New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

He intends to trap her in her room, because he thinks she's a changeling. Evanescent whispered back to Mossy. I know this because I can't sense any love or lust from Rocket, directed at Velocity.

Evanescent followed Rocket up, wondering how many others would follow. She'd send this changeling screaming to the Frozen North herself, if she had to.

Is this really happening?! Velocity asked herself before Rocket began hugging and kissing her, which she replied in kind, enthusiastically. Her eyes shot open when the question was asked, and she pulled away to speak.

Changeling? W-what what makes you think i'm a changeling? She asked, eyes darting around, chuckling nervously.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Roxan was about to tale an ancient myth, about how the Elder Underworld King has handled feuds between the tribes of the underworld- but stuff started to happen.

She followed along, running on four.

Roxan waited outside the door.
    "This is wrong.' She groaned.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-08-19 at 01:51 PM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"You feel you are that good at reading Rocket?" Mossy softly asked Nessy as she followed her upstairs. After the incident with Dr. Bishop's non-rebellion, she was hesitant to conclude Velocity's hold up was due to Changeling infiltration.

"It is certainly an... unconventional strategy," she whispered to Roxan. "I suppose we should just remain vigilant." Mossy uncomfortably fidgeted in the hallway, not enthused by the plan herself.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Titan in the Playground

'A pony shouldn't toy with a feelings of other pony! This is wrong! My clan would have banished doggies for such behavior!" Roxan growled a bit.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket chuckle teasingly: " Look, let me speak and don't panic. As the captain of the Whinylight, I have to work with other species and I try to keep a open mind. In fact, Im envious of changeling shapeshifting abilities. But I came here looking for Velocity and you are clearly not the pony I was looking for, your reactions say it all. Be mindful that I do not want to bring you to the autorities, my only goal is to find out what happened to Velocity. As long you help us find her safe and sound, I assure you you wil be under my protection and you will be allowed to leave safely... "

6. - Top - End - #396

They're less than ponies. They're changelings. Evanescent answered Roxan. If Rocket is wrong, and he might be, we can apologize.

'Velocity' stares down Rocket, but sighed. Aww, what gave it away? She asked, sounding disappointed, mostly in herself. This is my first infiltration, too. She then looks up to Rocket, slightly hopeful. But, um, can I still have that autograph? I really am a big fan and... she gets excited again. It's really an honor to be caught by you.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, they are sort of pooonies. Only bug version. Right?" Whe wishpered.
    She has perked her ear. "She IS a changling! Should we charge in?"

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket seeing this, chuckle: «*Well I’ll keep those infos for myself, at least until we found the real one. You might understand something once you meet her. Now, let me introduce you to my crew,*» he say, whistling a signal for them to enter...

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan enter the room with a frown, and wrapping her hands.
    But she say nothing. She seems to be more angry at Rocket then at the changling.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #400
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Roxan enter the room with a frown, and wrapping her hands.
    But she say nothing. She seems to be more angry at Rocket then at the changling.
    Rocket looks at Roxan a bit surprised but decided to ask her later what is going on. He is more worried about Nessy attitude and he focused on giving her a warning glare.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"They are responsible for the fall of a Kingdom," Mossy growled to Roxan. At Rocket's whistle, she barged in and stomped up to 'Velocity'. It was somewhat disconcerting to see the Changeling still excited to be with Rocket and not making a desperate attempt to escape. Perhaps she was willing to bargain? That was perhaps more disconcerting.

"Where is the real Velocity? What was your mission?" Mossy demanded, punctuating the question with a stomp.

"Answer truthfully and fully, and we can get you your autograph," she added after a moment.

OOC:
    To intimidate 'Velocity' into compliance.
    Forceful:(4d3)[1][1][3][2](7) - 8 + 3 = 2
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-08-20 at 09:27 AM.

12. - Top - End - #402

Nessy ignored Rocket, too focused on 'Velocity.' Eyes narrowed, stance, wide and aggressive, a vicious glare that DARED the changeling to attack her. Come on. she gave a hate-filled hiss. Give me a reason to stomp you out like the bug you are.

Not-Velocity took notice of this, and took a step back, her face, concerned. She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out were a series of rasps and chittering noises, spoken for several seconds. Perhaps she was speaking in a changeling language? Regardless, Evanescent didn't seem to understand it, or even notice.

Er... Not-Velocity mumbled uncertainly. You do have me right where you want me, and once I tell you everything, I lose all my leverage. she points out. How do I know you'll keep your word? Ponies have betrayed us in the past, like when you sabotaged the Crystal Heart.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

The Crystal Ponies would claim the Heart had failed because the Changelings were unable to maintain it. When she was younger, it had seemed more like a fable than anything. Nopony ever saw these Changelings the Crystal Ponies cursed. But now the Kingdom of Kindness had fallen and there was a Changeling before her.

"We did nothing to damage the Heart," Mossy stated flatly. "You could not fill it with love, and so it failed." She sighed.

"I swear on the Tree that, if you cooperate, you'll get your autograph. Maybe some chocolate even. If you don't cooperate, we can grow more forceful until you do. A Kindnessian such as Nessy has a great deal of anger against Changelings to work out."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket look so uneasy...

He sigh: " Guys, guys, she might be not alone in this... And I'm not the greatest at politics. So, humm... Miss. First, do you have a name? And second, my crew is a bit aggressive but if you can prove Miss Velocity and safe and sound, I'm sure we will be able to talk things throught. How about you tell us why you took her place then? Can you tell us that much? Pretty please? "

Rocket is completely sincere, it pains him to be mean to one of his fan. He really hope shes not evil...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-20 at 11:33 PM.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

"Woha! Nessy! Calm down... easy now!" Roxan has tried to use soothing tone, putting a paw on her back, half as expriession of sympathy, and half as mean to stoo her, if she lose control.

"You look like a nice bug pooony to me. You probably wouldn't have hurt a pooony. Right? I mean conquring kingdoms it's not nice.. but you are diffrent. Right?"

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #406

Gatekeeper writes down stories, but some ponies have stories told that they'd rather not anyling else know about, so she keeps them in a place noling, not even the Queen's most clever inquisitors, would think to look.

It's under her mattress, obviously.
    She rolls her eyes. Literally the first place I looked. Velocity's cocoon is under Gatekeeper's bed.

As for WHY, well...can...you at least tell me what gave me away?

Well we both know THAT'S not true.
    Not-Velocity replied to Mossy. The Queen was there, when the Heart was first made. It's a love-generator, not an amplifier. The only reason it's stopped working is because some-pony sabotaged it, centuries ago. We don't know who did it or why, but we know, for a fact, the Kingdom of Kindness was behind it.

That's a lie, and you know it!! Nessy snarled. Not-Velocity looks...confused by Evanescent's rage, before remarking on something else in Changlic.

My name is Adepha, by the way.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket roll his eyes, looking suddenly irritated and eying Adelpha: " The past is just the past, its pollutting the present. I have a mission to do... And look who is ruining MY kindness right now: YOU! I already being VERY kind to give you the benefit of the doubt. I gave you that without ANYTHING in return. Look, Adelpha, I know my crew is a bit... edgy about changelings but your kind is at odd with the rest of the Kingdom. I'm giving you A CHANCE to show me you arent the evil changeling I should just capture and throw in a cell forever... and you try to bargain that?! Give me one good reason I shouldn't do just that and just assume Velocity is already dead. "

Rocket find her unbelievable... He made it clear he was her only ally here and yet she have to audacity to try to bargain?!

Although he didnt say it... he was wondering if she was just stalling.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-21 at 07:58 AM.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"And a poor lie at that," Mossy grumbled. What possible reason could a Kindnessian, or any Pony, have for sabotaging a relic that literally radiated love?

"I think our past is more important than you give it credit," she said, turning to Rocket. "In any case, don't worry. I'll head over to Gatekeeper's room and see if Velocity is there. Roxan, maybe you could come with me for back up?" She moved to leave and return to the front desk.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-08-21 at 10:50 AM.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn Blossom, meanwhile, listened and considered. She wondered if maybe one of her sister's books would have more information on the subject. This seemed important, possibly even having consequences on a grand scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

20. - Top - End - #410

She's not dead, why would I lie about that?! She blinked, realizing she answered her own question. Um, nevermind. But she's fine! I swear. She was becoming visibly more agitated, glancing around in fear. What do you want from me?! If you're gonna catch me than you should know i'm not gonna let you do to me what you did to...her! Adepha sent a frightened hoof at Evanescent.

For Evanescent's part, something reached her, as she visibly began to calm down. If anything, she was confused. Wait though, nothing about what you're saying makes any sense. Who did what to me?

They brainwashed you! For Queen's sake, I can FEEL your hate!

What are you talking about? I hate you because your Swarm took everything from me!

But you're-that shouldn't be possible.

Also, what's this drivel about the Kingdom of Kindness sabotaging the heart?!

But we have proof, the coat-of-arms of the pony who-ah, forget it. You're not listening, anyways.

Hello! Gatey smiled as Mossy went up to her. Is everything alright? I'm hearing an argument. I think.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket sigh of relief, feeling positive again. he stop Roxan before she get out: " Roxan, you stay here with us. Nessy, you should go join Mossy instead. Your presence here definitly make Adepha uneasy because of how you feel. It's not helping the mission. Focus on that for now ok? Gatekeeper have a high chance to also be a changeling so try to control your emotions. It's very important right now if we want to saves ponies life. Go! "

He turn back to Adelpha" Do not worry about Nessy or Mossy. Some of my group hate you but I'm sure that you do realize that me, the captain, I'm not hating you. What we want from you is information, nothing more. Since Velocity is alive and we are going to get her, I suggest you switch apparance to another form that is not one of us or somepony in the inn, if you don't mind. Nopony important to, ok? In exchange for your information, I'll assure you for your safety, both physical and mental. What you fear won't happen to you, I promise. "

He emphasis is last words, trying his best to reassure Adepha. He do not want this to get violent for any of them, it would be stupid at this point.
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-22 at 10:48 AM.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Things went poorly," Mossy began with a frown. She then leaned in to whisper to Gatey so the whole room would not be alerted.

"A Changeling replaced Velocity, though we caught the bug. She said the real Velocity is stashed under the bed in your room. Could you take us there?"

23. - Top - End - #413
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan nodded.
    'Pooooorly.' she echoed Mossy,

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #414

I don't know why we should care about its feelings, if the situation were reversed, you'd be upside-down in a pod. Evanescent remarked, unhappy but compliant, as she left the room.

Not like it matters, anyways. With a flash of violet flame, Adepha drops her disguise completely, revealing a changeling with purple eyes. It won't happen to me. She noted, from Rocket's own statements. Queen's Venom, it's even worse than we imagined. You ponies are capturing changelings and brainwashing them into counter-infiltrators, aren't you? That's how you figured me out so quickly, your pet changeling sniffed me out.

Look, this whole thing was my idea. Gatekeeper isn't a changeling (I don't think.) I put it under her bed specifically to trick ponies into thinking she is. What we're trying to prevent is the Kindnessians and Honestians from resolving their differences, long enough to buy us time to entrench and establish themsleves before you all form a counterattack. That's why I replaced Velocity, to stop them from forming terms. It's why I manipulated Dr. Bishop Ring into organizing an armed revolt against the Honestians.

Your friends will find the real Velocity, shortly.

Oh dear. Gatekeeper looked alarmed. I mean, y-yes. Just back this way. Gatekeeper lead Mossy, Roxan, and Evanescent through several back rooms, including into a mail room, and finally into her bedroom. She scurried over to her bed, protectively.

Well, um, I don't know why a Changeling would think to put somepony here, of all places, but... She lifted the skirt covering the underside of the bed, and sure enough there was a glowing green pod under it.

Aghh!! Ewww! She fell back in disgust. What IS that thing?!

Bug magic. Nessy said in disgust, leaning under the bed and trying to grab the pod with her teeth to pull it out. After a bit of a struggle, she pulled it out. To Gatekeeper's horror, and Evanescent's consternation, they could see the real Velocity Postal inside, looking like she was asleep.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-08-22 at 08:52 PM.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy recoiled from the slimy green sack. It looked and smelled all wrong, a pulsing blob of unfamiliar magic. Even the Everfree had a certain wild, brutal majesty to it. This was a tool engineered for a terrible purpose.

"Let's get her out," Mossy grumbled. She stomped on the pod, aiming to pop it open like an oversized Changeling grape without hitting Velocity.

OOC:
    Forceful:(4d3)[2][3][3][3](11) - 8 + 3 = 6
    Aww yeah, totally destroyed that inanimate object!
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-08-22 at 10:13 PM.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

"W-wait! Are can you he sure, yiu won't hurt her?!" Roxan barked panicked, horrified as well

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "W-wait! Are can you he sure, yiu won't hurt her?!" Roxan barked panicked, horrified as well
    (Since you decided to leave Rocket ALONE with the bug... well with Hawflight character maybe? Im not sure where she is... In any case, I'll presume she ignored Rocket command and went to free Velocity)

Rocket sigh heavily, shaking his head: " Im new to this captain thing. And it seem the grudge between Changelings and ponies is not going away anytime soon. But I assure you that I want to solve this issue peacefully. Now please, who do you mean by "we" ? You mean you and your colony? You want to establish yourself in the Kingdom of Honesty and invade here as well? That's why you are trying to put discord between the two? You guys don't want to live peacefully, you really need to invade other kingdom? Why not stay in the fallen Kingdom of Kindness? "

He look very... disappointed and sad. He truly feel this way. He was hoping this changeling would prove him otherwise... but it seem like the stories are true. At least, that what he used to believe was still the right thing to do, as nopony is willing to left the other alone
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-08-23 at 01:12 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418

We ARE entrenching ourselves, in the Kingdom of Kindness! Adepha pointed out. We don't want to invade other Kingdoms. We're not dumb, if we conquered all of Equestria and enslaved ponykind, we'd starve to death in a generation. Two, tops. Our grudge is with the Kindnessians and noling else. We're just trying to slow down your counterattack, before we're ready. If we can avert the counterattack completely, we would be fine with that too, but we're preparing for the worst.

Er, 'we' being the Hive, or what you call the Black Swarm.

Mossy raises her forelegs, and bears her weight down, hard, on the end of the pod, compressing it and forcing the fluid within to expand to the other end of the pod before it all popped like a grape, sending sickly green fluid and a very wet orange Pegasus spilling out onto the wooden floor.

Euugh... Gatekeeper groaned in disgust, before cautiously walking over to the unconscious pony. Is she okay...?

Phew, she's alive. Evanescent sighed in relief, despite not being hear enough to check any vitals.

How do you know that?

I have a special talent that lets me...smell emotions. I can't explain it, but I can sense hers, and she's having a good dream, that smells like oranges.

The real Velocity then begins to stir, before suddenly lurching up, coughing out green fluid, gasping.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

A rush of cathartic adrenaline rushed through Mossy as the cocoon broke under her strength. She hopped off the ruptured pod with a grin and knelt beside Velocity.

"Oranges?" She asked, a little confused. Had Nessy mentioned this emotion sniffing ability before? Unicorn magic could do strange and wonderful things.

Once Velocity rose, sputtering, Mossy leaned in, ready to assist if it looked like the poor Pony was having trouble clearing her throat.

"Hey there Velocity," she said. "Are you OK? Can we do anything for you?"

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan has tilted her head with confusion. She could smell things like fear, but..
    eh..
    She leaned toward Evanescent, sniffing her nose, trying to figure.. how a pooony can have a sharper sense of smell then her

------
    My previouse Avater