
    "Another lemonade?" She asks, as she's going to have to order another refill on her drink, it appears to already be empty.
    Oh yes please. You got the intelligence and the niceness. Plus the cuteness, but that goes without saying. Gah, I keep saying things out loud! You gotta understand I'm not that good at this whole talking thing...

    Xavouir finishes off his lemonade.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Oh yes please. You got the intelligence and the niceness. Plus the cuteness, but that goes without saying. Gah, I keep saying things out loud! You gotta understand I'm not that good at this whole talking thing...

    Xavouir finishes off his lemonade.
    "Nooo. No you're fine." Grace informs him with a bit more blush. It's pretty obvious that she quite enjoys being called cute. Then, of course, she orders them both refills.
    "That's also fine. Talking takes practice. You're doing fine so far."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Nooo. No you're fine." Grace informs him with a bit more blush. It's pretty obvious that she quite enjoys being called cute. Then, of course, she orders them both refills.
    "That's also fine. Talking takes practice. You're doing fine so far."
    Well I'm glad I have your approval!

    "Plus it gives me emotional power to keep the illusion up..." Xavouir thinks to himself.

    So, I gotta ask, how did the- uh -ventriloquist get in kahoots with a hope god?
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Well I'm glad I have your approval!

    "Plus it gives me emotional power to keep the illusion up..." Xavouir thinks to himself.

    So, I gotta ask, how did the- uh -ventriloquist get in kahoots with a hope god?
    "Honestly, I don't know. I imagine there has to be some reason. I don't know it though." Grace has to admit with a bit of a shrug. Again.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Honestly, I don't know. I imagine there has to be some reason. I don't know it though." Grace has to admit with a bit of a shrug. Again.
    Ah. Those mysterious types I tell you. All... mysterious.

    Xavouir looks down. Then he looks up again.

    So... what do you want to talk about.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Ah. Those mysterious types I tell you. All... mysterious.

    Xavouir looks down. Then he looks up again.

    So... what do you want to talk about.
    "I suppose so. I just don't know that anyone's ever asked though . . ."

    Then she shrugs slightly. "Afraid I don't know. I'm mostly out of ideas."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "I suppose so. I just don't know that anyone's ever asked though . . ."

    Then she shrugs slightly. "Afraid I don't know. I'm mostly out of ideas."
    What? Someone who's as smart as you couldn't ever possibly run out of ideas. I disbelieve.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    What? Someone who's as smart as you couldn't ever possibly run out of ideas. I disbelieve.
    "Youuu should meet some of the smart people I know. Smartest people I know are actually really really bad at conversation, and would never have even made it this far. It's just one of those things.

    So, I guess, uh, you can do magics then?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Youuu should meet some of the smart people I know. Smartest people I know are actually really really bad at conversation, and would never have even made it this far. It's just one of those things.

    So, I guess, uh, you can do magics then?"
    Yup, ever since I was created. I can do okay magic, but don't expect me to just throw around wishes all willy nilly.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Yup, ever since I was created. I can do okay magic, but don't expect me to just throw around wishes all willy nilly.
    "Oh, no, nor would I expect you to throw wishes around. I was just curious, because I Just can't seem to get magic to work for me at all." Grace admits with a bit of a laugh. "But that's fine. I have my science."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oh, no, nor would I expect you to throw wishes around. I was just curious, because I Just can't seem to get magic to work for me at all." Grace admits with a bit of a laugh. "But that's fine. I have my science."
    Well, on my world we called everything we didn't understand magic. So there were mages and alchemists. You'd be a really good alchemist.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    Well, on my world we called everything we didn't understand magic. So there were mages and alchemists. You'd be a really good alchemist.
    "Oooooooh. Interesting. I've heard of some of those worlds.
    We had magic back home, I just know that I was always atrocious at it, and could never get it to work. So I just stopped after a while."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oooooooh. Interesting. I've heard of some of those worlds.
    We had magic back home, I just know that I was always atrocious at it, and could never get it to work. So I just stopped after a while."
    My home was sort of, uh, suspicious I guess you would say hence the whole-

    Xavouir gestures vaguely to his hood.

    I still wear it because it still gives people the wrong impression about me.

    Xavouir pauses, then continues with I can take the hood off if you're curious...
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    CosmicHobbit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Do you expect trouble?" Naku asks, one eyebrow raising out of curiosity.
    Oliver smiles and says, "I doubt I couldn't handle any trouble that does rise. I simply ask because there are a few things I plan to do that may require me to be escorted home.". He then says a sentence that seems out of the blue, and has weird parts accentuated. "The night is pitch black, but I doubt there are dragons.". He then gives an obvious wink.
    Linklele made my awesome avatar! Thank you so much!

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbear View Post
    My home was sort of, uh, suspicious I guess you would say hence the whole-

    Xavouir gestures vaguely to his hood.

    I still wear it because it still gives people the wrong impression about me.

    Xavouir pauses, then continues with I can take the hood off if you're curious...
    "Oooh. Oh I see.

    Sure! I'll admit I've been curious, but it felt rude to ask."


    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    Oliver smiles and says, "I doubt I couldn't handle any trouble that does rise. I simply ask because there are a few things I plan to do that may require me to be escorted home.". He then says a sentence that seems out of the blue, and has weird parts accentuated. "The night is pitch black, but I doubt there are dragons.". He then gives an obvious wink.
    Naku looks at him, and then blinks several times.
    ". . . what?" She very obviously has no idea what he was saying. "You're fighting dragons? You're prepared to fight dragons?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.


    Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Celticbear's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    R'lyeh
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Dancing Fox Inn XIII- Luck Costs Extra

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Oooh. Oh I see.

    Sure! I'll admit I've been curious, but it felt rude to ask."

    I don't do this often, but you've got me under your spell, miss Grace. That or the lemonade is getting to me. Xavouir jokes.

    He then slowly takes off his hood to reveal a horrifying visage. Four eyes stare down at Grace. Each one has a varying color; red, green, purple, and red from left to right, and different makeup; human, snake, cat, and pure red from left to right; that give Xavouir a new feel of alien viscosity to Grace. Instead of a nose, Xavouir has two vertical slits that curve to the left and right at random intervals. His raven black hair seems to part of its own accord away from his face as if it were alive, and wanted to give Grace the best view it could.

    Can't say I didn't warn you.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

    Avatar by AsteriskAmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •